It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Visit to the Mason Cemetery

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by OurskiesRpoisoned

To me it does. You won't get the masons admitting it though.

Nice work on the pics OP!

Hey Stomperino, we all know your opinion about Masons. What are you adding to the topic to help the Original Poster and his questions?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by yuefo

I've never seen a Masonic cemetery before, cool find (weird you go to cemeteries to read though lol).

Most of the symbols were Shriner, 32 Degree Scottish Rite, York Rite or the star being Eastern Star (not a pentagram)

A few symbols looked like personal symbols as they had nothing to do with Masonry.

Also the Eastern Star if you will notice many were female, is not some evil organization .. it's essentially where the wives of Masons go to be a part of masonry. The Star and the symbols in the star all have specific meaning.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by yuefo

That's pretty funny. You have to believe in a supreme deity to become a Mason. Doesn't limit what deity that is. I know in one country you have to be a Christian to be a Mason.

Interesting--so theoretically, you could in fact be a satanist and a Mason. Just think how at home one would feel--you go to the Temple and see the inverted pentagram, then you go to the Church of Satan and see the inverted pentagram!

Theoretically yes, you could. But at the same time, It wouldn't really be a good fit would it? There is nothing "evil" in Masonry.. so unless the Satanist likes reading from the Bible and partaking in charity, as well as partaking in benevolent ritual ... well, he would be very happy. It'd be no different than a Christian joining a satanist gathering just for the fun of it.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

You're right, I wouldn't actually expect someone to be affiliated with both those organizations. I have a hard time taking satanism seriously anyway. I imagine that after LaVey popularized the inverted pentagram, a lot of Masons probably went, "oh crap." Thanks a lot for your comments.

[edit on 6/13/2010 by yuefo]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by yuefo

Indeed. The inverted pentagram is considered "evil" in some symbolic schools, but it all depends on context. It is used without prejudice in the Order of the Eastern Star, primarily as a Christian symbol (where it represents the Star of Bethlehem).

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I bet even you don't know what the three links means.

Any guesses?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Any guesses?
Asked and answered... Friendship, Love & Truth, three things Steve Svensson will never understand...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Any guesses?
Asked and answered... Friendship, Love & Truth, three things Steve Svensson will never understand...

That was so rude, I'll just put you on the ignore list. You can respond to me through your other accounts.

Buh Bye.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Faith, love and truth will bring friendship.

They (the masons) changed the most important link.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Uh....you do realise that the link is to the wiki about the Odd Fellows?

Mayhap as you should maybe take your dispute up with them.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

All the same. Secret meetings, secret symbols, secret locations, secret signs.

All secrets to hide the lies.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Hookay.

Guess the Knights of Columbus fall under your enmity as well. I mean they're secret, they have "secret meetings" and "secret symbols" and "secret locations" and "secret signs".

Guess they must be up to no good too, eh?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I suggest you start researchin about the masons. I am a scientists with the love of history of this planet. The masons are amazing. Investigate your findings will intrigue you-if you understand them of course. DO NOT join the masons however if u get the chance, u wont get out.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Hookay.

Guess the Knights of Columbus fall under your enmity as well. I mean they're secret, they have "secret meetings" and "secret symbols" and "secret locations" and "secret signs".

If you think all those games of bingo go straight to charity.....

A percentage of all lodges, meeting rooms, whatever they call them, goes higher up. Someone is sitting at the top, collecting a ton of cash, thanks to your little charity drives, dues, purchases of jewelry, accessories, etc.

For selling your soul, you get a leg up in the community. Everyone thinks your lucky. How did he land that great job? How did she not get charged with a DUI? etc.

All the while, those at the top of the masonic pile, have so much wealth and power that they want control of everything.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion
I suggest you start researchin about the masons. I am a scientists with the love of history of this planet. The masons are amazing. Investigate your findings will intrigue you-if you understand them of course. DO NOT join the masons however if u get the chance, u wont get out.

Why do you assume that I haven't already done that?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Hookay.

If you think all those games of bingo go straight to charity.....

A percentage of all lodges, meeting rooms, whatever they call them, goes higher up. Someone is sitting at the top, collecting a ton of cash, thanks to your little charity drives, dues, purchases of jewelry, accessories, etc.

For selling your soul, you get a leg up in the community. Everyone thinks your lucky. How did he land that great job? How did she not get charged with a DUI? etc.

All the while, those at the top of the masonic pile, have so much wealth and power that they want control of everything.

Would you much mind actually answering the question asked as opposed to continuing on in your off-topic rant?

Actually, belay that. Do as you please. Answer the question or don't; I'm not going to continue contributing to the derail of this thread. If you want to dig up an on-topic old thread or start a new one of your own, knock yourself out and I'll reply there.[/derail]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The colors on that one symbol represents the elements. These symbols are not satanic at all.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion

You won't get out?

Stop paying your dues, you'll be out just after Christmas!

Masonic history is amazing, it is worth joining just to get to know the older members and get their take on things. It is worth joining, just to understand the symbolism and allegory. It is worth joining, just to laugh at all the insane notions out there.

As for Satanism, there is no one singular satanism. There is the popularized and bastardized version where satanists are trying to do evil, summon demons, and overall deconstruct the earth, then there are the actual practicing satanists that believe pretty much the same things as everybody else, just with different characters in place. The evil version is fantasy and conjecture, the actual version are just fallen Christians. It is possible to be a Satanist and a Mason, but as many have said, it wouldn't fit very well. It is also possible to be a Wiccan and a Mason, or a Muslim and a Mason, or a Jew and a Mason. The only thing "impossible" is for a true atheist to be made a Mason. As a matter of fact, Shriners use the Quran, the Epic of Gilgamesh and/or the Rig Veda, and the Bible all on their center piece/altar.

So many misconceptions and half-truths and assumptions? Why not just ask, like the OP did? Then you get a truthful and straightforward answer. Good Job OP!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by yuefo

the double headed eagle is the scottish rite. the "pentagram" is the eastern star the tripple links FLT is the oddfellows and the crecent moon and R is the Rebekahs female auxilary to the oddfellows. the "maltese cross" is the masonic knights templars and the star above the crown is the order of amaranth. great find. would love to visit this cemetary also these are great pics for find a grave dot com

[edit on 07/30/2008 by southerndemolay]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

If you think all those games of bingo go straight to charity..... A percentage of all lodges, meeting rooms, whatever they call them, goes higher up.

Someone is sitting at the top, collecting a ton of cash, thanks to your little charity drives, dues, purchases of jewelry, accessories, etc.

For selling your soul, you get a leg up in the community.

Everyone thinks your lucky.

How did he land that great job?

How did she not get charged with a DUI? etc.

Well,apparently you have the Mason's confused with the Catholic church.

You know the pseudo-religious organization led by Marxists,Communists and pedophiles.

The one organization known to launder the trillions of dollars of ill gotten money of the organized crime elements such as all the drug cartels and the Mafia.

Do you know where the majority of any money the Masons receive goes to?

It is used to fund this.

At no cost to those who need the services.

Damn those Satanists!

Instead of using all your time bashing a fraternal organization,research the corruption and the take over of the Catholic church by the devil.

Thousands of pedophiles professing to be preaching,"The word of god".,while molesting in the worse way innocent children.

Catholics are such fools.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join