It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, *Snip* they are demons. Prove me wrong.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Ok Lets get this in the open.
Both Alien's and Demons and Ghost, have been documented from the beginning of time in all religions in some description.

No one can prove demons, ghost, aliens, exist. However there existence has been documented.

One camp says aliens do exist based on leaked info and eyewitness accounts. One camp says demons and ghost do exist and possess people based on eyewitness, video tape and written accounts.

My claim is that they are one in the same. Let's see the arguments.

Do not try to derail thread or add anything that is not relevant to thread. I will report all violators as I expect all posters to do. It doesn't matter if you do not believe in any of the above. This post is meant for those who do. If that is the case do not reply.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/5/2010 by semperfortis]

+26 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Ghosts/Demons are spiritual. Aliens are physical. How can they be the same thing?

What a strange thread. There's no conclusive proof that any of the above exist. I could say 'demons are marshmallow men - prove me wrong'.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I've been thinking about this a lot. I don't think they are necessarily the same, but I think we need to look at everything differently.

Beneath our material physical world there is energy and a depth of other things that make up existance. We see ghosts as these white spooky things and alien as these green weirdos, but they are just spirits in different forms. They can be good or bad spirits.

Agh I could ramble forever but I think the basic point is made.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
it is you who are postulating something, give evidence.

I could say ... pluto is made of cheese 20 meters below the surface - prove me wrong ... you can't ... that does not make it so though

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Ghosts/Demons are spiritual. Aliens are physical. How can they be the same thing?

What a strange thread. There's no conclusive proof that any of the above exist. I could say 'demons are marshmallow men - prove me wrong'.

Demons have manifested themselves on a physical plain before and still do.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

You can not prove any of the things that you mentioned!
Where are your sources? What conclusive work have you
done to determine your post to be 100% true.

How can anyone prove you wrong, when your mind is already made up?

Ohhh, I get it. Is this a social experiment?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

Prove it to me now.
Pictures?!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loken68

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Demons have manifested themselves on a physical plain before and still do.

OK, that sounds interesting. Show me some evidence.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Aliens are not demons themselves, but could be led by them.. not all of them though..

I have personally seen demons and they are definitely not aliens in the biological sense. They are evil spirits capable of decieving people very easily and they could also have the power to control EBE's
Demons have a higher intelligence than EBE's but theirs is very evil and warped and only motives are ones of destruction or any chance to mock or harm anything which is good.
If you saw them you would know they are actually aliens, but not the type you mean, they are not creatures of flesh or blood, but creatures of spiritual debasement..

I have often thought that the EBE aliens or at least some of them could be controlled by demons however...
food for thought.....

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Please provide us with the information that has convinced you to make such claim. A claim without backup, is like debate without knowledge.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

Ok. Well how about this comment from the Vatican:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vatican: It's OK to Believe in Aliens
By The Associated Press
posted: 13 May 2008
2:21 pm ET

"VATICAN CITY (AP) — The Vatican's chief astronomer says that believing in aliens does not contradict faith in God.

The Rev. Jose Gabriel Funes, the Jesuit director of the Vatican Observatory, says that the vastness of the universe means it is possible there could be other forms of life outside Earth, even intelligent ones.

In an interview published Tuesday by Vatican newspaper L'Osservatore Romano, Funes says that such a notion "doesn't contradict our faith'' because aliens would still be God's creatures."

Source: www.space.com...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which should make the one billion members of the Catholic Church happy...or at the very least, the members who believe that Aliens and UFO's are possible.

Membership Source: en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 5-6-2010 by manta78]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

My claim is that they are one in the same.

Could you perhaps flesh this sentence out a little more?

Are there any specific documented cases that might that you know of, that suggest an alien sighting/encounter might have been mistaken for a Demonic/Spiritual entity? Or any cases that might suggest any physical similarities between the three?

Edit: Nevermind, I see you posted while I was replying.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Saytan75]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Okay, for the sake of argument, if demons are in control of some flesh and blood aliens, then for all intents and purposes, those aliens have become demons, I can agree with this...
The big picture is quite difficult to hope to percieve it all, except for personal testimonies of others.. which may not be proof to many, but it is proof to me.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cyberjedi

Source

The oldest references to demonic possession are from the Sumerians, who believed that all diseases of the body and mind were caused by "sickness demons" called gidim or gid-dim [2]. The priests who practiced exorcisms in these nations were called ashipu (sorcerer) as opposed to an asu (physician) who applied bandages and salves[3]. Many cuneiform tablets contain prayers to certain gods asking for protection from demons, while others ask the gods to expel the demons that have invaded their bodies.

Most illustrations portray these spirits as small, sadistic-looking or tormented-looking beings with a human likeness. Demons are often referenced as familiars. Witches would provide shelter and nourishment via the witches' teat in exchange for the valuable services of familiars.[4]

Shamanic cultures also believe in demon possession and shamans perform exorcisms too; in these cultures often diseases are attributed to the presence of a vengeful spirit or (loosely termed) demon in the body of the patient. These spirits are more often the spectres of animals or people wronged by the bearer, the exorcism rites usually consisting of respectful offerings or sacrificial offerings.

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/6/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

The modern vatican is hogwash. Aftern all they are now open to alot of things.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Loken68]

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Loken68]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Saytan75

HOW THEY OPERATE

I. Examine the fear factor: most people would find it equally abhorrent to either be abducted from their bedrooms by aliens and to have various traumatizing experiments/molestations perpetrated against them, or to be possessed by a demon or discarnate, in either case to be powerless to stop the intrusive activities. It is observable, at least from having interviewed many percipients, and having read the UFO literature, that many percipients would rather admit to alien interference than to consider demon possession, the former offering some modicum of contact, perhaps with higher intelligence (in the extreme, perhaps, as Harvard psychiatrist John Mack, M.D. and a long list of others opine, contact with messengers of God), while the latter denotes unclean, morally corrupting contact (and perhaps even cooperation) with the ultimate evil force in the universe.

II. We can at least partially judge these entities by their affects on people.

III. Those who are abducted report never being the same again, as if their alien abductors were always nearby or, in some cases, within them (much like an infection or a possession state). Dr. William J. Baldwin, author of Spirit Releasement Therapy: A Technique Manual, assisted by his wife, Rev. Judith Baldwin, often refer to dark entities like this:

They are simply bacteria, no more, no less. They are another life form with a different purpose. What right do bacteria have to join our bodies? The Baldwins' statement infers consciousness as inherent with these entities.

IV. Many modern researchers are now saying that abductees are finding their experiences more and more acceptable, even spiritually uplifting and transformational. Social worker John Carpenter, director of abduction research for the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), has noted a more accepting attitude in Contactees/abductees. Dr. John Mack says many abductees come to love their alien captors. Author Whitley Strieber admits to his love and longing for the creatures (which had previously subjected him, without anesthetic, to medical-like experiments, including nasal and anal probes). In the case of spirit/demon possession, a large measure of the entities' success in the host depends on the host's cooperation. If the host finds power, profit or even love as a result of the visitors within (once they are recognized), then the host will naturally find the visitors presence more and more acceptable, often even transformational in the broadest sense, to the point of developing a love for and/or a dependency on them. (The Stockholm Syndrome, recognized in victims of terrorist-like captivity, is seemingly overlooked by these researchers.)

V. Often, the ETs and spirit entities present themselves to percipients in identical ways.

VI. There are many cases where percipients are unable to separate the identities of these entities as being one or the other, ET or demon, which suggests that the entities, at least some of them, may be one and the same. (Conversely, many percipients confuse entities' identities with ETs and angels, as well.)

VII. In addition, both sets of entities are or seem capable of:

1. telepathic communication

2. hypnotic / altered state induction, regression, suggestion

3. hiding, both in the sense of successfully convincing the

host /percipient to deny their existence AND at convincing a

huge portion of the public that they don't exist. Also, both are capable of hiding in the physical sense, as well, within the layered psyche and often within the physical or quantum or interstitial body of the host.

4. reprisal when discovered, often in equal measure to the level of emotional distress caused by the discovery

5. time travel

6. obtaining some measure of physical and mental control over their subjects for extended periods

7. cajoling, manipulating, or in some way forcing their subjects to perform acts against the subjects' wills, including forced sexual intercourse (rape), violent crime, and suicide. The Solar Temple cult could be an extreme example of this concept: Leader Luc Jouret claimed contact with ETs, and said the only way to go to their planet was through the Glory of Fire, which resulted in the fiery deaths and in some cases murder of all cult members in 1994 and more recently.

8. physically moving their subjects from one location to another through various means, including a compromise of the percipient's free will through mind control / manipulation

9. interacting with percipients/hosts at the soul level

10. establishing highly organized, hierarchic networks capable of interacting with and controlling to some degree vast numbers of minions and human beings simultaneously

11. according to Dr. Gregory Little, a psychologist and UFO researcher/author, these entities, at least the ones who do harm to human percipients, enter or manifest into the human perceptual levels from the lower frequencies of the electromagnetic spectrum (per his book, Grand Illusions)

12. interrupting the transitory journey of the soul after death. Examples can be found in the Bible, in the book Matrix II (per the Nexus Group), various works by Maurice Rawlings (To Hell and Back), et al.

13. claiming to represent the Light, i.e. a higher spiritual power, even though the literal translation of the name Lucifer can be Light Bearer.

14. Neither set of entities ever occupied human bodies of their own.

15. Either set of entities can or could have been abducted or possessed. Without going into great detail, it is convenient to think of the possibilities like this: Demons, or fallen angels, are said to have fallen from grace, even though they were originally created by God. In effect, they may have been influenced, even possessed and/or abducted, by Lucifer at the time of the Great Rebellion in Heaven. ETs (generically meant here to encompass UFO-related entities) are vulnerable to possession and abduction, as well.

16. Both sets or subsets of these entities may have volunteered to interact with humans in these ways.

Source>Source

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/6/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
It's like proving God wrong, just because there is no proof makes it impossible to prove.

Sense there is no proof, there is no proof against it. It's like saying there are unicorns that are there that are invisible and never touch you, or come in physical contact. You can't prove that there isn't one!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Asking for proof? The OP clearly stated that this is a discussion based on speculative documented sightings, not to discuss absolute proof of the validity or falsity of those sightings.

The discussion may suffer because of it, but please read the OP before demanding what was specifically not required.

That said... I am becoming quite convinced that we are dealing with interdimensional travelers. Not interstellar travelers. I am certain that evolution is correct. I'm certain we've been visited. But I can't reconcile those two facts, they seem contradictory. It's not just humans that they look similar to, it's all earth life. We would hypothetically have to share a common ancestor going back to the beginning of life, over a billion years ago. That is certainly possible and would explain the genetic similarity, but... that is hard to comprehend.

Religion is just a few thousand years old. Demons and angels are words that primitive and ignorant men created. They did not understand physics or technology enough, so they filtered such things through a religious perspective. It's very possible that Jesus, the Elohim, all the angels and demons of the Bible, were merely interdimensional travelers with bewildering technology.

Or perhaps it's both? Humans are spiritual beings, these entities must be also. Maybe even more so. Perhaps there are spiritual beings, as well as interdimensional beings, totally separate from each other, but because of our primitive understanding, we group them together?

It's very difficult to say anything with certainty when basically all of the available evidence is hearsay. To get anywhere in this discussion one must be a master of both physics and psychology, it seems sometimes...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I'll play this game.

God is an alien. The angels are aliens. Demons are aliens. Satan is an alien. Prove me wrong.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join