It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama: "USA to LEAD the WORLD in the New World Order"

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

yes. That system, that world government, does not exist yet. Thus it is not part of the system.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
OK - I'm bored.

Could have sworn we were talking about the New World Order.

Guess its just too much for some people.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

How can 'President Obama' lead the NWO, when he can't even lead the U.S?

"Because Of" what_is happening to the U.S, atm.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by gordonwest]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by gordonwest

How can 'President Obama' lead the NWO, when he can't even lead the U.S?

Real good there - sticky to topic.

Go make your own agenda thread.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

well I was suggesting using the US model on a global scale. Not the current mess it has become though. The way a republic is meant to be.

How it is related is that you can't use current day non-republic Sudan to relate to if a future world order based on the US system would work or not.

What you are basically saying is the same as saying that because Feudalism failed in Europe, Carl Marx could build a great capitalist utopia.

They have nothing to do with each other.

Also known as the strawman fallacy.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Y2Zgt
reply to post by AntiNWO

I don't agree with any of your statements and am curious why spread disinfo. Are you a paid agent? Why do you speak such great lies. You truly need to wake up.

"Disinfo"...that a good one. "Wake up"...another gem. I'm curious as to why you steal those buzzwords from the already awakened. Maybe you fear them being used to discredit your lack of any logical argument? Absolutely amazing how the trolls come out of the woodwork whenever this subject is brought up. I'll let my argument stand against your non-argument and allow the readers to assess who's awake and who's not.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by teapot

You are only as enslaved as you want yourself to. I chose to create, discover, invent, and write. I am not a slave. Yet I live under the same system you do.

Perhaps it is just that you are not working hard enough on your self.

The system cannot fully enslave me as I refuse to accept the validity or worldly value of it. It was as a craw in my throat when I signed up to further my education; this was the only route to furthering my 'career' that I do not believe in. I work within the British social welfare system and I see first hand the negative impact the enslavement system has upon the lives of the 'little people', the weak, the disposessed, the disenfranchised.

We have reached quite a height in development, So much so that college no longer guarantees a good life. You have to be more. You are now competing with 6 billion people.

Developed to the stage whereby 'joining in' is the only route to worldly success? That is enslavement.

You have to be abnormally great to reach it to the top these days.

Personal ambition will saddle you with debt long before you can gain full system slave status. Why seek the 'top' spot, why desire it? To enjoy greater privaleges within the proscribed structure? To what? Why? It is enslavement! Do you imagine that top of the tree will mean 'freedom' from the tree?

Of course it can be argued that its too hard, and that its not fair. Well. That's why places like America used to let you work hard and over generations reach a decent level. Hopefully that will return one day.

Hopefully, that will not return! 'Let you' work hard? Generational enslavement to reach 'decency'? Although if we look at the world today, with the choices available amongst the 'players' vying for global domination, Western, systemic capitalist slavery does afford greater personal freedom of choice in day to day matters. That choices are limited within the proscribed structure is immaterial to the arguement! I would opt for the devil I know over the strictures of either communism or Islam.

As far as me, I am not enslaved at all.

None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who believe themselves free.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by AntiNWO

I love this argument. It's the clearest indication of absolutely ZERO research being done. You need to learn the difference between "united" and "suppressed".

How about "organized and controlled"?

I have no idea what you're getting at here. "organized and controlled" have nothing to do with the difference between "united" and "suppressed". How about you say what you're trying to say instead of vague references?

When there was room to grow - to expand - to be free - - - it was a different world.

Now you have people living on top of people - - and we're still pumping out more - - for no good reason other then reckless breeding.

Wow! you don't get out much, do you? Maybe you live in a city where you can't stand the people around you to the extent that you feel that they're living on top of you, but most people CHOOSE to live that way. If you don't like it, MOVE! You actually think the NWO is going to save you from that? You're living the typical liberal fantasy. You think the government is the solution to all of your problems. Guess what? The NWO has no interest in allocating mansions to the unwashed masses.

I personally find it very childish - - not to view the world as it is today. The truth is - humans can not keep living as they are.

What way is that? Not paying enough taxes? More liberal tripe. Just wait until the NWO kicks in. Exactly who do you think is going to fund this enormous, megalithic, planet-wide beaurocracy? You will, but as long as they protect you from yourself, I guess it's worth the cost. What's childish is being too helpless to run your own life and expect the nanny government to do it for you.

Its easy to spout out the words "Freedom" - - - but it is not realistic. Not for the irresponsible directions humans as a species are going.

Ah, now we get to the meat of the problem! We're all just so damn stupid and irresponsible that you need decide what's best for us. People like you make me absolutely sick to my stomach. You are a a selfish elitist. And by the way, let's get this straight - "the irresponsible directions humans as a species are going" is because we have been purposely led in this direction so that the mindless, ignorant people beg for a NWO, just like you're doing now. The problem is not people, and it's not the U.S. Constitution. It's corruption, which will absolutely thrive in a NWO.

No one is going to eliminate Cultures. If anything "organized control" will preserve them and their rights. Religion is a different story - - because it crosses the line from personal belief to Political Rule. I do believe Religious control will be diminished. It has no business in government.

I absolutely agree that religion has no place in government but "Organized control"? That's NWO speak for "suppression", and coincidentally, liberal speak for the same thing. You babble on with your euphemisms and think that no one can see through them. Liberals love to suppress anyone who doesn't agree with them. A NWO absolutely will not work without brute force. When the "world becomes one", then there's only one reason to have armies, and that's to destroy any dissent. Maybe you like the idea of an UNELECTED government that makes policy behind closed doors, SECRETLY forces itself upon a world population like a rapist in the night but that's because you're helpless and you need to have every aspect of your life controlled for you. Thankfully, most people don't.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AntiNWO

Its pretty obvious from your name - - you aren't going to see another side.

Organized means Organized - a plan. But since you can't and won't separate it from Supression - - there is no point in discussing it with you.

True meanining of Liberal: the "catch all" bucket for anything a conservative doesn't agree with. Doesn't matter what it is - - only that its not acceptable to them.

I don't agree with you. I express my viewpoint. I don't try to convert - and I don't do "pissing" matches.

Maybe next time you can try expressing your viewpoint without the Labels and Name Calling.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by Annee]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by teapot

I have a lot of money, no debt, and college is not changing that.

I worked hard. I got my scholarships. I got my free college. I take CLEP exams to further prove my worth.

Do tell. How am I not free?

My parents taught me a great lesson. If you cannot afford it, do not buy it. I am freer than many.

And it is not generational enslavement. It is personal worth. Just as nations have futures to pride on, families have history to build on. I have a strong family history of working hard. For some time now those generations have been "decent". Now I am about to propel us ever further beyond decent.

Now I understand America and Britain are different. And I understand that the world, and the two nations, are not as great as they once were. But I want you to tell me. How am I enslaved? No debt, no worries, no value over riches. Just stoic reason and desire to improve humanity. By all means, I am freer than free. I am liberated.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I have a strong family history of working hard. For some time now those generations have been "decent". Now I am about to propel us ever further beyond decent.

Nice. Just swaying the topic a bit. (this is just for interest - not debate - and yes I know every family has tradgedies).

I too come from strong work ethic ancestry. Pennsylvania Deutsch in the early 1700s.

Your "word is your bond" kind of people.

But I swear there is a curse or karma on this family. Tradgedy strikes each/every generation. Honestly - I'm not making excuses. Bizarre accidents - illness - polio - deaths - etc. And it seems to happen between the ages of 35 & 45 - - right when people are really building their lives. My gg-grandfather was walking under a tree and a branch fell off and killed him - - leaving 2 small children and one on the way.

But - no matter what happens - how you handle life is what matters. Always One foot in front of the other - - and keep going. There is only integrity. If you end up having to scrub other people's floors - - then be the best floor scrubber you can be.

. . . back to subject.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Well Yea. That's why I am where I am. Slowly progressing.

I may be considered to be part of the "inner party" in this "wonderful" nation we have. But I view that as a future chance to change it for the better.

Besides that, my professor said it right:

You are competing with 6 billion people these days. This is globalism. This is the global village, the globalist world we are making. You can no longer just go to college and just get As. You have to be absolutely extraordinary. With more people, comes more competition. You are literally competing with the best of humanity. The Very best. If you ever want to be anything special, you can't just be the best. You have to be the very best.

Honestly that's what I've seen. And I am trying to do just that. Not quite there yet, but on my way.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I can't say I haven't had opportunities - I have. Physical difficulties did get in the way (but not going there at this time).

I've worked in the "ivory towers" of downtown corporate Los Angeles. I'm intelligent - can think outside the box - and am a quick learner. I was one of those people - other departments borrow when they want to get something done. I excel in organizational skills and proficiency. I have spacial thinking - which helps me see a pattern of how things link together.

However - when I moved with my husband to a small town in AZ to open a business - - I discovered when you are wrapped up in one world - - you don't see other worlds.

That world I once belonged to. That competitive cutthroat world - - is not anything I want to be part of again. I can only hope over time human evolves in consciousness.

I am more then aware anything and everything can and will become corrupt. So even though I see a planned organized Utopia - - I don't reside in Fantasyland.

A world government is inevitable - - it is the logic progression. The question is not IF - - the question is How & Who. Continuing to fight a futile fight - - - wastes time in not being fully open to what needs to be done to prevent corruption - - and place positive powers in place.

[spelling
]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

A world government will also not last though. There will be several. People will come and go with popularity. They will take, they will give. This world union in time will split, be reunited. It will be no different.

The unfortunate fact is that humanity does not want to change. They will improve over time. But they will always be the animals inside. And quite simply, like all species, our time will eventually end. Machine or something else will replace us.

The World Union will go into space too. it will have colonies, it will split, colonies will become new capitals. Colonies will rebel, colonies will change. Earth will be forgotten, remembered.

It's all possible and quite likely.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

A world government will also not last though. There will be several. People will come and go with popularity. They will take, they will give. This world union in time will split, be reunited. It will be no different.

The unfortunate fact is that humanity does not want to change. They will improve over time. But they will always be the animals inside. And quite simply, like all species, our time will eventually end. Machine or something else will replace us.

The World Union will go into space too. it will have colonies, it will split, colonies will become new capitals. Colonies will rebel, colonies will change. Earth will be forgotten, remembered.

It's all possible and quite likely.

I think we've found the middle ground

Everything changes - - nothing stands still - - not even the way governments are run.

We do seem to run in cycles - - maybe the cycle will be broken.

Yes - humans are humans and evolved consciousness is far far away. Some humans will be satisfied with what they have - - others will constantly and continuously push boundaries - - and want more. More power - more money - more land - more freedom - etc.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
How ingenius they are! Ya gotta give them credit. First they lead everyone down the trail to take a ride on the 'green' wagon and then they manufacture this 'incident' in the gulf to make everyone madder than a nest of hornets and now people will do almost anything to make things right. I suspect a small tactical 10 kiloton nuke will be on the menu soon enough. That oughta push all the tree huggers over the edge! Instant chaos! Then there will be martial law and the constitution will be suspended and all rights will be null and void at that point. Of course all the sheep will do as they're told and be led away, never to be seen again. Writing on the wall. If someone can't see it does that mean I'm wrong?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
reply to post by AntiNWO

Its pretty obvious from your name - - you aren't going to see another side.

Organized means Organized - a plan. But since you can't and won't separate it from Supression - - there is no point in discussing it with you.

Wrong...you didn't say "organized", and I never said "organized". Like all liberals you try to backtrack when your agenda is exposed. You said "organized CONTROL" - get that? C-O-N-T-R-O-L. Don't try to distort my statement.

True meanining of Liberal: the "catch all" bucket for anything a conservative doesn't agree with. Doesn't matter what it is - - only that its not acceptable to them.

Wrong again. That may be your definition of liberal, but again, don't distort my message. My definition of liberal is anyone who's too helpless to fend for themselves and wants a nanny government to do it for them, and therefore thinks the rest of the world needs the same. That's as far as you can get from conservatism, so I'd say that's a dead-on definition.

I don't agree with you. I express my viewpoint. I don't try to convert - and I don't do "pissing" matches.

Oh really? You don't do pissing matches and yet you jumped into a conversation I was having with someone else, NOT YOU, so that you could tell me what I should be thinking and saying. I'd call that a pissing match.

Maybe next time you can try expressing your viewpoint without the Labels and Name Calling.

I just call 'em as I see 'em.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Is everything not becoming clear? If not you deserve what's coming, really and truly, I will be here laughing maybe crying at the same time...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOWILLFALL
Is everything not becoming clear? If not you deserve what's coming, really and truly, I will be here laughing maybe crying at the same time...

Of course everything is becoming clear.

That's why I say it is a waste of time to Rant. There is no "IF" - there is only how soon.

Who and How - is the real question. What can be done within the system.

This isn't man-on-man warefare. This is power and money.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntiNWO

Wrong...you didn't say "organized", and I never said "organized". Like all liberals you try to backtrack when your agenda is exposed. You said "organized CONTROL" - get that? C-O-N-T-R-O-L. Don't try to distort my statement.

Again with the labels. Wrong? NO. Just different viewpoint.

Don't waste my time - - if you can't have a civil discussion.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join