It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Statue of Anubis Being Installed at Denver Airport.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

This is so strange...
We can't have Jesus statue on airports...
No cross. no religious symbol in public areas..

And yet we can have Egyptian God on US airport????

Stuff in Denver airport does not make any sense!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

Check into D.U.M.B.S before you call this outrageous...Denver is one of them.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I live in Denver and the whole DIA thing is nonsense. The pedastal with "buttons"? Just a braille representation of what is stated on the plaque. The murals? A local artist that was comissioned by the wife of a mayor that had no taste and really no talent that got sick of the criticism so he shut up. I explored everywhere in that airport pre 911 and I can tell you that everything is pretty mundane. The big tunnels another poster reported seeing in the tram are actually junctions where the other trams come in, the barbed wire being the windmill type devices that help the trams go along. Several flight attendants that I know have been to the 'underground complex' and have seen maintenence bays for the trams as well as construction storage for any ongoing repairs that are always happening. Yes it is large and ominous seeming, but its not scary. Before 911 you could go anywhere, back corridors, hell I even made my way to a captains lounge without getting caught. Security was as simple as any other airport until 911. Sure there may be some symbology, but if you look around there is synchronicity and symbology everywhere. I actually think that DIA is one of the easiest airports to get around in, has very helpful staff, and I have never had an issue even when taking a cell picture of the remaining murals.

The Denver Museum is also facing some hard times as many artistic ventures are right now so publicity is publicity. They didn't have their free day in the March this year like they normally do due to cutbacks. King Tut is huge for this town. One of my friends is even trying to get people in because she works in public relations for the city. I am not surprised that they are pulling out all the stops, even to bring the DIA conspiracy crowd in.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by angrypsycho1977

Yeah you know more than you will ever tell...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shark_Feeder
I am not downing the OP as I always found the DIA conspiracy fascinating, that said Anubis is not the God of Death or the Afterlife.

Osiris is the God of death and the afterlife;actually known as the Dead God.

Anubis is the God of funerals, fills a similar role to the Egyptians as the Grim Reaper might fill today.

Would that be kind of like Thanatos and Hades? No second line, it's insanity.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Anubis - Wikipedia

However, Anubis is the "Keeper of Divine Justice", and was given by the Gods the role of sovereignty of souls. Deciding the weight of "truth" by weighing the Heart against the Feather, Anubis dictated the fate of souls. In this manner, he was a Lord of the Underworld...

Considering the rumors of Denver International Airport being the location of the elite's fallout shelter/gathering point after future global human kill offs, this statue is more than just a little disconcerting.

As many who study conspiracy theories around the concept of global population reduction know, the global elite want to reduce the human population in order to protect the Earth. So the elite will "dictate the fate of souls" with their "Divine Justice". And after that happens and the elite are hiding underground, they will certainly be "Lords of the Underworld".

No wonder they worship Anubis and placed them at their clubhouse's front door.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by harrytuttle]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

if there were an exhibit about the life of jesus at the airport and he was portrayed as truly middle eastern and humble as he should be i would be all for it. support anthropology and the arts, which in my opinion is all religion really is.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOWILLFALL

i also do know that there is a maximum security sort of holding area for prisoners in transit, but that is actually well known since we do have the supermax here. i also can say that the real areas in my region that should be watched are Greeley and Boulder, and i honestly think that DIA is a red herring.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by angrypsycho1977

Why is it full of mason symbols and paintings of people dying by fire....What is the point of an underground base/mega city under an airport?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
It is really hard not to buy into this stuff about Colorado airport as a part of the 2012, NWO, high above sea level safe zone. That place just keeps presenting "facts" that I just have to see for my self. So looks like I will be booking a flight soon. Gotta see this stuff for myself..

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
there is a lot of strange things going on in Denver...why would they put all these odd statues and almost like clues all over in the airport for many people to see....

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PPGrocks

Because it's a game to these idiots...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfisolated
well... theres meant to be all these secret tunnels and cities and that under denver airport right?

and something about the layout resembling a swastika?

i dunno, been drinking beer in the sun all afternoon
do an ats search for denver airport...

There's a youtube preacher/prophet going on about how the Denver airport is shaped like a phallus and how that equates to satan and such. There for sure was an ats thread about that.

If you look long enough at something already on your suspect list, you'll find plenty more fuel for the fire. Be it the Denver airport, Disneyworld, Washington DC...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I must admit, due to this story I have fallen quite in love with the non-existent adjective "Anuboid." I will have to seek earnestly for some relevant context into which it can be slipped.

Be that as it may, one thing is for certain: the Denver airport people are aware of the reputation their facility has gained over the past decade or whatnot. So leaving aside the thorny issue of whether or not the statue has any truly nefarious meaning, we can be fairly sure that the people making the decision to bring it there knew it would bring controversy. It seems a strange move to me. Are we, perhaps, seeing a cheezy, carnivalesque attempt to turn the DIA into some sort of occult freakshow tourist trap amid a nasty regional economic slump?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I speculate that the DIA is symbolic as the location of the nation's new capital after D.C. gets destroyed.The statue of Anubis is just TPTB doing their usual "speak over people's heads" thing.

Although the symbolism behind it is very intriguing. The Egyptian God of Death and Afterlife being installed during a time described by many as the "calm before the storm" or Revelations' prophecies coming true.

Of course, this prophecy is only being fulfilled because the people who wrote the script are the same people controlling the play right now. It can't help but be fulfilled at this point. Unless we change...

I have no physical "proof" to back this up, but call it intuition.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
ok .. I'm just NOT having a good feeling in my spirit (a sinking feeling in my gut) when I first saw the vid~!

DIA is practically dead center of USA .. major point of interest I'd say.. but for what..? if anything was to gain access to major portion to the US, it would be started here first.

Like a chessboard, the side that holds the center of the board usually wins the game.. hmmmm.....

from a military perspective.. ahh.. yea.. I just noticed something about DIA, it's a major hub.. MOST of the US highways converge there.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrypsycho1977
The big tunnels another poster reported seeing in the tram are actually junctions where the other trams come in, the barbed wire being the windmill type devices that help the trams go along.

Nope that's not what I saw.

Those tunnels had NO Rails at all, NONE.

And the barbed wire was on top of a chain linked fence at the front of those hallways.

I think I know what a chain linked fence is, and barbed wire.

The tram had nothing to do with that fencing, especially since the fence had nothing connected to it (other than 2 brick walls), and it was NO WHERE NEAR the tram!

So really you are not even talking about the same thing I am.

1) No rails in the halls
2) Chain link fence w/ barbed wire is NOT a tram related device

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I never did understand the whole conspiracy theory with the airport. It's obvious there is nothing strange or conspiring about it. It's just an airport that has gotten some attention from the conspiracy community.

It's fun to read about the theories though!!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by droneonline

The reporter said it's "26 feet" tall....I wonder if that "26" has any meaning...

The language your using is based on 26.

Right?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

post by droneonline

The reporter said it's "26 feet" tall....I wonder if that "26" has any meaning...

according to google and wikipedia (admitteddly not the most authoritive sources, but you get what you pay for), using the ancient measurement system of "Rods," 26 feet = 1.575757 rods.

That's a lot of "57s" there, isn't it?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join