It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012, Obama, Antichrist, World Currency, Israel: Ultimate Thread

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ian the Christian
Revelation 8:5:

Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and hurled it on the earth; and there came peals of thunder, rumblings, flashes of lightning and an earthquake.

Sunday, April 4th, 7.2 magnitude earthquake in California, the "Easter Earthquake" (Eastern Orthodox Pascha and the Western "Easter" on same day).
Was the 15 min. giant fireball over the Midwest the censer itself?

If you are throwing something from Heaven, say on the 4th ("Easter Earthquake"), it can presumably take awhile (the 14th) to get to Earth.

The giant fireball over the Midwest on April 14th coincides with the infamous Georgetown speech of Obama.

Obama speaks under symbol for Jesus covered with a black triangle (triangle hand signs being a symbol of his own 2008 campaign):
www.youtube.com...

Obama Compares His Economic Plan To Jesus' Sermon On The Mount:
www.youtube.com...

There is a parable at the end of the Sermon on the Mount that tells the story of two men. The first built his house on a pile of sand, and it was destroyed as soon as the storm hit. But the second is known as the wise man, for when "...the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house...it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock."

We cannot rebuild this economy on the same pile of sand. We must build our house upon a rock.

Notice that Obama doesn't refer to Jesus Himself at all, and the passage is misdirected to Obama's own promises of Earthly prosperity rather than obtaining eternal life by basing your life on Jesus (the Rock the builders rejected), while speaking in a Christian landmark with a Christian symbol for Jesus covered with the triangle.

Obama: Sign of Progress:
farm4.static.flickr.com...

[edit on 22-6-2010 by Ian the Christian]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Yet another Obama "joke":
www.examiner.com...,examiners&blogtype=examiners&mode=alias&blogid=2912&blogURL=Seattle-Exopoliti cs-Examiner&byYear=2009&byMonth=6&byDay=14&byAlias=EXOPOLITICS-Will-the-White-House-press-corps-ask-Obama-about-the-extraterrestrial-and-UFO-presence< br />

Obama responded with a circumspect answer, and appeared to leave the door open to future developments. "I don't presume to know. What I know is there is life here on Earth, and — and that we're not attending to life here on Earth [LAUGHTER]," Obama said. After referring to the needs of children for health care, and seniors for heating bill subsidies, Obama concluded enigmatically, “There may be some other folks on their way[namely ETs].”

Kucinich & Obama on Aliens from Space:
www.youtube.com...

Revelation 9:1-4:

The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. And out of the smoke locusts came down upon the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth. They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads.

Title: Church of Middle America.
Caption: They'll never get it, even when the saucers are flying overhead.

Revelation 9:5-6:

They were not given power to kill them, but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes a man. During those days men will seek death, but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

Revelation 9:7-11:

The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces. Their hair was like women's hair, and their teeth were like lions' teeth. They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle. They had tails and stings like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months. They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This is probably already common knowledge to many people but I just noticed today that in the book of Revelations Chapter 20 verse 12, is 'Judgement Day'

Im not a very religious person but still

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha
This is probably already common knowledge to many people but I just noticed today that in the book of Revelations Chapter 20 verse 12, is 'Judgement Day'

Im not a very religious person but still

Revelation 20:12:
And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

www.biblegateway.com...

Good find, I hadn't noticed that.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ian the Christian
Yet another Obama "joke":

Obama responded with a circumspect answer, and appeared to leave the door open to future developments. "I don't presume to know. What I know is there is life here on Earth, and — and that we're not attending to life here on Earth [LAUGHTER]," Obama said. After referring to the needs of children for health care, and seniors for heating bill subsidies, Obama concluded enigmatically, “There may be some other folks on their way[namely ETs].”

Kucinich & Obama on Aliens from Space:
www.youtube.com...

Revelation 9:1-4:

The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. And out of the smoke locusts came down upon the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth. They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads.

Title: Church of Middle America.
Caption: They'll never get it, even when the saucers are flying overhead.

Revelation 9:5-6:

They were not given power to kill them, but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes a man. During those days men will seek death, but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

Revelation 9:7-11:

The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces. Their hair was like women's hair, and their teeth were like lions' teeth. They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle. They had tails and stings like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months. They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon.

Plague of Demons:

Notice that this is a open manifestation of demons at what looks like the U.S. Capitol building (Congress):
www.aoc.gov...

The 1995 Illuminati cards "Church of Middle America"/"Alien Abduction"/"Plague of Demons" seem to reference the same 5th Trumpet event of Revelation 9:1-11.

And we have been prepared for insect like "aliens" to emerge from the ground as in War of the Worlds:
www.youtube.com...

And, Steve Jackson, the creator of the Illuminati cards which foreshadowed many events like 911 tells us:

50 Awful Things About The Illuminati, By Steve Jackson:
www.sjgames.com...

14. And, of course, the Illuminati are constantly rewriting history to serve their own goals. For instance, modern schoolchildren are taught that there is no historical evidence of Jesus Christ, and they learn nothing about the Russo-German War or the state of Arcadia.

UFO's: The Shattering Assault:
www.conspiracyarchive.com...

Alien Abductions and the Orthodox Christian:
www.orthodoxinfo.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

And we have been prepared for insect like "aliens" to emerge from the ground as in War of the Worlds:
www.youtube.com...

Notice the cross in the background when the alien emerges...coincidence?

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Adillin2012]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Obama, "Finally, I believe that my next 100 days will be so successful that I will be able to complete them in 72 days. And, on the 73rd day, I will rest." www.entertonement.com...
6+6X6=72

Uh....Order of Operations dude? 6x6=36+6 = 42......Nice try making 666 fit Obama's "72 days" though.....

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ElijahWan

I think he meant (6+6) X 6=72

I do agree that it is a bit of a stretch though.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This cat deserves more stars and flags. he did the research and now one is doing a thing. I noticed most ath/ag have a disdain towards christian. Obviously they dont believe in prophecy

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Methane in Gulf "astonishingly high": U.S. scientist:
www.reuters.com...

Texas A&M University oceanography professor John Kessler, just back from a 10-day research expedition near the BP Plc oil spill in the gulf, says methane gas levels in some areas are "astonishingly high."

Kessler's crew took measurements of both surface and deep water within a 5-mile (8 kilometer) radius of BP's broken wellhead.

"There is an incredible amount of methane in there," Kessler told reporters in a telephone briefing.

In some areas, the crew of 12 scientists found concentrations that were 100,000 times higher than normal.

Mythbusters - Soapy water + methane:
www.youtube.com...

History Channel Mega Disasters - Methane Explosion:
www.youtube.com...

Daniel 11:21:

And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, who has not been given the honor of royalty: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.

In a coat he borrowed from James Dean
And a voice that came from you and me,

Obama as Joker:

Oh, and while the king was looking down,
The jester stole his thorny crown.

The 30" x 54" acrylic painting on canvas depicts President Obama appearing much like Jesus Christ on the Cross; atop his head, a crown of thorns. Behind him, the dark veil being lifted (or lowered) on the Presidential Seal. But is he revealing or concealing and is he being crucified or glorified?

Helter-skelter in a summer swelter the birds flew off with a fallout shelter
Eight miles high and fallin' fast, it landed foul on the grass

Revelation 8:7:

The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

The players tried for a forward pass,
With the jester on the sidelines in a cast.

Revelation 13:3:

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Now the half-time air was sweet perfume

While the sergeants played a marching tune.

We all got up to dance, oh but we never got the chance
'Cause the players tried to take the field, the marching band refused to yield

Revelation 13:7:

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them...

Do you recall what was revealed the day the music died.

Revelation 13:16-17.

So come on: jack be nimble, jack be quick!
Jack Flash sat on a candlestick
Cause fire is the devil's only friend.

Obama To Enter Diplomatic Talks With Raging Wildfire:
www.youtube.com...

Daniel 8:25:

And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Oh, and as I watched him on the stage my hands were clenched in fists of rage

www.youtube.com...

No angel born in hell, could break that Satan's spell
And as the flames climbed high into the night, to light the sacrificial rite I saw
Satan laughing with delight the day the music died.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
The courtroom was adjourned;
No verdict was returned.

(December 8th, 2008) Supreme Court won't review Obama's eligibility to serve:
www.usatoday.com...

[...]

So come on: jack be nimble, jack be quick!

Revelation 12:12

Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Jack Flash sat on a candlestick
Cause fire is the devil's only friend.

Obama To Enter Diplomatic Talks With Raging Wildfire:
www.youtube.com...

Daniel 8:25:

And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
A long, long time ago...
I can still remember
how that music used to make me smile
And I knew if I had my chance
That I could make those people dance
And maybe they'd be happy for a while.

Matthew 24:20-21:

But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

But February made me shiver
With every paper I delivered,
Bad news on the doorstep,
I couldn't take one more step,

Luke 21:26:

Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

[...]

As a guest on The Ellen Degeneres Show, Barack shows off his dancing skills:
www.youtube.com...

Well I know that you're in love with him
Cuz I saw you dancin' in the gym.
You both kicked off your shoes
And I dig those rhythm and blues.

Matthew 24:38-39:

For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and they did not understand until the flood came and took them all away; so will the coming of the Son of Man be.

I was a lonely teenage bronkin' buck
With a pink carnation and a pick up truck
But I knew I was out of luck,
The day the music died.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
In a coat he borrowed from James Dean [Rebel Without a Cause]

'Secret' Obama code name revealed
news.bbc.co.uk...

Barack Obama is called Renegade...

Renegade (definition: rebel, traitor, lawless, apostate)

And a voice that came from you and me,

Obama To The World: Have Whatever You Like (If You Like)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Live via satellite, welcome #23, point guard, Senator Barack Obama:
www.youtube.com...

Satanism in hip hop Encore Edition pt1 (Snoop the DOG STAR):
www.youtube.com...

In particular: 2:25-3:22 for the background on #23 and Sirius, the Dogstar, which is associated with Satan.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Surf On Pensacola Beach Boiling Like Acid:
www.youtube.com...

Gulf Oil Gusher: Danger of Tsunamis From Methane?
www.mi2g.com...//www.mi2g.com/cgi/mi2g/press/210610.php

Cascading Catastrophe Scenarios

1. Loss of Buoyancy

Huge methane gas bubbles under a ship can cause a sudden buoyancy loss. This causes a ship to tilt adversely or worse. Every ship, drilling rig and structure within a ten mile radius of the escaping methane bubble would have to deal with a rapid change in buoyancy, causing many oil structures in its vicinity to become unstable and ships to sink. The lives of all the workers, engineers, coast guard personnel and marine biologists -- measuring and mitigating the oil plumes' advance and assisting with the clean up -- could be in some danger. Therefore, advanced safety measures should be put in place.

2. First Tsunami with Toxic Cloud

If the toxic gas bubble explodes, it might simultaneously set off a tsunami travelling at a high speed of hundreds of miles per hour. Florida might be most exposed to the fury of a tsunami wave. The entire Gulf coastline would be vulnerable, if the tsunami is manifest. Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and southern region of Georgia might experience the effects of the tsunami according to some sources.

3. Second Tsunami via Vaporisation

After several billion barrels of oil and billions of cubic feet of gas have been released, the massive cavity beneath the ocean floor will begin to normalise, allowing freezing water to be forced naturally into the huge cavity where the oil and gas once were. The temperature in that cavity can be extremely hot at around 150 degrees celsius or more. The incoming water will be vaporised and turned into steam, creating an enormous force, which could actually lift the Gulf floor. According to computer models, a second massive tsunami wave might occur.

We Want Your Soul:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
To begin, the Mayan calender does not claim that year to be the end of the world, simply the end of that calender. And, the actual date is 12/23/2010.
But....suppose it IS the end.
The bible claims no one knows the exact date or time.....but that is for when "Jesus" ( who's REAL name is Yeshua, btw) returns, it never said no one knows when the end of days is. hmmm
What we have seen, however, is an increase in natural disasters, violence, hatred etc. But, in order for it to be of major significance, something big time would have to happen fast.
So, lets say the planets line up and we are "vunerable", and there is a solar flare. We will have TWO planets ahead of us to be hit first.
I seriously doubt the actual fire from the Sun is what will get us.
The reason is because most of the "explosion" occurs near the Sun itself, and a million miles away. By the time it reached our atmosphere, it wouldnt have the power to do what is claimed....according to the scientific community.
However....what if, those two planets in front of us are blown to hell?
There you would have the rain of fire and brimstone ( which is SULFUR) that we have been promised. The GIANT CHUNKS from Mercury and Venus ( loaded with SULFUR) would be thrust at us, and could definitely penetrate the atmosphere of Earth.

We already have enough troubles with everything going on in the world, but the utter chaos this would cause would make people lose their faith, resort to worse crimes, and all that is claimed would be happening in the end.
It COULD wipe us all out, but I imagine, it will just make those who are left WISH it had been the end.
Then, the next ( last) pope comes to power, and sides up with Obama, who promises to make everything beautiful again....
This is about the only scenario I can think of that would for fill the whole prophecy.

Also, keep in mind that the sulfur found where GOD rained it did not come from the earth..no sulfur has been found here THAT pure.

As with everything else, this is simply a theory.
What I do know for sure, is I have have dreams for the past 27 odd years, of an earthquake that sucked down the city of Memphis Tn, while I watched from the new bridge ( that hadn't been built yet...but when it was, it was identical to the dreams). Bye bye, Pyramid, Harbor Town, and city, before I wake up. The Mississippi river literally separated America into east and west ( rather than the north and south separation I am used to...lol)
So, yeah, I moved.....By my estimates, I should own ocean front property in a few short years.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATADJADED
Then, the next ( last) pope comes to power, and sides up with Obama, who promises to make everything beautiful again....
This is about the only scenario I can think of that would for fill the whole prophecy.

The current Pope is the last numbered Pope, according to the prophecy you're referring to, who has already helped Obama enact a world currency. The only thing left is to link it to something on/in the right hand or forehead. The question is would Pope Benedict support even that? "Peter the Roman" could refer to, well, St. Peter himself.

It is interesting, but as for me, it is something that didn't come out of the Orthodox Church, so... Although, if it is really from the person it is attributed to, then it is from a Latin church was much, much closer in time (85 years from the Great Schism) and doctrine to Orthodoxy than the current Roman church is now.

Prophecy of the Popes:
en.wikipedia.org...

The prophecy was first published in 1595 by Arnold de Wyon, a Benedictine historian, as part of his book Lignum Vitæ. Wyon attributed the list to Saint Malachy, the 12th‑century bishop of Armagh in Northern Ireland. According to the traditional account, in 1139, Malachy was summoned to Rome by Pope Innocent II. While in Rome, Malachy purportedly experienced a vision of future popes, which he recorded as a sequence of cryptic phrases. This manuscript was then deposited in the Roman Archive, and thereafter forgotten about until its rediscovery in 1590.

On the other hand, Bernard of Clairvaux's biography of Malachy makes no mention of the prophecy, nor is it mentioned in any record prior to its 1595 publication.[1] Some sources, including the most recent editions of the Catholic Encyclopedia, suggest that the prophecy is a late 16th‑century forgery. Some have suggested that it was created by Nostradamus and was credited to Saint Malachy so the purported seer would not be blamed for the destruction of the papacy. Supporters, such as author John Hogue, who wrote a popular book titled The Last Pope about the claims, generally argue that even if the author of the prophecies is uncertain, the predictions are still valid.

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Ian the Christian]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
One world currency and zionists ! OK we know that is happening but they are going have to get a move on if they want to end the world in 2012.

God how come americans have allowed Obama to tell so many lies and get away with it.

maybe Obama is the anticrist you talk about or at least his puppet master that us pulling the strings.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Ian, I have a feeling that you and I could spend a lifetime, staying up until the wee hours of the night discussing these things......
In the realm of Christianity alone, there is a lot to be sorted. Becuase, you are right...times a runnin out.
According to "whats left" of my bible, I've noticed some very important points.
These have lead me to seriously question the Catholic church.
1) No one can forgive you of your sins except GOD....< cough > unless you are Catholic.
2) No one can intercede for you with GOD except his son...unless you are Catholic.
3) GOD is the only one you should pray to....(I think you see where this is going.)
4) You are to call NO ONE "Father", except GOD.......
5) When Angels spoke to man, man always would drop to bow...and the Angels said: "See that you don't do that"...so, GOD is the only one to bow down too, obviously. And, this ring kissing BS really yanks my chain...
6) Emperor Constantine ( who's ENTIRE consul were PAGANS ) "converted" to Christianity ( because, if you can beat em, join em )...he did untold horrors in the name of Christianity..and removed the Sabbath.
7) The bible consists of 66 books. 33 books were removed. Many are mentioned in the bible. ( Is it not written in the book of Enoch?...Is it not written in the book of Jashur? to name a few)
That little sentence at the end is what has frightened people from learning about the loss of books and misinterpretations of the book.
"DO NOT ADD OR TAKE AWAY FROM THESE WORDS"
Too late, suckers. It has already been done.
This book has caused people to forget the important writings about obtaining knowledge and only "go by the book"...according to the parts THEY subscribe to anyway.

Personally, I asked a preacher what happened to the Sabbath, and he said: "We are no longer under the law, since Jesus died, and now we worship on "The LORDS Day".
This is total BS. "Jesus" told us what to do in remembrance and they do that ONCE a year.....we were NEVER told to do it every week, on SUNDAY, the day of the SUN GOD. ( And, dont you find it odd, that very SUN can destroy us??)
If, we are no longer "under the law", then we can throw the TEN COMMANDMENTS to the wind, yes? NO
Just more of the lie.

But, I still have a few questions.
1)If a demon cannot throw out a demon, how does the Catholic church pull this off??
More of the lie??
2) Why would GOD, create so many races/religions that are " wrong", just to have enemies for his "chosen people"?
3) If Abraham, David, "Jesus", all came from the middle east....why does an entire country of people on the other side of the world believe their religion is the only right one??

I understand that if GOD will make us immortal one day, we had to be tested...but, tricked, lied to and confused doesnt seem like fair play from a GOD who is supposed to LOVE us.
And, lets suppose it all comes down like its said to. Those who "make it" become immortal and reside on the new earth, never to be sick or die.....in 5 billion years, the SUN will run out of hydrogen, and will destroy the earth and all planets anyway...what then??

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
What a wild thread. Can't stop reading and that 63336...What the heck was that all about?? Oh by the way, now I have American Pie stuck in my head.
Great job. S&F

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join