It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Made Contact! My trance experience.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hello all,
I have been going back and forth on whether or not I should post this, because I have lost all of my friends that I've told, and everyone I know is now labeling me psychotic. So, I suppose at this point, I have nothing to lose. I hope someone else has gone through this here.

Ok, well this whole event took place over a 3 day period (starting on 04/08/2010). None of this was planned, it all happened by chance, and I never had this happen to me before. On April 8th, 2010, I woke up. I looked at the world around me, I looked at my job, and I looked at the trees outside. I knew I was helping to destroy Planet Earth, and I lost my mind.

I got up from my desk, and I just left. It wasn't even five a clock yet, but I didn't care. On my way home, I thought of ways I could help to change the planet. I thought of solutions, and said, maybe if we had better technology, maybe if everything was more green and eco-friendly, but somehow, this didn't scratch the itch. My soul was yearning to find the purpose of existence. I decided to go on a hunger strike for myself only, I was not going to tell any of my neighbors, friends or family. I thought that a hunger strike won't help anyone else, but maybe it could temporarily ease my pain and angst towards "The Man" and this material world that we live in.

I decided to raise my spirits by listening to some music, and doing hoola hoop dancing, one of my hobbies. I didn't care about going back to work, in fact, I didn't even think about work anymore, I just let it all go, and got lost in the music and dance. I lost all track of time, and I realized that I had danced the night through. I went at it for hours, and I didn't let it bother me. I just wanted to feel good, to feel alive again.

When I finally stopped to take a break, strange stuff started happening, and this, I cannot explain. I was in the bathroom, and I felt a spirit. Now, I have seen ghosts ever since I was a young child, and I still see them to this day, though, up until that point, not as frequently. The spirit I felt was attacking me sexually. It was physically violating me, and asking me questions telepathically. The types of questions it asked were moral ones. I felt as though it was playing a game of dominance with me, trying to get me to agree with him/her, but I chose to stick to the logic that I am the guardian of my own destiny, I am of a free mind, and submit to none, but LOVE. This spirit was not of love, and I honestly felt like I was battling against it. Fighting for my identity, it wanted me to take its logic, to conform, to bow down.

I was playing a mental chess game, and how I finally won, was to say that "I am my own God, I follow what is written in my heart, and that is Love" As soon as I said that to myself, all of these shapes started flashing in my brain. I started seeing with my mind's eye. I learned the secrets of the Universe in a matter of minutes! Every shape made sense. I spoke to some relatives on the other side, they told me to know that "I AM Invincible" (well, my grandma actually said something else, she cursed like a sailor, but that is essentially what she was trying to say, haha)

I immediately wrote down the images I saw. A flood of thought rushed through my head, and something told me that everything I have seen, every image, every movie, all of it, means something, and that I was suppose to see it. I drew a triangle on the paper, and I made the star of David, the Universe told me that it currently operates in binary, light/dark, positive/negative, spirit/physical. I was told the Milkway has collided with the dark matter of Andromeda, and that we are feeling the negative effects from that galaxy. We are in a Catch 22, where the positive and negative forces have collided, and the only way to change this, is to have the positive, or spirit world flip and cover the darkness, this is the only way that the Love can be spread. People are going to have to wake up the snake, the light in their bodies, and learn the secrets of the Universe. Once we get enough people up, the rest will quickly follow, this is what I was told. We will fill the void with Love, like water in a pitcher.

I spoke to the Creator, the spiral, The Mother who birthed us all, The Universe, I was told that people operate and live in fear, they are afraid of EVERYTHING, fictitious rules and authority figures, social norms, taboos, she told me that, when you come in love, there is nothing to fear. You do what you want, be who you want, know that you live in a karmic Universe, and that you get what you give, there are no rules, but the ones you impose on yourself. You are your own MASTER, and when you live in accordance to the natural code of the Universe, if you do not kill God's creations (i.e. his children "us" Planet Earth..etc) then you will live in peace and be whole.

I'm not religious, and I still don't believe in religion, but I found God that day, the REAL God, and guess what? God is in all of us. It is you and me. I KNOW this now more than ever.

Thank you for reading, and I'd love to hear your stories.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by leira7]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Thanks!

I have recently had an "awakening" by meditating. I am trying to induce an out of body experience.

Everything you have described is a truism. We are in control, and as long as we wield the power of love, we are creating our destiny and spreading worldwide positivity.

Sucks that some of your friends have abandoned you. It is just not their time to learn yet. I know the feeling of wanting to let everyone "in on it", but most are not ready to do this. Most cannot give up their desire for their unbalanced life.

I am the same way, I am not a religious person, but have recently had a spiritual awakening where I KNOW that my soul is eternal, and that there exists something beyond this world, this physical prison.

I think within the next couple years, more and more people are going to "just walk away" from their desks too, I think this is the lesson or occurrence of/on 2012, and we will learn to use this "power" or "force" within all of us.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Wow. Another great thread. I can't say that I really have a similar experience to share, however, I can relate to the walking outside and looking at the Earth and trees and knowing we're destroying everything part. That's another entire discussion.

I can relate to what you're saying. I too want to walk away from this job that destroys people and trees. It will still exist for a while once I can get away. That will be left to those whose life it serves a purpose for at the right time.

I could write quite a lot on this. But to keep it rather brief, I will say that I can't wait for the day to walk away to where I want to be and do what I want - all in the name of love, of course.

People are exponentially waking up to the fact that we are gods and goddesses. This truth has been forgotten by us and hidden from us at all costs. But we are remembering now. The horses are out of the gate and they ain't comin' back.

You may have lost friends, but do what you do and be an inspiration and example for those awakening to see what is real and what can be done.

I stand beside you in spirit, cheering you on for your bravery and strength. This [awakening and helping others to awaken] is what we're here for.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I was told that the Universe hints off positivity to us all of the time, it is up to us to accept it, and to read into the omens that life throws at us.

I'm so glad that I'm not alone with this. My family is very religious, and they consider what I say to be blasphemous, so I have no one to talk to about all of the wonderful things I experienced, which is why I went on here.

I was told that the sun is going to change, I saw in my vision, that the sun was blue. Apparently, the blue light is going to distinguish humans and benevolent beings, from the dark forces, the ones trying to keep us down. The Milky way is going to make a sound, like a bell ringing, this is what is going to cause the vibrations. When I was a little girl, I used to have this reoccurring dream, it would involve my sister and mother walking out of the door, and I would always cry, "no, no, don't leave me alone!" Then, there would be this rumbling, buzzing sensation, and I would see all of these flashing, rainbow colored lights, it was so intense, that it would bring me to my knees. I think this is what may happen during the Great Awakening/Ascension. The souls are going to "rock out" of their bodies, due to the sound the Milky way is going to make.

I'm not gonna to lie, it is terrifying if you don't know what is going on. I always tried to cover my ears, but to no avail, the vibrations go deep to the core.

However, now that I know what it is going to feel like, I'm not afraid!

[edit on 9-6-2010 by leira7]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
S&F

Thank you for sharing that, I know it couldn't have been easy for you to share with your friends or your peers here at ATS. Remember only true friends will stand by your side no matter what.

I'm happy for you for going through a positive awakening. We need more positive thoughts in the world these days.

I still trying to stay positive in hope that the universe will help me in my awakening.

SM

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
you walked out of your job? yeah that's a problem dude, you'll never work again

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hulk Hogan

You sir, look at every glass as half empty.

Please take your negative comments somewhere else.

Thanks

SM

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Having just read David Icke's "Tales from the Timeloop" I'm reminded very much of his biographical opening chapter.
However it came about, enjoy your new insights.
The problem is that it usually begins with an opening of a base chakra, which is pretty radical. People will call you names, and you may even question your sanity at times.
But that passes!
Soon your insights will become more intellectual and ordered. Doors will open for you yet!
Society is like a policeman, and we shouldn't judge others because they are different. But the nail that sticks out gets the hammer. That is what you are learning. It will pass to greater things!

Just don't get despondant or turn to illegalities, or you'll be another statistic.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by halfoldman]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

"People are going to have to wake up the snake"

Please explain this segment of your revelation. Peace

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
And for this incredible experience you lost your friends? Wow! You are so enlightened that I can't imagine anything but good would come from knowing you!

I resonate with your words. You are right. Absolutely, positively 100% correct!!!

It is so hard to step aside from this pseudo reality of ours but....we must.

You inspired me and I hope others too to go into the Light and experience infinite wisdom.
It is hard though. It takes a lot of commitment, concentration and determination.
It's very easy to get sucked back here into this dark void of confusion but we really have to let go if we really want to understand.
(yeah, who would've thought that letting go would be the hard part?)

Thank you so very much!

Say, did you ever return to your job?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing this story with us, am looking forward to the bell ringing and phasing out of the physical. Blessings

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I have had a similar experience to this. Almost like a clarity has come across, not only my spirit, but my physical body too. I tried to explain it to my wife last night but it's SO hard to describe what it is. I basically told her to sum it all up, i'm thinking more clearly than I ever have in my life.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Awesome that you had such an intense experience. I can honestly say I have come no where close to that. I am more informed than I used to be, but still struggling down the path. I can sympathize with you on the losing friends part though. I've lost some people who were close to me because we just are not on the same page any more. It's sad, but let go of those who you need to and the gaps they leave behind will eventually fill in with others who are even better for you
Stick to the positive things in life and everything else falls into place.

The best thing I ever realized is that once you understand you are your own creator (or at least a part of him/her
) and you really can do anything you choose, the only real option is love and compassion. It's the biggest choice to make but in the end it really isn't a choice at all.

- Dredge

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

"Waking up the snake" is a reference to the Kundalini essence we all have dormant in us until such a time as it is ready to be released/awakened.

www.crystalinks.com...
www.kundalini-gateway.org...

Hope this helps!

Much love...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Congrats on what is hopefully the first of many communications with the spirit realm.

While you figure out and get a feel for everything pm me your location (region only) and name (First name, last initial and a brief physical description of yourself for formality purposes.) so that I can keep your firewall updated.

I'll monitor our lines for any intruders while uploading and installing enhancements to your protections.

Happy traveling and get back to work. The ball must start rolling from somewhere and by cutting yourself off from society renders you ineffective.

I've been doing this overall since 1992, (unofficially since 1998, officially since 2001) and can tell you this is some of the most fun I've ever had.

Remember, with great power and knowledge comes great responsibility so as easy as your were issued it - it can be taken away just as quick so tread carefully.

Darrin Dudding, I
The Immaculate D1!

My titles I've held :
Lt. - Jersey City, New Jersey (2000 - 2001)
Deputy Commander, NYC Metro Area (2001 - 2002)
Provincial Govenor, NYC Metro Area NAU Intercontinental Command (2002 - 2009)
Member, Intergallatic Senate - Government Of The Divine (2005 - present)
Special Consultant to The Holy Order (2010 - )

Specialized in the following :
Transmission, Attack Preperation/Execution, Bill preperation/adoption/procedure, Govt relations, Psychic/Paranormal/Supernatural Attack Blocking, Sequencing, Scheduling, Software/Hardware upgrades, Security matters (private, Govt)
Negotiations, Balance maitenance, Book writing/editing/modifications.

95% of what I think, say, want happens so if someone is being or think they are being attacked consult me and I can stop it cold (pending you did not do anything to warrant the attack - in cases where you draw first blood I cannot help you). I will have a protocol setup before Monday.

Your Grandmother will be your oversight.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Interesting despite a lot of contexts talking of following Love and the like it seems so hard for us as a species to come to terms with it. Sometimes it's even harder when a natural disaster comes about as well, Star for an interesting read and flag because of a similar experience that happened just a few days ago as well as in the past.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by leira7

"People are going to have to wake up the snake"

Please explain this segment of your revelation. Peace

I was referring to our DNA, the kundalini spinal alignment, the 33 vertebrae in our backs, if you aline that, and speed it up, you will begin to feel an electric rush, kind of like a euphoria. I didn't know I was doing this when I was hoola hooping, but it makes sense now.

The Kundalini yogis say that your youth is based on the flexibility of your spine, and I believe this to be true.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

I'm actually currently on psychiatric leave. My trance experience was very real, very enlightening, and also very intense. I was in another world completely, I saw into the future and also the past, I learned of many stories, and I learned that everyone on this planet, everyone BORN on this planet, shares Mother Earth's spirit inside of them and there are forces that want us to be separate from her, by making us fear nature and destroy the planet. I was told, that if she dies, we die, because our relationship is symbiotic.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I used to be a very driven and career based being, materialistic even. That was 8 years ago. My Xwife was also driven but with an added failure of no limits or boundaries...I think you understand what I mean?
Anyway now I'm re-married and no longer work for gain but as merely a means to an end. It's not bad to leave the ratrace infact its very liberating, just remember you need to eat and have a roof over your head.
I took up meditation and have seen things and heard things of wonder. It made me realise we are more than this body that we live and learn in.
The most important thing to remeber...... knowing is key........living is the lesson.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by DreamerOracle]

<<   2 >>

join