It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, *Snip* they are demons. Prove me wrong.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by I AM LEGION

To some proof is still not enough.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Ghosts/Demons are spiritual. Aliens are physical. How can they be the same thing?

What a strange thread. There's no conclusive proof that any of the above exist. I could say 'demons are marshmallow men - prove me wrong'.

Hi FOXMULDER147/

This thread is not strange at all!
How have you ome to the conclusion that Aliens are physical?
When was the last time you saw a 'dead body' of an alien from outer space?
Once there is evidence of 'physical' proof that we have an alien body, then you can call the O.Posters thread strange!

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

lol i like how people keep posting " do you have evidence that this is true" there is no solid evidence of god, demons or aliens remember! this is mostly speculation, his belief in splicing the two is as good as your belief in them being diffrent and my belief in them not existing at all. all could be true, most will be false.

personally however i believed this as well. i think what we think are aliens, and abductions are actually the work of demons. i believe in alien life but i dont think we have contact with them yet, our technological advances are just following an expotential bell curve that i would bet most civilizations experience.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
your post doesnt make any sense

the reality my friend, ALIENS EXIST, we just dont know if they visited Earth some day in the history or are visiting right now

demons, ghosts, who knows ... your guess is as good as anyones

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Faiol]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Whatever.
In any case, I surely hope that when the times comes, all these religious nutters NWO puppets will be in the frontline.
So that the rest of us feel relieved that we won't have to put with that stuff anymore.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loken68

So you do not see good or evil in forced sexual exams or animal mutilations?

Humans have been doing the same thing for hundreds, if not thousands of years all for the sake of progressing science, logic and reason.
That doesn't make us any more spiritual/paranormal than the alien races that may or may not have been doing it to us.
Cosmically, humans are still primitive and should another, exponentially more advanced race deem us worthy enough to study, then that's how it's going to be...no amount of "faith" is going to change that.
Clumping "aliens" and "demons" in the same argument is as primitive as one can get.
By virtue of the nature of both your personal belief system, and the approach you've taken with your OP, you put forth an argument that gives any challenger the illusion of choice.
You claim documentation, but can not provide any proof that aliens and demons exist, let alone that they are the same thing.
With the vast multitude of possible forms life can take in the cosmos, your only argument is that anything not indigenous to earth, or anything from beyond what we know as conventional life is a ghost or spirit or demon. I suppose you'll want to start hunting witches next.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spykemann

Aliens are not physical. Nothing physical can make a right turn @ 16,000 MPH.

And you are the foremost authority in aerodynamics, quantum physics and propulsion mathematics, eh?
It's science beyond our current capability to understand...and...according to some of your other posts...waaaaaaay beyond the understanding of some more than others.

Aliens are Demons and are Ghosts. Quit wasting your time and look to the bible for answers you goofs.

Are you serious?
No thanx, I prefer non-fiction books myself.
Like chemistry, nutrition science and biology.
Y'know...real, tangible, helpful stuff.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
* Aliens- Aliens have actually been proven to exist 100% being an intelligent tissue being. Proof with alien dna,skin,brain tissue DO exist for the ones who have been working with the issue. Mostly High ranked government employees and of course those historians\scientists and grave diggers who have been in contact with the information. They are sworn an oath not to inform the public before the public is open for the information,due religion and various strong beliefs wich might cause an anarchi. The first ones however to inform the public will be the first country\government who see it fit to choose a right time to inform about the discovery. --

At this day, all the leaders of the world, Usa\china\japan\mexico\argentina\bolivia\netherlands\germany\canada\israel\iran\ and more have informed the public through news papers and national tv about working together with a special Alien race for over 50 years. What the agreement is about is not informed yet. Cnn are the news channel wich are most famous for this subject at the moment.

Other than this the public will still have to hold on to own research or open documents from scientists given through - History channel\Discovery channel\BBC ect. Aliens simply exist even if you want it or not.

Ghosts- Ghost has been proven to exist through various instruments, gathering energy movement of different kinds. The results are facts and not to be argued with. Ghosts simply exist even if you want it or not.

Demons- Through over 100 years of research together with historians and grave diggers and alot of documented material from famous Nicola Tesla and famous german "nazi" doctor Josef mengele- The worlds scientists still is trying to understand the meaning of demons. Alot of research has been done with no obvious answer. We DO know per fact that demons are different than ghosts, they are both energy but have connection with different realms. At first it was thought that demons were simply humans with EVIL deeds wich had turned ghosts, and that demons would be =Evil ghost. But research showed that this theory was way thin. It seems that demons can travel between realms and gather information stored in "time". How time and dimension works we do not have 100% proof of, it is a hard subject to understand. The brightest one who might give you the information about this and a better understanding will be famous scientist Dr. M Kaku.

Information Given- Minneapolis Science

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

Religion is business no different then Alex Jones is business. Do you really think either of the two I just mentioned actually desire for the boogy man to go away? What would they do if they actually got what they preach for.....the doors of their "Est." would shut.

Fear is business, not only that it is the best kind of business because it is always paid up front.

I disagree with religion being a business, however mainstream religion is being used as a divide and conquer tool by the PTB and satan. You must remember the reptillians and greys are occupying earth and have the most influence over us.

As far as the Devil being God. I'll let God tell you the answer...

Isa 45:4 For My servant Jacob's sake, and for Israel My elect, I entitle you. I name you, but you do not know Me.
Isa 45:5 I am Jehovah, and there is none else; there is no God except Me. I will clothe you, though you do not know Me,
Isa 45:6 that they may know from the rising of the sun, and to its going down, that there is none besides Me; I am Jehovah, and there is none else;
Isa 45:7 forming light, and creating darkness; making peace, and creating evil.
I, Jehovah, do all these things.

In order to see the truth in these passages, you must first realize Good and Evil come from one place, that you are a equally as capable of doing good as you are evil, because if you want to see the truth you will realize....YOU are the one performing these things, you and all who are living...."The living God".

It really is the Force....It can be rapture or rape, either way they mean the exact same thing, it's your perception that labels, it's your vision that sees, but in the end, it's your heart that judges.

PEace

What a bunch of BS! Yes humans can choose between good and evil but saying the creator represents BOTH is perposterous and obscene. Adonai represents god and Lucifer represents satan. Both are generals in an intergallactic space war and are waging war for our body and soul.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Stop demanding proof of something you will never believe EVEN IF YOU SEE AND/OR TOUCH IT! From my experience, most of the people making fun of religion are the same people demanding proof of ufos and aliens.

If it wasn't for demons and angels, humans would have had total control of thier destiny from day 1 and sure as hell we would have been MUCH MORE ADVANCED than we currently are. The PTB are fully possessed with demonic powers because they have sided with satan. They made a deal to get AND KEEP super advanced technology FOR THEMSELVES in exchange for allowing animals and humans to be test subjects. The PTB will never relinquish power unless the masses wake up and demand equality.

You think nasa and esa represent cutting-edge technology? You think going to the moon 40 YEARS AGO is a friggin big deal?? Boy some people, despite the advent of a "free" internet are still clueless!! Look around you...go to groom lake, go to dulce nm, go to montauk ny, go to william patterson afb in ohio, go to hessdalen norway, go to the indo-chinesse border, go see some crop circles, GO ANYWHERE AND OPEN YOUR DAMM EYES!

“We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity….. anything you can imagine we already know how to do.”

Famous quote from Ben Rich, former Head of the Lockheed Skunk Works, at a ucla lecture, shortly before he died. His son, Michael, is an executive with the RAND Corporation!

[edit on 8-6-2010 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Archive

I see and I have no problem other than both subjects "Demons and Aliens" have shown themselves but according to a post made earlier eyewitness accounts are moot. So hearsay must be trash. Again I believe in the existence of bot but I believe they are the same. Whether you want to say they dwell on a physical, spiritual or alternate dimension.

And yes I guarantee they have been working with the governments of the world. They always have..ie. The Prince of Persia found in Daniel.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
If it wasn't for demons and angels, humans would have had total control of thier destiny from day 1 and sure as hell we would have been MUCH MORE ADVANCED than we currently are.

Human beings have had total control of their destiny since inception.
It's called "free will."
Theoretically, if you are so inclined, demons are an indirect, subsequent byproduct of mankind's choice to excercise that option to control their destiny.

The PTB will never relinquish power unless the masses wake up and demand equality.

I disagree on the simple basis that TPTB would never allow it to get that far.

[edit on 6/9/2010 by WashMoreFeet]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I disagree with religion being a business, however mainstream religion is being used as a divide and conquer tool by the PTB and satan. You must remember the reptillians and greys are occupying earth and have the most influence over us.

As far as the Devil being God. I'll let God tell you the answer...

Isa 45:4 For My servant Jacob's sake, and for Israel My elect, I entitle you. I name you, but you do not know Me.
Isa 45:5 I am Jehovah, and there is none else; there is no God except Me. I will clothe you, though you do not know Me,
Isa 45:6 that they may know from the rising of the sun, and to its going down, that there is none besides Me; I am Jehovah, and there is none else;
Isa 45:7 forming light, and creating darkness; making peace, and creating evil.
I, Jehovah, do all these things.

What a bunch of BS! Yes humans can choose between good and evil but saying the creator represents BOTH is perposterous and obscene. Adonai represents god and Lucifer represents satan. Both are generals in an intergallactic space war and are waging war for our body and soul.

I'm not saying it, Jehovah is. It is even more preposterous, if you believe in an all powerful god who created everything, to believe that after creating everything including the devil, that he wouldn't own up to it. Rather, he would spend an eternity "making up" for it. There is a reason he told them not to eat.

You may believe an intergalactic space war is being fought over you and I have no problem with you believing that, but that is not what the bible talks about. What you're talking about sounds like "Men in Black"....."an intergalactic kegger down here".

Remember God is Just which means Balanced. "The human has become as us, to Know Good and Evil"....says it all.

Peace

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrysalis
Whatever.
In any case, I surely hope that when the times comes, all these religious nutters NWO puppets will be in the frontline.
So that the rest of us feel relieved that we won't have to put with that stuff anymore.

Exactly ! All too often someone steers toward aliens being demonic, evil , haters , rapists ect

And the Reptilian beings. I have been on the fence for a while and perhaps there WERE reptilian aliens. Perhaps they actually visited at some point. If you look in to all the ancient cultures having these dragons and worshiped these lizard men like Pazuzu winged demon of Babylon "reptile like creature" and then the mothman reports fitting the same description. But this again is interpretation but there seems to be all these reptile like creatures in human history none the less.

Now here is the issue , if they were or are Demons and negative beings why have they not destroyed us? They could easily have taken the planet and done away with human beings then and now. But it seems the opposite if so. They conveyed some knowledge with us and interacted if true. This does not sound like the horror's the religious extremists claim.

Maybe there ARE bad guys and bad aliens that are reptilians but in my study they have yet to make any impact. Or harm us as a species. Seems they are all benevolent so far.

As for the morphing shape shifting lizard man politicians that is a bunch of crap!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Stop demanding proof of something you will never believe EVEN IF YOU SEE AND/OR TOUCH IT! From my experience, most of the people making fun of religion are the same people demanding proof of ufos and aliens.

If it wasn't for demons and angels, humans would have had total control of thier destiny from day 1 and sure as hell we would have been MUCH MORE ADVANCED than we currently are. The PTB are fully possessed with demonic powers because they have sided with satan. They made a deal to get AND KEEP super advanced technology FOR THEMSELVES in exchange for allowing animals and humans to be test subjects. The PTB will never relinquish power unless the masses wake up and demand equality.

You think nasa and esa represent cutting-edge technology? You think going to the moon 40 YEARS AGO is a friggin big deal?? Boy some people, despite the advent of a "free" internet are still clueless!! Look around you...go to groom lake, go to dulce nm, go to montauk ny, go to william patterson afb in ohio, go to hessdalen norway, go to the indo-chinesse border, go see some crop circles, GO ANYWHERE AND OPEN YOUR DAMM EYES!

“We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity….. anything you can imagine we already know how to do.”

Famous quote from Ben Rich, former Head of the Lockheed Skunk Works, at a ucla lecture, shortly before he died. His son, Michael, is an executive with the RAND Corporation!

[edit on 8-6-2010 by EarthCitizen07]

I agree with all that except for the demons and angels and made a deal with satan part. In my opinion angels and demons are a concept or metaphor for the duality within us. The "make a deal with satan" sounds like satan is a galactic arms dealer? What does satan "fallen angel" have to do with technology? This sounds like some saintbrigitta church nonsense

This is where people try to bridge the supernatural over to science. It's like vodka and milk. This is like saying satan is a immortal rogue alien lurking out in space and one day decided to make a landing at the bilderberg's residence and had them sign a contract for some neat toys.

What happened imo is these men sold out their humanity and got greedy. they think they are better than the rest of us because they have control. Not how much money they have but control and money is the tool. This has nothing to do with aliens. However they are covering up the presence of benevolent aliens "not angels or demons" so they can stay in power. Forcing us to use fossil fuels and other obsolete technology's.

It's about bad people vs good people

As for the Aliens they are just observing waiting for us to take responsibility for our future
because we LET these pigs run the world

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
Now here is the issue , if they were or are Demons and negative beings why have they not destroyed us? They could easily have taken the planet and done away with human beings then and now. But it seems the opposite if so. They conveyed some knowledge with us and interacted if true. This does not sound like the horror's the religious extremists claim.

Its not in their best interest to kill us off and claim the earth's surface as their own. Why risk getting hit by solar flares, comets, gamma ray bursts, hostile alien attacks, etc? Its better for them to stay in hollow earth to have some protection and run things from there.

Also if you were to believe that reptillian beings are hostile demonic entities, it would make sense that they keep a certain amount of humans as future slaves and for entertainment purposes. You know like messing with people's mind just for fun. Isn't that the definition of sadism?

Maybe there ARE bad guys and bad aliens that are reptilians but in my study they have yet to make any impact. Or harm us as a species. Seems they are all benevolent so far.

As for the morphing shape shifting lizard man politicians that is a bunch of crap!

I don't believe in shape-shifting politicians. I think that is intentional disinfo to discredit ufology and the paranormal!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I agree with all that except for the demons and angels and made a deal with satan part. In my opinion angels and demons are a concept or metaphor for the duality within us. The "make a deal with satan" sounds like satan is a galactic arms dealer? What does satan "fallen angel" have to do with technology? This sounds like some saintbrigitta church nonsense

I am not a religious fanatic by any means. In fact I rarely go to church due to the hypocracy of organised religion. I approach the subject more from a ufological and crypto-zoological standpoint, but at the same time I believe spiritualism plays a big role in all this.

It is said that lucifer can only be found once and that is in the King James bible version only;

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

In the NIV lucifer has been substituted with "morning star";

How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations.

For more information seewww.jesus-is-lord.com...

This is where people try to bridge the supernatural over to science. It's like vodka and milk. This is like saying satan is a immortal rogue alien lurking out in space and one day decided to make a landing at the bilderberg's residence and had them sign a contract for some neat toys.

What happened imo is these men sold out their humanity and got greedy. they think they are better than the rest of us because they have control. Not how much money they have but control and money is the tool. This has nothing to do with aliens. However they are covering up the presence of benevolent aliens "not angels or demons" so they can stay in power. Forcing us to use fossil fuels and other obsolete technology's.

It's about bad people vs good people

As for the Aliens they are just observing waiting for us to take responsibility for our future
because we LET these pigs run the world

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

If that is true then how come humans have gained so much technology during the last two centuries, especially the last 50 years or so, in relation to all the past millenia?

You think humans are capable of such exponential growth in such a short period of time? 30 years ago if someone told you we would have 3gb laptops, adsl, mobile phones, etc you would call them crazy. Not to mention we went to the moon 40 YEARS AGO! Now that is absolutely crazy!

Makes you think what technology the PTB conceal if they are willing to allow us a few crumbs here and there. I saw an area 51 documentary last year and some guy said "we have techonolgy that is at least 50 years ahead of what most people think".

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

I would say ghosts are spiritual entities, and demons to be dimensional entities.
aliens on the other hand depending on the race could be interplanetary entities or interdimensional entities. so I would say that demons can very well be interdimensional aliens

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Angels are aliens...prove me wrong!

Many stories in the OT are about a Alien...prove me wrong!

Prove demons are real first..then we can talk. Prove to me Yahweh was not a demon.

There are lower selves yes, but they are not demons. All life, even aliens, are emanated from God.

Seriously, what is up with these threads of yours OP?

[edit on 12-6-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

God doesn't exist. Prove me wrong!!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join