It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil Spill = Illuminati's Covert War on America

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

by Henry Makow, Ph.D.
We think of war in terms of missiles and tanks and bombs. But a far superior form of war is to disguise attacks as false flag terrorism like 9-11, natural disaster like Katrina or an accident like the April 20 BP oil spill.

[]

Who owns BP? The Rothschilds.
Who owns Barack Obama? The Rothschilds.

How hard would it be to stage this accident and then ensure a failed response?

www.henrymakow.com...

also: How BP Engineered the Accident
www.washingtonsblog.com...

"To displace mud above the position of the upper plug with water before setting the upper plug means that you are relying on one barrier for the duration; this is not good," said a deepwater drilling expert who did not want to be identified because he does business with BP.
[]
but he said the decision to reverse the process came at the instigation of BP, the well's owner. The switch, he said, was “in accordance with the requirements of the well owner's well construction plan.”

Makow's article is dated May 24, 2010... but I didn't see it here at Abovetopsecret.com yet (I ran a quick search).

there was a thread started here that never made much ground about Dr. Makow being a disinfo agent:

Dr. Henry Makow, Disinfo Agent Par Excellence
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It mostly pertained to his "anti-feminist" outlooks; he's no doubt a Talcott Parson Model A

Your thoughts? Is the gulf event a staged false flag operation by the Illuminati?

reporting,

Sri Oracle

Zionism is the tool of the bankers.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle
Your thoughts? Is the gulf event a staged false flag operation by the Illuminati?

reporting,

Sri Oracle

no.

i have a reply in this thread that applies to your request for our thoughts, so i'm just linking to it, as an answer.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I believe it is, but honestly I must confess ATS is the funniest place on earth at times. People spend entire online careers making predictions and prophecies, ferreting out or inventing complex conspiracies, predicting every kind of angle to every kind of doom and gloom scenario is a conspiracy that ties in one war or another, to some hidden agenda, and then when something really huge happens that fits the profiles in spades, with potentially huge, hidden and very important ramifications, the membership then goes into blanket denial.

Nothing to see here folks, just a huge disaster that might end up killing millions of us once it gets in the food and water supply through the rain, that might cause millions of people to be evacuated from effected cities into FEMA Camps and no one dares even think it or imagine it, let alone consider it, when it is this real, and happening right now, right in front of our faces.

Just an accident, just a coincidence, with the usual New World Order, and International Oligarchs all involved at the top. Nothing to worry about, that arm will grow back, no harm really done, nothing sinister here, move along, it will all be alright, the camp is right up ahead!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

no.
[]
i'm just linking to it, as an answer.

So you take the outlook that the oil rupture was simply fate, long since due mistake for messing with nature.

It seems Proto disagrees, perhaps he would substantiate his sarcasm for all of us.

*instigate* *nudge* *nudge*

Sri

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The fact that Halliburton and BP are intimately involved in this fiasco definitely raises some red flags.

In addition the CEO of BP sold a large portion of his shares just prior to the explosion, as did Goldman Sachs. Moreover, Goldman Sachs reportedly also took out some kind of derivative insurance against Gulf Oil spills just weeks before. These kind of things make me highly suspicious.

On the surface it looks like an ordinary accident. On the surface, it looks like ordinary corporate/governmental bungling in the plugging of the leak and the delayed clean up efforts.

But as time goes on, this event keeps getting bigger and bigger, with all kinds of unprecedented consequences. it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck. But is it really a duck?

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Angiras]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

Oh I absolutely believe the Gulf Oil Spill is a Conspiracy hatched by the elites to start depopulating the Eastern and Gulf of Mexico Seaboards of the United States.

That well has been gushing oil for 47 days and the size of the spill keeps growing, unabated. They have deliberately under reported the amount of oil, and the dangers of the chemicals being applied to the oil.

Within about a month to six weeks oil is going to be coating the coastlines of all of Lousiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina and Virginia.

The economic vitality of all these coastal regions will be utterly destroyed, the tourism and fishing industries in these places will be shut down, and storms absolutely will end up carrying large amounts of oil and chemicals into the water supplies of major coastal cities, and the chemical laced rain is going to be harmful to both plant and animal life, humans being some of the animals.

This is truly a huge disaster and a slow moving but steadily growing one, that is going to be impacting us in ways no one dares talk or think about right now, but will impact us in ways that are going to last years and years and decades.

The outcome is going to be very telling because the reality is, that the U.S. Government should have deployed everything it had from the start to stop the leak.

The fact that it didn't is very telling.

So too is who ones the well, and who was working on drilling the well.

Maybe there is another reason that Halliburton moved to Dubai?

This is a ticking time bomb and the only reason the true impact is not being discussed openly and honestly by the media at this point and the government at this point, is it would cause panick.

Sorry for my sarcasm but the Majority of ATS is really missing the boat on this one.

It seems ATS loves all the conspiracies but the real ones that are happening right now.

[edit on 5/6/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
All this could have been avoided by way of a part, that all involved with, were to cheap to put in.

www.examiner.com...

When it comes down to dollars, and sense, guess which one of the two won?

There was no plot, just stingy people saving a few bucks.

edit to add;

and the savings went to people, who don't even need it. That is the way of the world. Sad, but true.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Blanca Rose]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Just to stir the pot...

www.resistnet.com...
The real reason the oil still flows into the Gulf of Mexico.

The Top Kill method was started and suspended several times. It was being attempted only half heartedly. The reason is, there is no money to be made with a solution that simple.

The real money is in the use of dispersements.

There is a company called NALCO.

and also:

www.defense.gov...
Mullen: Military Will Continue to Support Spill Effort

“There are some limits to the skills that we have to do this,” Mullen said on CNN.
[]
“The military doesn’t have the capability that could immediately get to eliminating or stopping this leak.”

No subs, no surface ships, no navy or navy seals, no thermite, no mini nukes, no torpedos, absolutely no capabilities that could help; nope, no suggestions, no offers.

the official .gov military word.

The IDF can board the Rachel Corrie for trafficking illegal cement, but the US military can do nothing to force BP act more swiftly and efficiently in their spill cleanup efforts.

rawstory.com...
CEO: BP will make good on $10 billion in profit payouts to shareholders, despite spill

BP's shareholders may receive more this year from the company's coffers than those affected by the spill in the Gulf of Mexico will receive in their lifetime.

I thought time was money???

www.morningliberty.com...
Terrorism – Global Banksters Vow to Kill the Earth – Rothschild/Rockefeller Day of Reckoning

If the Cartel had wanted to save marine life, any oil they had not vacuumed up could have been mulched with any number of non-toxic materials, such as “Oil Sponge,” a name trademarked by Phase III, Inc. Rated as the “best performing” absorbent by the US Army Corp of Engineers, Oil Sponge is 100% organic, and is made from renewable resources.

"the military doesn't have the capability" They can rate oil absorbent mulches... but they don't know how to use them.

amazing,

Sri Oracle

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

www.bp.com...

...It's definitely NOT owned by the Rothschild (who operate a private high-wealth banking institution) ..

This information is easy to come by.. so why a supposed PhD "doctor" would assume a singular owner for a massive corporation is far beyond me.. it's simply ignorance.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Im not so sure it is just a matter of incompetence. I live in Louisiana. Just the other day on the major New Orleans talk radio show (which everyone down here listens to religiously) there was an ex-CEO of Shell Oil Company who was being interviewed.

He billed himself as being on the side of consumers against Big Oil. I started thinking to myself "Yea right. What is his angle here?" After berating both the big oil companies and the government for a while, he finally came out with it. He was calling for a Federal (non-governmental) Energy Agency, similar to the Federal Reserve (his words), which would control all energy policies in the US similar to the way that the Federal Reserve controls all monetary and credit policies.

He was suggesting that such an agency would be able to handle such disasters as the BP oil spill much more efficiently than government, in the same way that the Federal Reserve handles economic crises.

I thought to myself---yea, and just as the Federal Reserve is owned by the big banks, so also, I am sure your Federal Energy Agency would be owned by big oil.

Mind you, this was no two-bit operator. He was the former CEO of Shell Oil Company, and I wouldnt be surprised if he was currently attending the Bilderburger meeting in Spain.

The point that I am trying to make here is that the Gulf Oil Spill may very well have been "engineered" on purpose to provide an opportunity to push certain long term agendas---like Cap and Trade, or like this crazy Federal Energy Agency. At the very least, it provides an "opportunity" to push forward agendas that have been long in the planning stages.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

...It's definitely NOT owned by the Rothschild (who operate a private high-wealth banking institution) ..

google search: owns ties bp rothschild

291,000 results.

have fun,

Sri

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

.........I understand that.. I can also google that pink bunnies rule the universe, and I'm sure to find one blog and a you-tube video to prove me right..

But this information is public information, as it's a publicly traded corporations, and the share divides who that only 7% of the corporation is owned by European individuals (personal investors) and 14% is owned by American personal investors .. everything else is owned by institutions, funds etc, divided pretty equally between Euro and American institutions..

BP has NO super-majority share holder (someone who can direct business affairs based on share ownership) .... quite simply "dr whatever his name is" is flat out wrong.. easily gathered information shows that there is no majority shareholder, and no high level personal ownership of the corporation ..

Why do people insist on using a single family as the universal boogy man?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle
So you take the outlook that the oil rupture was simply fate, long since due mistake for messing with nature.

no, not just fate (even though i'm not sure how you define fate)

a deliberate and planned action designed to deliver, or to bring attention to, a very crucial message from our Mother.

a life or death message.

some might call it an "act of GOD" - Mrs. GOD, that is - our true Mother, Mother Nature, Gaia, the Earth Goddess, etc.

this planet is a sentient being, perhaps on levels we are not yet equipped to comprehend, but still, sentient

alive, aware, active, and wise
and loving, of course.
above all, our Mother loves us

we must learn to love her back!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The fact is that you wont find the Rothschilds or Rockerfellers listed on very many public stock listings (if any). You think they buy stock personally? lol. They have so many corporate shells, trusts, ngo institutions, etc. that you will never sort it out. The name of the game is control, regardless of how much stock you own.

Most of that control is administered through NGOs (Non-governmental organizations), such as the Ford Foundation, the Carnegie Foundation, the Rockerfeller Foundation, etc. Did you know that the total assets of the NGOs in the US alone is currently in exceess of 12 TRILLION dollars! That is some serious control--and its all tax-exempt.

These NGOs fund all the think tanks that then write the laws, which are then passed onto Congress for their rubber stamp approval (before reading).

Everyone is always focused on the big corporations and governments as the boggiemen. The real action is with the NGOs--the proverbial wolves in sheeps clothing. They are the institutions that really pull the strings--out of sight and out of mind of the general public.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angiras
The fact is that you wont find the Rothschilds or Rockerfellers listed on very many public stock listings (if any). You think they buy stock personally? lol.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
There are so many connections coming out, between owners of the dispersant, haliburton, bankers, stocks conveniently sold, etc.
It does make a person wonder.....
I would like to think they are all just coincidences, but nothing surprises me these days. Evil knows no boundaries. It is turning into a bigger, more disgusting mess everyday, not just the leak, but also these connections.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I started a thread about the report from iron mountain and the bp spill. It all fits together imo.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Angiras

Can you prove that?

Shareholders above 10% is public information ..... shareholder by ratio is public information...............................

So .. please, by all means.. prove it.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I completely agree. But there is no evidence to suggest one boogy man family is behind it all..

Corporate greed.. incompetence.. perhaps a false flag to distract us from the economy, I don't know .. but some stuff is easy to prove, such as ownership of a publicly traded corporation.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

I completely agree. But there is no evidence to suggest one boogy man family is behind it all..

Financial Institutions own roughly 40% of BP.

www.dailypaul.com...
Goldman Sachs sold 44% of its BP Stock, Three weeks before the Oil Rig disaster.

"Zionism is the tool of the bankers."

Sri

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join