It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Statue of Anubis Being Installed at Denver Airport.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
So the Anubis statue stands guard at Denver airport and floats down the river Thames

In the Book of the Dead Anubis determines the worthiness of the deceased to enter the realm of the dead (the Underworld)

so it's a coincidence that both locations have underground structures.

en.wikipedia.org...

lets hope for no Pyramids in the sky

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Maybe because of this:

Obama is Akhenaton (Amenhotep IV)

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

Wow, nice find...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
these are the gods that created our world we are slaves to them they are comeing from outer sapce back to earth the airport is the landing strip

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
yeah right and their symbol is the penis. That is that part of the airport where they land.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Can anyone please explain why all of the exhibition dates for the Tut Exhibition overlap?

Toronto - Nov 24 - 2009 to April 18 - 2010 extended to May 2 - 10
NY City - April 23 - 2010 to Jan 2 - 2011
Denver - June 29 - 2010 to Jan 9 - 2011

[edit on 16-6-2010 by Vitruvian]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

The truth is that nothing will happen in 2012 because the **** is going down in 2011...
People only prepare right before the fact, 2012 is a smoke screen...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I was at DIA recently, and the statue is in place. I took a picture of it too, from inside Jepessen Terminal, but I'm afraid to post pictures online due to exif data; I don't want a picture being traced back to me. I was about to post this info in a new thread, but a search for 'Anubis' and 'Denver Airport' came up with this thread.

So, in conclusion, the statue is there now. I guess the exhibit starts next week.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrypsycho1977
reply to post by NWOWILLFALL

i also do know that there is a maximum security sort of holding area for prisoners in transit, but that is actually well known since we do have the supermax here. i also can say that the real areas in my region that should be watched are Greeley and Boulder, and i honestly think that DIA is a red herring.

I agree; Boulder has a great many government offices and laboratories, not to mention a lot of hippies. I wouldn't be surprised if some strange stuff goes on there.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shark_Feeder
I am not downing the OP as I always found the DIA conspiracy fascinating, that said Anubis is not the God of Death or the Afterlife.

Osiris is the God of death and the afterlife;actually known as the Dead God.

Anubis is the God of funerals, fills a similar role to the Egyptians as the Grim Reaper might fill today.

Okay, fine - NOT taking anything away from the overall picture here.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I propose that Anubis is Abaddon

Revelation 9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon

Abaddon means Destroyer, Anubis' skin is black to depict rotting decaying flesh of corspses, in others words, destruction.

He is king of locusts who have hair like womens hair, crowns like gold and teeth like lions and tails like scorpions. And they torment those who do not have the seal of God for 5 months.

the denver exhibit coincidentally is approximately 5 months long.

Revelation 8:13And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

Abaddon and his locusts are the first woe.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Like all the other strange murals and murderous references wasn't weird enough. I am convinced that something very sinister is going on with Denver Airport.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
It seems the "God Of The Dead" is a "Bronco" Fan!!!! Go Bronco's, and I guess the "Jets" are dead this week....eh?

sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net...

sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net...

edit on 14-10-2010 by freetree64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
So who are the "Jets" going to erect and dress up, I wonder???? If "Anubis" be for us, what chance do they have????

Seriously though, what a trip to move the statue, and then dress it up, "are the Broncos playing with fire here, one wonders"?????

sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net...
edit on 14-10-2010 by freetree64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Actually, Anpu (Anubis) predates Osiris as the original God of death and the underworld. It was only when the cult of Osiris came to power that Anpu was rewritten as only the messenger and the psychopomp who ruled the funerary chamber.

He is my God.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
big bump

was on youtube and in a roundabout fashion came across videos of Anubis at DIA

I had heard about it but had no idea it was so big!

Here is something I created 6 years ago

click for larger image

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I hope none of you expect to live forever? It should be very obvious now this world is slowly coming to a climax. Building a under ground Tornado shelter , storing canned food should not be to hard. If you are going to die , you are going to die. No way around that , however , having small provisions might save you and it is without going to the extremes.

You do not need a government statue to tell you this. You should have already figured this is coming.

edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
It shows that USA is in control by Satan, devils, demons and evil beings.

Everyone should ask - why not erect a statue of Moses?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

Wrong thread. Dont know how that happened. My apologies.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join