It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil Spill Appears to be INTENTIONAL. Destroy the world for the allmighty DOLLAR

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

However, BP's CEO profited enormously when he sold his stocks just before the spill.

How so?

I'm glad your not my stock broker.

That wouldn't be a "profit", it would be a pre-emptive move to avoid LOSING money. Selling your stocks before they lose money isn't a "Profit".

BP has not gained from this. they are being destroyed by this. This is capitalist warfare, and BP is losing, even if some of the big players got tipped off before the fact

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Originally posted by area6
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

But even if just BPs CEO is complicit ... for Halliburton's profit ... he loses. The guy already owned the stock he sold. It's in his interest to drive the share price up before he sells. It's in his interest to captain a successful company, not this farce.

... because who would hire him if he sank the company to ... not make more money ... but cash out what he already owned. It doesn't make sense. He's getting less out of this deal than he otherwise could have.

It makes sense that he sold his stock because he had foreknowledge and could not prevent what was coming. Which means people with the power to tell BP AND Halliburton what to do had to pull the trigger.

I'm not saying it's not a conspiracy. I'm saying that if it is ... it's bigger than just money.

I should add, Boots and Coots would just be Halliburton profiting from the inevitable event if there was a bigger conspiracy.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by area6]

I'm not for sure that I even need to respond to this, because in your reply, you actually figured it out. It just seems that you're teetering back and forth with the possibilities and what it could all mean.

Look at your own response, and you'll see that it actually makes perfect sense. One company here is subservient to the other. One profits while the other loses, yet, the elite still collect regardless. Just like you said, he (BP's CEO) sold it because of fore-knowledge of impending disaster. One hand washes the other. Sometimes a sacrificial lamb is essential for the benefit of the "greater cause." Just like chess. Sometimes you have to sacrifice your queen to get the main prize...THE KING. Since its apparent that you're a player by your avatar, you will be able to connect these dots quite easily.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

Yes, except you claimed BP "Profited" from this. they didn't. You are now back-peddling.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by area6
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

There are 2 key distinctions I'm making here ...

1) Halliburton is not pulling the strings. Someone above Halliburton and BP is.

2) Which means this is not just about money. It's about control and power ... maybe about the US staying in the ME or going after Iran for oil. And convincing the President that is the only option.

Lots of people will find a way to make money from this. But this is the peak oil section of the forum and in the end money is paper. All that matters is control of depleting world reserves. That will determine the last country standing intact when the SHTF.

I agree completely. From my perspective, this was done to damage the Obama Administration, and force Obama's hand in energy policy. Dick Cheney is a key player here, obviously.

The fact this happened almost immediately after Obama announced plans to open the coast to offshore drilling is KEY. Those who stand to LOSE from the US being more energy-independent acted quickly to make sure that it doesnt happen under his watch, when proper regulations will be FAR more likely to be enforced than the coming pendulum shift under GOP POTUS in 2016.

This benefits those who profit off mid-east oil (like Halliburton), and those who want to make sure that they can discredit the current administration to their own political benefit.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

3. The spill is STILL not contained. They say that they are working on collecting more, but to me, on the live feed, it looks like most of it is still going INTO the ocean.

4. There seem to be no serious attempts to stop this thing.

5. The only thing Obama can do is promise that the government will sue BP into oblivion. Ummm.....right now, our main focus should be on STOPPING the damn oil volcano.....not threatening BP every 2 minutes on national TV.

This whole thing is being handled soooooo poorly. Worse than Katrina was handled, and I didn't think that was possible.

And WHAT, specifically, do you think could be "done" that isnt being done?

The point is, this hole CAN NOT be plugged. To blame the government or even BP for inaction is ignorant and naive. There is NO solution.

THAT is why BP is spending so much time trying to capture evena fraction of the oil. Because, otherwise, it would ALL be ;lost' to the Gulf, and they would gain nothing fro the process. If BP, or 'the government' could stop this leak, they obviously would, because it is in both of their financial interests to do so.

It's funny how people of this generation have all been so groomed by the media to think 'Teh Government" can do anything. Clearly, they can't. They are incompetent.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
What the OP is saying is circumstantial at best. I realize that it's really fashionable to accuse Halliburton of just about anything these days, but you need to do more to show that this isn't just a coincidence. What other companies has Halliburton purchased? For all we know, they buys companies like Boots & Coots every other month. Their purchase of Weatherford a few years ago was a far bigger deal. I guess if this had happened then we should conclude that the Weatherford purchase was part of the conspiracy. Give me a break. Is there anything else suspicious about this deal, other than the hindsight curiosity that it has now? And why target a well that they had a contract for, an act which will no doubt lead to questions regarding their competence, if they are profit motivated?

I guess they just like their shares taking a 30% plunge.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
And they will protect the very one's that rape them.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by godspunchline

u want more proof okwww.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=8977373#pid8977373 next time do the research urself please

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
From all I have read here, I too believe it was intentional, But also like one person mentioned BP is not working very hard at cleaning it up or even stopping it ... YET! But I still think that they might possibly have it under control, What would be more profitable than a long drawn out, controlled disaster. So that whenever they do get ready to plug it up, Then all will be forgiven in the eyes of the people, they start looking like heroes who saved the day.
Then their stock will shoot back up and business as usual.

Like someone said they can't be totally insane enough to poison all the oceans. Just for the almighty dollar.

Another thing that leads me to believe this, I remember reading everywhere, they refuse any help from anyone not connected directly or indirectly to BP.
Why? just to cover up how many barrels it is leaking, NO it must be something more.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
OP - a few weeks back you pointed out that the BOP appeared to be / was at serious risk of tilting, and you did a great job explaining the various technicalities etc.

BP today released a statement to UK media (and the world I guess) that the BOP was tilting. We knew this weeks ago, so why have they taken so long to make the statement..?? Further evidence (if any was required) that they are being less than forthright with us.

Today on BBC News, we also discovered that around three weeks before the spill, BP had ignored the explicit advice of one of their own engineers - Tyrone Benton - that there was a risk of a catastrophic blow-out.. He was ignored; they didn't want to stop drilling to make the necessary repairs. It would have cost them £337,000 to shut down for a day.

BP CEO - Tony Hayward - sold a load of his shares, days before the blowout.
Halliburton bought Boots & Coots (oil spill cleanup co.) - again, days before the blowout.

They knew it was coming, and decided to prepare in advance to cut their losses/ balance their losses/ make a profit if at all possible. I wouldn't put it past them that they arranged for it to blowout at a time convenient to themselves...

Tony Hayward had previously spoken the following (pack of lies) while giving evidence to Congress: "There is nothing I have seen in the evidence so far that suggests that anyone put cost ahead of safety, if there are then we will take action."

Those SOBs should be rotting in jail for life. Instead, Tony took the weekend off to go away on his luxury yacht for a bit of R&R with the family.

Here's a link for the original BBC article and video I refer to:

BP ignored engineer's warning of blowout, given weeks prior to disaster

PS -
IT WAS PREVENTABLE...!

PPS - And now, in the name of all that's holy - why won't they use those hydrocarbon chomping microbes..?!?!? Instead, they pour lethal chemicals to cover up the mess, which will prolong the damaging effects of the spill.

Noah.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I'm in the process of collecting the pieces of the puzzle, but I'm convinced that this BP spill is INTENTIONAL. And it's NOT just money. George Soros & other NWO globalists are behind this.

This US is the only country powerful enough to stop the Globalists, that's why it had to be destroyed. Not only are they willing to turn the Gulf into a dead zone, but they're willing to use the most toxic oil dispersants to create toxic rain to destroy crops, livestock, and people.

This is about destroying the US oil industry, the value of the US Dollar, the US economy and depopulation. It's about the takeover of the US. It is so monstrous a plot most people will NOT believe it until they see the results unfold before their eye.

You bet Obama is in on it. He's not just crooked, he has NO MORAL BOUNDARIES. As long as he gets his cut, he does NOT care about the countless "small" people (us) who are destroyed. Obama & his regime members should be arrested for treason. God help us.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Paul Watson did a wonderful report last Sunday breaking it all down. It's time for heads to roll:

Part I

www.youtube.com...

Part II

www.youtube.com...

Part III

www.youtube.com...

Part IV

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 22-6-2010 by soleprobe]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

Soleprobe,

Thanks for posting this. I haven't seen this before. They don't have the whole story but they have major pieces of the puzzle. Thanks again!

Astroved

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Nevermind, didn't realize this was a spam-inflicted thread necro. Sorry.
edit on 23-8-2011 by Observer99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join