It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Seventh Seal Of The Apocalypse Has Been Opened...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

That was a joke, relax.

Are you acusing me of being to excited?
I don't see anything to suggest that I am. Is this just a presumption you've made thru the discourse involved here in this thread. Or
possibly a favored opinion or conclusion you at some point reached thru observations of past performance. Perhaps you sit around all day
handicapping each member of this site, acuiring the knowledge of who is going to blow their top first. Maybe you think I just get excited all the time.
Well if I were excited, I wouldn't let you know about it and I can't really go
much farther with this meaningless post can I?

I hear ya stud.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sam Vimes

I would be a lass...

No harm, no foul.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

I wish someone had caught it on camera

True- but with the magic of computers, photoshop, and someone who is gonna slow roast for all eternity anyways, I present:

What it might have looked like.

However- what picture can truly be called hilarious, unless we see it's innermost thoughts?

Why am I reminded of those old He Man cartoons all of a sudden?

[edit on 15-6-2010 by wylekat]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by brutalsun

Originally posted by hippomchippo
You are all wrong.
This is Zeus's rage at our blasphemies against him through false faiths such as christianity and islam.
Repent or you will spend all of time being tortured by Hades!

We all spend time tortured in Hades do we not? At least according to greek mythology?

Well hopefully not all of time...
I'd love it if the greek pantheon really existed.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Why am I reminded of those old He Man cartoons all of a sudden?

Does anybody remember Gigantor?

MGod this may seem off topic and well.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

Man am i happy it's gone.
What an ugly statue.Who would go to that place?
Id say this looks better www.judbrasov.ro...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
It is a pretty odd thing to see this destroyed by a lightning strike...

It is discouraging though, to see all the athiests making fun of it and mocking the situation though...

For someone you don't even believe exists it is pretty strange you would take the time to attempt to defame Christ, or an image of same...

You could end up wishing you hadn't done that.. so sad

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

It is discouraging though, to see all the athiests making fun of it and mocking the situation though...

Oh you didn't just call me an atheist?
Thems fighten words.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

For someone you don't even believe exists it is pretty strange you would take the time to attempt to defame Christ, or an image of same...

Jesus was a Jewish (note that) person. Which means he isn't a Caucasian, long haired person- or, if you want to be brutal, a hippie. I do not worship White Pasty Jeebus. White Pasty Jeebus is obviously not only a fake image, but a fake religion to boot, after reading the comments about this church. W-2 forms indeed!

[edit on 15-6-2010 by wylekat]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
As the statue burned, everything on Earth will burn. And some of you darlings will burn. "To everything... Burn, burn, burn"

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Jesus was a Jewish (note that) person. Which means he isn't a Caucasian, long haired person- or, if you want to be brutal, a hippie. I do not worship White Pasty Jeebus. White Pasty Jeebus is obviously not only a fake image, but a fake religion to boot, after reading the comments about this church. W-2 forms indeed!
reply to post by wylekat

Odd as it may seem I believe full on the Bible is the word of God.
Yet i concur with Wylekat on this one.
Just don't push it Pal.

As the statue burned, everything on Earth will burn. And some of you darlings will burn. "To everything... Burn, burn, burn"

No one said the Oracle couldn't chime. Right?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I am sorry to say they are going to rebuild that
statue.

www.daytondailynews.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

If then David calls him 'Lord,' how can he be his son?"-Matt22.45

to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers.-Rom8.29

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation-2Cor5.17

The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing.-John6.63

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I am sorry to say they are going to rebuild that
reply to post by mamabeth

That's no surprise! Styrofoam and foam rubber again at how much?

Insurance against an act of God.
Somebody is sport'in a gambling habit.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by brutalsun

And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says, "Let all God's angels worship him."-Heb1.6

For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to all men by raising him from the dead."-Acts17.31

No one comes to the Father except through me.
John 14:5

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin

But he loves you!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by No King but Jesus
reply to post by brutalsun

And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says, "Let all God's angels worship him."-Heb1.6

For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to all men by raising him from the dead."-Acts17.31

No one comes to the Father except through me.
John 14:5

Why are you making posts where you do nothing but quote scripture?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Well... it is not for me to Judge and I'm as humble as a Lamb and as happy as a Pig in sh8t when I see the power of the true God.

I try not to be a Hypocrite and point fingers like the great accuser does(Satan) but here is something your own Jesus said.

1:Jesus said, "You see the sliver in your friend's eye, but you don't see the timber in your own eye. When you take the timber out of your own eye, then you will see well enough to remove the sliver from your friend's eye."

I wonder if we are all to be judged according to the God we worship now I'm no hypocrite for I'm a sinner like you too... but imagine and feel sorry for the suicide bomber who mite of been wrong before he sacrificed himself in the name of his God... now ithink he gets a bunch of virgins of his choice off a menu of Build-A-Virgin when he gets to the front gate... then he goes to his kingdom in heavens master bed room of what ever decor he wishes ... the virgins walk in(sorry a little graphic) then he takes his clothing off and and all his glory rises up... then he is just about to drill the hole of one virgin he picks first and don't forget he can take his time, he has all eternity('
') and "BANG" someone comes into the room and brings Karma and blows himself up... and this goes on and on for eternity... now that's his HELL... so make sure you choose the right God to worship... the choice is always your free will... but the true God is the only final say of eternal judgment('
')... ('
')

Just saying... but who knows?????

X

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

But he loves you!

Hippo
You know. damn it, you just had to cross the line didn't ya.
That's ok dosn't make you a bad person and
that was fun while it lasted.
If God didn't love us we wouldn't be here. Simple as that.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
If there is a new world Oder why dose it smell the same?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join