It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Made Contact! My trance experience.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Protocols and rules have been established and setup to enable you to travel freely and safely.

My link will always be open to you but in the uploads you were sent contains my link information so if you need help or get stuck you can telepathically communicate with me and I will see what I can do to resolve the matter at hand,

Protocols include restrictions of travel, lists of those to avoid, lists of safe zones, emergency override/exit procedures (in case you need to be extracted during either transmission/entry-exit), instant restoration, body siezure (in case you get locked while entering/exiting you can be safely returned to your body with no permanent or debilatiting injury/side effects), Baseline defaults that should be in place by the middle of the week. Until I can get everything online and working right avoid projecting. I will post to this thread when protection and travel is safe.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I flagged your post, since it was different, but I really dont believe what you experience to be the TRUTH

you know why? simply because I believe what you had was based on your perspective, in your beliefs, so, it is hard ... you was thinking on the mother earth before, how to save her

then you have some crazy experience, and you see in it something related to way to save the planet

well

another thing is that, your statements are too Harry Potter to me you know, it looks like we live in a world of magic, thats weird

but I would like to hear what you "learn", so we can try to understand if it makes sense or not

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
Protocols and rules have been established and setup to enable you to travel freely and safely.

My link will always be open to you but in the uploads you were sent contains my link information so if you need help or get stuck you can telepathically communicate with me and I will see what I can do to resolve the matter at hand,

Protocols include restrictions of travel, lists of those to avoid, lists of safe zones, emergency override/exit procedures (in case you need to be extracted during either transmission/entry-exit), instant restoration, body siezure (in case you get locked while entering/exiting you can be safely returned to your body with no permanent or debilatiting injury/side effects), Baseline defaults that should be in place by the middle of the week. Until I can get everything online and working right avoid projecting. I will post to this thread when protection and travel is safe.

Everything you need to travel safely has been activated and you are now free to travel about the astral plane.

Happy traveling and under no circumstance are you to panic. If you panic your emergency override will activate and kick in cancelling your trip.

Breathe normally, keep your head clear, keep calm and do not panic. The first few trips will feel weird but with time that will pass.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join