It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel refuses to commit suicide

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jakemil

So I take it you dont want to prove your point?
Just happy with the BS you spew??

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jakemil

I don't think anyone is a waste of time but you.

You have been proven to be an ignorance + arrogant fool, who was probably one of those people who got fooled by Bush regarding the Iraq war.

You don't care?

Well care this:

America is getting divided, and when a civil war occurs, keep your guns handy, because the world is not gonna help you the same way you didn't give a damn about Gaza, and you don't give a damn about Gaza, the world won't give a damn about you, whether you are hungry, whether you are dying, sick, neither you, nor your family.

Remember, what goes around comes around.

Only arrogant fools who have never went out and experienced lives beyond their computer screens do not understand that concept.

Good life to you sir.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

hold on time out, what point again? what did i need to prove exactly

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jakemil

but that is like the rapists saying the murders are bad people

So by your statement above, the UN are RAPISTS and Israel are MURDERERS???

Is that correct??

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jakemil

hold on time out, what point again? what did i need to prove exactly

I'm guessing you can read..so go back and look..

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleSecret

your on crack, ive lived outside of the US for the bulk of my adult life, so the computer screen crack is just you babbling. civil war could come to any country, what makes you think it wouldnt come to yours. and i think if we helped out gaza and the united states fell to civil war THEY STILL wouldnt help us

your the ignorant one here, ive lived and studied islam and the culture most of my adult life. i know exactly how they feel about me and what their solutions are. we here in america are also very aware of the fact that europe or new zealand would never come to help america in a time of crisis. it just shows that your nation is an empty friend to this country, and you know how to treat empty friends. f them before they f you! So with what you said i will never feel sorry for actions taken by americans that exploit people of new zealand.

good life to you sir, complaining about the world from the fringes of civilization

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jakemil
your right because us yanks have one solid view on the world and dont deviate from eachother. just one simple hue you can generalize us all on. get real, after ww2 my dad wasnt even born, sorry if im not willing to bear the responsiblity of the UN for what it has become. a waste of time, and no i obviously dont think we should be a part of it or it should exist.

Again, take umbridge at your own nation first and foremost. The UN, in it's current form you so obviosuly despise, is a brainchild of the USA after WW2 and seems designed to help them maintain their hegemony they got after making so much money selling weapons to both sides. But lets not let history get in the way of a good rant.

And I wasn't generalising. The vast (and I mean vast) majority of anti-UN posts are from right-wing Americans. Couldn't care less if you liked that view or not, but it's a fact. Must be something in the breast milk...

im not english so i dont have your dialect of english, 'sorry mate' OR WHATEVER, dont really care honestly because we have our own dialect of english, just like how there are 20 diffrent dialects of spanish, french etc. sorry pal your language is not getting butchered i dont speak queens english

That may be so, but you still have to make sense! Otherwise you might as well say "My uncle is a lesbian" and mean "I like fishfingers".

Saying you could care less about something, while obviously not caring that much about the subject you apparently could care less about, makes no sense.

so no in my opinion it is just a cesspool of villiany with or without our consent, with our without our hands being up its skirt. its always been abused, its always been corupt, its always been wasteful, and it always will. its condemnations are useless and its agenda hypocritical

Indeed, because that is the way the US designed it to be....

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

you mean all three of you femishly anti israeli posters who took over ats, i dont think you count for all the members on here, sorry buddy.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
These attempts to influence the public opinion are so transpicuous. If Israel would allow the Palestinian territories to flourish, there would not be any support for Hamas, but Israel doesn't want that. Keeping the Palestinians in two separate prisons, the West Bank and the Gaza Strip is too beneficial to let go off.

Imagine that there would actually be peace, what would Israel do to its settlements and its settlers. They are not going to let their government stop them from expanding their settlements let alone allow their government to freely abandon these settlements. History has shown that they fiercely fight any opposition, be it Palestinians or the IDF.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

who was that other guy that was with FDR that sat next to him after germany fell. im so bad at history, i know he is from an island country in europe, cant put my finger on it.

point being it wasnt just the US there buddy, i know europe has a 50 year history of blame the US for our problems, but lets face it it was the UKs attempt to hold her hegemony from germany that started the war, you could have peacefully let way to germany, they were really only trying to gain the contienent. but you know when your a hegemon you cant stay out of the global chess board. and we both know that is true for the UK as well as the US. just because the uk is no longer a superpower doesnt mean you have to pass the buck ALL THE TIME

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jakemil

Maybe try answering a relevant question or contributing to the topic somehow...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jakemil

Hahaha!

You know what, you're not worth my time. I have fluff to pick out from between my toes, which is currently more entertaining than debating with someone of your ilk.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

why dont you contribute to the topic, instead of following me around personally and reposting answer the question answer the question. dont you have anything better to do?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

lol my ilk, euros are all the same. hey by the way how are things over there these days?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jakemil

WTF was that??? Last I heard Japan brought the US into the war,,

This has zero to do with the thread.......

There are plenty of forums on ATS about this stuff.
I suggest you visit them..

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by jakemil

Hahaha!

You know what, you're not worth my time. I have fluff to pick out from between my toes, which is currently more entertaining than debating with someone of your ilk.

DAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!

Agreed!!

Third line

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jakemil

I'm not a "Euro", so not entirely sure what response you're after.

Things are fine and dandy, thankyou very much.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join