Oil Spill Appears to be INTENTIONAL. Destroy the world for the allmighty DOLLAR

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaeone86
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Hey- check out jwco.com. This would explain a lot of why our friends at BnC were taken under HAL and how it all could be related to this situation. It has a wealth of information on relief wells in general

John Wright has developed many advanced technologies used to detect well/well head integrity for his firm, JWCO- which specializes in blow-out prevention and response. Check out my second post in this thread if you havent already for more detail (not sure if you saw it as i did not post as a direct reply to your messages)

Best of luck!

I will check it out for sure. thanks for your post and information. Anything that you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Thank you Amaterasu for the book. Ive only begun to read it but I like what I have read.

Have you ever heard of the Resource Based Economy? I wrote about it earlier in the week and you can all read it in my signature.

We can see the inherent problems with the current system and this is a perfect example of that. This is just a possible solution to get away from the monetary system. It is becoming more apparent the system is failing and we need something to replace it.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisrand
reply to post by Amaterasu

Thank you Amaterasu for the book. Ive only begun to read it but I like what I have read.

Have you ever heard of the Resource Based Economy? I wrote about it earlier in the week and you can all read it in my signature.

We can see the inherent problems with the current system and this is a perfect example of that. This is just a possible solution to get away from the monetary system. It is becoming more apparent the system is failing and we need something to replace it.

This is off topic, but, your avatar clip is about as realistic in terms of the way this world actually works as any I have ever seen.

Nice...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

BP buys 'oil spill,' related Internet search terms to manage message

BP is paying for prime placement when people search for 'oil spill.' Public relations experts have criticized he practice as in poor taste.
www.csmonitor.com...

Love and light to you, EM

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
just like exactly when 09/11/01 happened, here we go again.
The first reaction to this diaster came 2 months ago. When people was first hearing of this, they listened and belived what they was being told.

Now 2 months later we are drawing our own conclusions. WHY? Because all we get is pictures and lies lies lies!

If this was a volcano, hurricane, tornado, hail storm, lightning tree struck down, earthquake, tsunami, Massive floods and/or wildfires - we would see every angle of it from air, land, eye witness media and joe public!

if you or me let this happen (average joe) we would be torn to peices by all the above sources.

Pictures of birds covered in oil and all the #ty wave flows of oil and not to mention the 10's of thousands of families and children losing their incomes is not enough for these big oil compinies.

This way of life like we know it - it is gone, over, zero and does not exsist anymore.
If you have money, better save it or spend it on an evacuation plan.
NWO is coming for you all.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
bottom line is - they would fry us regulars and gain even more media for it. More media = more money. Period. We would have the EPA, FBI, PETA, UN and any other ABC's of big shots making us die for this. BIG money wins all the time - PERIOD!

Until this BOMB SPILL is under complete control... we are ALL subject to the overturn of the American Politics. It won't matter 100 years from now because we all reading this post will be dead. I can promise you this much

It just feels good to know, that we all have enough sense to realize (well some of us) to see that this oil drain is more then meets the eye! Period!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I agree! Thanks for your reply. I spent the better part of the evening doing some research, going over your links, and trying my best to shed my brainwashing auto mode that pulls me to deny such claims.

I have to remember what we are dealing with here.. And thats BIG money, and BIG oil! We are not talking about 1 person that planned all this out.. This is a conspiracy in the deepest sense.
This is a multi leveled conspiracy the more I look into this.. And It happened the same way 911 went down.
The first phase is to take in what we are told.
The second phase, is to process this information..
And the next phase is where is starts to spliter off..
The more knowledge you have of our past, and the things done for Big money, and control the more you can understand how they operate.
Thats when people like you and me, start to question what we are told.
Then you have those folks who go through their lives, never asking questions, never taking the time to learn our past, and or conspiracy stories in nature. Those folks will deny, and defend those who are at fault.
But even those at fault are only one small part of the bigger picture.
It seems right now, that BP is acting like a fall guy for the bigger offenders of this MESS! You don't hear much about Haliburton in the media.
You only hear what they want you to know.
Thats what bothers me, and allows me to access this part of my being to understand part of the bigger picture.
But there is still a small part of me that wants to deny it was done on purpose, but that feeling is fading fast the more I know, and the more I research.
I felt the same way about 911.. It took me until 2005 before I could come to terms with the evils of this world.
Its a spin zone at the highest levels.. And its the next Folder I for see on ATS.. The Oil Spill Folder, where all these threads, and post will be filtered into..
So that Big brother can confine, and get easy access to what we know.
Its all part of the plan.. Thats why they call them conspiracy theories!
The more time rolls on the more and more people will start waking up to this new event..
Even for someone like me.. Who only started to wake up in 2001.. Its going to take some members some time to come to terms with the new truths. And many will stand fast in ignoring, and defending BP/Haliburtion with all their hearts. Its a crazy mixed up world.. Yet I can always count on ATS members for their many points of view!!

Zy5

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I tell you whats going to happen right now. There's gonna be a hurricane. A big one. And then some jerk is gonna think he's being all funny, haul out a lighter and light it. And then we're really screwed. What happens when you got a class 4 fire hurricane tearing the crap out of the entire east coast. You heard it hear first.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Dick Cheney needs to do a direct cervical evaluation of the tensile strength of his neck tie.

do I really need a second line when the first one was that good?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vikki
just like exactly when 09/11/01 happened, here we go again.
The first reaction to this diaster came 2 months ago. When people was first hearing of this, they listened and belived what they was being told.

Now 2 months later we are drawing our own conclusions. WHY? Because all we get is pictures and lies lies lies!

If this was a volcano, hurricane, tornado, hail storm, lightning tree struck down, earthquake, tsunami, Massive floods and/or wildfires - we would see every angle of it from air, land, eye witness media and joe public!

if you or me let this happen (average joe) we would be torn to peices by all the above sources.

Pictures of birds covered in oil and all the #ty wave flows of oil and not to mention the 10's of thousands of families and children losing their incomes is not enough for these big oil compinies.

This way of life like we know it - it is gone, over, zero and does not exsist anymore.
If you have money, better save it or spend it on an evacuation plan.
NWO is coming for you all.

Yep, I think you're right in every statement but one, in which case you are still partly right.

The NWO is already here. We're living it. Its a done deal. Yes, it will get much worse, but, as a principle, we are already in the middle of it.

Thank you for commenting. Its good to see others looking outside of the box.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by seamus

Dick Cheney needs to do a direct cervical evaluation of the tensile strength of his neck tie.

do I really need a second line when the first one was that good?

Agreed. Its disgusting from beginning to end that this man is in power.

And no...One line was enough.

Much love to all...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by dethroner
I tell you whats going to happen right now. There's gonna be a hurricane. A big one. And then some jerk is gonna think he's being all funny, haul out a lighter and light it. And then we're really screwed. What happens when you got a class 4 fire hurricane tearing the crap out of the entire east coast. You heard it hear first.

Yeah, there will probably be a few of them. It seems that our weather patterns are getting "worse." Maybe its because the weather is being tampered with. But I guess that's another thread.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vikki
bottom line is - they would fry us regulars and gain even more media for it. More media = more money. Period. We would have the EPA, FBI, PETA, UN and any other ABC's of big shots making us die for this. BIG money wins all the time - PERIOD!

Until this BOMB SPILL is under complete control... we are ALL subject to the overturn of the American Politics. It won't matter 100 years from now because we all reading this post will be dead. I can promise you this much

It just feels good to know, that we all have enough sense to realize (well some of us) to see that this oil drain is more then meets the eye! Period!

You're awesome Vikki. Its sad that in 100 years they'll be reading about how the fools at the beginning of the 21st century let the world die right in front of their eyes. That's assuming that anyone survives whatsoever.

Thanks for looking outside of the box!!!

Much love to all...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

BP buys 'oil spill,' related Internet search terms to manage message

BP is paying for prime placement when people search for 'oil spill.' Public relations experts have criticized he practice as in poor taste.
www.csmonitor.com...

Love and light to you, EM

Thanks for your post Stormdancer. The world needs more people like you.

Much love to you, and much love to all...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Originally posted by chefc14
I was just watching the movie Knowing (2009) with Nicholas Cage. A few scenes before the plane crash he's watching the news. On the news show they're talking about an oil rig fire in the Gulf of Mexico. They show pics on the news of water being sprayed on the rig, no one dies on the rig in the movie but I thought it was odd because the entire movie is about the end of the world and Nicholas Cage having a coded list of events leading up to the end. Eek, are they telling us something?

Its quite possible. All I know is that the History Channel keep coming up with these shows that pose "what if" scenarios that consistently seem to be coming true.

Hurricane Katrina was one of those, "what if" scenarios and they aired it 1 year before it came true. There have been others as well. Someone else just posted one about the possibility of a methane explosion due to the "possible" oil spill in the gulf. Interesting...huh???

To top it off in the movie the world is destroyed by a mass coronal ejection. I've read recently articles stating the sun is waking up and we all saw the thread recently where the sun has sent some solar winds our way. It seems Hollywood know what is going to happen before it happens.
You're thread is great by the way.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Good work everyone on the information contributed here. I still haven't completely bought into the theory that this was intentional, but I have no doubt that greed and power grabs that we aren't being told about contributed to this catastrophe.

I've created a NNDB map showing the connection(s) of some of the major players in this including:

BP / Peter Sutherland / Bilderberg Group / Goldman Sachs / Nalco (maker of corexit) / Trilateral Commission / Council on Foreign Relations / Halliburton

mapper.nndb.com...

Now, I'm in no way saying this is a "complete picture" or that everyone shown is part of a vast conspiracy, but it's certainly interesting to see the connections that exist between all these entities.

The most interesting player here looks to be Peter Sutherland. Here's a bit of his bio straight from the Trilateral Commission's website…

"Peter Sutherland is chairman of BP plc (1997 - current). He is also chairman of Goldman Sachs International (1995 - current). He was appointed chairman of the London School of Economics in 2008. He is currently UN special representative for migration and development. Before these appointments, he was the founding director-general of the World Trade Organisation. "

A chairman of BP and Goldman Sachs? Wow! What a coincidence!

Let's keep digging!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
There could be ANOTHER reason to have a constructed oil spill. To usher in the new era of energy production?
Using magnetic generators to power homes , solar powered vehicles and such like as the old fossil fuels are now either running out / or unstable to retrieve.
What better way for the energy companies to say " these fossil fuels are now becoming problematic for the world, so we'll invest time and money developing NEW ways to generating electricity" and lo and behold new fangled generators are wheeled out to the hopeful world at vastly over inflated prices , or yours to own for monthly charges of X amount.
I'll be expecting to see electric vehicles and home generators being advertised on a TV near you soon ATS'ers.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
hi there Em great Post and good Catch

The Powers that be aka the 13 Bloodlines

Here is Something People ! Enjoy

Chamber Of Commerce Says Taxpayers Should Help Pay For BP Spill Cleanup; GOP Leader Agrees, Then Recants

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
DANGER!!!!

The information in the linked article is of the sort that could cause one to be overwhelmed by fear. I do not want to cause that
and I feel like I need to apologize for even posting this, but it needs to be looked at in view of the Gulf Oil Spill: As you read, the
scope of this thing will slowly hit you. The water shortage also makes a person wonder.

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS???

www.america-in-prophecy.org...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz
hi there Em great Post and good Catch

The Powers that be aka the 13 Bloodlines

Here is Something People ! Enjoy

Chamber Of Commerce Says Taxpayers Should Help Pay For BP Spill Cleanup; GOP Leader Agrees, Then Recants

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Yeah, I saw that. I couldn't believe that they would ATTEMPT to put that crap on us. Eventually, they will though. Its inevitable.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join