It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian family buzzed by ufo in car? video

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
You tell me?? Just found this must be from some film but as I have never seen it before am going to check with the enquiring minds here on ATS. From australianufowave.com

[edit on 6-6-2010 by tarifa37]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Thats definitely creepy. I cant say what that was but it was pretty cool and obviously pretty traumatizing to those people.

It doesnt sound like a helicopter which is the only thing I would have thought it could be.

Ehhh. Maybe it was a UFO, but that deafening sound kind of detracts from that idea given how many claims we hear of completely silent craft.

Thanks for posting!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The video looks too good to be true. It's probably another CGI fake like the others that are shared on ATS. Nice video though.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
That kid has a future in acting.. The fear in her voice really gives me chills..
(assuming its fake)

if it is real.. was that engine noise or wind resistance?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
ia361309.us.archive.org...
Here's the entire video from the website.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
this is a Very creepy chill inducing peice of ...film?

as stated above it does look way to good to be true but, if we dismiss all acounts as to good to be true, then why even bother looking into anything? i think it deserves a closer look by some of our resident video/editing experts.ill be watching this thread to see what develops here.

in my opinion(and im NO expert) this looks to be a scene cut from a movie but in the interest of keeping an open mind and being the optimistic skeptic that i am i cant quite scream "HOAX" yet.

~meathead

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

can u give a brief synopsis of what you get from the full video or embed it please.
thanks in advance.

~meathead

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike Stivic

The video is the same as OP's. But also shows the fake alien in the beginning. It's a hoax. But a good one.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
If this is fake, it was well done. If real? Don't know, but it to me would SEEM something physical is there, whether terrestrial, or extra terrestrial in design. Reason I think there is some credence to this, is if you watch carefully on the final pass over the car, the rear window dash where the third brake light is located, - the carpet, or fabric seems to reflect the same color light that the material would. It doesn't look like a layover of cgi effects, but I could very well be wrong. Very interesting though.

link   
Thanks !

i am not a computer savvy person (im still working on the avatar)
and i hate to click outside links as i am a very paranoid person and lack the skill to fix a virus or malware,
so thanks for the brief discription and your investigating.

shame on the OP for not doing that before bringing it here.

~meathead

link   
So umm... the light it emits doesn't bounce off anything in the environment nor the car? Why?

Also, everything the kid says except the screams sound so ridiculously fake... *sob sob sob*

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Yeah, that looked like crap, at the beginning. What is the purpose of the fake alien? I hope he doesn't think that clip is adding validity to the car clip - He would have done the ufo field a favor leaving that nonsense out.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Nice find

If you watch the link Romantic_Rebel gives you can see this has to be for a UFO alien movie. Alien suit, stiff walk out of the dark, then to the clip in the car.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
No UFO I have ever seen, and I have seen many, eminates a spotlight.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I cannot believe this. There are apparently people who think this is real. I mean come on, Avatar is way better CGI than that.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Nobody said it was real - but there may be something PHYSICAL there and the reason for that are the following images:
[im][atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/23021047f793.jpg[/atsimg][/im]first is approach:

[im][atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f75f442f5785.jpg[/atsimg][/im]second is the light - but like I said, it doesn't rule out cgi. It even looks like the brake light is on suggesting the panic of not knowing what to make of it. If you read my first post I said TERRESTRIAL or extraterrestrial. I ddn't say it was little green men.

[edit on 6/6/2010 by hhcore]

[edit on 6/6/2010 by hhcore]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike Stivic
Thanks !

i am not a computer savvy person (im still working on the avatar)
and i hate to click outside links as i am a very paranoid person and lack the skill to fix a virus or malware,
so thanks for the brief discription and your investigating.

shame on the OP for not doing that before bringing it here.

~meathead

sorry just posted video as busy have not yet had time to investigate.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Tarifa37.....

That is 1 of the final videos in the series of fictional "UFO cases" produced on that "Australian UFO Wave" sight.

The final one was the walking alien.

Here's everything you need.

australianufowave.blogspot.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Ok thanks thought it was too good to be true. As I said im my op it looks like its from a movie. I knew you guys would crack it if it was. Nice one Maybe

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Ok thanks thought it was too good to be true. As I said im my op it looks like its from a movie. I knew you guys would crack it if it was. Nice one Maybe

Tarifa37.....

You are very welcome.

I just added a link to the blogspot (above).

You will find explanations as to how each video was made.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join