It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil Leak + Evidence = Unfathomable Disaster ! Government Not Talking to Avoid MASS PANIC! The Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
Linsey Williams talked to Alex Jones a few days ago , the videos are all here

The batholith is talked about in the 2nd one ...scroll down the page to view

Maybe someone can embed it here...I've not embedded b4 so don't know how

[edit on 13/6/10 by cosmicpixie]

This information sounds well thought out, however, anytime something comes from Alex Jones, I have a bit of pause. However, this sounds very feasible.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Im starting to think BP stands for "Broke the Planet"

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Very interesting theory! How big are you supposing "Super" is? Bigger then Yellowstone?
Be careful saying that this is all due to BP's Greed. Because it's everyone's greed! If you are using anything with plastic, drive a vehicle, use any of a billion items requiring lubrication, cooling and what not, you hold a piece of the blame here. BP and other Oil Companies are feeding Your Greed as well as their own.

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Hey, all...just wanted to throw my 10 cents in here. Just for the record, I AM a geologist. That being said, I'm very, very certain that drilling into a batholith or pluton would almost certainly result in...nothing! The reason why nothing would happen is that all a batholith/pluton really is is a really big rock. At one time it was magma, but it cooled and turned into an igneous rock. If it was still molten it wouldn't be called a batholith or pluton, it would be called magma. So, I'm not quite sure what all the fuss over drilling into one is about other than a misunderstanding.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
S&F great post and research, this site is such an excellent resource - I never imagined this disaster was such potentially epic proportions until I came here, excellent stuff guys

Check out the live feed, looks like there is some maintenance going on:

www.bp.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Men what is going on up there??

We are going to be all crazy.So much bad information.Hidden messages, hidden codes and information.So much bull#.

I am sick of it.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
You know, Lindsey williams brought up something interesting in that interview...Deep crust abiotic oil resiviors. Perhaps what BP really did was tap into a major major new source of oil....the kind that would solve peak oil and end the energy crisis.

Maybe the reason BP needs to cover this up is because of the effect it would have on the oil industries grip on the global economies...suddenly supply greatly exceeds demand for oil...imagine the shock to our geopolitical and economic systems. No $4 dollars at the pump, no need to invade middle eastern nations...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sjag9
Hey, all...just wanted to throw my 10 cents in here. Just for the record, I AM a geologist. That being said, I'm very, very certain that drilling into a batholith or pluton would almost certainly result in...nothing! The reason why nothing would happen is that all a batholith/pluton really is is a really big rock. At one time it was magma, but it cooled and turned into an igneous rock. If it was still molten it wouldn't be called a batholith or pluton, it would be called magma. So, I'm not quite sure what all the fuss over drilling into one is about other than a misunderstanding.

great reply,

ATSers never let the facts get in the way of a great fantasy pseudo science story.

Everyone will ignore YOUR REPLY as it kills the excitement of the thread based on speculation and fear mongering!

[edit on 13-6-2010 by IntelRetard]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I am pretty confident Russia has drilled wells over 30k feet, in fact I believe they have one at 40k feet, so yes it has been attempted successfully.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I imagine that at those depths pressure from the Batholith being innately hotter due to its age being younger than surrounding rock causes the oil above it to be jettisoned upward toward the region of lower pressure ( sea floor ) at far greater pressures than if the oil was in a normal pocket of rock.

For the layman its like putting a fire under the pot of oil that is already under extreme pressure.

Oh btw, seeing the air from the northern hemisphere mixes very little with the air in the southern hemisphere we down under should be safe. South America and south Africa would also be safe, I imagine 10% of the worlds population lives in the southern hemisphere so this could be catastrophic for mankind.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by mazzroth]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IntelRetard

Thanks! It's funny you should bring that up. I was having similar thoughts as I was writing the post!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by arcnaver
Very interesting theory! How big are you supposing "Super" is? Bigger then Yellowstone?
Be careful saying that this is all due to BP's Greed. Because it's everyone's greed! If you are using anything with plastic, drive a vehicle, use any of a billion items requiring lubrication, cooling and what not, you hold a piece of the blame here. BP and other Oil Companies are feeding Your Greed as well as their own.

THIS IS THE TRUTH...! EVERY human needs to take responsibility in this matter...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Before screaming foul on the flight restrictions, consider this. They are in place to keep wannabe Woodward & Bernstiens from killing themselves.
The chemicals released into the air has lowered the lift from an aircraft's wings by 50%, mainly the methane if I remember correctly.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I'm losing hope. there is almost NOTHING i/we can do here. Just think of the worst possible situation and thats what will happen. I am not fear mongering, just being honest. This could very well be the end. All we can do is pray/hope for the best. God save us.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

I believe your suggestion that BP have drilled into a batholithic strata or formation is... very sadly.... entirely possible. It is difficult to keep our emotions in check about these developments because what may come is the end of the Gulf of Mexico U.S. states, northeastern Cuba and the Gulf states in Mexico. In very short order we will have "earth changes" of an altogether different catastrophic character than imagnined by some and predicted by others.

Although the data did not make it to the internet because of its age, for those who go back they will find study after study from rigorous scientists, academics, and engineers who loudly fought the notion of drilling in the Gulf of Mexico. I have written elsewhere on ATS that the issue had a great deal to do with what was actually under the oil field. Your surmise of a batholith is very perceptive. We were always concerned about unknown volcanism in the Gulf and the fragile character of the sea floor itself.

I have called friends and some family who live in the States along the Gulf Coast and have given them information they did not know and did my best to put the two candles in the Church tower and raise an alarm. I pray someone will listen to me and vacate the area before they become ill and before they are forced to relocate.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

What part are you from .........I can see your not from the states

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
honestly, i think that this whole post is nothing but fear mongering in its finest form... you have no actual facts, all you have is assumptions and heresay. just like every time someone has predicted that the world was going to end, or that we were going to be overrun by our own goverment.. granted, there are truth's to be had by some of the information thats been put out, but next time you put out some fantastic news, please, have some solid evidence to back it up. thanks.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelsoftheapocalypse

Well if it was "solid" news then I guess we would have a problem.......

Her attempt is to combine information out there and information that the Gov / BP is not telling.........No more or Less..........

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Under the video description on YouTube it says this is an ancient prophecy. It must have been some prophecy since the Hopi are from Arizona and I'm pretty sure didn't know what the sea was in ancient times. I call bunk on this one.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by grom0007

Maybe the reason BP needs to cover this up is because of the effect it would have on the oil industries grip on the global economies...suddenly supply greatly exceeds demand for oil...imagine the shock to our geopolitical and economic systems. No $4 dollars at the pump, no need to invade middle eastern nations...

yeah right ! fossile fuel is not fossile fuel anymore:lol

I was always thinking:fuel comes from dinosaures WHAT A STUPID IDEA!

[edit on 13-6-2010 by SSimon]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join