It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dishonesty & Danger Inherent In The seeingUFOsPA Hoax

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit
Originally posted by KIZZZY

How much money I cannot say simply because I do not know.

Thanks Kizzzy, I was quite surprised to learn this today.

In my mind it doesn't matter if you make bucketloads or pocket change - if you're taking money off people by perpetuating a hoax (however you make it) it's a kind of fraud in my mind.

But that's just my humble opinion.

I happen to be in agreement with you

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
It's not just youtube who will approach you to pay money to use all or part of your videos.

I have a vid on youtube that got a lot of attention quite quickly and I had several offers from people like musicians wanting to pay me to put their music over top of the video.

So there are a few avenues to make a dollar off of youtube.

You also get a lot of spam and fake youtube emails telling you to change your password etc.

So youtube fame does come at a price.

(not saying I have youtube fame, just uploaded the right video at the right time)

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I was just talking about You Tube/Google with their ads. I am sure you

are correct with others who are interested in your videos making offers.

Spam is usual and the ol tricksters are always in the ready ...that is no

surprise there.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Thanks Chadwickus - again, didn't know that.

I've been enlightened twice today!

I wonder what happens when you become a YouTube Partner & Blogger.com partner and then your views drop off significantly ...

I guess we'll find out hey ...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

I'd hazard a guess that...

No views = No money.

[edit on 23/6/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

With enough following and interest you can make money off just about anything. it's called 'free enterprise' what people will pay for coverage now?

I remember seeing a video a while back, it was one of allisons. I wasn't convinced at the time that she was filming something unidentified then and I aint convinced now.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

So sorry to double post, how goes that project you were working on? The guide about taking/filming UFO and questions to ask?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Superiorraw

ummmm?

Not me I'm afraid to say.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

oh! oops. Sorry. I thought it was you. I'll have to ask around. I know someone was working on that project.

edit: its CHRLZ. I knew the member name began with C and was in Australia.
Apologies for getting this mixed up.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Superiorraw]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
THE ORB QUEEN IS BACK!
This time around she is filming birds and bugs with her night vision and calling them orbs. Wow, will wonders ever cease with this moron. She has come full circle. In the winter she calls the snowflakes orbs and then in the fall she calls the falling leaves orbs .....Here we are in the summer and the bugs and the birds flying in the dark are now called orbs. She is amazing.
As you can see she no longer uses the 7K camera because it was catching too much detail and actually making it simple for us to debunk her. Now she is back to the NVG which makes everything look orbishly green.......LOL!

Please special attention to when she is filming the Cessna over head. As she pans on it one can not make heads or tails of it when comparing it to the other planes in the distance that she calls orbs. It is amazing that this woman still is trying to sell us this hoax at face value.

I wont post the link but I do recommend you go take a look at her latest video if you want a good laugh.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I knew she could not stay away. A woman like her who craves attention like an addict craves the next cheap fix, it was a matter of time until she relapsed. Im looking forward to Z's next debunking... it has been too long.

Kick the tires and light the fires boys

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

Well im awaiting her response, if she is a witch she will say no. If she says yes we will see if she is a bride of satan or a god fearing christian that is willing to hold her breath for the lord.

Update

Got a response

And i sent my response

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Jose recently posted saying the premiere of UFO TGSNT may not happen at the Chinese Theater premiere due to investors pulling out? He is indeed hurting in his pockets. I don't know if said investor realized he had Alisons hoax in the film originally if not still or not. His other films were hosted on his channel not long after they were released all though they were available on DVD. It may take some time for it to be upped to torrent client because i do not see people rushing out and buying his dvd and ripping it. So i would stay tuned and check his channel next month... probably best bet. Yes i am curious to see if he will remove her footage. I have my doubts for some reason. I hope for his sake he does, he cant afford to further tarnish his image with more hoaxes and "rods" ect. His credibility is festering down the tubes as it is/

He seems more interested in profiting from the rehashing of his Older Film. I question his "research" i think he does not bother looking in to the validity of his presentations. He sells other peoples work and must be offering them a percentage or he could be sued. Such as rehashing of bits from the disclosure project and old stuff that has been seen a million times belonging to other people. When Steven Greer also happens to be marketing the same materials. So commonly seen on youtube "compilation of ufo videos best of" dashed with hoaxes and crap like rods all the while he was clueless regarding KNOWING of alisons hoax. Im would bet he has seen Z's videos and is not concerned with disclosure and real research. All he has done is rehash what has been done before like the disclosure project and any memorable footage like phoenix lights leaving one thinking "i seen this before" deja vu?

NO

No different than making a mixtape of your favorite artists.. then selling bootlegs of it in some dark alley. I think making money off this DVD is telling of his intent. Also this is what he had to say recently.

Jose Escamilla - continued for the previous post - I don't know if they will allow this, but I don't want to give it up. Contact everyone you know that has 30 dollars to spare and have them purchase the DVD sale. I know we can generate 2000 sales very quickly, providing people are contacted to do so as favors for each and everyone of you.

30 Dollars for a DVD Jose? WTF? Blueray does not cost that much any more, someone wants $

Jose Escamilla Jose Escamilla Dear friends, I am devastated about what has just happened with the investor for the premiere. I don't EVER give up. It is imperative this event takes place. I am calling the theater owners on Monday to see if they will give me another week to get the theater rental paid in full. I am contacting all the vendors, the re...d carpet people, signage, security, etc., to get another week's reprieve. See More June 20 at 6:18am · Comment · Like

A ploy to boost his DVD sales ? Think he may be bluffing in order to sell 2000 over priced DVD's of stuff we have all ready seen? Is what i am thinking.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Unknown Soldier.....

Thanks for your update about Escamilla!

Escamilla deserves what he gets.....

.....him & the rest of the pathetic hoaxers & scammers out there.

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Hey.....

What's with the Greer reference in that video?

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Probably because Alison thinks she is a part of CSETI and was a UFO guru long before her claims of Alien invasion. Next thing you know she will take a photo of a moth and pass it off as an alien...

wait

she has all ready done that lol

Am I seeing a pattern here? First she gets this hoax idea from another hoaxer "orionifo" aka phil from pine bush New York. Then she claims these "orbs" are from Orion just like Phil, then she reenacts Steven Greer's tactics. She gets her ideas from other charlatans. I would not be surprised if she gets interviewed by Kerrie Casidy soon since there is a trend lately in Project Camelot interviewing disinfo people. That is why Bill left. There is a silent war going on in the UFO community between charlatans and real truth seekers. Alison is part of the disinfo camp and in league with charlatans alike. Another reason they are dangerous is for the sake of disinformation and making a profit from it. That profit could grow in to a potentially larger disinfo campaign down the road.

Here is an example of the utter stupidity and kind of behavior we are dealing with

Now you will see more and more of these types coming out of the wood work and shining laser pointers at planes and choppers. I am afraid this is just the beginning of a dangerous trend . Now everyone with a IR cam and a laser pointer and a case of beer and a bag of shrooms is Steven Greer , or some leading expert on UFO's

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Argh....The people's behaviour in that video is so scary..It reminded me the original "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" movie...
Be careful while dealing with them guys. Brrrrr...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Now you will see more and more of these types coming out of the wood work and shining laser pointers at planes and choppers. I am afraid this is just the beginning of a dangerous trend .

oh
you mean like this>
news.uk.msn.com...

it seems like people are already taking matters into their own hands, obviously to some kind of agenda civilians are pointing lasers up at aircraft.
Whether or not this person knew about that on Youtube is another thing entirely but it wouldnt surprise me if it is related.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by Superiorraw]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Unknown Soldier.....

Fair dinkum.....

That's just terrible stuff! :shk:

What a pack of idiots.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link