It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Someone Help Me Decode This? (Update: Post Deleted)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by h1satsu
The OP was probably kidnapped by the CIA for posting this doc.
2nd line.

Actually the OP has posted a thread saying this is his last post it is all a hoax etc etc.

But all the letter of each sentence when read vertically downwards say

"THEYGOT2ME"

www.abovetopsecret.com

this is far too weird, and I LIKE IT!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Heres the OP statement from the other post:

Aram Har Owr Am E.X. 1918 Quote

THIS IS MY LAST ATS POST
HAVE TO GO BACK TO MY HAPPY LIFE AND STOP WITH THE CONSPIRACIES
EVERYONE PLEASE KNOW THAT I DISCOVERED IT WAS A HOAX
YOU SHOULD STOP BEING CONSPIRATORIAL ITS NOT GOOD
GO BACK TO YOUR HAPPY LIVES
ONLY THE TRUTH MATTERS
THE SOURCE HAS BEEN WIPED, TOTAL HOAX
2 MUCH SPECULATION
MADE FOR A CARD GAME
EVERYONE LISTEN!!!!!! HOAX! HOAX1 HOAX!

Quote:
"Its wonderful! I finally understand! There is a light emerging from behind the mountain. It shines on me now - always! The people of the mountain sun...it is them that showed me the truth. Joy! Joy! Joy! Forever! But I point to the Mountain to show others, yet they only look at my finger!"
By
- E.X.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracyguru
Heres the link to the BlackJack slide with the 17 missing people on the chart.

You know, in the game of blackjack...the dealer cant take a hit and has has to stay on 17.

Link:
www.telegraph.co.uk...

[edit on 18-6-2010 by conspiracyguru]

OMFG....
those slides were CERTAINLY not there a couple weeks ago. i'm floored...and honestly...this is either a major psy ops and we are being data mined....

or # is about to go down...

and now i'm thinking maybe i don't want to be in the group of people who "knew" before it happend.

aaaand that # above me is scary...
but also makes me think maybe it *is* someone just effing with us...since blackjack is so close. they could have done a better job...built up more momentum like last year. i dunno...i guess we'll see....

[edit on 6/18/2010 by double_frick]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I really think someone needs to take the original source doc, summarize whats happened so far on this thread, and create a new thread.

This one has become far far too jumbled.

Already did, Got flamed by a bunch of ignorants who didn't even bother to read the freakin post before making one.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by TheUltimateEnd]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUltimateEnd

well, we should just keep this one going if we can then, for now.
i think those interested will find it, it doesn't seem to be doing too bad, anyway.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hey I've been examinig the OP's last post for more hidden stuff...And theres more to this than just the message

1 poster noticed that the letters downward = THEYGOT2ME

and another noticed the numbers 2 and 1, and a reference to card game

But look at the title and that wierd quote, I couldn't find that anywhere...however, I did notice the word HAR which is hebrew for Hill (As in Har Megiddo, from which we get the word Armageddon).

So I looked up the words in Hebrew/English bible lexicon and heres what I got:

Aram: subtilty, crafty, prudent, beware, very
Har: mountain, mount, hill, hill country, promotion
Owr: light, shine, enlighten, break of day, fire, give, glorious, kindle
Am: people, nation, people, folk, Ammi, men, each

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kneelbeforezod
Hey I've been examinig the OP's last post for more hidden stuff...And theres more to this than just the message

1 poster noticed that the letters downward = THEYGOT2ME

and another noticed the numbers 2 and 1, and a reference to card game

But look at the title and that wierd quote, I couldn't find that anywhere...however, I did notice the word HAR which is hebrew for Hill (As in Har Megiddo, from which we get the word Armageddon).

So I looked up the words in Hebrew/English bible lexicon and heres what I got:

Aram: subtilty, crafty, prudent, beware, very
Har: mountain, mount, hill, hill country, promotion
Owr: light, shine, enlighten, break of day, fire, give, glorious, kindle
Am: people, nation, people, folk, Ammi, men, each

That could (Depending on the words you pick) say

"Beware Mountain Sun People"

Which connects nicely with the quote

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I guess the mountain sun people "got 2 him"

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Heres another thing too:

e.x. 1918

In the Bible, Ex 19:18 reads

And mount Sinai was altogether on a smoke, because the LORD descended upon it in fire: and the smoke thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount quaked greatly.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Maybe he means this:

whatisthepyramid.com...

It's The Illuminati!!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Well he mentioned a card game, is there anything in the illuminati cards that might tie in with blackjack?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I don't know. I don't actually own a set but they are all over the internet, it would be easy to find the pics of each card.

As far as the sun/mountain or light/pyramid imagery, that is everywhere, look at all the corporate logos and advertising and stuff...you see that theme pop up all the time.

That and the all seeing eye.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by conspiracyguru]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I was kind of convinced conspiracyguru was grom007, now I think he is also kneelbeforezod. No reason why I think that, just a feeling.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
No No No, you got it all backwards, grom0007 is JakiusFogg, DjZombie is Conspiracyguru and ThaLoccster, and I'm rhe olson twins.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

you sir are not alone..i have reached the same exact conclusion

~meathead

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I knew that the feds got to him.
Told you all in my last post.
I think there is very important message encrypted into the original OP that isn't suppose to get out. THEYGOT2HIM post doesn't seem to important, he's probably letting us know that he got ganked without raising suspicion. Maybe the feds were watching him post?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by double_frick

Heres the link to the BlackJack slide with the 17 missing people on the chart.

You know, in the game of blackjack...the dealer cant take a hit and has has to stay on 17.

Link:
www.telegraph.co.uk...

[edit on 18-6-2010 by conspiracyguru]

OMFG....
those slides were CERTAINLY not there a couple weeks ago. i'm floored...and honestly...this is either a major psy ops and we are being data mined....
*snip*

yes these 17 ???? were there a year ago.
look at this video from 6.20

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I am still not convinced this is entirely a hoax. been searching through news for select terms from the op, lots of crazy hits but without really knowing what to look for everything seems suspicious. like the first part of the op
if
key: citizens
alpha: 20 40 11 17
code: low dark waters

that lines up with obama's speech. but the alpha part is not in the other three IFs. If you go by the definitions given in the op code refers to characters that need to be deciphered

maybe it is just a game. who knows but I like the challenge.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

This is in another post on ATS but I think its relevent here too...

Theres a story about 17 missing afghan soldiers here:

www.foxnews.com...

On oe of the slides for Operation Blackjack it shows 17 question marks for the missing perpatrators

Then theres this report from a 2007 New York post article:

"In June 2007, the New York Post claimed that Shukrijumah was "Al Qaeda's operations leader on a nuclear terror plot targeting the United States" stating that Osama bin Laden had chosen him "to detonate nuclear bombs simultaneously in several U.S. cities."

Then theres a report about a bunch of missing or stolen police uniforms from the g20 in toronto

and then theres this:

- Over a dozen police uniforms are missing
- 17 Afghan military members with ID's to allow access to US bases are AWOL
-Adnan El Shukrijumah in the USA
- Operation Blackjack detailed 17 "?" and the ringmaster (Adnan?) to kick off those events
- In the last year or so, many news articles on nuclear terrorism and the threat of nuclear attacks on American and European soil.
- National Guard mobilised along the gulf for possible evacuation in late summer
- Obama is set to gain a "Internet kill switch" for emergency powers,leaving the DoHS in control of what websites are able to run.

You did some excellent analysis in the previous posts
. When Operation Blackjack came up last year, there were very less "facts" or news stories at that time for connecting the dots. However, this time around, there are several news stories in the MSM that point towards an emerging pattern. These are as follows:

1. The failed "Christmas Day Bombing" attempt. In case of the Fort Hood massacre, the MSM downplayed the terrorism angle and instead promoted the "lone gunman" angle. However, the MSM went crazy in case of the "Christmas day bombing" attempt and whipped up the frenzy of Al Qaeda and so on.

2. The failed "Times Square Bombing" attempt. In this case, the "lone gunman" as well as the "terrorism" angle was promoted by the MSM.

3. A series of scare tactics promoted by the MSM in the last couple of months over abandoned cars, vans and trucks.

4. The much hyped Nuclear Security Summit convened by Obama. The most important agenda of this summit was nuclear terrorism.

The above four points points towards a pattern in the reporting by corporate MSM. A deliberate and gradual buildup of scare propaganda by the MSM is underway. In case of Iraq war in 2003, we saw a media Blitz Krieg to promote the conflict. In this case, the MSM propaganda is gradual.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
There is one aspect that I found to be important in the following story:

17 Afghan Soldiers Went AWOL from U.S. Military Base

A total of 17 Afghans have gone AWOL from Lackland Air Force Base in recent years, and authorities suspect the men used their assignment in the U.S. as a ruse to immigrate illegally and seek a better life.

"A routine bulletin was created to inform the U.S. law enforcement community [of] about 17 Afghan soldiers who have deserted in recent years while attending language training at the Defense Language Institute facility in Texas," said Immigration and Customs Enforcement spokesman Brian Hale in a prepared statement.

So the 17 Afghanis have deserted "over the course of recent years". Obviously, this is not a recent or an overnight development. Still, the MSM came up with the "exclusive" and "Alert" in the headline for this story only few days back. I wonder if this is tied with the following snippet from OP:

****Must use correct Media Ref on all decodes - Be on the watch. "

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join