It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whan I was a child a man in a trench coat gave me a book while I was playing outside.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Inside the book on the first blank page it said Donovan (My name) People who can see are special.

First off how did he know my name.

Here is the book he gave me.

en.wikipedia.org...

Anyone have a clue what this means?

Here is the full book.
socserv.socsci.mcmaster.ca...

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I would imagine if this was done before the age of the internet, it was someone that was into spreading seeds of thought to people. I would imagine whoever this person was probably lurks on conspiracy sites.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I have no idea dude. You should think back to anyone in your family who might be an academic of political thought or had aspirations for political office. Maybe a friend? You should ask around or do some research. The book itself doesn't seem to offer anything out of the ordinary. As in, this man didn't give you the Necronomicon that will raise the Army of Darkness..."Clatto Verata Nihumphumph" as an example.

Keep us updated if you find anything.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
I would imagine if this was done before the age of the internet, it was someone that was into spreading seeds of thought to people. I would imagine whoever this person was probably lurks on conspiracy sites.

Assuming, of course, that he is still alive.

It is highly likely though that this man was sharing ideas in order to wake poeple up.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

Yea but, how did he know my name?

He was dressed like a government agent.

I was 11 when he gave me the book. I kept the book in my pictures box. Later on finding it trying to figure out what he was trying to tell me. Just tripy, on the inside its said, Donovan, all those who can see are special.

Why would he give it to an 11 year old? Don't make any sense.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hobbes was obviously an agent for the crown.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Theone2000

I'm pretty sure you've already posted something like this before...

But anyways...this guy could of just been one of those people who like spreading the "alternative idea" and you could think of him as an early version of a conspiracy blogger..well kind of.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan_The_Maori
reply to post by Theone2000

I'm pretty sure you've already posted something like this before...

But anyways...this guy could of just been one of those people who like spreading the "alternative idea" and you could think of him as an early version of a conspiracy blogger..well kind of.

Na never posted anything of this. But thank you for your help trying to figure this out. I still don't get what he was trying to say. Any one know? Any one read the book?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Well....the guy didnt tell you to eat the book so dont worry about it to much from that end.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
Well....the guy didnt tell you to eat the book so dont worry about it to much from that end.

ROFL!
Kinda makes me paranoid though. Any one here read the book? Any one here know what his intentions were/are?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
obviously a time traveler trying to get you to seize your destiny. he must have failed since you are posting this on ATS asking for help.

or he was a molester

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
O.P. The man was either an initiated adept, or self educated adept. The reference of sight was illumining to the recognizing the system of social control and it's operators. No relation in any way to the man? Ever see him after this event? When did your interest in the alternative media/ conspiracy/ufo ect. information begin? Any other interesting events like this?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Here's a conspiracy theory for you. If this guy was real, perhaps he wasn't operating alone. The government didn't know how to stop them, so they created the Office of City Park Flashers, and went on a campaign scaring little kids and ladies in the park. Now men in trench coats are akin to the boogey man.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Have YOU read the book?

You must have. Look at my Avatar, the word Leviathan is engraved on the wall of the cave.
It is the only word engraved on the wall, though there are pictures that represent the evolution of war.

It is YOUR job to explain Leviathan, not mine, you were given the book, not me.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondBelow
O.P. The man was either an initiated adept, or self educated adept. The reference of sight was illumining to the recognizing the system of social control and it's operators. No relation in any way to the man? Ever see him after this event? When did your interest in the alternative media/ conspiracy/ufo ect. information begin? Any other interesting events like this?

Not related to the man that I know of. NEVER seen him after he gave me the book. My interest in alternative media/ conspiracy/ufo was about 12. I seen a alien at 18. We were deep in the woods, me and my wife at the time said look at that, it was a creature with huge oval eyes in the dark bent down. When my eyes locked onto his, his eyes got really big...like you can see me? He freaked out and ran off. He ran off so fast it left tracers, and no we weren't on drugs.

When I was a child (5 years old) I had the kind of dream where you cant tell the difference between the dream or reality. In this reality dream. I walked to the to top of the stairs and a devil, all red with snake like toung walked in a slithering fashion around the corner (Me never seeing a satan or devil before as I didn't have cable and my mom kept that sort of stuff away from me. ) Started talking in a strange language. Talking like a snake would talk. He was muscly and pure RED. He pulled a bow from his back and pulled it back and shot me in the chest with his arrow. I took two steps. Fell to the floor in pain and felt like a animal on all fours. I realized he was trying to tell me I was only a animal. I Stood up and said, I am not a animal. I fell back down and fell to sleep. It was a dream where you can tell the difference between reality and dream.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by primus2012
Here's a conspiracy theory for you. If this guy was real, perhaps he wasn't operating alone. The government didn't know how to stop them, so they created the Office of City Park Flashers, and went on a campaign scaring little kids and ladies in the park. Now men in trench coats are akin to the boogey man.

HEHE

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
Have YOU read the book?

You must have. Look at my Avatar, the word Leviathan is engraved on the wall of the cave.
It is the only word engraved on the wall, though there are pictures that represent the evolution of war.

It is YOUR job to explain Leviathan, not mine, you were given the book, not me.

I was just hpoing that someone else had read the book and could give me some idea what he was trying to say to me.
Guess I should read the book then. I just want to know what he was trying to say by it. Oh one more thing I forgot. I use to draw anarchy signs everywhere. I was just a kid. A skater. You know how skaters write anarchy signs. Anyways in the book was a anarchy symbol at the top of the words.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theone2000
Any one here read the book? Any one here know what his intentions were/are?

Have you read it?
What do you think?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky

Originally posted by Theone2000
Any one here read the book? Any one here know what his intentions were/are?

Have you read it?
What do you think?

Have not read it. To be honest, I'm kinda scared too. But I will since i need to figure out what he was trying to tell me.

But if anyone gots a clue on what he was trying to tell me.

On the inside page, there was a anarchy sign.
Then it said, Donovan.. people who see are special.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join