It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DULCE NM, Any Takers ??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Thats Standard Equipment Like Diesel Fuel we dont talk about those things

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwunder
Thats Standard Equipment Like Diesel Fuel we dont talk about those things

AND a camera so we an ALL see

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I'm in.
I can't bring much more than a camera, binoculars, glock, and maps though.
Actually, I do have some chem/bio equipment, but only for one person.

I do have some backpacking equipment also.

Just let me know when this will happen.

[edit on 2004-11-26 by DClark]

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I dont plan on storming the place, point would be not to become a specimen.
what town do you live under in colorado, I graduated in paonia

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I don't plan on storming the place either, just surveying and exploring.

I'm under the Denver area right now, obviously I am originally from Iowa. Never been in the Gunnison Forest area.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Hell yeah now this is what i am talking about, lets go and see whats really going on.... Metal Detector, Magnets to screw up the eqipment, EMS, and sleeping bag, food, water... lets go

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Well, I SO wish I were there to help y'all investigate. When I get back to the United States I'm starting an investigative organization and we'll be doing all kinds of stuff like that. I do have one question for you, I only read the first two pages, so I hope I'm not repeating something said in one of the remaining six.

Don't you guys think this investigation should've been kept a little more under wraps before you carried it out? I mean, honestly, if you start talking about investigating a military base, bringing glocks, exposing secrets, that raises a red flag, and you KNOW Big Brother is watching. (I know because I work for him
) If any of them got wind you were doing any kind of investigation they're going to be prepared and your efforts will be fruitless because you were too public about your intentions. Just a thought!

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by an3rkist
If any of them got wind you were doing any kind of investigation they're going to be prepared and your efforts will be fruitless because you were too public about your intentions. Just a thought!

The date isn't set yet. That will be kept secret if this actually happens.
However, I find it hard to believe that big brother or sister is watching. I guess ya never know though.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Can't you picture it, though? Hypothetical scenario:

Setting: A dimly-lit room in the super-secret underground Dulce Base, around a big round table sit 12 men in suits.

The man who seems to be in charge smashes his cigarette into the black ashtray on the table next to the manila folder labeled "Eyes Only, Department of Defense, Case #137a498b1"

He stands up, buttons the upper of the two buttons on his jacket as the eleven other men end their chit chat and the room is silenced.

"Before I begin, remember folks, the next few months we are on Alert Level Orange. Intel tells us that a group of conspiracy theorists are planning on 'investigating' the base. We don't expect much, as we investigated and did a backround check on each of the potential individuals involved, and only one has military experience, while the rest are civilians that don't seem to be of any consequence. We raised the Alert Level just to be sure, though.

"Now, on to business. Williams, how is Project New World Order coming along?"

"Well, recent polls indicate that people still generally believe the Masons may have something to do with it. So our decoy is working fairly well. However, people are starting to catch on to the Mormons involvement in the Project."

Okay, so I got a little carried away there. But you get the point. I work for the military, and if I can give you any advice, it would be NEVER to underestimate Big Brother.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   
hmmm picture this... it's made up for you sci fi freaks out there who want to believe so bad that there is something out there or at least in DULCE. You don't wanna listen to a local, someone who has lived in NM most of his life and has relatives in DULCE. Just want to believe so bad don't you? Sorry to disappoint you all but nothing is going on there and just to give you another bit of advice... the Natives out here are pretty cynical and have a bad taste in their mouths for the Government and would say anything bad about the government. Especially to entertain the "white man" I should know because I am one but choose not to live my life like that, but continue to believe whatever false info you get from the cynics.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kisorrell
hmmm picture this... it's made up for you sci fi freaks out there who want to believe so bad that there is something out there or at least in DULCE. You don't wanna listen to a local, someone who has lived in NM most of his life and has relatives in DULCE. Just want to believe so bad don't you? Sorry to disappoint you all but nothing is going on there and just to give you another bit of advice... the Natives out here are pretty cynical and have a bad taste in their mouths for the Government and would say anything bad about the government. Especially to entertain the "white man" I should know because I am one but choose not to live my life like that, but continue to believe whatever false info you get from the cynics.

Well you know why you locals don't think anything's going on? It's one of two things:

1. You're victims of a large human experiment that is, in fact, the whole mission of the people who work at the Dulce Base. The point of the experiment is to see if they can use their mind control techniques to make the local citizens believe nothing is going on when it's SO obvious that something IS going on.

2. YOU"RE IN ON IT!

(I don't actually believe either of those two, but it's a possibility, correct?)

[edit on 27-11-2004 by an3rkist]

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
An3rkist, good info on all accounts of your replies... couple of funny ones to.
However can you share what part of a program/agency your with?
Seems to be also a couple of conflects of beliefs here with the town folks knowing or not, many reason for that I guess.... but what are they?

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessemole
Seems to be also a couple of conflects of beliefs here with the town folks knowing or not, many reason for that I guess.... but what are they?

Oh, I'm not with an "agency". I'm just in the Army. I still see how far Big Brother's arm, (and eyes) reach, though.

As for the locals knowing anything or not, if there was something going on there, I'm sure the military/government picked that area for a reason. Maybe the people there were found to be extremely gullible or something. (Not directed at anyone.) Maybe the government puts something in the water. Maybe it's a town full of people who were just conveniently laid off from their government jobs and were all unemployed and hence perfect targets to be bribed with money to go around the internet telling people "I'm a local and nothing is happening." Who knows? But just because the locals don't know that something is going on doesn't mean there's nothing going on.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I did a little research on the Dulce Base, since I didn't know a whole lot about it. (Not that I do after my hour or two of research, either.) However, I would like to add to my previous statement about being careful. My prior statement was a warning to watch out for Big Brother, but from what I've been reading you could potentially have a more dangerous adversary there, too.

Whether you choose to believe it or not, I read that in 1979 there was a "firefight between the large Greys and U.S. intelligence and military forces at Dulce underground base". Sounds like a fun place to start turning stones, over. I don't mean to discourage your investigation, (I'm sure I didn't anyway), I wish I was there to participate with you. I just hope you don't go about it in a way that will prevent you from getting a lot of information, and coming out in one piece.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Unless you know where your going I doubt that you find a crumb of evidence. I encourage your research but more threw the books, I insist on you knowing the consequences of your actions before wondering around a area where a potential CIA/Alien Military Facility. Protection isnt going to help, if they find you either they will kill you or, that will give them a reason to throw you in jail. Maybe first your intention should be to know an exact idea to a entrance, why you would want to go in is a mystery to but, if you just want to find an entrance to take pictures of, you might wana try this "In the town of Dulce in NW New Mexico, one block from the PAN AM building is the old high school, now used as an engineering facility by MAKEN & HANGER [originally ZIA Corp.]. Inside the facility is an elevator that leads to Level-1 of the massive underground facility beneath the Dulce area which is also known as "Ultra" or "Section-D", which runs under main street at a depth of about 200 feet". Maybe the building itself possess some features that may prove curious, though the chances are unlikely, as a trip itself may be.

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by XX_Mouse_XX
Unless you know where your going I doubt that you find a crumb of evidence. I encourage your research but more threw the books, I insist on you knowing the consequences of your actions before wondering around a area where a potential CIA/Alien Military Facility. Protection isnt going to help, if they find you either they will kill you or, that will give them a reason to throw you in jail. Maybe first your intention should be to know an exact idea to a entrance, why you would want to go in is a mystery to but, if you just want to find an entrance to take pictures of, you might wana try this "In the town of Dulce in NW New Mexico, one block from the PAN AM building is the old high school, now used as an engineering facility by MAKEN & HANGER [originally ZIA Corp.]. Inside the facility is an elevator that leads to Level-1 of the massive underground facility beneath the Dulce area which is also known as "Ultra" or "Section-D", which runs under main street at a depth of about 200 feet". Maybe the building itself possess some features that may prove curious, though the chances are unlikely, as a trip itself may be.

ALL the people planing to go should go together...

it would be safer and better...

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I need to confirm once again if any others out there are getting a alert from their security software when accessing this thread? Twice now for me!
What up with that?

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I need to confirm once again if any others out there are getting a alert from their security software when accessing this thread? Twice now for me!
What up with that?

not be...

it MIGHT be a link in this thread or a picture from a bad site...

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by an3rkist

Oh, I'm not with an "agency". I'm just in the Army. I still see how far Big Brother's arm, (and eyes) reach, though.

As for the locals knowing anything or not, if there was something going on there, I'm sure the military/government picked that area for a reason. Maybe the people there were found to be extremely gullible or something. (Not directed at anyone.) Maybe the government puts something in the water. Maybe it's a town full of people who were just conveniently laid off from their government jobs and were all unemployed and hence perfect targets to be bribed with money to go around the internet telling people "I'm a local and nothing is happening." Who knows? But just because the locals don't know that something is going on doesn't mean there's nothing going on.

are you serious? listen to yourselves get all worked up about it. like little children believing a ghost story. I'm in on it? We're in on it? Yeah the government is going to blast the area with some large hiwatt radio waves to control all the minds or drop some pills in the water to mind control them or make my relatives not see anything and believe anything is going on. You all don't have 1 shred of evidence, not one! Just a bunch of books that have story tellers and there's so called security video tapes snuck out. Where is it? Oh so conveniently lost is where it's at. I guess FANTASY is way more interesting to you then the actual truth. Why don't you pick up some Care Bears books so you can start believing in those or did the Government brain wash you into believing those aren't REAL?

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Kisorell you have been comic relief in most of these posts concerning UFO's and its enjoyed, no truely it is. But otherwize, I believe even if they tried some form of "mind control" if our minds are strong enough we can reflect any type of control. But again I do not encourage the expedition with out a complete understanding of your surroundings. But your ambition is most empressive, because I do plan on a trip but I feel alot of primitive knowledge concerning what I would be exploring. So if you feel that you are ready and really are up to going, do all the reading you can.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join