It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My beliefs have changed regarding 911

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Joey Canoli

Still at the disinfo. So you work for the Air Force? CIA? NSA? Media hack at MSNBC, CNN, FOX? How old are you? What is your education level? Do you have any inside sources other than the official "story tellers" and the NIST stuff that is your bible? I bet you have a DIck Cheney poster on your wall, and are a person who calls the cops on your neighbors 10 times a week for their door closing. Other than being a disinfo agent, I cannot pin your motives for living in the 911 forums. I just know when I see "Joey Canoli" that it is some NSA or CIA type sitting at his terminal just tossing it out there, lol.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Try teaching Calculus to a newborn child. The government smiles, so Joey and others think it MUST be good. No reason to lie, right? Thanks for keeping up the "Good fight" but again, it is like trying to explain to a little kid that sometimes, bad people put things into candy on Halloween. He is either a hack for some agency, off duty military conformist, sarcastic (knows what he says is far from the truth), or maybe as a joke is somebody just "Having fun with people."

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AdmiralX

I wonder what they are paying these days, there are a lot of people that need jobs in America.

Plus it`s always a blast to play the Devil`s Advocate.

In any event, the OP says WTC7 was a CD, and that right there is the smoking gun, let the domino`s continue to fall from there on....until the truth of that day is revealed.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdmiralX

Still at the disinfo. So you work for the Air Force? CIA? NSA? Media hack at MSNBC, CNN, FOX? How old are you? What is your education level? Do you have any inside sources other than the official "story tellers" and the NIST stuff that is your bible? I bet you have a DIck Cheney poster on your wall, and are a person who calls the cops on your neighbors 10 times a week for their door closing. Other than being a disinfo agent, I cannot pin your motives for living in the 911 forums. I just know when I see "Joey Canoli" that it is some NSA or CIA type sitting at his terminal just tossing it out there, lol.

God, but it's funny when truthers go on a rant, and try to make a point and fail....

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Look at the map of the WTC complex buildings. You will see why WTC7 had to be rigged with explosives, it was because it is outside of the zone of buildings that would burn as a result of the twin towers getting flamed.

www.prisonplanet.com...

ONLY the buildings rigged with explosives imploded, the others simply burned, like ANY other building that has experienced a major fire. It burns out a shell.

This was designed to happen, there is no doubt. Which means, simply, the U.S. is without legitimate government. I guess we will experience the implications of THAT soon enough.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

And while they're at it, they can look at the building to the north of WTC7 (30 West Broadway aka Fiterman Hall) and wonder how it came to look like this

.. if debris was nowhere near WTC7

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I must say after reading through your post, we are in complete agreement point-by-point. I have reached parallel conclusions based on the weight of evidence available.

Yes, there is a cover up and it forms around two areas:

1. The cover up of government negligence in the events leading up to 911.

2. The cover up of the governments reaction to the situation some of which was probably warranted but difficult for the public to stomach.

The first part of the cover up is the one which personally concerns me the most. .

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by roboe

I haven't heard anyone say there was no debris that hit WTC 7, in fact it's obvious to all there was, along with a lot of other buildings.

What is being said is that, as in the building in your picture, debris hitting a building does not cause global symmetrical collapse, with the outer walls sitting on top of the debris pile.
How do you explain the physics of the outer walls ending up on TOP of the collapsed floors from an uncontrolled collapse? How do you make the outer walls fall into the path of most resistance, resulting with the majority of the building falling into its footprint? Any ideas? There really are only two ways, one of them is a miracle.

Just to get you up to speed there...

[edit on 7/7/2010 by ANOK]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
reply to post by roboe

I haven't heard anyone say there was no debris that hit WTC 7, in fact it's obvious to all there was, along with a lot of other buildings.

What is being said is that, as in the building in your picture, debris hitting a building does not cause global symmetrical collapse, with the outer walls sitting on top of the debris pile.
How do you explain the physics of the outer walls ending up on TOP of the collapsed floors from an uncontrolled collapse? How do you make the outer walls fall into the path of most resistance, resulting with the majority of the building falling into its footprint? Any ideas? There really are only two ways, one of them is a miracle.

Just to get you up to speed there...

[edit on 7/7/2010 by ANOK]

Just to get YOU up to speed here, the post I was replying to had a link to Alex Jones' Prison Planet. That article stated:

Though Building 7 was hit by flying aircraft parts, it was not significantly effected by the collapse of the towers due to it being shielded by buildings 5 and 6

30 West Broadway aka Fiterman Hall was further north than WTC7 AND was shielded by that building, yet it still suffered catastrophic damages, which required the building to be torn down.

How is that possible?

[edit on 7-7-2010 by roboe]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

with the outer walls sitting on top of the debris pile.

North wall only, not walls.

Singular.

Because it tipped to the south during the collapse. Easily seen on videos.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by roboe

Good photo. The other ones we more typically see are the most used by those who say WTC 7 sustained "little damage". There are just so many reasons to indicate that it was brought down on purpose for the safety of the public, rescuers, forensic people etc. Was there anything more sinister about that than for the sake of safety? Based on other aspects of 911 I'd be willing to say yes. But thats my opinion rather than hard fact, so the search continues...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Just to get YOU up to speed here, the post I was replying to had a link to Alex Jones' Prison Planet. That article stated:
Though Building 7 was hit by flying aircraft parts, it was not significantly effected by the collapse of the towers due to it being shielded by buildings 5 and 6
30 West Broadway aka Fiterman Hall was further north than WTC7 AND was shielded by that building, yet it still suffered catastrophic damages, which required the building to be torn down.

How is that possible?

First off Alex Jones is not me OK? Second he doesn't speak for everyone so please don't stereotype. Thirdly he didn't say no debris hit WTC 7 as you claimed.

But regardless he is right, the damage was not significant, only to you because you want to believe it caused the global symmetrical collapse of the building. It didn't, it couldn't...

30 West Broadway DID NOT globally collapse into it's own footprint DID IT?

Your point is irrelevant. As I said in my reply to you lot's of buildings were hit by debris, including the Winter Garden 600ft from the towers. Yet only WTC 7 globally collapsed, every other building did what would be expected, they didn't collapse into their footprints.

[edit on 7/8/2010 by ANOK]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Canoli
North wall only, not walls.

Singular.

Because it tipped to the south during the collapse. Easily seen on videos.

Wrong!! WTC7 did not lean enough for any outer wall to fall into the path of most resistance. Regardless of any leaning it would still force the wall to fall out and away from the building as the rest of it collapses on top of it. The debris pile does not show a building that fell to one side, it shows a building that collapse straight down.

Look at the pic Joey...

You can see all four outer walls on top of the debris pile. Do you see any of the walls anywhere else?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Joey is one of THESE types, as are MANY on this site I am finding:

______beforeitsnews/news/97/087/Cointelpro,_Provacateurs,Disinfo_Agents..html

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I haven't kept up with this thread at all.

It just popped up on my threads list and I decided to click on it.

--BUT!

I brought something with me... 20 minutes of the best sum-up of the conspiracy that I have seen.

Hope it hasn't been posted... and sorry if everyone has come around already... but anyone that can still deny the truth after seriously watching these 20 minutes should just GO HOME.

If you don't get it by now, you never will.

Its all just smoke and mirrors.

Just turn around, forget everything, and breathe in the sweet bliss...

Or grow a pair and take a bite of the bitter fruit.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by beebs]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdmiralX
reply to post by ANOK

Joey is one of THESE types, as are MANY on this site I am finding:

______beforeitsnews/news/97/087/Cointelpro,_Provacateurs,Disinfo_Agents..html

God, but it's funny when truthers go on a rant, and try to make a point and fail....

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Look at the pic Joey...

Watch the video. The angle that shows the lean, and the north wall collapsing on top is near the end. It even has a slow-mo at 6:45 for you to deny.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I don't really understand why they don't get it. 'It' being the fact that some of the 60% of the American people that believe that the US government had NOTHING to do with the 911 attacks might be bold enough to state it on a board somewhere.

Kind of like other truther standbys, if you believe the Feds you must be one or a paid poster!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Of course, you cannot back up your statements. The percentage of Americans that are no longer brainwashed (that is, believe like YOU would like them to believe) is more like 80% that believe the government either lied or is hiding something.

www.angus-reid.com...

Less than 20% believe the government is telling us the truth.
And falling.

How does that feel?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by butcherguy

Of course, you cannot back up your statements. The percentage of Americans that are no longer brainwashed (that is, believe like YOU would like them to believe) is more like 80% that believe the government either lied or is hiding something.

www.angus-reid.com...

Less than 20% believe the government is telling us the truth.
And falling.

How does that feel?

Feels dandy!

Here is a different result, from a news organization that I am more familiar with:

"Federal officials either participated in the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon or took no action to stop them". * 59% "not likely" * 20% "somewhat likely" * 16% "very likely"[12]

It is from Scripps Howard.

That is from July 2006.

If you are still worried about it, I still feel dandy!

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join