It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel refuses to commit suicide

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
IN A LATE BREAKING STORY! Hamas is now upgrading its troops through international seas with what can only be described as "weapons of indescribable power". The descriptions of these weapons that will soon be finding their way into this terrorist groups hands include kitchen knives , wood axes w/ broken handles , and the ultimate death tool... Pieces of boat railing taken off 60 year old fishing boats. If we do not stop this flood of weapons.... the whole Middle East will soon be in danger. key IDF officials report.

Can any of you imagine this story? Yet that is exactly the kind of brainwashed vitriol you are spewing. It is almost funny how deluded this is.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IamBoon

lol, I agree..
Another line I've seen used is, "the activists were hiding in wait"

How the hell did they manage that in the middle of the sea, surrounded by boats and helicopters??

Kinda makes you wonder what kind of commandoes they sent in....

I'm sure there are many Navy Seals, SAS and Green Beretts out there rolling in laughter at what these people expect us to believe..

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Israel shouldn't disarm. I am a very harsh critic of Israel, but i admire their ability to defend themselves. They are a tough bunch of people over there, to be sure.

But maybe they could give some input to the Palestinians? Set up voting districts and try to assimilate them? Yes, i know it won't work at first. But eventually, as life stabilizes, it should work. And if it doesn't, then you deal with individuals as criminals.

Stop bulldozing neighborhoods. Stop acting in a totally racist manner and give representation in government to the Palestinians. Make an attempt.

No one expects them to be defenseless. But stop antagonizing....that is the least that they could do.

They play like there is this dichotomy where they are locked into two unsavory choices. THis is a fallacy. The third choice is to try. Just try to make peace. Get your boot off the back of the Palestinian neck. Treat them like humans. There are decades of rhetoric about how they are less than human...it will take awhile to heal that. But they have to try. Either that, or they are committing suicide. The US will only back them as long as the people allow it...and that time will end soon if things don't change.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark
I can't stand it when all you pro-Israel posters pull the "anti-Semite" card. That alone proves your arguments are as thin as air on the Moon. Sink a little lower why don't you.

And by the way, people don't hate on Israel because it's a Jewish nation, they hate on it because it's an oppressive, and extremely inhumane nation.. that rightfully belongs to people that are now starving in Gaza.

It's not a case of consistantly pulling the anti-semite card out. Yes palestine was given to the jews as a homeland...do you want to take it off them?
Since "moving in" the israelis have done f*$? all but defend themselves from attacking neighbours, trust me, if you were in their shoes would you want to see a possible threat from a neighbour ignored? ahem iraq/afhanistan......iran?
The fact is since the nations creation the israelis have been on a consistant military footing I think it's quite hard to lay your weapons down or even show weakness when a neighbour would cheerfully wipe you from the face of the earth.
If you want to blame anyone for this blame us ( Great britain) as after ww2 we were meant to look after palestine/israel. i fear we may have slipped up there.
f you want to hate the Israeli actions then go ahead... but I'd like to see a few more posts against the proir exploits of egypt,syria jordan, lebanon and iraq please

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sheol
reply to post by ironfalcon

* Are you aware Hamas is elected democratic Government of Gaza?
* Are you aware Hamas is last line of defence albeit weak against Israeli extremism?
* Are you aware Hamas funding school, food, living (eventhough poor with whatever means) for people of gaza?
* Are you aware Hamas hunts and removes all Al -Qaeda affliated extremist gangs from Gaza?
* Are you aware Hamas is also the police of Gaza?
* Are you aware Israel broke the peace treaty in 2008 and Hamas lobbed rockets after Israel attacked Gaza?
* Are you aware that Hamas has now two times agreed to recognise Israel in return for removal of blackade and old border but only to be refused by Israel?
* Are you aware without Hamas the people of Gaza would be at mercy of Fatah which is a proxy government of US which is proxy influenced by Israel?
* Are you aware Hamas is only seen as terrorist group by US and it's few allies - European Union, Israel, Japan, Canada but not by anyone else, not even by UN.
* Are you aware under UN law armed resistance against occupation is allowed...they are known as freedom fighters?
Well when you become aware of these things...come and talk then.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Sheol]

Are you aware Hamas charter does not recognize Isreals right to exist?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join