It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman Attacks Student (video must see)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
If this would of happened to me...This Congressman would have been waking up to smelling salts and an autugraph left on his face.
nobody grabs me like that...Period!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by KILLFOXX
If this would of happened to me...This Congressman would have been waking up to smelling salts and an autugraph left on his face.

Question: Would you react the same way if someone stuck a cam phone in your face and up your nose?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Originally posted by KILLFOXX

Question: Would you react the same way if someone stuck a cam phone in your face and up your nose?

But the funny thing is, they didn't, he walked into them. All they asked was a simple question, which seemed to be kind of a touchy subject. Wonder why? I mean if he was happy with his relationship with BO then why blow a gasket at the question?

[edit on 16-6-2010 by Chance321]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321
But the funny thing is, they didn't, he walked into them. All they asked was a simple question, which seemed to be kind of a touchy subject. Wonder why? I mean if he was happy with his relationship with BO then why blow a gasket at the question?

Alexandro seems to, like some others, have a particular agenda that is preventing them from actually seeing what happened. When Bill O'Reilly and Kieth Olberman agree that the congressman was at fault from step one...it must get really tough to put on those blinders.

I voted Democrat in the last election.
I think people who call themselves journalist because they have a camera and a mouth need to be put in their place before we are overrun with criminal liars like James Okeefe.
That said, this man clearly walks from some distance directly up to the camera to put his face in it.

If he was worried about anything, afraid for anything, or just caught off guard...stopping and getting closer does not seem like any of the responses anyone with a working nervous system would employ to me.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I think Congressman Bod Etheridge should be judged and treated the same as any other American worker for this incident.

Drug test!

Here's your cup...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

If all Congressmen were subject to a drug test, I'd be willing to bet a year's wages that the halls of Congress would be all but deserted.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

Doesn't add up at all. These guys were RNC interns, doing follow and tracking work. Sent out to follow representitives and report back. It happens all the time. That is what the congressman suspected and why he reacted as stupidly as he did.

Thus the refusal to tell him who they were, what the project was, the blurred faces, the lack of charges filed.

Again...the congressman efed up and deserves the negative spotlight, but as far as motive, there is more hear than meets the eye.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by maybereal11]

My post when it happened above...

now see this..

Anyway, today, buried in the New York Times' look at the Republicans' two-year campaign to retake the House, the mystery is solved: The kids were GOP operatives sent to incite democratic congressman into embarrassing themselves on camera as part of a deliberate and calculated campaign.

They also tried to push Democrats into retirement, using what was described in the presentation as "guerilla tactics" like chasing Democratic members down with video cameras and pressing them to explain votes or positions. (One target, Representative Bob Etheridge of North Carolina, had to apologize for manhandling one of his inquisitors in a clip memorialized on YouTube. Only this week did Republican strategists acknowledge they were behind the episode.)

gawker.com...

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join