It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil Leak + Evidence = Unfathomable Disaster ! Government Not Talking to Avoid MASS PANIC! The Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+89 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I have stated the following in a post and I was asked to make a thread of the information I have gathered to give a clear synopsis of what I believe is going on.

Let me say there will be those who read this and immediately call it a hoax or call me a fear mongerer. Our first defense against something we are afraid of is denial. Yes this will scare you. Remember the more knowledge you have the less fear. You need to prepare yourselves for what may be coming very soon.

I pray I am wrong! I pray we are all over reacting! Please today start your own research! We need everyone looking seriously at this.

Forget Government Conspiracy, NWO, Fema Camps, Not even the elite will survive this. Due to their relentlessness greed of power and money and pushing the envelope one stupid mistake may change civilization as we know it. They will not even be able to save themselves.

It has been asked before " If the Government knew an unprecedented disaster was coming, would they warn us?" An Asteroid?, An invasion,? Yellowstone Caldera Blowing? Spend sometime going over the last 2 months and I think you will conclude the answer to be NO.

Here is what we know and it is adding up quickly.

There has been virtually, no clean up effort on the part of BP, Federal Government, Coast Guard, or volunteers.

There has been a media blackout. Very little footage has been released of the actual water, the beaches and any cleanup effort. Camera's have been confiscated, people threatened with arrest for taking pictures and some even jailed.

A no fly zone has been enforced above 3,000 ft.

The locals seem to know very little.

The Guard is there, but what are they doing.

People are getting ill, and the CDC is there.

In the beginning After, Bp placed there ROV many people said at times there looked to be looped footage.

Same as footage of clean up taking place.

The top kill effort failed! It was said we would not know for at least 48 hours, yet, they shut down the project in less than 24 hours, no explanation, just shut it down immediately.
Why?

Reports of plutons leaking out of the plume, along with other poisonous gasses.

High concentrations of salt found near the well head.

Now this all looks like the Federal Government is trying to cover their own ass!

However, the most disturbing and determining factor in all of this was the action taken by BP to buy up "google search sites". At first I saw this as unconscionable! Guess money can buy anything? was my attitude. Think about it with all I have listed above, this is the Governments effort to shield the public from horrific information.

Not for PR purposes, but to avoid MASS PANIC!!

There has been information coming out daily and even an interview stating that this is no ordinary well. It is in fact a super well that extends 20-33,000 feet below the seabed floor. That BP did in fact attempt to drill a super well.

see this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is a program called Deep Sea Drilling it is primarily used for scientific reasons regarding what lies beneath the ocean floor etc., Geophysical purposes only. They are wells that extend 30-40,000 feet below the sea bottom floor.

However, drilling an oil well this deep has always been an interest.But has never been attempted.

Now take a look at this; Deep Sea Drilling

On one of the sites with a water depth of 1,067 m (3,500 ft), core samples revealed the existence of salt domes.

Oil companies received samples after an agreement to publish their analysis. The potential of oil beneath deep ocean salt domes remains an important avenue for commercial development today.

en.wikipedia.org...

I believe BP was drilling a super well for oil!! As a result of their greed they actually tapped into a batholith. Here is info on what that means.

A batholith (from Greek bathos, depth + lithos, rock) is a large emplacement of igneous intrusive (also called plutonic) rock that forms from cooled magma deep in the earth's crust.

Batholiths are almost always made mostly of felsic or intermediate rock-types, such as granite, quartz monzonite, or diorite (see also granite dome).

Although they may appear uniform, batholiths are in fact structures with complex histories and compositions.

They are composed of multiple masses, or plutons, bodies of igneous rock of irregular dimensions (typically at least several kilometers) that can be distinguished from adjacent igneous rock by some combination of criteria including age, composition, texture, or mappable structures.

Individual plutons are crystallized from magma that traveled toward the surface from a zone of partial melting near the base of the Earth's crust.

en.wikipedia.org...

If this is indeed what is happening, this is where the leak is occurring. There have been reports of plutons coming up through the oil plume. This could very well mean they are sitting on top a batholith volcano.

Can you imagine if they blow a volcano 30,000 feet below the ocean floor? No I can't either. Forget the danger of radiation, that will not be our biggest concern. The event will be monumental enough to throw the earth off it's axis.

Please dive into this and see if you can find more. We need everybody pulling together. If this is true, we have a responsibility to warn as many people as we know.

Thanks,

Pax

[edit on 13-6-2010 by paxnatus]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Excuse my ignorance, I'm no geologist, but just from a quick Google search I don't see anything about "Batholith's" being dangerous? Are you saying that because they have drilled into it, this thing is going to explode? Because again I cannot seem to find something that indicates that they have the potential to erupt like a volcano.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Here is evidence of scientist giving account for part of what I am saying.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

I appreciate the stars and flags, however I need your input about this. If this theory is correct, you and I need to get the word out.

I have family throughout South and Central Louisiana! Some live in Plaquemines Parish; Grand Isle. I can confirm that there is very little activity there and there is a media blackout! Ask yourselves WHY??

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Linsey Williams talked to Alex Jones a few days ago , the videos are all here

The batholith is talked about in the 2nd one ...scroll down the page to view

Maybe someone can embed it here...I've not embedded b4 so don't know how

[edit on 13/6/10 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by seanizle

Hi and thank you for your comments. I am no geologists by any means, but what I am saying is they are on top of a batholic volcano! There is evidence that magma and plutons are coming out of the plume. I will post links and a chart to explain a little more in a bit.

Here is what I did find regarding

But drilling so deep into the earth is fraught with risks, critics say, not least of which could be eruptions of varying magnitudes triggered by the drilling.

Explosions caused by super-hot magma flooding into the borehole and vaporizing the drilling fluid are common in such projects.

The Iceland Deep Drilling Project, a geothermal energy play, was recently halted 2,014 meters down for exactly that reason.

The difference, critics say, is that an explosion is worst case scenario for most drilling projects like the IDDP; hitting a main vein of pressurized silica-rich magma in Campi Flegrei could theoretically cause a complete disaster, sending the volcano into full eruption (and Naples to its demise).

the dangers of drilling into a volcano, keep in mind the scenario I am talking about means this is 30,000 feet under the sea floor. No attempt has ever been made to drill a super well for oil. So factor in the pressure and the gas being released from the oil. It changes things.

The link I posted in OP explains this phenomenon better than I can.

Thanks,
Pax

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I only ask you to watch you-tube and use your own reasoning. please watch,(fox news calls for obama to nuke the gulf of mexico.) It will esplain the SERIOUSNESS OF THE ISSUE.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
[]reply to post by cosmicpixie

Batholith

From the link Seanizle provided

[edit on 13-6-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

Originally posted by nite owl
I only ask you to watch you-tube and use your own reasoning. please watch,(fox news calls for obama to nuke the gulf of mexico.) It will esplain the SERIOUSNESS OF THE ISSUE.

Thanks nite owl

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl

I have a responded to you in another thread last night. If they decide to blow this up they are blowing up a volcano 30,000 ft. under the sea floor.

Can you see the insanity of this? The information I have on a nuke, says the chances of it being able to stop a leak at this depth is more than just a long shot! It will be close to impossible, due to the depth and the angle the bomb would be placed.

They have no idea what they are doing. I hope I am wrong! I welcome the idea! But I am very concerned with what i have seen and heard.

Thank you,
Pax

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Wow, just watched the video you posted from msnbc. This is really getting bad......

Is anyone else thinking about what Credo Mutwa said at the beginning of the year?

I really hope he was just trippin balls

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The only maps of batholiths that I can find are similar to this one:

higheredbcs.wiley.com...

They are all located in the west...

Maybee BP bought the sites w/ maps of batholiths in the gulf region?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by seanizle

Wow, just watched the video you posted from msnbc. This is really getting bad......

Is anyone else thinking about what Credo Mutwa said at the beginning of the year?

I'm not one to buy into prophecy of any kind, unless it is scriptural. However, what I read sent chills down my spine!!

This event if it happens, will change the look of the Continental U.S.

Like I said!! Most cannot comprehend the magnitude of what could happen!!

Thanks for the link and info.

Pax

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hi. I'm not from US but i've been following this oil leak cover here on ATS. I'm from India and there has not been much coverage here about the oil spill if not anything. My cousins are living there and its very sad your government doesnt explain what is going on. Much worse is the flying restrictions, media blackout and private guards. I hope for the safety of all you guys on the coastal area. May the cosmic energy guide the corrupt government and the corporates.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

No worries. I know a lot of people are split with Credo Mutwa, mainly because of his ties with David Icke, but for Christ sake, call it coincidence, but he predicted what is happening now. I really want him to be wrong and for all of this to stop tomorrow, but like a lot of other people on here and around the world; I feel now something really bad is going to happen. I'm sorry if that is in some way mongering fear, I'm just saying what I feel.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by seanizle]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

The Hopi's said it too...

Anyone know what date the news discussion on the vid took place? I thought the nuke option was off the table, I remember reading an article quoting the feds as saying that would not happen

[edit on 13/6/10 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
While researching the topography in the Gulf region. I found this.

The Atlantic Plain: The Atlantic Plain is the flattest of the provinces. It stretches over 2,200 miles in length from Cape Cod to the Mexican border and southward another 1,000 miles to the Yucatan Peninsula. The Atlantic plain slopes gently seaward from the inland highlands in a series of terraces. This gentle slope continues far into the Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico, forming the continental shelf.

The relief at the land-sea interface is so low that the boundary between them is often blurry and indistinct, especially along stretches of the Louisiana bayous and the Florida Everglades.

Breakup of Pangea: This region was born during the breakup of the supercontinent Pangea in the early Mesozoic Era. Pangea first began to be torn apart when a three-pronged fissure grew between Africa, South America, and North America.

Rifting began as magma welled up through the weakness in the crust, creating a volcanic rift zone. Volcanic eruptions spewed ash and volcanic debris across the landscape as these severed continent-sized fragments of Pangea diverged.

The gash between the spreading continents gradually grew to form a new ocean basin, the Atlantic. The rift zone known as the mid-Atlantic ridge continued to provide the raw volcanic materials for the expanding ocean basin.

North America Pulling Westward: Meanwhile, North America was slowly pulled westward away from the rift zone. The thick continental crust that made up the new east coast collapsed into a series of down-dropped fault blocks that roughly parallel today's coastline. At first, the hot, faulted edge of the continent was high and buoyant relative to the new ocean basin. As the edge of North America moved away from the hot rift zone, it began to cool and subside beneath the new Atlantic Ocean.

This once-active divergent plate boundary became the passive, trailing edge of westward moving North America.

In plate tectonic terms, the Atlantic Plain is known as a classic example of a passive continental margin./b]

Some good information on this site.

vulcan.wr.usgs.gov...

This is the link for the Atlantic Plain Region. The area we are concerned about now. vulcan.wr.usgs.gov...

Pax

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I google Credo Mutwa, oil and also Credo Mutwa Oil prophecy and not a single search result returned. I'd suggest someone made this up.....?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Hi Cosmic, I sure hope it is made up!! otherwise, I am speechless! This scares me to death! The whole scenario is simply mind blowing!!

Thanks, keep researching lets bring whatever we can to the table, so we can figure out what to do, even if it is spend our last days with the ones we love.

Sorry, to be so doom and gloom, but this is very depressing!!

Pax

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by darkelf

THANK YOU, for i am new here and i need to understand how to get info posted on here. THANKS. I tried last night to get it out, but not many were interested in going to the places i suggested. I tried , NEW NEWS to capture attention so someone would post this info.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I'm glad you made the thread Pax. I've been googling half the day and cannot really find anything besides the Lyndsay interview that talks about this batholic volcano issue bar lots of sites around the net picking up on it. Yes, it is very scarey and also very upsetting . I'm sure alot of us are feeling this at a very deep level.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join