It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DULCE NM, Any Takers ??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Threw my readings and research I personally think that a river near the Archuleta would hold a important key. Otherwise you wont find anything wondering around Dulce, but again Iwunder I wouldnt suggest that you go snooping around just yet. I would prefer that you get a complete understanding how the base works, its connections and consequences to others who came to close to information. One thing I remeber is if you put a big magnet around the base people will come out to see whats disturbing there frequences (As some of you must know, the base is operated on electricmagnetic technologies). Iwunder you might want to read up on psychics who claim to have telepathically take trips to the base but that isnt what amazed me. Next to a Psychics story he claimed that some how he was blocked mentally from proceeding which I had read earlier in my research that, ET's posses the technology to block pshycic curiousity. That was intriguing but not fullfeeling. I am now currently reading a book explaining demesions, and the mathematical mechanics envolved. I am also involved in expanding within knowledge of ESP and PSI. I find it very intriguing and the safest way to explore the base and possiblity of communication. But for you Iwunder, would suggest that you do some major research before attempting to find something, before you stumble upon unwanted controversy. But I do incourage your ambition, but you must balance you ambition along with wisdom and common sense.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Count me in!

Even though I am not located in the US right now, i'm very interested in underground bases...

I often have dreams of underground bases and I suspect I had security clearence in my previous life, I had some visions too of being in an aircraft cockpit (hence my interest in aviation).

Anyway, I will be moving back to the US in the near future and I am willing to explore the south, esspecially since there are secret bases...

To anyone going to the Dulce area, I suggest you protect your self with a weapon of some sort...I suggest you keep a handgun near you at all times just in case...not that it will do much when facing ET's...

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Well these people I emailed live in Dulce. Bill Hamilton says he knows someone who worked at this underground base. It has a code of numbers with the majority of the numbers being 4's.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Could you give me his/her email adress? U2U if you have to

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Alright i just became a member, i have been researching Dulce over the internet for about 8 months now... after reading this thread XX_Mouse_XX has a great idea... study more about the surroundings of the area if you want to learn about it... study the history so that is what i am starting to do. anyone care to contact me, yahoo messenger--- hot_kappasig_dsu...... msn and hotmail---chris_johnson_585@hotmail.com

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Chris I sent response to your U2U and a thread link

Who do u work for?

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Wow, you guys are amazing... I'm interested on what you have found and more, I admire your efforts in this research, with the results thus far. Keep it up. I will continues to read your findings with hope that any of your personal replys to each other would be share as well.

I have one concern/question, while reviewing this thread, I have gotten a warning from my security software of a virus... related to a threat on this thread..... is there a reason that we need to be aware of this? whatever source this is coming from?

Would this be a attempt to hinder your/our efforts to disclose what thus far , your over of top insight?

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I can't just give out other people's email addresses over the internet. All I did was do some good searching on the internet. I emailed a total of 4 residents of Dulce. One person is the webmaster for a fitness place in Dulce. They say that military activity was higher 2 years ago, and has since declined.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
i cannot wait 'till the next great post comes...

also, if you guys are "ready" to investigate the area, i think that a group of 5 or more would be great. i think this because if "they" try to "take" you, it would be difficult to "take" all of you. bring some weopons also

just my thoughts...

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
this is a very good (i think) satelite imaging program...

this will help you guys n gals...

keyhole.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Well, I might as well do what you did

by the way, this is a good site for information on secret bases:

www.subversiveelement.com...

Enjoy

[edit on 26/11/2004 by GrOuNd_ZeRo]

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Well i got your U2U's what exactly happened when you went to Dulce, and is that when you were able to strip all of the bull# out of the stories? I'm about to check out the other thread now

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
for those interested into my own research there are some posts I have made in the past here, I read over them to see how I have grown in wisdom about the base. I feel as if there was no base under dulce, life itself isnt real. after my research I am so confident in its existance that the revelation is cold, and inevitable. I dont mean to sound mellow dramatic but I would as a whole is based on a mellow dramatic spin, in which I dont feel appropriate to elaborate on because of the post. But I am proud of the attention that the base is starting to arrouse. Because when I first started here I saw a lot of negative comments of its existance, which I feared the idea would recede. I am starting to see hopefully a gain of popularity to compete with the famous base well all know Area 51. One very imporatant book we all must read to start us off is "The Dulce Wars: By Branton", it should be at a local library, if not make a effort to search for it on amazon. To conclude the post I am extremely proud of what I see now, even though the story seems so far fetched our human brains have struck a nerve of curiosity, but at the same time let that nerve hit a nerve of a strive for wisdom.....

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
You pay-I'll play

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Read back and check out the link XX_Mouse_XX provided, may not hurt to paste it into word for later review in case the link drops out of site

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
If this link does go out of site, it only proves that those that have the power to make it so are of concern... Again proof that this site is above all the rest to disclose what we seek. I suspect this site does get reviewed by those that have that ability.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
i love this thread!!!

if we expose dulce i will be very happy...

the things that are going on at dulce goes against every moral and ethnic law ever maid (from what i have read)...

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
one second of searching:

www.sacred-texts.com...

might help...

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Lets Put it together

Heres what I can take

17" Reflector 15" Viewable telescope
Two Geigor Counters Alpha, Beta, and Beta Gamma Scintilator
Olympus C2100 ultra Sucks in nighttime
4x4
Knowledge of the area
anyone have a thermal imaging cam?

Maybe Profit any findings to tv? nd further research who knows

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwunder
Lets Put it together

Heres what I can take

17" Reflector 15" Viewable telescope
Two Geigor Counters Alpha, Beta, and Beta Gamma Scintilator
Olympus C2100 ultra Sucks in nighttime
4x4
Knowledge of the area
anyone have a thermal imaging cam?

Maybe Profit any findings to tv? nd further research who knows

protection, you forgot protection...

i don't want to sound like a "wierdo" or anything but (from what i have read) the gov't will do ANYHING to keep this a secret...

bring a knife or gun or something please...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join