It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Statue of Anubis Being Installed at Denver Airport.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dzonatas
I find Anubis to be a symbol that protects those that are unborn from those that have been born.

Well he’s doing a lousy job for the 1 million babies being aborted every year here in the U.S.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Geez, the Denver airport continues to get freakier and freakier. Have any ATSers actually visited and/or traveled through the airport? I'd be curious to hear some first hand stories about this bizarro airport.

Edit for typos

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Hazystars]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Shark_Feeder

Anubis was the god of the journey to the afterlife while Osiris was the king of the afterlife. Having a statue of Anubis is actually far more creepy than one of Osiris.

--airspoon

reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I have always found the DIA theories fascinating and extremely strange. Even skeptics have a hard time justifying the weirdness of the DIA. This kind of thing just perpetuates the mystery. What on earth are they thinking?

--airspoon

Edited to add: "I"

[edit on 3-6-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazystars
Have any ATSers actually visited and/or traveled through the airport? I'd be curious to hear some first hand stories about this bizarro airport.

Yes I have been through DIA. I was there back when it was really new and had just opened.

Maybe around 1998 or so. I don't recall exactly. This was before I had heard any of the conspiracy theories or seen the murals and stuff. I don't think they had even added those things until AFTER I was there...

But... I did see some crazy stuff. Mostly the layout of the airport was bizarre.

It was so huge and vast. The biggest airport I've ever been through, it seemed enormous.

They had a transportation system inside there, where you could get on a tram that would take you through underground tunnels to other sections of the airport.

Well, when I was on the tram, I would look over to the sides through the windows. As we went through these long corridors, there would be these huge side-areas that I would see.

Like massive hallways with doors way far down at the end. AND GET THIS, there was Barbed wire Fence blocking any entrance into these massive hallways (shooting off the sides of the tram corridors).

Why would they put barbed wire fence to block off sections of the airport?? And why would they put it deep in an underground corridor used ONLY by this TRAM system????

It makes NO SENSE at all.

I remembered it specifically because it perplexed me greatly when I saw it, as it has no apparent reason that I can think of. There are no animals down there. There are no civilians wandering around. The hallways were empty and huge, with doors at the end.

It just makes no sense.

Especially since these hallways were Illuminated with lighting!

Why would they want me to see that stuff??

Edit to add: These hallways were roughly these dimensions. Around 75-80 feet tall (25m vertical), by maybe 100 feet wide (33m horizontal). The doors in the back of them were at least 1000 feet (333m depth) away. Possibly further.

The tram moved quickly so you don't have much time to inspect things.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by muzzleflash]

[edit on 3-6-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Thanks for your input!! Have you seen a satellite view of the Denver airport? The layout looks exactly like a swastika - it's so weird. Here's a link if you haven't already seen it: www.denverrealestateonline.com...=909141&NF=1

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally the twin statues of anubis, guarded the passageway to the Halls of amenti. Now if the folks at DIA have found the correct passageway it would be correct to have the twins positioned at the entryway.
No big deal if you know the correct words to say when passing the twin anubis, on your journey...course if you get the phrase wrong...its curtains.

Its like the fabled riddle of the sphinx. If you got it right you got to live, if you got it wrong. You were eaten...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

You are over reacting. There's really no more to say. It's an exhibit.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
I thought King Tut did his U.S. rounds over 20 years ago. The Denver Museum, which is 26 miles from DIA, will have this exhibit from June 29 2010 to Jan 9 2011.
And yes, it is particularly eerie that with all of the drums of war beating world wide, this dammed thing shows up at the New World Airport.

Thats exactly what I was thinking, It's really odd when the world is getting ready for a really big war, that relics that may be sacred to the Illuminati are being transported to an airport that is rumored to have a underground facility that would be used as a lifeboat in the case of an extinction event. I live in Colorado Springs and I've seen several billboards for the Denver King Tut exhibit they are going to be setting up.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Hi Folks,

I'm not far from the Tut exhibit here in NYC. The only advertisements I've seen are posters @ bus stops and on public phones. While there is no shortage of statues on this island, I can safely say there are no ancient Egyptian deities currently hanging out on the streets of Manhattan.

If the statue is indeed just a promotional item, it would seem likely that the company hired to promote the show would look to carry consistent materials from place to place so the show can leap frog from one location to another and those involved in the setup and breakdown of these events would have a routine to follow. Of course different locations allow for modifications but you can't tell me there isn't room for that statue here in Times Square.

What can we do but add this to the list of Denver Airport anomalies that simply don't add up.

CORRECTION... There apparently is room for the God of the afterlife here in Manhattan...
Anubis Sighting NYC

[edit on 3-6-2010 by HIStory Indeed]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

You are over reacting. There's really no more to say. It's an exhibit.

It's also possible that you are under reacting. The same King Tut exhibit visited my city several times without the need to create & erect an expensive Anbuis statue as a PR move. The new statue, combined with the general high strangeness of the Denver airport, definitely raises the eyebrow of a conspiracy theorist.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIStory Indeed
Hi Folks,

I'm not far from the Tut exhibit here in NYC. The only advertisements I've seen are posters @ bus stops and on public phones. While there is no shortage of statues on this island, I can safely say there are no ancient Egyptian deities currently hanging out on the streets of Manhattan.

If the statue is indeed just a promotional item, it would seem likely that the company hired to promote the show would look to carry consistent materials from place to place so the show can leap frog from one location to another and those involved in the setup and breakdown of these events would have a routine to follow. Of course different locations allow for modifications but you can't tell me there isn't room for that statue here in Times Square.

What can we do but add this to the list of Denver Airport anomalies that simply don't add up.

Precisely! While the King Tut exhibit was in my town, the promotion was exactly the same in terms of the posters. I saw a few ads in the newspaper as well. The exhibit items themselves are obviously rare and very expensive to ship around as it is. Adding a brand new Anbuis statue to mix at the DIA at this time is just weird.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Are the elites laughing their butts off and telling us death is coming with this statue?
Yeah, thats exactly what they're doing. If you want to send a message in the form of a statue, where else would you choose than that well known centre of world culture & heritage: Denver. Afterall, what media outlet worth their salt could fail to pick up on such an anomaly?
When the elites put a pentagram mosaic on the floor of Detroit bus station, we'll know that the anti-christ is about to return. Thats the thing to watch out for...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Haha, they can try to scare us but we'll just ignore them and re-make our own courts and country, like this guy.

# this fear #!

But yeah, creepy and surely prophetic just like the rest of the airport.
Some interesting info here and of course images of the murals and horse on Google images.

Same ol' Same ol'

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Look at the road entering into the airport (the name is pena I believe). It is a drawn to look like a penis entering a vagina. Complete with left and right ovaries.
Very disgusting for a pulbic road.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Violater1]

Maybe it's a pubic road?

Though I don't see what is disgusting about a natural act.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Anubis has been to at least one other airport, if not more. A year or so ago it was at the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport for several months while the exhibit was in Dallas. The DFW airport isn't even insanely close to where the exhibit was held, so its not like the promoters wanted the airport to be within a certain distance of the exhibit, otherwise Anubis would stay in storage. There was also a lot of advertisements in the newspapers, on billboards along the highways, and even along the roadways going into and leaving the DFW airport.

I'm not saying that there isn't anything freaky about the Denver Airport or that there isn't anything to this, because there very well could be. It would be really easy to take something like an Anubis statue, the freaky-ness of the airport, and everything going on in the world and think that Anubis is some some slap in the face/warning by the elite. However, since this is at least the second (but most likely more) airport that Anubis has been at while the King Tut exhibit was in town, I think that saying that this means death and destruction are on the way might be a little bit of an overreaction.

Unless there is something about the DFW airport that I am unaware of.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hate to bust your bubbles, you crazy chickens you!!! But I work at the museum where Tut was last summer in Indianapolis, and the first place they put him was at the track, and then the airport and then he guarded the museum from open to close of the exhibit. Nothing crazy is going on. I promise. go check him out very sinister looking but just part of the Tut tour.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
reply to post by Shark_Feeder

Anubis was the god of the journey to the afterlife while Osiris was the king of the afterlife. Having a statue of Anubis is actually far more creepy than one of Osiris.

--airspoon

I have always found the DIA theories fascinating and extremely strange. Even skeptics have a hard time justifying the weirdness of the DIA. This kind of thing just perpetuates the mystery. What on earth are they thinking?

--airspoon

Edited to add: "I"

[edit on 3-6-2010 by airspoon]

Sure it's weird.
But is it some sort of evidence of the NWO? No.
Perhaps it's even what the theories claim, and that the person who did put them up wants half the world dead, etc, etc, is that evidence of NWO, or evidence of a sick person who does want half the world dead and managed to sneak in the symbols of it.
Oh, but the anubis is part of an exhibition, so, back to the murals and horse.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
its a #ing statue, nothing special about it, like honestly i am really questioning the sanity and intellgence of my own species ...this is just sad

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Everyone check into what's going on under denver airport...
This seems to be a real big joke, they will pay for their actions...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
its just another sign
we already have entered the point of no return
no need to be afraid of that statue

since jan 11 the day i have lost my job after 4 yrs the reason of course was economic problem we have to cut you
that day was also the devastating earthquake in Haiti
the signs have been more then ever there and everywhere...

the signs are telling us that its not the end of the world ... no
it will be the end of the world as we know it
policy will be change ...
laws will be change ...
our spoiled way of life
our materialistic way of life
some superpower countrys will colapse (economy - war ..)
no more nukes will ever be used (hiroshima was enought...)

we will still exist but in a better way
we will be more spiritual as ever
everyone will be brothers and sisters

we cant know very sure when all this change will happen and how it will happen or how it will finish
continues to read any news on all side be aware of the signs they are everywhere at anytime .. catch them up with an open minds

no one should ever panic or be afraid we know the world need some change its not perfect like this... so many are suffering while other bother with money and big cars spending big $$$$ on useless things
we need to keep going day by day and trust in God, faith, good
and be ready

statue of anubis lol the Goa'uld have return !!!
Gen Jack O'neill will save us

ps: if you can do good action sometime or a simple smile to somebody you cross in the street can be a huge step for humanity

better be good then bad ... or shame on you

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Ben81]

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Ben81]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join