It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DULCE NM, Any Takers ??

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by XX_Mouse_XX
Kisorell you have been comic relief in most of these posts concerning UFO's and its enjoyed, no truely it is. But otherwize, I believe even if they tried some form of "mind control" if our minds are strong enough we can reflect any type of control. But again I do not encourage the expedition with out a complete understanding of your surroundings. But your ambition is most empressive, because I do plan on a trip but I feel alot of primitive knowledge concerning what I would be exploring. So if you feel that you are ready and really are up to going, do all the reading you can.

WHEN are you going???

i want some good leads

i cannot wait for pics (of whatever i don't care)

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Practically everyone living in Dulce has a story of a UFO. I've seen some strange things myself when I lived there. One of my best friends dad's (when I was in High School) was the state trooper investigating cattle mutilations on the reservation. A gentleman by the name of Gabe Valdez. All really cool stuff.

Dulce is my hometown. I've never seen a base or found an entrance. Is it thrilling stuff? Sure? Is there something strange going on? Probably. I just wish I had some actual evidence. I actually DO hope you get a group to go checking around that place. Dulce could use the tourism money. Get a room at the Best Western Inn or camp out for a few days. Maybe you'll all find something. Maybe you'll come back with beautiful pictures.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
snapmouse, I've been reading a couple of your posts here, and your information can be useful. I do have one question, Where you a child who had no reason not to believe in UFO's? That simple answer may help you remember some of the strangest things you saw, and why you were looking in the direction of what you saw. Now about 99% there are simple and logical explainations for the things we see, but that other percent makes us all question our existance. Inside us believers dont intend to proove to the world, the truth about the governments, but we really intend on verifying the purpose of our existance. Otherwise, or in conclusion what exactly do you guys intend on finding over the archuleta mesa? Before you go, make sure you know what your looking for.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   

snapmouse, I've been reading a couple of your posts here, and your information can be useful. I do have one question, Where you a child who had no reason not to believe in UFO's? That simple answer may help you remember some of the strangest things you saw, and why you were looking in the direction of what you saw. Now about 99% there are simple and logical explainations for the things we see, but that other percent makes us all question our existance. Inside us believers dont intend to proove to the world, the truth about the governments, but we really intend on verifying the purpose of our existance. Otherwise, or in conclusion what exactly do you guys intend on finding over the archuleta mesa? Before you go, make sure you know what your looking for.

what do you intend to find???

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I've seen UFO's as a kid and as an adult. Some of them were just outside mine or my friend's house. Sometimes it was driving back from farmington or something. Couldn't tell you which direction they all were or if there was any pattern. I just like to watch the pretty lights.

I don't think you'll find anything just because I know people who have worked in those hills (not just drove them recreationally like I did) and haven't found an "entrance". If there was one around Dulce, it would've been big news on the rez. These are guys who work for the Dept of the Interior or Forestry division. There are also a LOT of hunters and ranchers who know the land like their own skin. A base near Dulce? Maybe, but the entrance is nowhere close. Then again, that's just my opinion. And I HAVE seen weird # happening in the skies

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Interesting.

I'm going to keep this thread around and check in now and then. I'll betcha there's a connection between this thread and all the razor-wire-cordoned-off hill country nearby.

I'll betcha. Felt funny when I drove through it. Maybe that's why the Bush ranch is there.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Why did this person get banned? -points at the banned member-

I hope you guys find something worth while, but I am not expecting much...

Send me a postcard from Dulce

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Some people are banned because they have an uncontrollable urge to babble on threads with no direction or even to derail the main subject of a thread or just totally locking into bash or damage its original intent.

Whether or not people want to see what certain members have to say can be directly correlated to that individuals conduct, when that conduct crossess the line these individuals are repromanded as a reminder to cool of, use the rules, pull your head out, sometimes deserved sometimes maybe not, but the one closest to this box was a long time comin!

Thread Leaches

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Yeah the new character seem to do a little babbling but it was an alternate source of comic relief as some of the people that have posted here. But in general all you guys motivate me to hop on ATS and see what the news is.
But snapmouse, have you ever heard of The Freedom Of Information Act? Yeah I believe that its usless in cases like these, before I get to my point I was watching a commercial on tv about playstation 2. Theres a sensor out for a game that allows your whole body to become apart of the game. I know I'm not old enough to appreciate all the wonders of technology, but that has to be shocking to anyone(Think about what I just said). Anyway as I was stating, I believe that if anyone were to find a entrance there are already government officials ready to introduce disinformation and threats into eyewitnesses. Trust me if you were to find a entrance today, we would never hear of it. They dont build Trillion dollar multiplex Alien/CIA facilities for people to stumble upon entrances and run back to tell about it. Think about that one....

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Well Red Spider its not what I intend to find, its what I'm intended to find. All I can do is keep searching and aimlessly looking until im faced with a challenge that will take all my wisdom to conquer

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Well Red Spider its not what I intend to find, its what I'm intended to find. All I can do is keep searching and aimlessly looking until im faced with a challenge that will take all my wisdom to conquer

cool

i wish i lived by there so i could check it out...

you guys should go in a group and check things out

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I find the Dulce base very interesting. I just made a post about the book on the Alien forum a few days ago before I had found this one. I did read parts of the Dulce Book, and it's facinating. I have also seen a video that is supposed to come from Dulce.
Bringing magnets to # up equipment may not work (or may it?) since according to the Dulce book the aliens use the magnetism for almost everything. They use it in a way that wqe haven't learned yet.
Good luck with the research, I'll be cheking up on this thread

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Yeah Phood, that a good observation. But you might want to start over and read this post from the beginning, we've covered most of the basic's and talked about the maintenance, and building structure. I have read almost all there is to read about The Dulce base from book to book, and site to site. What were trying to establish now is to proove its existance, or a location of hardcore or softcore evidence. I admire you fascination with the base, and you ambition of research, but if you can do as much personal research as possible and join in the search, that would be of most helpful.

Where trying to see who has the cajuna's to go

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
From the Jicarilla Online website. I thought this was interesting, and kind of made me chuckle with all the underground base speak.

THE EMERGENCE STORY v.8

In the beginning, everything that was to be had a hactcin (a spirit). They dwelt in the darkness of the underworld, and their existence was like a dream. Black Hactcin, the most powerful, created the animals, the birds, and Ancestral Man. To make light, the Hactcins created a mountain with feathers of different colors placed on each side that sent light into the underworld.

Holy Boy, an Apache spirit, was dissatisfied with the light and convinced Black and White Hactcin to release the Sun and the Moon into the sky. The sky grew bright but shamans angered the Hactcins and the Sun and Moon were allowed to escape through a hole onto this earth. The shamans and animals could not bring them back and they decided to follow them. They created four mounds of colored earth that grew into a mountain, but it was not tall enough. So, fly and Spider were sent up into the world. They bought back four rays of the sun and pulled them onto the mountaintop. The Hactcins made the sunbeams into ladders and Holy Boy led the people and the animals onto the earth. Finding they were free, the people circled around the emergence hole and groups broke off to play and settled.

Only a few reached the holy land at the center of the earth. They called themselves "The people who Emerged from the Under World. "

When I get a chance I'll post up my pictures from Dulce and Archuleta Mesa.

The events that actually happen in Dulce are the third weeked of July every year. That's the "Little Beaver Celebration". Which is open to all but the hotel is packed and campgrounds are full. There's a more traditional happening in the middle of september and I don't suggest any "outsiders" come cruising into town with cameras at that time. Just my 2pennies.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
What, VIDEO of Dulce? link? pics? anything?

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   
In the past I had a seperate post for The Dulce Base where I posted all my obsersevations and findings in the Apache mythology. I had a book explaining there history, and belief in creation. It makes you wonder if its coincidence or a connection, but absolutly all researches of The Dulce Base should read Apache mythology as I did in the beginning of my search. I remember when I first joined in the search for The Dulce Base. I found myself in a infinate loop of UFO websites asking the same question I did, with no direction of answers. Until I began a theory, what if I search around the Dulce base? Thats when answers and more questions came pouring in, and my motivation came from the Apache mythology. In that case, snapmouse, have you ever conversed with a Apache Native American while you lived in Dulce about there beliefs of creation and God, and the source of there beliefs. That may be a lost clue which will motivate everyones research

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I have been doing some study on where it could possibly be. And its on the Indian Reservation to the east of the town but, just remember If you investigate and find something you shouldnt you need to be prepared for the possible outcome and what could happen to you. I will be planning a hunting trip in that area for next fall if someone would like to join me. I will be doing some pre-scouting in the area for elk later in the summer.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bzap

Originally posted by Gazrok

We all know the Dolce base exists
...Here's a quick way to tell. Take a look at the Indians who live on the reservation there. Are they all driving pretty nice/new cars/trucks? If they are, then the base is likely there. If they aren't, then it likely isn't there, as you can bet that any of the natives would have stumbled upon evidence of the base, and made some dough off it....and I haven't seen that happen yet.

Good point. I never really thought about it that way.

You must not be from around here, ALL the Indians drive nice trucks

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   
i think i speek for every one here when i say we want some pictures of this base

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Have fun trying. Do you realize they can make a tree look real, a rock look real, they can make the ground look real, heck they can even make a mountain look real, but it might not be. All I'm saying is they have obviously fooled people for decades because no one has every stumbled apon an enterance or exsit to this base.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join