It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle formation hovering over London, UK - 6th June 2010

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Sunday, 6th June 2010 around 10 pm - Orbs in triangle formation were filmed hovering over South London, UK

These three orb like ufo's were spotted hovering just after sun down in the croydon area of south london. Black rounded tops could be seen with the naked eye as they hovered within 10 meters of rooftops near local houses. The footage was filmed on a hand camcorder between 21:46 and 22:05 06/06/2010. Triangular formation of the orbs being held with no apparent influence from the wind. refuting the idea "they could be lanterns".

source

This is all put together as one video since after looking on youtube I see it split up into parts [short parts].

Not aure if this will be ok but Someone said there similarities so I thought i would post the Rome video and translation as well[take note this is allready in its own thread the rome video].

Video is Italian but translation below.

Translation:
(anchorwoman) we will now show you an exclusive video footage of an UFO sighting in Rome, this video was filmed by three soldiers, take a look;
(journalist) they are three flying object and they are floating on air, they were filmed while flying in the sky above Rome last night; the images have been filmed with a camera phone by three soldiers who were in service in front of the USA ambassador's residence in the Vatican City (Santa sede),
part 2
Monteverde district, two steps from Saint Peter's, and were immediately hand in to the Carabinieri; as you can see there are no objects around to use as reference points that can give us exact distance and size of the unidentified flying objects; it seems that they have a sphere shape and they float above the Vatican; they appear and disappear changing quote;

part 3
cold irony: the soldiers who have filmed these objects are based in the antiaircraft division and are specialized in recognizing the flight path of planes; since 1978 it's the "Aereonautica Militare" that is in charge of sightings and registers them;
(military) about 300 before 2001, after 2001 we have a more precise statistic on 50, 55, sightings;
part 4
journalist) aliens or not, the unidentified objects after a few minutes moved west, assuming the shape of a 40 degrees angle
(anchorwoman) well, who knows….
altitude, not quote, sorry
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Post regarding Rome video only.

On a side note seems there have been hell of a lot of TRIANGLE sightings
recently throughout the world.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by k3rm1t]

[edit on 8-6-2010 by k3rm1t]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by k3rm1t

I'll go with a skeptical standard reply in this case - chinese lanterns.

Haters gonna hate.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by cripmeister]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Here's a little experiment you can do;
1) Get three anythings (coins work nicely)
2) Put them randomly on a table (reasonably close to each other)
3) What shape do they make?

Sky lanterns.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The same thing happened on the same day above the Vatican. Filmed by three military guards stationed in Rome.

Im trying to get admin to resubmit the OP's post so i can translate the news report from Italian to English for T&C.

I will add the link here once done.

Not saying they are or arent lanters but both occurances on the same day and 3 lights in each video clip??

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Spirit777]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by k3rm1t

k3rm1t.....

I can't see anything there that would exclude chinese lanterns as the objects in the video.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I don't think these are lanterns. I have seen many lanterns in the sky and they almost never take a triangle formation. These lights seem to be in perfectly triangular formation.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Another terrible shaky video that shows nothing that we can use.

I love the UFO community.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I wonder what the whole triangle shape is about.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I am shocked at the moment and kinda relieved someone else saw this to! Since Friday May 21st, I've been searching for this type of thing trying to figure out what my sister and I saw.

We were driving in Oregon City, Oregon about 4:30pm and saw the same looking lights hovering in the sky above. They were not moving, there was a difference though from OP's video; there were four lights.

Three were in a triangle formation up front and a larger one set back behind the three. My first impression was; the three were leading the way or offering protection for the one behind.

They were definitely not airplanes. Hovering very low and not blinking. They had the same golden glow color (not that one can tell very well from the video).

Thanks OP!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Hello. I'm a newbie, I've been visiting this site for a while and decided to register after reading your post. I'm not an expert so I can't comment about the validity of that video.

Anyway, this afternoon I watched Studio Aperto (an italian news programme) and they reported that 3 soldiers caught a UFO between Sunday and Monday (4 am) while they were on guard in the residence of an American embassador in Rome.

They didn't show the footage so I switched the channel and saw another news programme but this time with the real footage. There were 3 lights, forming a triangle similar to your video but they were colorful. Some people on the highway said that they saw a luminous circular object cross the sky on Sunday.

If your video is real, could there be a link between these two sightings?

[edit on 8-6-2010 by juinette]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I think it is a little hard to say it is a UFO or ufo's when the video is shaking and very short like that one is. I also think it is a little presumptuous to state they are sky lanterns as well for the same reason.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by juinette
Hello. I'm a newbie, I've been visiting this site for a while and decided to register after reading your post. I'm not an expert so I can't comment about the validity of that video.

Anyway, this afternoon I watched Studio Aperto (an italian news programme) and they reported that 3 soldiers caught a UFO between Sunday and Monday (4 am) while they were on guard in the residence of an American embassador in Rome.

They didn't show the footage so I switched the channel and saw another news programme but this time with the real footage. There were 3 lights, forming a triangle similar to your video but they were colorful. Some people on the highway said that they saw a luminous circular object cross the sky on Sunday.

If your video is real, could there be a link between these two sightings?

Here's the link i mentioned above regarding our posts. Hope it helps.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

What in gods name does that mean?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
WOOOOO *shivers* ... Travelling back from cinema me and my parents saw some really odd glowing orb's (Not beacons of an aircraft or chinese lantern) and it went after about 30 seconds because it went behind a cloud...

I live in Manchester and me and my parents saw this on the 6th June at around 11PM exactly the date of this video.

Therefore this formation had been travelling from Manchester to London ... both which are major cities in England.

AMAZING i found this thread.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Which part?

1) Three objects will always be in a "triangle formation" (unless they are in a straight line).

2) These are sky lanterns.

Better?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by juinette

I posted the video and rough translation here about that video

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by k3rm1t
reply to post by juinette

I posted the video and rough translation here about that video

Could there be a connection between the two sightings and the one in Manchester.

Perhaps they traveled to all three destinations on the same day. With warp drive they could hop across europe in nano seconds lol.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Firstly I think out of courtesy k3rm1t should post the video clip of the sighting in Rome on this thread. It is very similar to what we see on this thread, so similar in fact, that if it is anything extraordinary, they have to be connected.

Secondly, I live in South London and have become aware of strange lights/stars appearing in the night sky, after approx 11pm. I am not up to scratch with clarifying the positions of the lights/stars I’m seeing but, believe they are in the South part of the sky. One in particular appears in the same position nearly every night. I swear it wasn’t there maybe only a month ago. (3 weaeks approx I have become aware of the lights) Although on a couple of nights it has failed to show, which makes me think it can’t be a star. I have no equipment to film and my mobile phone is rubbish (although I’m attached to it as it has character lol!) I am tempted to borrow my mother’s binoculars but worry that the people in the estate opposite (and my wife come to think of it) will think I’m a voyeur or worse still an undercover cop! (kinda joking, kinda serious) anyway the binoculars are bog standard but better than the naked eye, I guess, I just don’t wanna look like a nut, nut. One light appears around 11pm and seems to be to the right if I’m facing south. It reminds me slightly of a wing light on a plane I believe it is white the majority of the time and yet flickers blue and red quite randomly. It stays for up to 3 hours or more in the exact same position most nights and then seems to disappear. The other light is less regular has a similar look but appears to my left. I have not seen them in the air at the same time. The one on the left stays for around the same time maybe a little less. This has been going on for approx 3 weeks. Once gone they never reappear on the same night. I am aware of the stars/lights because I smoke outside and daydream while staring at the clouds or stars. I wonder if anyone else in South London can see these lights (if not than I guess its my eyes or mind playing games with me!) everyone should be able to see them.
I’m posting on this thread as it mentions South London and the lights reminded of what I see. Also on k3rm1t thread the first and second youtube clips show the way the lights/stars flicker and looks similar if not the same to the lights I see. (although I only see one at any one time)

Let me know if anyone else can see what I see? I’m off now for a ciggie (although at present it is 21.30 here!) Will let anyone who’s interested know if I seea them tonight.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantasmagoria

Added the Rome footage as well since to me there is so many TRIANGLE craft sightings seems the saucer has well past its sell by date lol sorry had to.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Something tells me that this still isn't clear enough.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join