It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Computer = 666 = mark of the beast

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
People who dwell on the end of the world really make me sick

I mean Stfu and live your lives!

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Of course numbers can be twisted and manipulated, just look at the current economic stats around the world, Us $7.21 Trillion in debt.
Unemployment figures which are a joke, even new job figures which are totally incorrect. But the great general public just hears these figures per the talking heads on T.V etc, and hey they must be right

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 05:19 AM
link   
You can make letters and numbers mean literally anything. I could take any word in the dictionary and deduce each word to mean 666. This is the main reason why numerology is laughed at by mathemeticians and other scientists.

For this thread you get an F in logic.

d1k

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Well this sure is an interesting idea. Didn't know "computer" added up to 666.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I thought there was a book The New World Order by Pat Robertson I think my parents bought it. And I read the book and in it he said that the beast will be a sumpercomputer AI that will control humans.

www.ralphmag.org...

and I dont agree the computer or AI will the beast. The beast is a symbol and 666 is an interpretation of a person.

[edit on 15-6-2004 by Kriskaos]

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by The General
revelations cleary states that 666 is the number of a MAN. Has anyone actually READ revelations?

This is true, it is the number of a man. This significant information has no relevance to a beleiver though but it has great relvance to a jew. Why? Because the Jewish alphabet is actually numbers. the american alphabet is only letters.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by d1k
Well this sure is an interesting idea. Didn't know "computer" added up to 666.

this Idea of computer adding up to 666 is pure nonsence. because the American Alphabet has no numeric value, but the Hebrew Alphabet does!

Besides, what makes A=6? Answer: subjective reasoning!

If I take 6 plus 10 minus 2 diveded by 4 minus the square root of 25 to the tenth power plus the module of elastisity for aluminum alloy 1643, I determine that the antichrist will be wearing green socks on the first day of April. Do you get it!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Look for Future Events like Peace Between Israel and Palestine , The Person invovled in the peace agreement that will last 7 years will be that person , There is a delicate balance between Peace and War in the Middle East, and the person who does that will be hailed as a victor and will be on Time Magazine , he will be everyones hero, But he will desacrate the temple by Riding a pig into the Jewish Temple, there for creating more tension.....

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by The General
revelations cleary states that 666 is the number of a MAN. Has anyone actually READ revelations?

hmm, maybe its all that are under the rule of this man? wel well well, this is where paying attention to who's playing the game of world politics comes in handy eh?

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Graystar

this Idea of computer adding up to 666 is pure nonsence. because the American Alphabet has no numeric value, but the Hebrew Alphabet does!

yes. hebrew does. so does greek. but.....
actually, this guy named scott branson, made his own gematria calculator. with the calculator you could specify a starting value, and then an interval value.
so you could say start at 300, and then each consecutive letter could be twelve apart, or 33, or whatever you specify. you could also use a word, and say if this word equals 666, then what possible values, for the above skip algorithm, would work for that. he discovered that a=6, b=12, c=18, etc, brings relevant results.
when someone points out these things, it is easy to naysay. when you roll up your sleeves, with the holy spirit flowing through you, and find it for yourself, it's a lot harder to dismiss as coincidence.

so, not subjective reasoning, but rather, objective trial and error is what makes a=6, b=12, c=18, etc.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:35 AM
link   
If A=1.71666666666..., and each additional letter is assigned an additional value of 1.71666666666..., then the sum of "Six Six Five" equals 666!

Ok, 1.71666666666... may be off, but I was doing algebra in my head on the fly. There's a simple algebraic formula that can make any word equal any number when you assign arbitrary yet related values to individual letters.

Is the computer the embodiment of 666? Dunno. Does this prove anything? Nope.

I have six letters in each of my 3 names. Am I evil? Does that prove anything either way?

--J1M

The Anti-Christ will be a human (or possibly an organization of humans), and this human (organization) will probably be the person (people) you least suspect.

(If a=6 is so profound, please point to some parallels. The English language is so mundane, I can't imagine a higher power putting their stock into it.)

[edit on 16-6-2004 by Just1Man]

[edit on 17-6-2004 by Just1Man]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
A similar result can be achieved by altering the numeric basis of the calculation: if it is 1 (A=1, B=2, etc) then 'computer' = 111, if it is 2 then computer = 222 etc.

This does not mean anything. And the word computer is English only. The 666 thing is not valid in other languages.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tier Enrie
Okay....a lil' side note....Revelation has nothing to do with what is happening now...hate to burst yer bubble, but after several years of studying it (as I have) One can clearly see that Revelation is encouraging people to not give in to the leaders at the time of Jesus. The beast with the horns and all is ALL symbolic...just an experts opinion...

Your way off here I'm afraid!!!

when did the euphrates dry up?

when did a two miliion man army march in the middle east?

when did the sun turn black?

when did the moon turn to blood?

when did the stars fall to earth?

etc?

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

Originally posted by Graystar

yes. hebrew does. so does greek. but.....
actually, this guy named scott branson, made his own gematria calculator. with the calculator you could specify a starting value, and then an interval value.
so you could say start at 300, and then each consecutive letter could be twelve apart, or 33, or whatever you specify. you could also use a word, and say if this word equals 666, then what possible values, for the above skip algorithm, would work for that. he discovered that a=6, b=12, c=18, etc, brings relevant results.
when someone points out these things, it is easy to naysay. when you roll up your sleeves, with the holy spirit flowing through you, and find it for yourself, it's a lot harder to dismiss as coincidence.

so, not subjective reasoning, but rather, objective trial and error is what makes a=6, b=12, c=18, etc.

But one problem with your conclusion : english language didn't exist at the time of these prophesies; that computer adds up to 666 is just reverse engineering!

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
www.infowars.com...

if you haven't heard...

from an article in cnet last month-

"microsoft patents body power"

get ready for your "internal" cpu?

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Guys, relax. If one uses 6 as a base, yet indeed computer=666. But if 1 is used as a base, computer=111, if 2 then 222 etc. Choosing 6 as the base is arbitrary.

Furthermore, in other languages there is a different word.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The only way I can see this happening is for a ruler to require his subjects to accept a computer mark or some other type mark on the head or hand for "security reasons" and a mark of loyalty.

Presumably those who refuse would be derided as disloyal or uncaring about the security of the people as a whole. Many countries today and throughout history have required citizens to carry the "proper papers" in order to do business or travel.

It's reasonable to assume that a computer scan-mark would be more efficient in today's times.

Write the Bible Code Website (www.onealclan.com...) and request that their science researchers consider this possibility.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Look at a UPC barcode and look where the number six is at........the lines represented for the 6 is is two lines(not the bold ones) there are 2 on the left, 2 on the middle, and 2 on the right. 666

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
continued ->

666barcodes : Have you heard about that ?

Mark Of The Beast Solved

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I know I have said this before on these threads....according to the Christian bible, 666 is the mark of man, not the mark.....the number system was different back then also......research people

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join