It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Statue of Anubis Being Installed at Denver Airport.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Statue of Anubis Being Installed at Denver Airport.

www.9news.com

DENVER - Ever since it was first installed at Denver International Airport, the 32-foot-tall blue "Mustang" has been the talk of the town, but a new addition is sure to get plenty of attention.
Although part of the lore of the 9,000-pound "Mustang" is that its creator, Luis Jiménez, was tragically killed while making the piece, Anubis may be even more notorious. He's the Egyptian god of death and the afterlife.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 3-6-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
With everything that is happening and they are installing a statue of the Egyptian God of Death and the Afterlife at the Denver airport in the U.S.?...

Are the elites laughing their butts off and telling us death is coming with this statue?

It is kind of strange with everything that is happening right now.

From the oil leak which is killing and will continue to kill marine life, and will cause suffering for many families and will cost jobs.

To the confrontation between North and South Korea because the North sank a sub from the South and war is very possible.

To the calls of hatred and confrontation made by many people, and nations against Israel...

It is a bit strange the statue of Anubis, the Egyptian God of Death and the Afterlife is being installed at the Denver Airport.

Opinions?

www.9news.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
From the article.

It's being put in to preview the Denver Art Museum's King Tut exhibit.

The exhibit runs June 29 through Jan. 9, 2011, and Anubis will be standing guard during that time.

Doesn't seem that it's permanent.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

War is also not permanent. I don't know, I find it a bit strange. I know it has been planned for a while but still with all the other strange paintings at the airport even if it is just for almost a year this to me is a bit more than coincidence.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
well... theres meant to be all these secret tunnels and cities and that under denver airport right?

and something about the layout resembling a swastika?

i dunno, been drinking beer in the sun all afternoon
do an ats search for denver airport...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The people running DIA know about all of these conspiracy theories. They get asked all the time about the murals or the mustang, or the tunnels.

So why would they keep adding even more mysterious bizarre things? Why would they keep pushing to make DIA seem weird as hell?

Why???

Because they are giving us a message. And no amounts of complaints will stop them.

We should listen to their message closely, because they are going through great expenses to provide it to us.

DIA is a super weird place. And it only gets weirder as time goes on.

There are for sure symbolic messages being conveyed. What they mean, is up for debate.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
From the article.

It's being put in to preview the Denver Art Museum's King Tut exhibit.

The exhibit runs June 29 through Jan. 9, 2011, and Anubis will be standing guard during that time.

Doesn't seem that it's permanent.

Huh the last time i checked the king tuts exhibit was in new york

www.discoverytsx.com...

Like Hello! it was in toronto until April-may then it was moved to new york, until i dont know, until when, i have been following it.

But i know for one thing its still in new york.

Why didn't put the Anubis at the Museum? if its for king tut? thats what toronot AOG did.

Come on lets be real.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The entire conspiracy of the denver airport is facinating

It's really fascinating to read all about it and let your mind run with ideas and thoughts.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I thought King Tut did his U.S. rounds over 20 years ago. The Denver Museum, which is 26 miles from DIA, will have this exhibit from June 29 2010 to Jan 9 2011.
And yes, it is particularly eerie that with all of the drums of war beating world wide, this dammed thing shows up at the New World Airport.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

why didnt they put the Anubis at The Denver Museum? like toronto did?

putting it at the airport makes no sense and feels not complete.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
That's messed up. They're defintely jsut laughing in the faces of the sheeple by putting this in DENVER.

S & F

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I am not downing the OP as I always found the DIA conspiracy fascinating, that said Anubis is not the God of Death or the Afterlife.

Osiris is the God of death and the afterlife;actually known as the Dead God.

Anubis is the God of funerals, fills a similar role to the Egyptians as the Grim Reaper might fill today.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shark_Feeder
I am not downing the OP as I always found the DIA conspiracy fascinating, that said Anubis is not the God of Death or the Afterlife.

Osiris is the God of death and the afterlife;actually known as the Dead God.

Anubis is the God of funerals, fills a similar role to the Egyptians as the Grim Reaper might fill today.

www.ancient-egypt-online.com...

Of all the ancient Egyptian Gods Anubis is frequently the deity referred to as the god of death.

Anubis father was Osiris whom was the king of the underworld

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
I thought King Tut did his U.S. rounds over 20 years ago.

This is an exhibition of different pieces and was in the UK last year - my wife went to see it, and as she had seen the original at the British Museum was thrilled to see new pieces displayed (shes an Egypt nut)

As the article states this is an "Exhibit" or Temporary placement of the statue - probably to build up attention for the show - which is commercial in nature - it was at the O2 arena rather that any museum in London.

I always found the whole Denver thing a lot of wind and ..

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
It could also be either symbolism, or just coincidence but the statue is being installed at the western gate.

To me that sounds like death will arrive to the west.

I am not saying it is this, but still strange to say the least.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Here maybe this will help clear up the debate about Osiris - Anubis.

The oldest known mention of Anubis is in the Old Kingdom pyramid texts, where he is associated with the burial of the Pharaoh.[4] At this time, Anubis was the most important god of the Dead but he was replaced during the Middle Kingdom by Osiris.[5]

en.wikipedia.org...

4) Wilkinson, Richard H. (2003). The complete gods and goddesses of ancient Egypt. London: Thames & Hudson. pp. 188–190. ISBN 0-500-05120-8.

5) Charles Freeman, The Legacy of Ancient Egypt, Facts on File, Inc. 1997. p.91

So essentially Anubis is the Old Kingdom version of Osiris who came into prominence later during the Middle Kingdom period.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Ooops sorry. duplicate posting.
I'm having dificulty with Firefox
soo I switched to Explorer.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
How funny would it be if the NWO has no plans at all whatsoever for Denver but are just doing all these things to laugh at us as we speculate over what's going to happen there.
We may just be a big joke to them and they just keep feeding our imaginations

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I find Anubis to be a symbol that protects those that are unborn from those that have been born. The strange tells and nightmarish myths that go along with the passage between the two only helps scare aware people from the innocent.

The images portrayed gives the impression of death and destructions, and that is one of things was needed to create such flight.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal
How funny would it be if the NWO has no plans at all whatsoever for Denver but are just doing all these things to laugh at us as we speculate over what's going to happen there.
We may just be a big joke to them and they just keep feeding our imaginations

Yea, we feed the Shriners, and they feed our imagination.

DIA is no joke. Look at the road entering into the airport (the name is pena I believe). It is a drawn to look like a penis entering a vagina. Complete with left and right ovaries.
Very disgusting for a pulbic road.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Violater1]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join