It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should We Believe Bob Lazar?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Well Im sure you have had a lot of feedback already but you should really look at George Knapp's investigation on him. There is a thread on it here if you search for it and it is the best evidence I have found.

I think Bob is telling the truth mate, People continue to look towards his credentials for the lack of evidence. But if you look at the facts they completely out weigh that stuff.

*He now owns United Nuclear which is a Huge company and he is a major supplier for chemicals of all sorts world wide.
*He had multiple witnesses watch the Ufo's over Nellis Air Force Base, Which were on schedule absolutely perfect.
*His Name was on the list of workers at Los Alamos Lab.
*He built a rocket car
*He had a worker from Area 51 verify the interior of some of the buildings at Area 51. As well as how people paid for meals stuff like that.
*He contstructed his own hydro fuel system in his backyard for his corvette
*He had a polygraph test
*I could go on all day!

At the end of the day he is a geek with a huge knowledge of science and comes across as a genuine guy, He has not made a dime from the story and he doesn't really seem to care if no one believe's him. People just refuse to believe him. Not sure why either, the story is very believable everyone knows the govt has had contact with these crafts and beings for years. The evidence is everywhere!
What really ticks me off is people believe in god, Allah, Jesus, Vishnu and fifty thousand other things and have not seen them, Why dont people believe Bob and a hundred other people who have seen these things, Along with thousands of video, pictures, official documents etc. No Brainer if you ask me.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Wills

All that is true, but it's also true he happens to be best buddies with John Lear, the same John Lear whose dad was on a team to develop antigravity on the 50s. And John Lear also happened to fly for the CIA.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Con artists? make money? Popularity? and what you think you know that you do not have a clue pow pow paw paw...? Orion run go fetch a cow now and leave some Sun for sunny sum sun now up into the clouds? I am who i am and what you wish to believe is what you wish to know. But the truth is here and if you wish to bash or portray me as something other than what i am who iam (star child) you to know an end that is to come for your world of present time to surpass into the future there is a truth under your fingers and toes. It will rise again and then will be the end to come by some sunny for sum Sun - to sunny - Wednesday a cloud ahead but you can't see because you are stuck to false grids and lying breeze.

For you to know, i told you a truth and if you wish not to believe then that will be the end of your own demise! End comes by surprise!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Wills

*He now owns United Nuclear which is a Huge company and he is a major supplier for chemicals of all sorts world wide.

And it was run out of his home if I'm not mistaken.

*He had multiple witnesses watch the Ufo's over Nellis Air Force Base, Which were on schedule absolutely perfect.

If he did work at Los Alamos, it is not entirely impossible that he overheard a story about fantastic aircraft and went from there.

Could be a forgery, but I will give you this one because I am nice.

*He built a rocket car

So? I built a woodsplitter. This does not make me Paul Bunyan.

*He had a worker from Area 51 verify the interior of some of the buildings at Area 51. As well as how people paid for meals stuff like that.

I have never once heard this claim^

Really not that impressive for someone employed by Los Alamos. If the rocket corvette could also fly, then maybe impressive, but overall not that much.

*He had a polygraph test

And this means? Polygraph tests are not 100% accurate and are not admissable as court evidence. BS artists can and do pass lie detector tests. That's day one stuff.

*I could go on all day!

On about what? Circumstantial evidence and gladhanding someone for having an above room temperature IQ?

At the end of the day he is a geek with a huge knowledge of science and comes across as a genuine guy

At the end of the day, Bob Lazar is still the same shifty, beady-eyed BS artist he was 20 years ago.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wills
reply to post by hornum

So what? All this proves is that he is a successful businessman.

He saw strange lights over an known area for the testing of USAF aircraft? Once again, what does this prove? In fact, wasn't he the only person who saw the details of the craft when seen through binoculars?

I spend part of the year in New Mexico (I am living here currently in fact) and I have been to LANL multiple times. In fact my father worked there as a contractor ten years or so back. LANL is a massive installation that has thousands of contractors and sub-contractors working for it at any given time. The fact that he worked there proves nothing in relation to his "Area 51" story.

*He built a rocket car

OK?

And where is the evidence for this? This is one of those parts of his story (like the person shooting at him or the Element 115 he stole from the base) that comes off corny and he has no evidence to support.

I'm sure he is a good mechanic, I'll give him that.

*He had a polygraph test

So what? I've taken a polygraph test and so have dozens of other members here at ATS I am sure. Once again, this proves nothing. Travis Walton passed a polygraph once.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr why did they not just build a tunnel to S4 from the main base instead of a dirty, dusty bus road?
Too far out there for me zorgon.

Well "too far out there" is what we specialize in on ATS, though I admit the good crew seem to be dropping like flies here lately...

The busses? well you can hop on one in Las Vegas and get a tour of the Nevada Test Center... a 'hot' little place next door to Groom Lake

No Aliens there but lots of underground labs and tunnels...

Google Earth Tour of Nevada Test Site (with DoE photos and video)

Hmmm well it seems DOE has currently taken Test Site tours OFF the list I wonder what they are up to out there now?

www.energy.gov...

You can still visit the Trinity site at White Sands though
www.wsmr.army.mil...

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Please will you stop hounding to the dogs-- i way up into the clouds now-- hum a hum with a stary sun to become a hum of a hum to a killfly gun , he's no bum and he's no scum -=- now come killfly with hiz killfly gun...,

Who i am iz who i am and when i say i come i mean what i say it iz you who do not see to the take so listen when i say we are here today

The Enlightened Ones of Kryon Jan

Lazar may have told the truth but he does not know the half of it!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr
At the end of the day, Bob Lazar is still the same shifty, beady-eyed BS artist he was 20 years ago.

At the end of the day, seems you already have your mind made up

Too bad you can't talk to him face to face... you might get a different point of view

I also wish George would okay the release of the other Bob Lazar interview.. but sadly that is still under copyright

When John and I were 'visited' by the DoD.... he saw that film...

After 'chatting' with us for three days he said "You only have the tip of the cat's tail"

I replied.. "Yes but we are tugging hard enough that the cat has noticed us"

For John's 65th birthday party, his daughter Ali had arranged to fly Bob out as a surprise to her dad. During the party Bob showed us his current Los Alamos badge. Now I don't have a photo just eyewitness account. You can call me a liar if you like, won't change the facts.

Should we believe Bob Lazar?

Does it really matter?

Enjoy your bliss

[edit on 28-8-2010 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

At the end of the day, seems you already have your mind made up

I have. Don't get me wrong, I did believe him for quite a while. It would be fun to listen to him in person and watch. I wouldn't reject the oppurtunity if it came my way.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
In my opinion the best way to tell "alien craft" are man made is notice that the "aliens" seem to be updating their technology too rapidly over time. Do people ever witness the classic "flying saucers" anymore? The type Bob Lazar says he worked on? Nope.. everything is triangles now.. and non one ever sees those old saucers. This is because the saucers were 50's and 60's classified aircraft.

The Germans chose that saucer shape design because it was very aerodunamic AND stealthy. It aslo had a great by product in that people assumed they were alien rather than man made. But now everything is spheres and triangles.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

The Germans couldn't even develop a longrange bomber. Granted, they had some nice toys, but flying saucers tasked with frontline operations?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

I think by the time they perfected this technology it was already too late for them to manufacture them on a large scale.

But look at the Foo Fighers seen all over Germany by US and British pilots. This was the precursor to the flying saucers.

Also note the General Twining document written after a sighting of saucers reported over Washington state around 1947 that essentially says the craft weren't ours.. if they weren't ours and not aliens thaen whose were they? I am convinced these were the German's and the core of the German heirarchy got out of Germany and went to South America and Antartica and the Artic. These saucers seen in the US around that time were theirs and we developed our own with information we obtained from Nazi bases and scientists at the end of the war.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
here we go marching off into the deep of battle now. This is what i know, and what i know iz what you disbelieve and why do you negatively support a whim on a tree for a lie? Because it started long ago before Roswell and it came from below... HINT: Hydrogen atoms into the sun and hydrogen atoms into the volcanoes. HINT 2: earth compatible with alien and sun.
HINT 3: holes in space and holes in the sun. HINT 4: What you have become... you will decide your own fate and the future of your world is at stake.

I first actually responded with details of valuable clues to solve a deep mystery and to validate Bob Lazar's credibility because he describes the same saucer shaped craft with a secret elevator at the 2nd level in the flight navigation control room that is linked to the main engine level. This is how i know what Lazar has described is real and the truth is bizarre for you to believe so a UFO MIB cover up cleverly devised to hide your eyes from the truth. What Lazar has described is also what Betty and Barney Hill described and fits to a T what I was taken into alien spacecraft and travelled through dimensions of time. Excuse me, but i must be clear, Bob Lazar is a valuable anjd credible witness for Dr. Stephen Greer's UFO Disclosure Act and I find it a shame you all believed a lie and cover-up over the truth. When i look for credible claims such as Lazar , i look for consistencies, Lazar is consistent and the rest is coverups and lies. I will not come forth with Greer and his UFO Campaign Network until all credible witnesses have been disclosed and freed! God blankity blank it now damn it, aliens at Dulce, reverse UFO engineering studies under M-12 projects at Area 51 and the new LZ at Utah. Why do you think there is so much conspiracy, MIBs, and secret govt. institutions involved? Because they are afraid to spell out the truth in fear enemies could use ET technology against us that would breach US national security; so they do a smear campaign against all the credible witnesses who try to expose the public the truth. And the truth is with us, even people within the M-12 and SERPO, and FBI have tried to let the public know ET is here with you and among you; but should be considered no threat to you. So i will pose this question, since our govt. and Blue Book coverups have come out and publically stated ET and UFOs are not a threat to national security, why the continuation of lies and coverups to ruin the credible claims by credible witnesses such as Lazar and myself. No i say, you look and read between the lines now, I will not come forth with Dr. Greers UFO Disclosure Act until all the credible witnesses hyave been freed and retained!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Have you heard about the Memory Metals discovered at the Roswell crash and what Bob Lazar defines as a light weight metal alloy that cannot be cut or welded through? Now i suppose Lazar was confined to another secret weather baloon he mysteriousloy has mistaken for a Eben controled UFO in which a confirmed by Lazar and his team to be a UFO "deal" that was made between secretive govts. and ET to credibly expose SERPO's Exchange Program under M-12. So, my next credible claims match both Lazar's claims with Roswell on Memory Metal made by sources unknown.... and i suppose to you this is another made up idea of a hoax for popularity? whatever you want to believe.

Clue 1: Antigravity apmplifiers*3
Clue 2: Hydrogen atoms for fuel
Clue 3: Memory Metal described by Lazar and Roswell crash are consistent with alien ET technology of unknown sources.
Clue 4: A promise I have to keep. And the public will soon know!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Celestian Falcon

One of the technologies I believe the US gov got from the Germans was some type of zero point energy.

With zero point energy -- limitless power -- you can easily transmute metal. This could be how they developed these memory metals and element 115.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT
reply to post by Celestian Falcon

One of the technologies I believe the US gov got from the Germans was some type of zero point energy.

With zero point energy -- limitless power -- you can easily transmute metal. This could be how they developed these memory metals and element 115.

RE: thank you for your replying comments. In my alien encounters and visitations with MILABs i remember a whole lot of things; from time travel, to antigravity elevations, to a friendly wave and goodbye from Eben Greys. One factor i like to stress about people who have had alien encounters is even though unlike me and MILABs or SERPO, they do not have to be credited only through military sources! Let's go back to WW2 and the German Nazi's and compare this finding to Barney Hill's statement about alien MILAB MIBs who he described to be Nazi's:
greyfalcon.us...

I see many consistencies here but still cannot say for certain what Barney Hill is describing and it could be more alien MIBs in disguises to confuse and misdirect us; but we can clearly see the consistency.

A few years ago before I discovered Alpha Moon Base and before Alpha Moon Base was on the web I knew it was there because I have travelled time with ET who showed me and told me. Now then, I had another strange astral dream about a UFO cigar shaped craft. I was externally outside it but felt a negative presence inside (Draconian aliens) after which one year later this pic on the web was released.

Source: www.stevequayle.com...
Statement from Barney Hill:
"...another figure has an EVIL face... he looks like a German NAZI... His eyes! His eyes. I've never seen eyes like that before." Source:
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/nazi_ufo_connection.htm

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Hate to sound like a broken record.. but I think Barney and Betty Hill are CIA as well. Disinfo agents.

I also believe that the CIA gives these people made up names..

Barney and Betty.. like Barney and Betty Rubble

Hal Puthoff - Hal Put Off - as in put-off the technologies to a later date like antigravity.

Bob Lazar - like Rudolph Lusar - the guy who wrote a book revealing the Germans were working on this technology in WWII

I guess they just do it to entertain themselves.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by 8311-XHT]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT
Hate to sound like a broken record.. but I think Barney and Betty Hill are CIA as well. Disinfo agents.

I also believe that the CIA gives these people made up names..

Barney and Betty.. like Barney and Betty Rubble

Hal Puthoff - Hal Put Off - as in put-off the technologies to a later date like antigravity.

Bob Lazar - like Rudolph Lusar - the guy who wrote a book revealing the Germans were working on this technology in WWII

I guess they just do it to entertain themselves.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by 8311-XHT]

you are calling me a liar once again like we were born yesterday and get our sources from watching Sci-Fi TV?? Hey you debunkers, spell checkers, and unbelievers: WARNING for earth, there is danger quickly approaching earth now! Soon all to see and all to bow! I suppose you do not believe your own Bible and that was someone's lying info as well. Let me ask you this, where were you when we came around during Ancient past recorded in the Bible and the Sumerian texts? Let me guess, I suppose we are quack pots on hallucigenic drugs just making up things out of imagination and to you seeing is believing -- Let me remind you that i have travelled 80,000 Light years from earth where should find Betty and Barney Hill's credible account of a alien star map depicting Zeta Reticulli star system some years before it was discovered! Is that a hoax, is it a debunking "good guess" by Betty Hill, or is it the undeniable truth starring you in the face? You can't see because you choose not to believe and because you choose this blinded and narrow path let me again remind you a WARNING: I am a human/alien hybrid who has travelled time and space with alien Ebens and been on secret SERPO missions to the secret "twin planet" and Syrius B where the MIBs cloned the government. WARNING: Syrius B has been wiped out and become desolate and your earth is next

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Not saying you are a liar.. just saying I have no reason to believe you.

You could be CIA yourself for all I know. I definitely believe they would spread disinfo here, too.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
In the early days of the internet there was a web site from Los Vagas that had the word "Mothership" in it. It has been long gone, but the fellow that ran it did an indepth expose on Lazar. There is absolutely no factual reason why Lazar would have been hired by a super secret governmental agency to go into Area 51 as a high-tech anything to fiddle with alien UFOs. He did not have the BACKGROUND!

So what do we have then? Nothing but Lazar's stories. I have had UFO experiencs, so I believe in them, but not a shred of Larzar's tales.

All in all, they are harmless in the general scheme of things, and actually help spread the myth, so believe in Lazar and UFOs if you wish, but one is false and the other is the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join