It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil Leak + Evidence = Unfathomable Disaster ! Government Not Talking to Avoid MASS PANIC! The Earth

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
If ya'll want to track and get all feeds, found a great site that loads really fast.

realitycheck.no-ip.info...

At night there seems to be more activity with ROV.

Thanks for all replies,

Pax

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

I tried to add your link to my FB page and I get this message....."This message contains blocked content that has previously been flagged as abusive or spammy. Let us know if you think this is an error."

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I'm sorry about that. No, the site is safe and no spam. I will see if I can get better link for you, in AM. If you are up tonight watch camera action.

Thanks for your comments.

Pax

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Hi Pax, did not read all 18 pages, but your OP was quite interesting.

I live in the New Orleans area & there isn't exactly a media blackout. We know where the oil is in the marshes & shores, work is being done to create the sand berms, animal rescue groups, while frustrated by BPs stupid actions are doing everything they can to save the wildlife.

I do not understand what your fear of "plutons" is all about, plutonic rock appears in all the Caribbean islands. The geological record show that the GOM developed due to a "folding" mechanism in the geological process, so particles of plutonic rock should easily be found in the sea bed.

There is no caldera of an active - or dormant volcano in the gulf, and I doubt the Yucatan peninsula is volcanic.

So as far as there being a way to set off a volcano via the Deepwater Horizon spill, I simply don't see that being a feasible scenario.

If the relief wells fail, you do understand that the only other option then is to seal the well, which will be done with some kind of high explosive, sub seafloor (very deep in fact)

Russia successfully killed 4 land wells via small tactical nukes (plus one failure, the well didn't seal on one of 5 times this process was used) and there was no radiological contamination to the areas where this was done, of course the nuke was fired off far below ground.

Should that happen with Deepwater horizon, I do not foresee a tsunami, although a tidal surge comparable to a hurricane's storm surge wouldn't surprise me.

Forgive me for saying, but I think you are getting very worked up for no good reason, as far as volcanic activity & repercussions of sealing the well - should it come to that.

More disturbing to me is that the flow is still going way too strong, the oil has made it into the loop current & will be traveling up the east coast by this time next month & the unknown effect of the massive amounts of Corexit in the marine environment.

Those are the things that should be keeping you up at night

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Could this not somehow be used to stop the leak?
Quantum Gas in Free Fall: Bose-Einstein Condensate at Zero Gravity
www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
How else will Atlantis arise from the sea if they can't nuke a bathysphere?
Edgar Caycee. The hidden agenda wants access to this level of technology hidden under the sea. If water or oil floods your backyard they don't care. A disaster is convient cover for a secretive thing that is to remain that way. There are things discovered in the 1950's and 1960's that we still don't know about today. So unless you are the person to invent the free electricity generator for $100 per install, you can be rich. Imagine all the electricty you would ever need from a box about 2 cubic foot, no matter how big your house.

The common man would have a house built for him and his family, no one would lack prosperity. The rich would dwell in houses as if an art form. The rich would lack the incentive and the imagination to set themselves apart from the common man if that were to happen. It would be too much like work to be the best, when its just easier just to suppress the masses in their state of stupid-freedomness. That is why there is so many choices.
Here is to you choosing stupidity, enjoy!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Lot's of information coming out now about this disaster. We have the damage to the sea floor, they have not been able to stop the leak, methane gas being released at 1,000,000 x what would be considered normal, The BOP is dangerously leaning and talk of nuking the well!

There is also talk of have talk of mass evacuations to the Gulf Coast, evacuating Tampa Bay area, Texas on pre State of Emergency. And of course Hurricane "Alex" churning away and becoming more organized by the minute.

Threats of sea floor collapse, tsunamis, methane explosion, methane posoning,
toxic rain that will contaminate the drinking water, kill the livestock and the vegetation.

Are you seeing the magnitude of this disaster yet?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We need to prepare!

Pax

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Many thanks to Creator for putting some sense in the people.

Hopi Tribal Council disapproves drilling project
By Felicia Fonseca - Sept. 21, 2010

FLAGSTAFF, AZ - Hopi lawmakers have rescinded their approval of a project to determine whether tribal land is suitable for carbon storage.

www.trivalleycentral.com...

STOP THE CRAZY DRILLING! STOP POISONING OUR PRECIOUS WATER SUPPLY!

All the framed pieces of paper hanging on these experts walls are definite indications of how easily they can be brainwashed.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus

Lot's of information coming out now about this disaster. We have the damage to the sea floor, they have not been able to stop the leak, methane gas being released at 1,000,000 x what would be considered normal, The BOP is dangerously leaning and talk of nuking the well!

There is also talk of have talk of mass evacuations to the Gulf Coast, evacuating Tampa Bay area, Texas on pre State of Emergency. And of course Hurricane "Alex" churning away and becoming more organized by the minute.

Threats of sea floor collapse, tsunamis, methane explosion, methane posoning,
toxic rain that will contaminate the drinking water, kill the livestock and the vegetation.

Are you seeing the magnitude of this disaster yet?

We need to prepare!

Pax

So..... Pax. Feel good about yourself?

How are those predictions doing so far? I guess you must be relieved none came true, right?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Pax I am so happy that you put so much energy into bringing information to the members here, have you run across as many people as I have that claim they didnt even know about the BP disaster?It is mind blowing when I talk to people who see it as a past event of no real significance other than a minor passing msm piece.

Anyway loads of good info to be found here, Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join