It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Someone Help Me Decode This? (Update: Post Deleted)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUltimateEnd

Right, thats your three hours, fire that scanner up, I'm looking forward to this.

Still no luck searching elsewhere.

[edit on 18/6/2010 by who-me?]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Pictures better show X_X, used Photobucket.

There, Had to turn them all upside down. And I take forever, but forever isn't a long time.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It was mentioned back in the first page that OP found this on a blog called Conspiratorium. Google search gives me the site but digging around hasn't led me to this. Anyone else find any clues about the source?

Edit: Ah nevermind, this OP said the post on the blog was deleted too.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Desolate]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Well done TUE.

From the Operation Blackjack 'story' from the daily Telegraph website

(www.telegrapgh.co.uk)

In addition to the HEX code that translates into 'this is not simply entertainment' message, there is another code in 'episode 5'.

I'm absolutely abysmal at code breaking, can you or anyone else here make head or tails out of this?

NOTE folks, i'm not sure if the 'O' is the capital letter O or the numeral zero or 0, i'm guessing the letter O, as the 'i.d. card has the name Thomas Valente, and the O looks the same as the code O.

The whole card reads:

NAME: THOMAS VALENTE
MEDIA: NEW DAILY TELEGRAPH
EXP: 09-11-11
ID: SGFOaCBDYWR3Y
Wwgbm93IHRvIGdpd
mUgaXQgbW9OaW9uPw==

I'm assuming the ID number has to be a code of some sort...i'm thinking a MD5 checksum hash code or something like that? It's not HEX.

ETA: I'm now thinking this might be an ASCII code, translatable into HEX.

Also, each line has 3 more digits than the preceding line of code. Line one has 13 digits, line two has 16 and line three has 19. 3+3+3 (48 digits total)

[edit on 18/6/2010 by spikey]

ETA: I've discovered that the code is in BASE 64.

The decoded message reads: HaNh Cadwal now to give it motion?

The 1st line produces HaNh Cadw
adding the 2nd and 3rd lines of code gives the complete message above.

HaNh Cadwal is probably another code, so i'll have a pop at it. But the ..now to give it motion? part is a little creepy...enact the plan? put the plan into motion?

Edit again to add that the 'O' is actually a Zero not the capital letter O.

I also found that this code has been cracked about a year ago, on other websites, and it is thought to refer to a Shakespearean play called 'The tragedy of Cymbeline'.

Because i was reading a zero as an O, the code is deciphered into
Hath Cadwal now to give it motion? Which is a line from the play.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Lol, I swear people are doing my job it seems. Thanks, but anyways I'll upload picture.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Thanks for posting all the info - most appreciated.

I'm still none the wiser though so hope there's some cleverer people than me that will come and look in this thread and try to decipher the code.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Cheers for putting the image up mate.

Have you seen my edit?

The code reads:

Hath Cadwal now to give it motion?

It's a BASE 64 code system.

It refers to a Shakespeare play, The tragedy of Cymbeline.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUltimateEnd
Lol, I swear people are doing my job it seems. Thanks, but anyways I'll upload picture.

This guys name on the id card is Thomas Valente and the 9/11 reference with the dates.

I did a search after watching the video earlier about the similarities with Jericho and the episode listings...

Jake and Jimmy break into Robert Hawkins' house and discover many fake IDs. Jake demands that Hawkins tell him the truth, and Hawkins agrees, but warns Jake that he will regret it. Hawkins had been part of Project Red Bell, a Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) team organized to recover 25 stolen Russian nuclear bombs from extremist groups. Hawkins had infiltrated his assigned terrorist group enough to obtain several of the bombs, but his handler, Sarah Mason, insisted on getting all of them. When the extremists learned of Project Red Bell, they moved up the date of their attack. Robert took his bomb (destined for Columbus, Ohio), alerted New York police about their bomb threat, and moved with his family to Jericho, as it was the designated "safe" fallback town. Jake tells Jimmy that Hawkins is an FBI agent and is to be trusted. Hawkins realizes that the government supervisor of Project Red Bell, Thomas Valente, was the same man who he saw in the previous episode.

check it out yourself if it interests...

en.wikipedia.org...

Just something I noticed, little bit of coincidence there.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
If a nuke is used to take out Mexico City, the fall out will ruin the entire Texas Gulf Coast from Brownsville to at least Galveston and as far north as Houston, San Antonio, with damage to the Hill Country. Corpus Christi and the Valley would be lost to the fall out and all of the agriculture with it ... if winds prevail as expected ... but one would need to double check the winds since we are talking about a one year postponement to 22 June 2010.

If one can arrange it, 22 June looks like a good day NOT to be in London, NYC, D.C., Toronto, Portland, and Los Angeles (As well as Mexico City).

God grant none of this ever comes to pass.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

As a side note, this picture story IS being updated it seems.

The UK government now has a coalition government, and in the story, the old labour government picture has been updated to reflect the changes to the UK government which took place just over a month ago.

So, someone is still maintaining this picture story, to reflect real world changes...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Some research on "Cadwal" as it relates to BP and Oil.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

Interesting to note Belarius's quote about Cadwal, from Shakespeare's play Cymbeline:

'Look, here he (Cadwal) comes,
And brings the dire occasion in his arms
Of what we blame him for.'

on google earth, at the top left, click the "fly to" tab, and copy/paste into there. btw, these> 51 29'51.05"N
0 8'45.43"W < co-ords are good

Here is another location associated with Cadwal. Maybe someone knows where this Cydweli or Kidwelly is?

www.bbc.co.uk...

Cydweli (Kidwelly) is another example - land that belonged to a man called Cadwal. Previously Cydweli was not only the name of a town, but also of an area that stretched from the outskirts of Llanelli to Pensarn near Carmarthen.

en.wikipedia.org...
Cadwal Chronicles or Cadwal Conservancy in Science Fiction?

Most interesting!!
First Oil Well ever in North America: Caldwell, Ohio
www.roadsideamerica.com...

In 1814 settlers Silas Thorla and Robert McKee noticed that deer were licking a spot on the ground, and figured that it might lead to a underground pool of salt brine. They drilled a well, lined with hollowed-out logs, looking for salt -- not oil. Oil, frankly, wasn't of much use to settlers in 1814. But livestock needed salt, and people needed it to preserve meat over the long winter months.

Thorla and Mckee drilled their well and did indeed find salt brine. But it was fouled with oil. The two men soaked the oil off of the surface of the brine with blankets, wringing it out as a nuisance. They later learned to wring it into bottles, which they sold as a digestive elixir named Seneca Oil (yum). By the time that oil really became valuable in America, Thorla and McKee were long dead.

This, then, by accident, is what the local chamber of commerce nowadays calls "the first oil well in America."

That could certainly be considered the "Cadwal give it motion" for the current oil crises, couldn't it?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Interesting that you mention Wales..

Here is another location associated with Cadwal. Maybe someone knows where this Cydweli or Kidwelly is?

The Shakespeare play the Cadwal line comes from is centered around a place called Milford Haven, in South Wales...about 30 miles from where this Cadwal bloke was said to own land.

Milford Haven also happens to have a very large oil refinery smack bang in the middle of it!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The OP said he found and copied the original DOC from a site called Conspiratorium...theres a LOT of sites that use that name via google

Heres one that I found:

www.worldofprophecy.com...

However he says that the OP was deleted too so even if we find the right site, we're probably not going to find the source doc...and if he copied it from a pic or scanned JPEG then we are not going to know how to google for it either because the text won't be searchable...

I find it interesting however that TWO different OP's both deleted their posts of it? Is Someone scaring them into taking this Document down???

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Well this thread has taken on a life of its own. I am glad to see the original documents back, I have saved them to my hard drive in case something should happen again to them.

Someone said last night that we are unlikely to get alot of people visiting a thread with post deleted in the title, can we get a mod to remove that from the title? or should we just start a new thread with the documents in the op?

If this is in reference to an event happening the 22nd, we should have as many eyes on it as possible.

Also, i find it extremely eery that the operation blackjack images have been updated to reflect changes made less than a month ago.

I was thinking last night, and I can not come up with a reason for leaving coded messages like this in something that was purely entertainment, unless you were on the inside trying to slip coded messages past your superiors for public consumption.

The other thing I read in a thread about bildeberg(however crazy this may sound) is that they publish their plans publicly(not overtly though) - something to do with it being necessary for the human sacrifices to have knowledge of their sacrifice, I didn't really understand it when I read it but maybe someone else could explain it a little better.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracyguru

I find it interesting however that TWO different OP's both deleted their posts of it? Is Someone scaring them into taking this Document down???

What other OP? That is interesting, but would like to see that thread, what was it called?

Need to check if this Original poster has checked back...I have seen a few poeple start threads and then suddenly never come back again, makes me wonder if they were scared of something too.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
sunny i think the op said the post on the original site "conspiratorium" that he found it on was deleted as well, i think that is what was referred to.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Alright, I was reading this thread last night. I didn't quite think about the why though until I was laying in bed. Why would this be leaked? If this information is on the web, wouldn't intelligence have the same information and more if there are nukes going to blow all over the place?

Unless it is an inside job, which I am guessing many of you believe. However, what upper hand would this situation provide? Maybe I am not thinking outside of the box enough, but I would love to hear some theories!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by djzombie

Someone said last night that we are unlikely to get alot of people visiting a thread with post deleted in the title, can we get a mod to remove that from the title? or should we just start a new thread with the documents in the op?

I Agree...a new thread should be started using the original source Doc...too many peopele are going to see DELETED in the title and not read this, but also because the source Doc should be right up front as the first thing posted so people will see it right away, not buried in the middle.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
if a new thread does get posted please post a link to it here. i'll be out for the weekend and won't be able to follow much of this until i get back late sunday.

but i am taking those documents with me on my laptop to see if i can make some sense of them over the weekend.

also, fndomination - yes i do believe its an inside job, and all i can think about is thread linked with all the white un vehicles - they seem to be parked oddly, as if they were leaving a message

the other thing i can't stop thinking about is the missing nuke story, from minot airbase, and all the people in connection that were killed afterwards....

[edit on 18-6-2010 by djzombie]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join