It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dishonesty & Danger Inherent In The seeingUFOsPA Hoax

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

You're being pedantic mate! What are you really trying to say? I believe there's another
motive to your post.

IRM

First of all my question was directed to SeeingUFOzPA about the phrase Fabric of
Ufology that attracted my attention, I don't think SeeingUFOzPA needs a “fancy lawyer”
like you in this matter, it's a direct question to him so don't be a moron and let the man
speak, I don't care if you love that much SeeingUFOzPA it's not of my concern, don't
interfere.

OK, again I will ask again SeeingUFOzPA about what you mentioned as the Fabric of
Ufology I'm really interested to know what the phrase means. Is it like a factory or
something similar? Is it like producing UFOs? I think it's an interesting definition and
I'm curious but the answer belongs only to you so again will you be so kind to explain
to me what did you mean by saying The Fabric of Ufology? You answer will be much
appreciated, thank you.

And just to clarify things I'm not critiicizing or attacking you, nothing like that, I respect
your comments, it's just I'm curious as I never heard that phrase before. On the other
hand I'm not interested to comment or discuss anything about that lady Alison AKA
Seeing Airplanes all the time PA or anything related to her, she's irrelevant and a waste
of time. Have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
On the other hand I'm not interested to comment or discuss anything about that lady Alison AKA Seeing Airplanes all the time PA or anything related to her, she's irrelevant and a waste of time. Have a nice day.

Then you're in the wrong place. The title of the thread is "The Dishonesty & Danger Inherent In The seeingUFOsPA Hoax". It should be self-explanatory what SeeingUFOzPA meant in his "fabric of ufology" comment; you seem very adamant to change the subject.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Free_spirit, your question only eludes to your level of education. It is like asking ...what do you mean that orbs fly through the air? What kind of air is it? Is the air polluted or is the air clear? Do you see where I am going? Of course not...Allow me to further educate you. Who gives a flying frak about the metaphor used when the idea is pretty much clear to the ordinary educated man. You only make yourself look foolish when you ask questions that have nothing to do with the meat and potatoes of the over all discussion. Might I advise you to go back to your cult leader and ask her to arm you with better questions. And to answer you question, the fabric used consists of a cotton and silk blend that is quiet pleasing to the touch....LOL

For the record, if anyone wants to answer on behalf while I am gone then I welcome it. They can speak on my behalf and you have no right to thrash their valid answers to your simian like questions. Please, for god sakes think before you speak for it is clear that the theme of "Deliverance" plays in the background every time you flap your lips. Just in case you are clueless as to what I speak of please look up "DUELING BANJOS".

Thank you and have a Happy Kwanzaa, Free_spirit.

P.S ...you might want to lay off the alcohol for a bit.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by SeeingUFOzPA]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

It is not an uncommon phrase.
www.brainyquote.com...

Any system or structure consisting of connected parts; as, the fabric of the universe.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I always wondered why Z always refers to Kwanzaa

Yes a file or blog is a very good idea. If that inspires a few nutters along the way then so be it.. they will always find a reason or "conspiracy" behind our plight. They make for poor representation and council for Alison. They are part of the reason her hoax is the butt of all jokes in UFOligy today. Then of course crazy Alie as we all know is bat #e crazy.

I have amassed a bit of data so far and would be more than happy to assist in the prospect of such a joint effort. I feel we are encroaching upon the end of this tragic hoax but the job is not finished. She is on her last legs like an old horse that needs taken out behind the barn has seen it's better days come to pass. Sooner or later she will try to reignite the fanaticism that fuels her channel and seek a new brotherhood of sheepish fools. It just needs that 1,2 punch. Hopefully one day UFOLigy may return to normalcy and get on the right track if these nutters filming planes would just go away. One can only hope

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Let us get back on topic with yet another video in which i debunk the hell out of Alison. After this video she just stopped filming from that parking lot and changed to another location. She never did explain why she changed her vantage point but we all know why.

Enjoy.

www.youtube.com...

If anyone can re post this link properly please do so...THANKS.

BTW here is a little insight into the world of JOSE ESCAMILLA. I love how this guy rants away and hits every point on target. It speaks volumes that Alison is now being sponsored by Jose....LOL.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeingUFOzPA

Did you say: “you might want to lay off the alcohol for a bit?”

That was extremely offensive SeeingUFOzPA, extremely pissed off. I never offended
you and my messages are there to be analyzed. It seems you have a very serious
infatuation with this lady that is affecting your behavior, you are even using the same
nickname only changed a letter, you built a shrine in YouTube devoted entirely to this
lady like a low average stalker with only one thought in mind, to annihilate this lady
24 hours a day full time. How regrettable way of living, I should say this is very sick.
Why don't you get your life back.

And you dare to speak of alcohol? What a funny guy but that's OK enjoy your full time
infatuation. As I see now this was a complete waste of time.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Fear not, you can salvage the day by lighting the candles that represent KWANZAA.

Always remember to have a wonderful Kwanzaa filled day.

God Bless.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

It seems you have a very serious
infatuation with this lady that is affecting your behavior...

One could say the same for your obsession with Z here. He seems to have struck a nerve with you.

His videos are rather funny, and do expose Alison as somewhat of a cult leader. Plus exposing her may be saving local pilots lives by stopping her dangerous habit of using lasers.

Can't we all just get along?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

LOL stalking eh? Why can't you Kruse-Kronies ('K' used on purpose) learn some
vocabulary words like, R E F U T E

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

It seems you have a very serious infatuation with this lady that is affecting your behavior, you are even using the same nickname only changed a letter, you built a shrine in YouTube devoted entirely to this lady like a low average stalker with only one thought in mind, to annihilate this lady 24 hours a day full time. How regrettable way of living, I should say this is very sick.
Why don't you get your life back.

Notice free_spirit is using the exact same tactic as Ms. Alison's other supporters. Instead of addressing the facts of the situation, instead of defending their claims with evidence, instead of telling us why their critics are wrong or why the facts support their own claims, Ms. Alison's supporters attempt to deflect, attacking their critics personally.

It won't work, free_spirit. You can go back to Ms. Alison and tell her we are on to you all.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Oh absolutely well said Rex! Well said indeed and so very true.

They all come and whine and moan and groan but not one...NOT ONE has

ever debunked or refuted Mr. Z with their own video.!

[edit on 14-6-2010 by KIZZZY]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
ONLY ONCE HAVE THEY EVER TRIED TO REFUTE MY VIDEOS AND THEY FAILED MISERABLY. (click below link and free free to post it the proper way)

www.youtube.com...

I came back and caught them in a further lie. Ever since that debacle they stopped trying to refute me and started to threaten me. You would think that if I had bogus evidence they would come along and supply further evidence to counter mine but what usually results is a plunge into the realm of insults and threats.

HOW DARE I EVEN CHALLENGE THE WORDS OF MISTRESS ALISON! HAHAHHAH. These people are incredible.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
what would that first target be at the start of u soldiers video....it dives pretty hard till the 10 second mark....it could be a bug or a bird, i suppose...it's a fast mover

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
In this video the subject of SNOWFLAKE orbies is also touched on.

www.youtube.com...

I would like to make mention that the only time her roof camera catches orbs flying around is only after it snows. YET MORE PROOF THAT THIS WOMAN IS LOONY!
Funny how in the summer time we don't see any orbies flying around her roof...LOL.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by SeeingUFOzPA]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingUFOzPA
In this video the subject of SNOWFLAKE orbies is also touched on.

www.youtube.com...

I would like to make mention that the only time her roof camera catches orbs flying around is only after it snows. YET MORE PROOF THAT THIS WOMAN IS LOONY!
Funny how in the summer time we don't see any orbies flying around her roof...LOL.

OMG! I remember this! The weather report because her roof IR cam filmed

the snowflakes on the roof whilst Alison was passing off SNOWFLAKES

as ORBS!

That was utterly PRICELESS!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I recall that for a split second she actually pondered calling them orbs that morph into snowflakes and then she dropped the issue altogether. The woman never gives up.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SeeingUFOzPA

Well I tell ya Mr. Z, you have provided many people with hours of

laughter. I mean it was like watching a TV sitcom hopping back and

forth to Alison's ridiculous ORBS to your debunking/refuting all of

her "MARATHON" videos. What really gets me though, and I have

said time and time again, not one of these people (her cult members)

questions the fact that Alison is pointing out to dozens of these orbs

(snickering) night after night! I mean, no one has questioned this?

They all just say "great catch"
*scratches head*

[edit on 15-6-2010 by KIZZZY]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

First of all my question was directed to SeeingUFOzPA about the phrase Fabric of Ufology that attracted my attention, I don't think SeeingUFOzPA needs a “fancy lawyer” like you in this matter

But I'm a dis-info agent! Stop calling me 'fancy lawyer' or you'll give me an identity crisis! Furthermore, your post was a blatant troll. Nothing less.

I find it ironic that someone who calls themselves free_spirit feels that have the right to tell me when I can and can't interject. Priceless!

Nanoo Nanoo!

IRM

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join