Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Computer = 666 = mark of the beast

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Here is a great video on this subject. The keywords for the channel are: " 666 CALCULATOR CHANNEL YOU TUBE"

Once there you will find all the videos on 666 and a bunch of great videos about 9/11

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I get a perverse pleasure out of pointing out to all of the "666" fanatics that "666" is not the Number of the Beast. The number of the Beast, as far as we can tell at this point, is "616".

www.religionnewsblog.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Many of you search for some deep informations about 666 and computers but you don't need to look that far to actually see these number in modern computers
I only saw here information about Pentium III and 666 or 667 MHz clock. Nothing more.

So I will focus on DDR3 RAMs ( memory ) for now that are mostly "infected" by three sixes in modern PCs as I guess. Every RAM inside our computers work on two base things like clock and timings which determine overall performance of memory. There are 1066, 1333, 1500, 1600, 1750 and so on MHz in DDR3. But if you go a little further into it you will discover that these memory haves timings like 6-6-6, and also they have, 7-7-7, 8-8-8, 9-9-9 ( which some of you I guess will convert into 666
). So thats one thing but the second are these clocks and I will focus on this "special" one - 1333 MHz. Memory have the real clock and effective clock. So 1333 MHz is the effective clock but the real is 666.5 MHz. Also memory are segregated into proper ranks. For 1066 MHz it's PC-8500, for 1600 MHz it's PC-12800 but for 1333 MHz it is mostly PC-10666. "Mostly" because some of the producers sometimes use for example PC-10600 like Geil or G.Skill but real clock is still the same.

So I will end here for now. There is more about 666 in modern PCs, also Internet but information that I provided above should be enough for now. So all this information mean that the computers are evil? I think it's simple the way computers are and I think for now that 666, mark of the beast etc. are our thoughts, doings and also those chips mentioned here many times. And I also saw info about 616 is the number of the beast. But for now I will stick to 666 because I don't have too many knowledge about 616 and I don't know if it's 100% true. Just wanted to show 666 in PCs.

Be well and sorry if I done some mistakes in English language.
edit on 10-7-2011 by ATARi144 because: (no reason given)
edit on 10-7-2011 by ATARi144 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
- Lamb and Goat is the same when it comes to a Sacrifice.
Exodus12.2 , Passover. the tenth day ( x) of the first month a young male goat or a lamb will be killed.
Also in Leviticus Goats and sheep were sacrificed for Sin offerings.

Catholic church sacrifices JESUS every mass as an animal,
which is against YESHUA AS THE MESSIAH.

XP = JOLLY ROGER = DEATH AND TROPHY OF JESUS
XP = CHI RHO
X = CHI in greek , in Hebrew and ancient Semitic is "Samekh" = FISH
X = = T Tav/Tau = Mark = + = Jesus
P = RHO in Greek. Resh in Hebrew and ancient Semitic means a HUMAN HEAD
P = Everyone is to believe that Constantine utilisedthe name of CHRIST on his flag,
however, it was not so, Constantine used the RHO (P), which is "RESH" in Hebrew
and symbolises a human HEAD and Jesus was crucifies in Golgotha,
which means "THE PLACE OF THE SKULL"

- ALL EAGLES ARE THE SYMBOL OF JESUS, USED AS A TROPHY FOR HIS DEFEAT.
2nd ESDRAS, 5th Vision.

- 13 is JESUS, Chapter 13 in the Revelation was written against Jesus. FRIDAY 13TH is JESUS
12 APOSTLES, THE 13TH WAS JESUS

- 666 = XXX = +++ = FATHER, SON, HOLY SPIRIT =HOLY TRINITY = JESUS
- 666 = Friday the 6th day of the week, THE DAY JESUS WAS CRUCIFIED
666 = 6 FOOT UNDER
666 = There are 6 weeks of lent prior to EASTER
666 = 6th letter of the aplhabet is F = FRIDAY = Friday 13th = JESUS
666 = Revelations ,The Father- 6th Seal
Son - 6th Trumpet
Holy spirit- 6th Bowl
666= Revelation 13.5 "The beast was allowed to make proud claims which were insulting to God
and it was permitted to have authority for Forty two months" = 42 months = 3.5 years,
Jesus started to preach at the age of 30 and was crucified at the age of 33 and half years
= 3.5 years = 42 months

666= The second book of Esdras , the Fifth Vision of the EAGLE-
Most scholars date the the Eagle Vision during 69- 96 AD.
" the second night Ihad a dream. I saw an eagle coming up out of the sea.
It had twelve wings and three heads. All three heads was a sleep,
even the middle one, which was larger then the other two"
= EAGLE = JESUS AS SATAN

666= Revelation 13.2 " the beast looked like leopard, with feet like a bears feet
and a mouth like a lions mouth"
In Heraldry the beast is used as a symbol of victory over the beast, who is JESUS.
Flag of England and many other Countries use the symbol of the beast,
while everyone thinks it's Lion.
Also in Heraldry the symbol of a castle with 3 towers also means 666.
In fact nearly all of symbols used in Heraldry is based on the revelation and used as a
symbol of defeat against Satan who is JESUS.

Once again I will mention that SATAN in Hebrew means OPPONENT,
Jesus was SATAN, the opponent to the leaders that crucified him,
and they are the leaders who wrote the Revelation's against him.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
But everybody can buy and sell. Sure lets demonize what is actually millions of transistors and some code.

Numerology has no meaning beyond recognizing it, to recognize the people whom believe in numerology and make use of it. With that in mind numerology is nothing more than some kind of code, to talk to each other or to gloat to the masses about something you did.
edit on 16-11-2012 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
- 13 is JESUS, Chapter 13 in the Revelation was written against Jesus. FRIDAY 13TH is JESUS
12 APOSTLES, THE 13TH WAS JESUS

- 666 = XXX = +++ = FATHER, SON, HOLY SPIRIT =HOLY TRINITY = JESUS
- 666 = Friday the 6th day of the week, THE DAY JESUS WAS CRUCIFIED
666 = 6 FOOT UNDER
666 = There are 6 weeks of lent prior to EASTER
666 = 6th letter of the aplhabet is F = FRIDAY = Friday 13th = JESUS
666 = Revelations ,The Father- 6th Seal
Son - 6th Trumpet
Holy spirit- 6th Bowl
666= Revelation 13.5 "The beast was allowed to make proud claims which were insulting to God
and it was permitted to have authority for Forty two months" = 42 months = 3.5 years,
Jesus started to preach at the age of 30 and was crucified at the age of 33 and half years
= 3.5 years = 42 months

666= The second book of Esdras , the Fifth Vision of the EAGLE-
Most scholars date the the Eagle Vision during 69- 96 AD.
" the second night Ihad a dream. I saw an eagle coming up out of the sea.
It had twelve wings and three heads. All three heads was a sleep,
even the middle one, which was larger then the other two"
= EAGLE = JESUS AS SATAN

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Rogue Chris

You are tying symbolism with math which is good, but I have stated this before and cannot stress it enough, there are over 1 MILLION equations that whos value can sum 666, and you chose one.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join