It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should We Believe Bob Lazar?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

Can you post a link to the high quality images of S4 you've mentioned, I can't find them on the Dreamland link, thanks.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tryptych
I guess Lazar was proven to be a well known hoaxer several years ago.. have you seen his sketches of the so-called UFOs he helped to develop? Those things could never handle space travel.

So he's probably full of it, as are the most well known people on the field.

In my opinion is it never undisputed proven that lazar is a hoaxer, and as far as I know it correct he did not helped to develop the so-called UFOs but that his job was to try to figure out how its propulsion system worked.

But it looks as if you know quite a bit of him, so about which of his sketches do you speak and can you explain why you think those things could never handle space travel?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
Bob Lazar's son is a member of ATS.
Can't give his username because that would violate T&C.
I U2U'd him to ask some questions, but got no response.
So that's the end of that.

I would say you got no response because Bob Lazar has no son

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Actually, In 1986 Bob Lazar came out and told the truth. You people do not understand the M-12 and how aliens in captivity at Dulce are held top secret. You do not understand how Lazar risked his life and career by going public. So, in 1996 it would be my revelation of a star child Celestian Falcon. Bob Lazar was assigned to the main engine room of a captured UFO to reverse engineer but he never told all-- I know, and I know he told the truth by the secrecy involved with his assignments. It went like this, Lazar was high security clearance to board the main engine level of the UFO craft where he discovered "antigravity amplifiers * 3" forming the shap- of a triangular pattern and also discovered the higher elements of e-114 and e-119. But, to Lazar's confusion, he was restricted from all other areas of the UFO. There where restrictions so one group could not discover the complete reverse engineering of the alien space craft at S4. This is how it really works people and I know there are other groups with restricted access to high security clearance. Who has the complete access belongs to MIBs and M-12. Lazar told you the truth of what little he knew.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
Bob Lazar's son is a member of ATS.
Can't give his username because that would violate T&C.
I U2U'd him to ask some questions, but got no response.
So that's the end of that.

I would say you got no response because Bob Lazar has no son

Hm. Finding it a little odd that you didn't reply to this comment in the thread you found it in, rather than copying and relocating it here, to respond to it. Just find this rather......... odd.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLuDKLoT this is why Lear is such an avid supporter of Lazar.

It might also be that John and Bob have known each other for very long time. But heck what do I know?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beer Festival
This will probably get me watched but sod it.

We cannot trust satellite or aerial photography, it can all be manipulated, for example take a look at this flash earth photo of a location in Italy...

Farmland, little of interest (aerial photo)

Zoomed out, same again (aerial photo)

Zoomed out further, that's Aviano air force base in Italy (satellite photo).

FLASH EARTH Type it in & see for yourselves.

SAME VIEW IN GOOGLE MAPS

So just because there doesn't appear to be anything at the so called S4 when viewed through the likes of Google Earth & other satellite images doesn't mean it isn't really there.

If we're not suppossed to see it, we won't.

So, taking into consideration the satellite snapshot from the Russian satellite back in '86, you are saying the Russians are complicit with the U.S. Gov't in doctoring area 51 images and silencing ufo information??

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Ummm I answered to this post... in this thread

How is that odd?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr
you are saying the Russians are complicit with the U.S. Gov't in doctoring area 51 images and silencing ufo information??

He may not be, but I will

The whole cold war was just a game so both sides could arm up and take over space...

read "Two Sides of the Moon: Our Story of the Cold War Space Race" by David Scott,(Astronaut) Alexei Leonov. Cosmonaut

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Bob Lazar and Joihn Lear are both CIA disinfo agents IMO

As is/was

Billy Meier
Hal puthoff
Ingo Swann
Richard Hoagland
Stan Deyo

and many others who have reported things relating to aliens.

There are no aliens IMO.

The aliens were actually the Nazi's. They were the ones who developed this tech. It just so happens saucer shapes are great airfoils AND are stealthy to radar.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by 8311-XHT]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Celestian Falcon

You people do not understand the M-12 and how aliens in captivity at Dulce are held top secret.

Perhaps, but I understand con-artists and hoaxers and their desire to toy with your head to make a few bucks or get on the frontpage of the National Enquirer.

It went like this, Lazar was high security clearance to board the main engine level of the UFO craft where he discovered "antigravity amplifiers * 3" forming the shap- of a triangular pattern and also discovered the higher elements of e-114 and e-119.

"Main Engine level"? There were only two compartments to the ufo and I thought it was element 115.
Bob Lazar - UFO Mechanic, convicted panderer and all around veteran BS artist.
Go ahead and believe this nonsense if you must..

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrezo
The Military would actually want someone like that to work on a black project primarily because of their deniability.

Actually what they wanted was someone who thought outside the box. Their mainstream scientists were at an impasse... they needed someone with a new way of looking at things... someone to try the unorthodox ideas

That was why they needed Bob...

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon, I certainly wish ATS had a little emo with egg on it's face, or perhaps one eating a little plate of crow.

I would use it now.
Could have sworn that was on another thread.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Beer Festival

On the left click on "Area 51 Info&Photos" and you can find a large number of satellite images of the base and surrounding areas.

As has been covered on ATS before, we have no evidence of S4 and we know most of his background is fake. So the real mystery is why are there still people who believe this hoax?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Why would the USSR Gov't doctor the images of an S4 bus road, if there was anything there at all? Nevermind not doctoring out the whole Area 51 base but just the road to S4 to cover the tracks of Bob Lazar's story?
Along with the crap about Dulce and underground tunnels and bases, why did they not just build a tunnel to S4 from the main base instead of a dirty, dusty bus road?
Too far out there for me zorgon.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Marrr]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
UFO and moon hoax "believers" always like to make the outrageous claim that the Soviet Union was somehow complicit in helping the United States cover up aliens and faked space missions. Anyone with even a cursory knowledge of Cold War history would understand how ridiculous these allegations are. If the USSR or Russia thought they could humiliate the US government by revealing the "secrets" of S4 they would have done so years ago.

It betrays a significant ignorance of history to believe the USSR was actively collaborating with the United States to cover up aliens or faked moon landings.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8
Now imagine it's filled with pressurized hydrogen... The real question is, compare the blast/damage of a container of gasoline or propane with a container of compressed hydrogen. One is more incendiary, the other more explosive. Cost/benefit.

Okay lets imagine.... I have a pretty good imagination

Lets imagine that Hydrogen for cars is old news...

Lets imagine GW Bush is filling a Washington DC government car with Hydrogen from a Shell Hydrogen pump...

George Bush filling the HydroGen3 GM Fuel cell car in Washington DC
(Photo by Paul Morse courtesy White House)

The president gets a tutorial on fueling a hydrogen-powered car by Shell's Rick Scott.

The Shell station is used to fuel six demonstration vehicles and to inform policymakers about hydrogen.

Lets imagine for a minute that the big oil concerns know that hydrogen is the fuel of the Future so are making it 'hard' for individuals to make fuel cells because THEY want to corner the market on that Hydrogen and need time to get the infrastructure up

Alternative Fuel Projects Shell Hydrogen

Lets imagine Buses running all over the world using Hydrogen
Hydrogen Filling Station and Busses - Luxumbourg
First hydrogen refueling station opens in Shanghai - November 15, 2007

Hydrogen Buses - Amsterdam, Netherlands
Shell Retail Hydrogen Station - Reykjavik, Iceland - April 2003
Showa Shell Seikyu KK Tokyo, Japan - June 2003

Shell Oil company is the BIGGEST oil company world wide
It is ROYAL DUTCH SHELL in Amsterdam...

Amsterdam hold the World Court at the Hague and is homer of the infamous Bildergerg Club that the Queen of the Netherlands is head of

So you think someone like Bob will get a fair deal making us an affordable home made fuel cell?

Bob Lazar's effort
www.switch2hydrogen.com...

Bob's company
www.unitednuclear.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hmm look what Bob is selling?

unitednuclear.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
Hmm look what Bob is selling?

unitednuclear.com...

What's the perfect cover for an agent of the government whose mission is spreading disinfo for the purpose of hiding and suppressing the most powerful disruptive technology ever developed?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
For those interested, this is a very interesting interview John had on projectcamelot.org with Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan.

In there John tells himself about the UFO sighting he and Bob lazar and Gene Huff and his wife Jackie had at Groom Lake back then.

J: ...Then it becomes he’s going back and forth up there and so March 21st I’m over at his house and he’s designing a Doggy Death Ray. And the Doggy Death Ray is because the dogs, Marilee’s dogs, are getting in our flowers and he’s going to design a little amplifier with a high-pitched sound which would keep them out of there. It’s Tuesday the 21st. And I remember watching TV. And it was the day they sent up a missile from a boat and it did loop-de-loops. And Bob said, “They’re going to test fly tomorrow night. Do you want to go see?” And I said, “Yeah, but where can we go?” He said, “I know a back road to the test site without getting on illegal property. You can see it.” I said, “Great.”

So the next day he and Gene and his wife Jackie, yeah, there was 4 of us, get in my motorhome in the front here. And this was March 22nd. We drive out to Alamo and turn off the road to Rachel, and we’re almost up that hillway and the transmission went out. “It’s at night,” he said, “so we’ve got to be there at sunset because that’s when they test fly.” So Gene Huff hitchhiked from where we were stuck, back down to Ash Springs, got a couple cans of transmission oil, brought ‘em back up and poured ‘em in and then we continued out. And so we got out there just a little after dark. And we went down the back road into Groom Lake. We went down maybe half way and we pulled in this little area. And I took out the telescope, set it up. Bob had the video camera, he set it up. And we started looking. Then we saw it. It was about 9 o’clock. A light comes up that starts going this way and that way and everything and I’m trying to get this scope with an 8 inch diameter lens focused on the UFO. And of course there’s no way; that thing is too big and too cumbersome. Well anyway, at one point the saucer stopped and I got it nailed in. I said, “I got it! I got it! I got it!” The saucer was about maybe 30, 35, 40, maybe 45 degrees angled. It was yellow and radiating something off it. And I said, “I see it! I see it! Gene, quick take a look.” And so as I stepped away my foot hooked the tripod and it got out of alignment so Gene didn’t see it. It was making a descent behind the mountain (gestures straight down).

I’ll show you if we have time here. I have the tape that’s labeled March 22nd and we videotaped all that was going on. Unfortunately the videotape was sitting on the bumper while all this was going on but we videotaped afterwards, the conversation about seeing it. Anyway., the next Wednesday night .. they always tested on Wednesday nights and at sunset because they determined that was the time with least traffic on that road so that people wouldn’t accidentally see the saucer. So the next night was March 29th and I was on a trip with America Transair in Cleveland and that was when I called Bob Tuesday night and I said, “You know, I’m in Cleveland and I won’t be able...” I said, “What are you guys doing?” He said, “We’re going fishing.” And I said, “Ah cool. I wish I could go.” That was the night he took George Knapp and Jim Taliani. Jim Taliani worked at Tonopah Test Range. And it was the week after that he got fired because when this tape got out that George Knapp shot they could hear Jim‘s voice saying, “Oh neat! Oh neat!” And they called him in and said you’re it. It may not have been the next week, but it was soon.

projectcamelot.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join