It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake up!! You are doing EXACTLY what is expected of you! Exactly what THEY want!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedarklingthrush
I am sorry sir but I think you are wrong!

People need to focus on events like these or nothing is going to get done in regards to them. I try to bring these topics up with my family, my co-workers and friends I see everyday and occasionally and extended familiy etc, and nobody really knows much or wants to hear about.

Why? Because they all want to focus on more positive things.

They are the ones who are in danger of getting caught up by the TBTP because for them Israel and the oil spill and North Korea are just scary blips at the beginning of the nightly news or on the front page of the paper. They just know that its bad and that its complicated so they don't devote much attention to it for fear of being contaminated with negativity.

These are all big problems and they all need fixing sooner rather than later. Glossing over them because they are negative.

Thinking positive isn't gonna stop the oil coming out of that hole, or the Palestinians and Jews from hating each other.

Wrong, there are no sides, there is only one underlying hand that controls everything - it's all an elaborate stage.

The controlling faction divides the masses to fight against each other.

What are you going to do? There's only one thing you can do and many don't realize it, violence and hate are the opposite.

Fighting fire with fire only feeds the fire as a whole that's truly what they want and are successful.

Fear separates, Love brings together. The world is a reflection of yourself.
Many have forgotten their true being, power of thought and being is so powerful and yet, many do not believe it to be true.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by 11118]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
True!

We talk about negative emotions "feeding" TPTB (and other slimy entities) yet we shovel more hate, anger and fear into the furnace...maybe they are using this as fuel for aome kind of cathartic event???

I read tarot for a supplimental living and I have noticed an interesting trend...things get bad for the country and the economy, yet things look really great for the individual in terms of happiness and quality of life.

Seems the system will fail and we will prosper. Now that is a major paradigm shift, aye?

Maybe we need to try and create a cohesive network of info and a deeper sense of pragmatic community while we can instead of injecting the addict with heroine...I'm just sayin

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
If only enough people chose to extricate themselves from the game, then, there wouldn't be the required amount of players.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by depth om

Agreed. It really is a game. They are bluffing.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by PapaKrok

Who holds power here on this rock..

if the corporate Krown is built on the backs of men...

Then if we stand up it will slide off.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

If you could point me towards the positive global news, I will give it my undivided
attention.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Point of No Return]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I agree with some of the other posts, Im not sure how to feel about this one. The only constructive comment that I can make is this...

Your mind, like your body, is dependent on input. If you eat poorly you will see and feel the negative results. Feeding your mind with negativity results in a dependency of negative thought. As you will get fat and sick from filling your body with harmful substances your mind will become sick from filling it with negative thought.

Though the above statement seems simplistic, it is a good guideline for mental a physical behaviors. I understand others opinions about "head in the sand" ideologies and by no means think that we should ignore the problems of the world. But, I think that having hope that we will find a solution to them, optimism, is a way for us to deal, without resorting to a cycle of hate and anger.

my 2 cents...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Be careful that your ideal of "love, live and be happy" doesnt lead you down the path of "ignorance, sleep, and blindness". There have been lots of "negative" postings as of late because there is a lot of negativity and people here are waking up to the fact that we have the responsibility to present truth...no matter how unpleasent the truth may be.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
AWESOME!!! I posted a very positive thread recently titled 2010: Wisdom Keeper Prophecies Its very positive and is based on Shaman traditional wisdom. I highly suggest checking out these videos for they are great at uplifting oneself with the coming changes.

Much love to all!
~Miss Dre

[edit on 9-6-2010 by berrygurrl]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Eradicating religion would be the first step to take in developing a more positivie mindset and future for our species.

Amen.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by The Blind Watchmaker

I love it when people who have no "real" perception of world history make a statement like you just did.

Getting rid of "religion" wouldnt get rid of "evil". It isnt faith that influences man to do evil its the darkness he or she deep inside allows to control their actions.

If you were to rid the world of "religion" you would only create a global hybrid of what was seen in the Soviet Union. Where men were reduced to the collective, the individual was demoralized, and the hopes that motivate one to accomplish greater things were shattered.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Rockstrongo37]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Not eradicating religion but everyone accepting and loving, unconditionally, each others beliefs would be better.

Less negative thinking, more positive thinking. Don't destroy, create.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Also I forgot to mention that Yes I do agree with you. If you only focus on the negative crap thats going on in the world the only thing its going to do is put your body and mind on the defense in fear mode. We all can choose what information we take in but to keep on dwelling on the same issues shows addiction to drama and pain.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Refusing to panic doesn't equate to a "head in the sand" mentality. The sky isn't falling...but I agree it shouldn't be all unicorns pooping skittles. That is pretty concrete, black and white thinking.

What I think is being advocated here is an objective, detatched view of things in order to retain a degree of personal equalibrium. A good analogy is a rock in the stream. Stand firm, be watchful, but allow it to flow around you...the craziness, the chaos, the panic...those that are proactive and observant are in a much better place than those that are reactive and unpredictable.

If we are to survive this, we will need to have a solid internal locus of control, not allow other to control the moment. That is what is being said. Reactivity breeds, hate, panic, fear, etc. Proactivity empowers and creates a plan of action. That is what the OP is saying, by my interpretation.

The great media panic is conributing to a shift in locus of control from internal to external. The threat, then, becomes our individual physiological respose to the constant barrage of negativity. Things have always been bad, we just have a better system of communication now... we have a short window of "life" here on this rock. We should use it wisely and not run around chasing our tails...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Bellum omnium contra omnes…this is a Latin phrase that means the “War of all, against all”.

Hobbes, Nietzsche and others theorized that this is part of human nature. That is through the conquest of acquiring things violently that humans are most prone to gain things.

There theory is that human nature, the war of all, against all, can only be countered, by absolute allegiance to the state, and the state must be ruled by just one individual who makes all decisions, in order to prevent us each from waging war upon the other, to gain at the other’s expense.

The theory which promotes the Divine Right of Kings is the one that our concept of nations, currently employs.

It works in essence like this, in theory, in exchange for some of your liberties, the state, through that divine ruler, who is the law, will protect you from having others take from you those things you have acquired, by using various forms of warfare, theft, murder, fraud and deception.

That in this way we will have order, and not be constantly at war for all things against everyone else.

Yet there are two fundamental flaws in this theory. The first is that the state once given that divine right of decree to exchange security for liberties, is not actually in a position to deliver that security. People are still murdered, raped, robbed and defrauded by others.

So the first problem is our states don’t actually live up to the very standard and function that they were designed to in placing absolute power in central authority.

Yet the greatest flaw in Hobbes, Nietzsche’s and Hegel’s theories, is that the States end up representing a microcosm of the macrocosm that they were designed and promoted as in theory to protect us from coming.

Instead of six billion different humans constantly at war in individual ways, with individual goals, having complete freedom to prosper or suffer by the laws of the jungle, we have instead just permitted the nations to lawfully war with one another in that way, so we have a couple hundred different centralized entities, that control all the rest of humanity, warring against one another for everything.

So in reality the people of the states are in fact still doing the same thing, warring against all, but to a lesser extent for themselves, and to a greater extent for the central power of the state.

Ultimately our theories of governance are flawed in the premise that we can overcome the macrocosm by use of a microcosm that reflects it.

So in all reality the only way the war of all against all could in fact ever end, is a one world government, with one supreme central authority figure that all must abide by.

So the whole concept of nation is really just slowly boiling down the masses, by compacting their numbers, into tightly controlled entities, with centralized authority, that then directs them in like minded ways in the war of all against all, to keep decreasing the number of entities that have the ability to lawfully create a central power structure, to keep combining one nation, after another nation, into a larger, and larger homogenous mass.

The concept is all based on mathematics, the mathematics of divide and conquer warfare, where the divisions are used to eliminate one another through the war of all against all, until no divisions remain and all we are left with is an homogenous mass, with one centralized authority, that dictates all human behavior for everyone, in a last bid, last ditch, total effort to end the chaos of the war of all against all.

So in reality there is in fact no way you can do anything to prevent this slow, painful process, as anything you do is a form of warfare against another division that sees you as a threat to uniform thinking no matter how harmless you are.

Bellum omnium contra omnes, appears to be a problem that might not have any solution to it at all, because of freewill.

So the only way to ever know is by giving up your freewill of your own freewill, that some of us are never, ever going to want to do, hence the war of all against all.

No matter how aggressive or passive your approach is to the war of all against all, it is still an action in the war of all against all, which is the war that the powers that be are drying to control, to boil down all the divisions to one homogenous mass.

Back to the drawing board!

Bellum omnium contra omnes!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11118

Not eradicating religion but everyone accepting and loving, unconditionally, each others beliefs would be better.

Less negative thinking, more positive thinking. Don't destroy, create.

I don't think we are ready for that yet as a species...we need another house cleaning
Fifth world anyone?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PapaKrok

I think Prime Minister Chamberlain would agree with your approach to all the trouble in the world. He had a similar feeling when he returned from his meeting with Adolph Hitler and holding up a signed treaty said, "We have peace in our time..."

I hate to say this but its closer to reality to believe that indeed the "sky is falling" and its a prudent man who sees what is coming and prepares for it.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Your right but not the first to notice the trend. It's all around us. That's why I have always said that the more your intrigued by conspiracy and the what if. The more your goin to keep going in circles n circles n circles. It's a rotation plan that unintentionally follows all other life. Rotation of negativity and hate.
We need to notice this by a topics repeat suggestive material
just keep happy n expect love and serene beauty in your life. Remember that
tptb have created this media site. It's no diffrent than foxnews or CNN.
Just pray and demand happness in your life and you will see a change.
God speed and keep your guns clean

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Who exactly is "They?" Who are these so-called powers that be that are sitting in some room, laughing about how miserable they are purposely trying to make my life?
I fear you have succumbed to the all-mighty, ATS paranoia virus.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
"So the only way to ever know is by giving up your freewill of your own freewill, that some of us are never, ever going to want to do, hence the war of all against all.

No matter how aggressive or passive your approach is to the war of all against all, it is still an action in the war of all against all, which is the war that the powers that be are drying to control, to boil down all the divisions to one homogenous mass. "

True. Time to detatch from outcome by choice. Time to walk away from the pile of junk we have collected and focus on something greater...
maybe that is the lesson, a return to sustainable community and actual interpersonal interraction. Take a deep breath now, here comes the wave...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join