It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An email from a "BP Insider" -- Possible Conspiracies Are Numerous

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I don't believe in any depopulation agenda. It doesn't make any sense to me. TPTB are only TPTB if they have a bunch of minions out there doing their bidding. If they get rid of us poor minions, then they will have to do all the work themselves? They won't be "rich" unless they have poor people to tax. They won't have "power" unless there are powerless people to rule over.

As for the Georgia Guidestones, I think in the case of a global catastrophe, maybe our next race of hominids can learn from our mistakes and be more careful. I don't think it is proof of any conspiracy to depopulate, because it only says "maintain" below the certain number.

Also, if there were such a thing as a depopulation agenda, the oil companies would be against it. Then need a bunch of people out there using up their product. They lose all their money and political clout if all the energy wasters are gone!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Also, if there were such a thing as a depopulation agenda, the oil companies would be against it. Then need a bunch of people out there using up their product. They lose all their money and political clout if all the energy wasters are gone!

You are assuming that money is the end goal, but money is just the means of control for now. If there were much fewer people, there could be a new means of control. And you are assuming that the oil companies were not working towards the depopulation/control goal since the beginning.

They're not about to carve the words "we will kill 3/4 of humanity" on their monument for everyone to see. You have to read between the lines. Maybe they only intend to perform forced sterilization?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I don't believe in any depopulation agenda. It doesn't make any sense to me. TPTB are only TPTB if they have a bunch of minions out there doing their bidding. If they get rid of us poor minions, then they will have to do all the work themselves? They won't be "rich" unless they have poor people to tax. They won't have "power" unless there are powerless people to rule over.

Its easier for them to control 600 million or 4 billion for that matter than it is to control 8-9 billion. Its all about power and control. Money is the tool they use to get that power and control. Money is a tool, nothing more!

The rothschilds control the money supply at least in europe and their base of operations is london england. BP is a british company so it makes perfect sense they use BP to cause an unspeakable and uncurable "accident" to first depopulate america and then the rest of the world!

As for the Georgia Guidestones, I think in the case of a global catastrophe, maybe our next race of hominids can learn from our mistakes and be more careful. I don't think it is proof of any conspiracy to depopulate, because it only says "maintain" below the certain number.

Whos "mistake"? It certainly was not my mistake! The only real mistake is/was for people to be easily controlled and manipulated by lobby groups and big bussiness.

They will eventually dwell in their underground cities and no they are not crude nuclear bunkers of the 50s/60s. They allegedlly truely are HUGE CITIES underground connected by maglev trains. The underground world and aboveground world are seperate!

I hope for everyone's sake I am full of it but it does not seem that way. Watch some youtube videos of fema concentration camps, NWO, alien bases, etc.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I'm new to the board, from Chicago, and realized something interesting earlier while perusing the articles and posts here. I don't know about other states, but we've had a few billboards and posters in Chicago advertising www.ready.gov. I'm not sure how long they've been around, but definitely not for very long before the oil spill. It's not a very well-formed theory in any way, but based on suspicions and ideas of what could be happening already posted, I'm sure others will be inspired to look into it.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Not sure if this has already been posted, but something about the original e-mail in the OP set off my BS meter. If I were a highly skilled, intelligent, specialized individual with a specific job working for a big company like the author of the e-mail, I'm not sure if I would use all of the jargon and colloquialisms that this guy does.

Being in the military myself, and we all know how much the military LOVES acronyms and jargon, I know that when I talk to people who don't know anything about the military, I make sure to "spell everything out," so to speak, so that people know what I am talking about. I mean, SO said it himself that the e-mail was obviously written with the intention of being read by the ATS community, and the author must have known that the majority of ATSers do not know what all the jargon means... so why include it?

Kind of sounds like someone who knows a little bit about the oil rig world and is using his limited knowledge in an attempt to get his fifteen minutes of fame.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Why would u trust an insider all the way - they lie and lie - It would be best to just take the letter with a grain of salt and make sure they are NOT messin' with u and trying to keep u from the REAL Truth.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Hmm, earthquake lights in LA on the 19th and seismic activity at the time of the blowout on the 20th. Hopefully were not under seige from Eric Bogosian.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Maybe the USNavy/USCoast Gaurd was chasing a USO 100miles away before it hit the rig

This Email seems to be lending a hand to this thread in many ways IMO.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The batholith Theoy
Maybe BP had suspected its employees was going to talk, and bought up this for exactly this reason, to find them and bribe/silence them

However, the most disturbing and determining factor in all of this was the action taken by BP to buy up "google search sites". At first I saw this as unconscionable! Guess money can buy anything? was my attitude. Think about it with all I have listed above, this is the Governments effort to shield the public from horrific information.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I don't believe in any depopulation agenda. It doesn't make any sense to me.
.... the oil companies would be against it.

It doesn’t make any sense to you because you think that strategic decisions about how a multinational oil conglomerate like BP operates are made by the executives. They are NOT. Strategic decisions are made by the majority shareholders and in this case the major shareholders are Queen Beatrix, Queen Elizabeth II, and the Rothschilds… these inbreeds are rabid eugenicists

[edit on 15-6-2010 by soleprobe]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Don't mean to get off topic, but what is your final thread going to be about? Do you have information that we don't?

On another note, after rereading the email, I find it a bit odd all the grammar errors this guy makes. You would think someone high up in BP would type more intelligently. Or do you think its because he was typing in a hurry?

Well, its not really this particular note or warning that I am basing my information off of. The information in this particular thread is circumstantial at best. However, I would not underestimate the value of someone who may think that their life is at risk for leaking information. When someone is paranoid, I think spelling goes out the window.

As far as my providing information that you don't know,...That is debatable. It depends on how resourceful you are as a researcher. However, the thread I am posting will be thorough and will also point to underlying reasons for why the things currently exists the way that they are, then I will be leaving ATS.

In my personal opinion, the information in my new and last thread, in of itself, is quite damning. However, it will be nothing compared to when wikileaks releases their information. Mine will be more of a general overview of historical and updated events as compared to the outright specifics that will be addressed when this information that Assange has is leaked. However, don't fool yourself into thinking that this leak will solve our problems. From the onset, it will compound them far more than they currently are, however, after the complete meltdown, we will be quite aware of WHO NOT TO TRUST.

It should be obvious by now. The politicians have no loyalty to us and have sold themselves to whom they consider to be the highest bidder. Anyone who still believes against this FACT that is downright delusional.

Just follow the money. Don't think of it in terms of your pre-programmed nationalism or else you're blinded by your "perceived" patriotic duty to be loyal. Don't think of it in terms of religion because your faith can be the very thing that is used against you and your judgment. This is bigger than Nation V.S. Nation, and its simply the global stage playing out as a result of that which FINANCES it. In order for certain nations, (i.e. Nation leaders) of 3rd world countries to get the money that they need for their greedy little comforts, they will borrow or accept bribes through the banking system; Then, they will allow war on their own soil, and allow their own people to be sacrificed (Afghanistan, Iraq, etc) to create an illusion of an invading country and an occupation. This is necessary to keep the citizens fooled. 3rd world leaders win, and the citizens of that nation...lose. Alternately, In order for invading nations (i.e. Britian, America, Israel) to get the finances that THEY need to fulfill their role, they borrow from the same institutions that sets the rules of winner and loser. Meanwhile, the citizens of each opposing country sit back and debate the politics of who's God is bigger, which religion is correct, and their inbred nationalism tears the two into polarized opposites causing hate and confusion between them. In the end, its the poor of each nation fighting the poor with the Bankers pulling all of the puppet strings.

Its all a sham guys. There was never an enemy. EVER. Why do you think that each country that we are currently occupying was funded by the same banking system at one time or the other? Afghanistan??? We funded and helped the mujahideen beat the Russians (now they're our enemy). Then we funded and helped Iraq kick the crap out of Iran...now they're our enemy. (Iran Contra Affairs). Each of these guys(Sadaam and Bin Laden) were international banker puppets. Nothing more. Why do you think Bush is still in business with the Bin Laden Family after 911??? The only enemy that we've ever had were the one's that we inevitably sold ourselves into servitude to when we accepted the financial system that they developed after the great depression. Since then, every war that has been fought in the 20th and 21st century was because of Bankers flipping the bill for both sides. When it comes to the rich, everybody wins. When it comes to us...everyone loses.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
The way the Insider was talking almost indicates that something or someone was present at the BOP.

Like a creature, or an intelligently aware 'something' down there messing with the BOP.

I love reading between the lines and coming up with my own wild theories. So, my latest theory is that there was an outside agent, be it an animal, enemies of the US, aliens, Willy Nelson, or something that busted the BOP.

Cool, that'll get me on the freakout train for a week at least

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Hello ATSers -
I am a new member and this is my first post. I have been following some of your threads for a couple of weeks now and this oil spill situation (not to mention the escalation in earhquakes, volcanic eruptions etc!) has really got me concerned. Having read BP sup's Essay, I feel impelled to share the following information I received (albeit 3rd hand) :-

"Really worried about the BP spill. Nothing we know can contain this. A reliable source has said the pipe reached down nearly a mile but then they began drilling; went to a further depth of 30-35,000 feet and hit something so catastrophic and unexpected that they could not contain it. Not a conspiracy but an accident. They hit a strata of oil that was at such a high pressure it destroyed all their safety counter measures. BP daren't reveal the real well head pressure. What they have reported is so different from what it actually is. A BP informant said that the Gulf of Mexico rig hit a well head pressure of somewhere between 20 - 70,000 pounds psi (per sqr inch) which is beyond human technology to contain. There are many safety devices and it blew every one of them."

BP sup said, "...they all look like they saw a ghost." Are the BP 'officials in a state of shock not knowing what to do? Is that why all the big guns are out there flasing their badges?
REALLY hope this is wrong and just another whisper among the many floating around...

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 5senses

I found that same information here.

The article at that link ends with-

Again, the galactics and spirit teachers undoubtedly know these facts. I believe they are monitoring the situation and will prevent a massive catastrophe. But there may be some deaths. We may need to brace ourselves for this tragic possibility.

I anticipate hearing from our galactic sources at some early point that they are mitigating the spread of noxious gases and preventing a calamity.

But these events only convince me that nothing short of disclosure of the ET presence can meet the threat that the oil spill represents.

Just sayin'.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
its currently 1150pm in australia just went to check the spill cam and found it either unavailable to some sites and then just plan black on 1 site dont wanna sound paranoid but wonder if somethings being covered???
guess time will tell

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Right off the bat you have my sincere admission about knowing close to nothing regarding deep sea oil drilling. What I do know something about common sense.

That being said, it is my humble opinion that the original email was tailor-made for ATS. Noone claiming email omission for security reasons would be careless enough to give a rundown of his/hers responsibilities.

1. "I'm a field sup pulled off a BP rig in the gulf"
2. "I'm a couple hours away from reporting to a security briefing... and then to what they are saying will be a long term assignment off shore."
3. "My current assignment has been the containment of any information about anything happening here"
4. "My new job was to work with the press liais to push back all reporters and noncompany scientists."
5. "Friday two serious looking guys arrive and started directing our sup. Apparently they showed Navy Intelligence ID when they arrived along with a dozen commando looking guys."

6. Obviously a "family man" since, not being able to talk and/ or see his family was mentioned several times.

IP and email address aside, how hard would it be for a BP investigation to find this man?

I am highly doubtful about the validity of the original email.

Kind regards, M.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
reply to post by LestatG

I am not sure about this email. If he is a fan of ATS.......

Oh, I assure you he is. He wrote an email taken right out of things you can read right here on ATS, along with other conspiracy sites. He used a little google...and BAM! There you have it. A fictional HOAX letter designed to do EXACTLY what it is doing....and that is making fools out of many of you.

If this guy or this email was even remotely real, it wouldn't come across anything like it does here. This has been written to do nothing more than stir the pot of IGNORANCE...and by the looks of it...it is doing that pretty darn good.

What? A fictional hoax letter? Wouldn't that make it a factual letter then?

So how would it come across if this guy or this email were real?

I'm skeptical about this email as well but I can't be certain whether it's a hoax or not without digging a little deeper.

Let's not "stir the pot of ignorance", as you put it, by making assumptions.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5senses
Hello ATSers -
I am a new member and this is my first post. I have been following some of your threads for a couple of weeks now and this oil spill situation (not to mention the escalation in earhquakes, volcanic eruptions etc!) has really got me concerned. Having read BP sup's Essay, I feel impelled to share the following information I received (albeit 3rd hand) :-

"Really worried about the BP spill. Nothing we know can contain this. A reliable source has said the pipe reached down nearly a mile but then they began drilling; went to a further depth of 30-35,000 feet and hit something so catastrophic and unexpected that they could not contain it. Not a conspiracy but an accident. They hit a strata of oil that was at such a high pressure it destroyed all their safety counter measures. BP daren't reveal the real well head pressure. What they have reported is so different from what it actually is. A BP informant said that the Gulf of Mexico rig hit a well head pressure of somewhere between 20 - 70,000 pounds psi (per sqr inch) which is beyond human technology to contain. There are many safety devices and it blew every one of them."

BP sup said, "...they all look like they saw a ghost." Are the BP 'officials in a state of shock not knowing what to do? Is that why all the big guns are out there flasing their badges?
REALLY hope this is wrong and just another whisper among the many floating around...

My sister told me yesterday that her friend works for the EPA and called her... Told her that the fallout from the chemicals are so great, you'd have to move to Oregon to completely be rid of any chance of effects...

Im hoping that there is a housing shortage, my homes price in atlanta goes up.... Some sucker buysit, and i can get out of dodge!

CX

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Deleted.

[edit on 16/6/10 by CX]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dwiggen
Not sure if this has already been posted, but something about the original e-mail in the OP set off my BS meter. If I were a highly skilled, intelligent, specialized individual with a specific job working for a big company like the author of the e-mail, I'm not sure if I would use all of the jargon and colloquialisms that this guy does.

Being in the military myself...

Highly skilled to keep the media away? Come on they are not that good, and pretty easy to intimidate. The sheer fact the email seems rushed, and that he half-debated even sending it, makes it more authentic to me.

Yea, you are in the military so the protocols you follow would not be the same as some freaked out civilian employee. Even civilian contractors who have worked closely with the US military for 20+ years use tons of jargon that only those on the "inside circle" would use.

I think ATS may have stumbled across one of the biggest cover ups in US history. Hmm, maybe that is what Obama meant by saying this will echo 9-11.

Interesting.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
generally I believe it is indeed a whistle blower email.
enough dis-info in "useless areas" to obscure the persons real job.
proper terms (I have not seen the slang term used for geologists before, anywhere)
Then the "incident" a month ago where the live seismographs all flipped out world wide at the same time
(thread on it here)
Now some of the live seismo feeds seem different (less residual noise)
Could they be looped now?
I have industry friends and contacts that still will not talk to me at all about the methane that is building up in the water.
and ANY exothermic reaction that raised the temp even 20-40 degrees will release unheard of volumns of gas
The "modified" BOP has NEVER had details released about it.
I think we seriuosly need to find the 2 geologists, which I would bet DO exist
And Donald Clark is the name of a prominent geologist, and also a man who died on the rig
pictures differ (one guy is a black gentleman in a military uniform, and the other is a white guy.
No missing persons reports would go out from family members if they just think that those guys are working on this problem, or if they went underground (with their families)
At this point it is pretty obvious that the gov and BP do NOT want any info getting out there, do you really think they'd have a problem stuffing your butt in the brig of a ship out inb the gulf
especially if they call you a domestic terrorist
VERY STRANGE, but my gut feeling is it makes sense, even though I don't want it to

dr

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join