It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sightings across eastern Australia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

UFO sightings across eastern Australia

www.abc.net.au

Multiple people across New South Wales, Queensland and the ACT say they were startled this morning by a huge white light moving across the sky.

Canberra resident James Butcher says he was driving home from a night out with his brother when they spotted the "strange spiral light in the sky".

"It had a distinct bright centre, much like a bright star, indicating an object shedding light trails, spiralling and fattening out from it," he said.

"The effect lasted only two or three minutes, moving a
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.abc.net.au

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I've just heard this on the radio so I looked it up. The report stated that it was an electrical phenomena in the sky but can not find any article on this statement .

Wollongong man Eddie Wise says he also saw the light during his morning walk just before 6:00am.
He says he has never seen anything like it.
"It was like a yellowish, greenish light with a light spiral around it," he said.
"It sort of moved around, bobbed up and down and then it went behind a cloud.
"I'm just amazed. I want to know what it was."

Updated, link above. Related News Links:

EDIT:
I've just noticed Chadwickus has a thread before any news report posters have some video too I suggest checking it out: Mysterious light with spiral tail seen in Aussie sky

Zelong.

www.abc.net.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 4/6/10 by Zelong]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I could be wrong, but from the pictures this looked reminiscent of the Norway Spiral, not an exact replica but the way the spiral looked kind of iridescent. I guess this was moving more like a craft, and less-like a stationary phenomenon, however the Norway spiral is the 1st thing I thought of from the pictures...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
So how long before wormwood, Nibiru, The Red comet, etc.. come forth?

Ancients warned us of these spirals before an event occurred. Now this might be for real.....

www.the-rabbits-hole.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
this is very interesting. I'm not sure I buy the "rocket/space junk" explanation, but then I have no idea if that's a plausible explanation or not. Following this with interest.....

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
i cannot see a spiral in the pic, another hoax yawn yawn yawn

HOAX!

wormwood, niribru, lol lol lol lol

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I cannot see a spiral either.

But to me it looks like a meteor or maybe reentering space junk.

If a meteor is traveling almost straight towards you, it appears as a bright almost stationary light in the sky surrounded by a halo, which is the fiery tail.

That is what it looks like from the pictures I have seen so far.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
my wife and i also saw it from hervey bay.... Crossing from southwest to east dissapearing over horizon into sunrise.. Object appeared 2d...... During its arc, at the highest point it was approx 45 degrees from horizon. Now i regulary see satelites in early evening and morning, however this definately had a different trajectory...there was a definite arc on this one. But isnt it almost 6 months to the day that the norway spiral occurred?... And just about the exact opposite side of the world?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3cac7aa239c0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/818cdfa8dd51.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aaee446ad33e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Well, the witnesses in the article seem to describe it as a spiral, or "lollypop-type swirl".

Probably just someone trying to open the gates of hell again.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
omg this has got to be some sort of wormhole weapon.these ufo's might be from different factions who are fighting with each other.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I've got first hand confirmation from a pilot friend from Australia that this is what they saw early this morning.

The guy who saw the spiral light is a management check and training pilot for a charter airline based on the Gold Coast Australia.

Who knows what it is but I can 2000% confirm that this is not a hoax and some type of light what ever it may be did light up the early sky in Oz today.

Very Interesting Stuff!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Sorry for the poor Quality I had to use a screen capture to grab this .. but it gives you more of an idea as to what's going on.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Theres more chance of other intelligent life being out there, then mystery planets floating through our solar system and wreaking havoc on planets they pass.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

Thanks for your input jpvskyfreak

Ok this object is Man Made, was under power it had it's own Trajectory the real problem at the moment is, This object fly's through OUR Troposphere and Not One Agency is acknowledging It's existence WHY?

Zelong.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper cell
my wife and i also saw it from hervey bay.... Crossing from southwest to east dissapearing over horizon into sunrise.. Object appeared 2d...... During its arc, at the highest point it was approx 45 degrees from horizon. Now i regulary see satelites in early evening and morning, however this definately had a different trajectory...there was a definite arc on this one. But isnt it almost 6 months to the day that the norway spiral occurred?... And just about the exact opposite side of the world?

G'day sleeper cell and Wife, First, Welcome aboard and Many thanks for your report, when you remember more please post back more
, it all helps.
There are other First hand reports like your self's on the other Thread about this case: Mysterious light with spiral tail seen in Aussie sky may find this interesting all the way to QLD and out to sea, East.

Zelong.

[edit on 5/6/10 by Zelong]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
It seems to me a failed rocket launch or something, just like the famous Norway spiral. I hope one of them does not fall to our head..

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by deccal
It seems to me a failed rocket launch or something, just like the famous Norway spiral. I hope one of them does not fall to our head..

It is always a "failed" rocket launch. It seemed to work with the first one so why not use it for the second one?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join