It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd public housing rule that makes 3 people share one bedroom

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by brainwrek

I don't have the money to help first of all. They are paying for it! HELLO! They will be paying $500 per month did you miss that??

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hotpinkurinalmint

yeah in a third world country. We (the USA);are "suppsedly" the richest country in the world yet we can't sufficently house people?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

THANK YOU! I appericate that so much. It is great to be upfront and honest about yourself. You really have the right frame of mind.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

Why arent you being compassionate and chipping in for a few hundred bucks a month for your friends?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Did you not read my other posts where I stated I can't afford it. How about you help my friends then?(I am being saracastic). That would be asking way too much because you probably could not afford it either.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker

Did you not read my other posts where I stated I can't afford it. How about you help my friends then?(I am being saracastic). That would be asking way too much because you probably could not afford it either.

Where do you get the notion the U.S. is the richest country in the world?

Try paying attention to current events, our debt is so large it can never be paid off.

It isnt the governments job to house people. It isnt the duty of the taxpayer to fund housing for others. What part of that can you not comprehend?

As for me not being able to afford it, I will just say this:

I am not the one dependent on the taxpayer in order to survive. You and your friends are

[edit on 9-6-2010 by brainwrek]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

It is the duty of the government to protect it's people simple. What don't you understand?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Protect them against invasion.

Find the section of the Constitution that authorizes public funding of housing.

I will be waiting for you to post it.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I HAVE 2 PART TIME JOBS AND I AM ON DISABLITY> I PAID INTO THE SYSTEM.
MY friends will pay $500 per month for their apartment.
Your name fits you well. brain wreck.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

So then it is ok for the government to allow people to live like they do in certian areas of Africa?
Should we all join tribes and live in huts? Who do you think sets up zoning and housing laws. THE GOVERNMENT!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I HAVE 2 PART TIME JOBS AND I AM ON DISABLITY> I PAID INTO THE SYSTEM.
MY friends will pay $500 per month for their apartment.
Your name fits you well. brain wreck.

What exactly did you pay? You think you paid income tax?

You do know that if you have money withheld from your paycheck, yet receive all of it, if not more back, you dont actually pay anything right?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Well the consitution also says we have a right to bear arms. Yes I can see it now; people living in huts shooting each other for scrapes; like they do in certian parts of AFRICA.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

So then it is ok for the government to allow people to live like they do in certian areas of Africa?
Should we all join tribes and live in huts? Who do you think sets up zoning and housing laws. THE GOVERNMENT!

State & local governments set up zoning laws. You seriously didnt know that?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

It is called social security tax. Go get one of your paychecks and look at it then tell me what it says.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

That is still government!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Well the consitution also says we have a right to bear arms. Yes I can see it now; people living in huts shooting each other for scrapes; like they do in certian parts of AFRICA.

uh ok. Not sure what that has to do with anything, but you still managed to misspell a word.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Social security has nothing to do with unconstitutional public assistance programs now. Thats an entirely different monster.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

What grade are in seriously. You sound like one of those nerdy little high school guys that gets stuffed in his locker.
My spelling is irrelevant. I have dyslexia as well; oh wait I made a bad choice so now I have that as well. (LOL).

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

That is still government!

State and local governments do not have any obligation to house anyone, nor to subsidize anyone.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

What grade are in seriously. You sound like one of those nerdy little high school guys that gets stuffed in his locker.
My spelling is irrelevant. I have dyslexia as well; oh wait I made a bad choice so now I have that as well. (LOL).

I've been out of school for 13 years, and unlike you, I can actually pay my bills and support my family

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join