It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Computer = 666 = mark of the beast

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by frayed1
A while back, I ran across an entirely diff explaination of the 666 number:

We humans are often referred to as 'carbon based life forms'. The carbon 12 atom has 6 electrons, 6 protons, and 6 neutrons.....thus we are all 'beasts'.....makes some sense.....we are all sinful, greedy, monsters....destroying our own world.

( I'm not a biologist...maybe there is one on here that could say how accurate the 'carbon based' bit is...but it does make one wonder )

i agree with most interpretations. we're beasts, yes. we are carbon based, hence, 666, yes.
the barcode has a six bar at the beginning, one in the middle, and one at the end. hexadecimal system. yes.
digital angel, or verichip matches the mark's description.
the amulet worn by early christians, was numbers one to thirty six in a 'magic sqaure'. meaning, all rows and columns add up to 111, and the total of the rows, or columns(AKA the total of the square) is 666. that CAN'T be a coincidence. it was WORN around the neck, like a lucky charm.
666 is two thirds of one thousand. 6.6666666 is two thirds of anything. how many angels fell from heaven?
i never actually checked the math very closely, but there was a brilliant thread here showing that it is the reciprocal of the VERY SACRED phi ratio.
the resonance is there. i feel our alphabet has a sacred resonance which causes meaningful concepts to have resonant values.

if you go to greatdreams.com, and do a search on 'aton' and 'carl munck', you may find many numerilogical revelations.

not you, byrd, my old buddy
, you've already 'debunked' all this

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
It is also important to note that you cannot apply the number 666 to English words, phrases, names, etc. Why? Because pretty much the entire New Testament was written in Greek (some portions are in Aramaic).

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by XX_SicSemperTyrannis_XX
It is also important to note that you cannot apply the number 666 to English words, phrases, names, etc. Why? Because pretty much the entire New Testament was written in Greek (some portions are in Aramaic).

we use the phoenician alphabet.

check this link out for starters.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
the barcode has a six bar at the beginning, one in the middle, and one at the end. hexadecimal system. yes.

No it doesn't. This is easy to check by anyone, simply pull some stuff out of your cupboards and check the barcodes. You'll see they are all different. This has been revealed as an urban myth more times than I can remember.

666 is two thirds of one thousand.

Only roughly. I don't see the significance of this anyway.

6.6666666 is two thirds of anything.

What????? Is it two thirds of 160.2? Is it two thirds of the planet Mars? This makes no sense whatsoever.

not you, byrd, my old buddy
, you've already 'debunked' all this

Well there you go then. Already debunked.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
We all agree almost that 6 is the number of Man OK..

6 Man
6 Man makes the Beast
6 Man chooses to follow the anti christ

7 is the number of God
7 the Son
7 Holy sprit

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
[edit on 02/20/2005 by jfdarby]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

6.6666666 is two thirds of anything.

sorry. i meant 0.6666666 is two thirds of anything.

why are you so bitter about this? it's just 'kook talk'. why involve yourself? it's been debunked already....

my favourite 666 is the anti-phi spiral.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I don't really understand how this relates that much to the NWO....

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The anti Christ will be the world leader for 7 years !!!!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfdarby

why and how?
you didnt really explain it, just posted a meaning less sentence without any proof.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
This stuff is real folks:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 04:20 AM
link   
This entire thread is totally retarded.

One upon a time in the twenties christians were burning thier social security cards becuase they thought it was the mark of the beast. A few years later; the credit card came out and the same old song and dance. So how many people here do not have bank accounts, credit cards, or debit cards? God has blinded man to the real truth about the mark.

When Gods prophet elijah shows up, those who now swear they won't take the mark will for the most part end up with the mark. i believe wholeheartedly that God will not send something as terrible as the antimessiah and the mark of the beast without sending a true prophet who can call fire from heaven and know your life history by looking at you. You either follow Elijah to the one true God or you follow the antichrist into perdition. nothing else.
about time somebody killed this thread with truth.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Has anyone but me read the fact that the translation from the bible is incorrect and the number of the "beast" (??) is 616 and not 666.

Therefore all these CHEESEY threads that say crap about the end of the world and that their names add upto 666, dont have a basis.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by jfdarby

why and how?
you didnt really explain it, just posted a meaning less sentence without any proof.

Proof is in the Book. Evidence of the closeness is in current events. That we are in the last days has been made clear by the past century.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I agree with Thomas Crown, that we are in the short run to the end of the world...but this will come about because of the latenet STUPIDITY of mankind (well, the stupidity of a few at the top ) and nothing to do with the number 666.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

No it doesn't. This is easy to check by anyone, simply pull some stuff out of your cupboards and check the barcodes. You'll see they are all different. This has been revealed as an urban myth more times than I can remember.

Yes, it does. Not an urban myth. It is my understanding that in order to manufacture or import anything for sale in the US, you must have a UPC code involved; it is the law. When you pull things out of your cupboard and they don’t match up, you are looking at tracking codes used by individual companies, not UPC labels.

Right now, I am looking at my Diet Coke. It does not have the three sixes HANGING DOWN on the bar code. What does this mean? It means that the box it was sent to the store in MUST HAVE THE 666 ON IT.
What then is the smaller code that is on the actual bottle? Just a way of keeping track of it in the factory/warehouse/store.

Just check up on the law there, buddy. Anything that is manufactured for sale by a corporation (e.g. - not stuff at yard sales or swap meets) and sold in a retail store must have UPC code on it, and the UPC code will ALWAYS have a six hanging down in the beginning, middle, and end.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Havnt read this thread (9 pages), so dont know if this has been posted, WWW.

World Wide Web makes 666

World..5 letters 1st word =6
Wide...4 letters 2nd word=6
Web....3 letters 3rd word=6

[edit on 3-12-2005 by ThePunisher]

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout
Just check up on the law there, buddy. Anything that is manufactured for sale by a corporation (e.g. - not stuff at yard sales or swap meets) and sold in a retail store must have UPC code on it, and the UPC code will ALWAYS have a six hanging down in the beginning, middle, and end.

No it doesn't:

www.snopes.com...
www.adams1.com...

Buddy.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
it is a mark you cannot buy or sell without.

the 666 is the number of the beast, not of the mark.

i'm not convinced snopes is the bible, either.

as an aside, what's an atheist like you doing in a nice place like this?

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   

No it doesn't:

www.snopes.com...

So, according to snopes, the three guard bars are the same as the bars that represent the number 6, but the computer doesn’t read them. How is that debunking it like you contend? A 6 is a 6 and a 7 is a 7, no matter if you set your computer to ignore it or not. Why didn’t they make the guard bars look like a 3 or a 4 or a 5? Let me guess; it was just a coincidence, right? No person smart enough to create the UPC system would be dumb enough overlook 666 dominating their invention.

Buddy.
Why did you throw that down in there, friend? Oh, I get it, I must have hurt your feelings when I called you buddy. So sorry, but you really should lighten up there, buddy, not everyone who disagrees with a statement you make hates you] or has to be your enemy.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join