It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dishonesty & Danger Inherent In The seeingUFOsPA Hoax

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
REMINDER:

This thread is about The Dishonesty & Danger Inherent In The seeingUFOsPA Hoax NOT other members including the OP. All posts of this nature will be removed.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
post removed

[edit on 18/6/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
ATTENTION: Any more of this and post bans will be issued.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I have said this on youtube comments, and I have said it here in many threads. If you are tired of hoaxer videos then you should direct people to:

www.nomorestupidlights.com...

Tell them you want BETTER documentation and not just a "stupid light"....

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by alexander_delta

Nice site mate! Very informative! Boogeyman One rocks!

IRM

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This is just so sad. A couple hundred years ago seeingufospa would have just been dunked in water over and over again until she admitted they were all airplanes and that she was a witch.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
This is just so sad. A couple hundred years ago seeingufospa would have just been dunked in water over and over again until she admitted they were all airplanes and that she was a witch.

More ominously, perhaps, she might have been the one identifying the witches.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Awww Zaiger... your making me all sentimental! There's something to be said for Ye Olde Ways isn't there!

IRM

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Well they were effective, as im sure there were some innocents that were killed durring the witch trials there is ZERO proof that any witch related crime went unsolved. According to the Malleus Maleficarum any good christian would never admit to being a witch no matter how long they were tortured.
I will write allison kruse and see if she will take any of my witch tests.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
how do we know its not real, has anyone ever gone there themselves and stood next to the lady while she recorded? based on her youtube page she has a open offer.
i would like to see this happen, have someone that says its not real go there and make a video disporving it.

does anyone know if this has happened?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I think Ms. Alison has more in common with the spiritualists of the early 20th century than she does medieval witches.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Well im awaiting her response, if she is a witch she will say no. If she says yes we will see if she is a bride of satan or a god fearing christian that is willing to hold her breath for the lord.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
Why are you so hell bent on destroying this woman?
I think you are obsessed with her.

MagicaRose.....

As per the material presented.....

Kruse is dishonest & dangerous on many different levels.

If you have any questions upon your review of the material herein, please let me know.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Apparently you missed the admonishment from the Mod.

That aside, you are using the same rhetoric as Ms. Alison's followers. Instead of discussing facts or producing a cogent argument to defend Ms. Alison, you resort to ad hominems and deflection.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Maybe i am obsessed with her, who knows? All i know is that i feel pretty when i dress like her and hangout at dockside bars pretending to be her. So obsessed? Maybe, but is that a crime? Can any of her supporters proove that she is not a witch and did not cast a spell on me?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Well im awaiting her response, if she is a witch she will say no. If she says yes we will see if she is a bride of satan or a god fearing christian that is willing to hold her breath for the lord.

Zaiger, God help me I love you. And as hilarious as your email to Ms. Alison is, I don't think you are helping matters one bit.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

How did you know? I have photos of Alison covering my walls and locker at work
"paints face like darth maul"

Oh Noes the secret is out

No seriously though Alison Has done a fine job destroying her life and relationships with other people like her fiance. And those who abandoned her after seeing her for what she is : a dangerous delusional hoaxer .

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join