It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA trying to assassinate British Prime Minister

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
This morning there was an attempt on the life of David Cameron, supposedly by the Taliban.

Face facts people, it's not the Muslim extremists who want him dead, it's THE CIA and Obama's heavies.

I predicted on ATS long ago, that, if elected, David Cameron would face an all out attempt by the NWO to kill him off before he kills the NWO.

Consider this....

The NWO wants ID Cards, Cameron is trying to scrap them within days.
The NWO wants more power to the European Union, Cameron has made it clear, NO MORE POWERS TO EUROPE.
The NWO has the Christian Democrats in its pocket, Cameron pulled the Tories out of the Christian Democrat group in Europe.
The NWO holds sway through unelected officials who are paid top dollar to do what their masters tell them, Cameron is sacking them and putting a pay ceiling on those who are left.
The NWO want single currencies like the Euro and Amero, Cameron says no way, we're keeping the British pound.
The NWO believes in STIMULUS PACKAGES and both Bush and Obama have pushed them mercilessly, Cameron says the Stimulus packages are trashing the world economy, they have to be stopped and the debts paid off.
The NWO wants surveillance everywhere, Cameron is bringing in legislation to have them removed en masse.

How obvious does it have to be. Cameron is saying "the Emperor has no clothes" and trashing the NWO and the NWO is desperate to stop him.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Can you provide a link to this attempt on his life?

Perhaps I am looking at the wrong sites, but I am not seeing anything at the moment...

[edit on 11-6-2010 by mobiusmale]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I guess this is it:
www.dailymail.co.uk...
Thanks for sharing

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

Thanks for the link.

Well, wouldn't this have been a massive story if intelligence had not uncovered the planned attack !!

I am glad they diverted the flight...regardless of who might have been behind it (though my money is on the Taliban).

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
And that would make Clegg the PM...

Out of the frying pan and into the fire..
*sizzle*

Threads where directed to point out that there would be attempts on his life.. I am sure tho, if they really wanted him dead, it would have happened by now..

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

Thanks for the link.

Well, wouldn't this have been a massive story if intelligence had not uncovered the planned attack !!

I am glad they diverted the flight...regardless of who might have been behind it (though my money is on the Taliban).

If you check the map of Afghanistan by province for Taliban activity and then compare it to the map of those provinces where the US troops are, you will find that the top Taliban activity is in exactly the same provinces as where the US troops are active.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by airvicemarshal

"I predicted this on ATS a long time ago."

Well, you and plenty others make so many predictions of doom, that it's hard not to get one right eventually.

You don't claim a source because your source doesn't say the CIA does.

And, who is the NWO? It's just some evil idea that people blame on EVERYTHING bad that happens in their lives.

Chemtrails! OMG NWO!
Fluoride! NWO!
Spiral! Aliens! NWO conspiring with aliens!

It's like you want to live in fear of some evil all-powerful network that chokes you to death like a constrictor.

Sometimes I just get tired of all the speculation on ATS, and how so many here claim to be experts.

What makes you so sure you knew why all these things happened? Maybe because it seems like the only things that would lead to disaster, which leads to the evil NWO.

So very tiring to read all these opinion pieces.

I'm moving along now. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
This couldn't be more obvious. Taliban my foot! They might as well say that cats want him dead because he's a dog person, or the tastes better crowd wants him dead because he's a less calories person. It's all NWO smoke and they are too stubborn to realize that it doesn't work any more.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by glitchinmymatrix

Sometimes I just get tired of all the speculation on ATS, and how so many here claim to be experts.

Imagine that, speculation on Above Top Secret! So tiring...

Yes, and it sucks that you're forced into reading them. So very tiring...

No, thank YOU for your rant. We all appreciated it I'm sure.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Afghanistan, the CIA, bin Laden,
and the Taliban

www.thirdworldtraveler.com...

According to the official version of history, CIA aid to the mujahideen began during 1980, that is to say, after the Soviet army invaded Afghanistan [in] December 1979. But the reality, secretly guarded until now, is completely otherwise: indeed, it was July 3, 1979, that President Carter signed the first directive for secret aid to the opponents of the pro-Soviet regime in Kabul. And that very day, I wrote a note to the president in which I explained to him that in my opinion this aid was going to induce a Soviet military intervention.... We didn't push the Russians to intervene, but we knowingly increased the probability that they would....

Zbigniew Brzezinski Helped Create The Taliban, Now He Wants to Do It Again
US aid to the mujahideen Islamic insurgency started, six months before the Soviets invaded Afghanistan with the intention of making it more likely for the USSR to attack Afghanistan to support its puppet government. Brzezinski admitted as much in a 1998 interview:

yidwithlid.blogspot.com...

edit
what Frakker said next

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
I guess this is it:
www.dailymail.co.uk...
Thanks for sharing

Anything from Dailymail needs to be taken with a pinch of salt.

I would think, if this is true, that it has more to do with reinforcing that there is a threat there and that the UK is still justified in having troops there. Coming from the dailymail this is most likely propaganda against those evil 'ragheads' who are also trying to creep in through the borders of the UK.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface

I guess this is it:
www.dailymail.co.uk...
Thanks for sharing

The next Prime Minister's question time should confirm whether or not this is true.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by glitchinmymatrix

"I predicted this on ATS a long time ago."

Well, you and plenty others make so many predictions of doom, that it's hard not to get one right eventually.

You don't claim a source because your source doesn't say the CIA does.

And, who is the NWO? It's just some evil idea that people blame on EVERYTHING bad that happens in their lives.

Chemtrails! OMG NWO!
Fluoride! NWO!
Spiral! Aliens! NWO conspiring with aliens!

It's like you want to live in fear of some evil all-powerful network that chokes you to death like a constrictor.

What makes you so sure you knew why all these things happened? Maybe because it seems like the only things that would lead to disaster, which leads to the evil NWO.

then why do you come to ATS?

it behooves me as to why so many non-conspiracy minded people come to ats. is there another motive?

all i am saying is, i am not much of a coffee drinker...so you wont find me at starbucks...catch my drift? let alone go into the place and start b!tching that it smells like coffee....

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface

I guess this is it:
www.dailymail.co.uk...
Thanks for sharing

I would think, if this is true, that it has more to do with reinforcing that there is a threat there and that the UK is still justified in having troops there. Coming from the dailymail this is most likely propaganda against those evil 'ragheads' who are also trying to creep in through the borders of the UK.

The policies of David Cameron hit right at the root of the NWO. It has nothing to do with encouraging him to stay in Afghanistan or Iraq.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
What better for the NWO than to assassinate the British Prime Minister than when everyone in the US is angry with the British over the oil spill?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I wonder where the Taliban got equipment that could listen in on British Secret Service communications?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

No way. If the CIA wanted him dead, he would be dead already. They are very efficient killers.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

EH, that's what I was thinking as well. So even if it was a botched attempt are there no air traffic accidents that are not conspiracy these days?

top topics

join