It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Statue of Anubis Being Installed at Denver Airport.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Very nice outlook...
but I don't see this ending in a good light...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The reporter said it's "26 feet" tall....I wonder if that "26" has any meaning...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOWILLFALL

me neither... it will not come lightly
but it will be the last time change happen with our conventionnal ways (weapons, riots, crashed economies etc)
and many will be sacrificed, martyred, killed ...

im pretty sure the fallout of this will unite everyone
will it happen before 2012 .. so everyone united before the big surprise
or after .. cant tell
but good will prevail
tell me you can sens it to

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by droneonline
The reporter said it's "26 feet" tall....I wonder if that "26" has any meaning...

26 plus 640 is 666!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

That's hilariously condescending...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

hate that number 666

111 rulz

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138
its a #ing statue, nothing special about it, like honestly i am really questioning the sanity and intellgence of my own species ...this is just sad

I hope your not JUST NOW questioning the sanity and intelligence of your own species ? LOL !

At any rate, I find this new addition to the DIA to be very interesting ... very interesting. Have been there actually ... and I assure you, fellow members ... something IS going on there. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary ( that hasn't already been mentioned here at ATS, anyways ), but did feel rather strange roaming through the halls ( felt very lightheaded ).

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOWILLFALL

That's hilariously condescending...

That was rather the point.
When people just randomly take numbers from articles and pretty much ask people to link it to other things, I find it hilariously foolish.
But I'll wait until someone does some dividing and multiplying and probably some squaring to get to 666, that'll look alot better right?
Atleast I cut the crap.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
A star for your quote Electric Universe.

As this is a conspiracy site: I don't think anything monumental just "happens" I believe it is planned.

But it's only temporary so not to worry right?

The three aims of the tyrant are, one, the humiliation of his subjects; he knows that a mean-spirited man will not conspire against anybody; two, the creation of mistrust among them; for a tyrant is not to be overthrown until men begin to have confidence in one another -- and this is the reason why tyrants are at war with the good; they are under the idea that their power is endangered by them, not only because they will not be ruled despotically, but also because they are too loyal to one another and to other men, and do not inform against one another or against other men -- three, the tyrant desires that all his subjects shall be incapable of action, for no one attempts what is impossible and they will not attempt to overthrow a tyranny if they are powerless. ~ Aristotle

In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way. ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt

Seems a fitting place to exihibit Old Anubis as I hear the Denver Airport is rather big on decorating in death and destruction motif.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I think I understand the point...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOWILLFALL

I think I understand the point...

Just making sure.
Keeping you on your toes

Let me just say openly once and for all, I really do believe in the NWO, I know they're there, I know they want everything from us, But I don't believe they're building statues outside an airport in denver, they're more likely trying to pay off more politicans to manipulate what we actually do and think.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
Right under your nose and in your face.

Welcome to the NWO.

A star for your quote.

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

As this is a conspiracy site: I don't think anything monumental just "happens" I believe it is planned.

The three aims of the tyrant are, one, the humiliation of his subjects; he knows that a mean-spirited man will not conspire against anybody; two, the creation of mistrust among them; for a tyrant is not to be overthrown until men begin to have confidence in one another -- and this is the reason why tyrants are at war with the good; they are under the idea that their power is endangered by them, not only because they will not be ruled despotically, but also because they are too loyal to one another and to other men, and do not inform against one another or against other men -- three, the tyrant desires that all his subjects shall be incapable of action, for no one attempts what is impossible and they will not attempt to overthrow a tyranny if they are powerless. ~ Aristotle

In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way. ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt

That is a fantastic quote by Roosevelt, but he's talking about politics, not statues promoting a king Tut exhibition in an airport in denver, I'm sure you can see the stretch there.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
*Hello* "Is this thing on"......?.......*mic check-one-two* can you guys hear me out there?
"It's for the Tut exhibit!"

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Good find EU! I think it's very fitting for them to advertise their Egyptian tomb. The NWO has designed this underground city to survive whatever they're planning for the rest of us. And so they will wait it out in the "underworld". Not much of a mystery in all this.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
On one of many flights through DIA from the east to the west coast, before I even knew about the supposed conspiracy theories revolving around the place, the place made me extremely nervous. Underground on the tram, as I'm sure anyone can tell you who has been on them, there are dark tunnels which would appear to be service tunnels, but they run down. This I noticed before any of the artwork; besides the capstone and gargoyle.

There is something underneath of it, I believe. It might be completely benign, but I am a thoughtfully skeptical person, and the DIA underground scared the hell out of me.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I wonder what's going to be next?
A saucer on top of the airport? A all-seeing eye on the tarmac?

lol.. they are definetly laughing at us!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
It seems pagan gods of death are A-OK for the folks in Colorado.

Fact is, Colorado has a long history of a macabre fascination with death. Remember Colorado Governor Richard Lamm? He’s the one who said, “Old people have a duty to die and get out of the way.” He now advocates limiting health care for the elderly…not worth the effort, evidently. Such compassion!

A 26 foot tall statue of an Egyptian god on display at the public airport? Where is the ACLU on this?

Imagine, if you will, were they to announce that a 26 foot tall statue of Jesus Christ, was to be installed there at the public airport. Or maybe a 26 foot tall concrete reproduction of The Ten Commandments? Outrage would be heard on every MSM in the country till the project was stopped.

Anymore, nothing surprises me. Evil is rampant in America. No one seems to notice, no one seems to care.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I think it's so funny people believe this is conspiratorial...but I think the airport could care less, it's basically become a tourist attraction in and of itself! I think whoever decided to go this route is a genius. The airport is already pretty infamous for it's weird art, specifically in conspiracy circles.

Anyhow, the person who raised the "Jesus statue" has a very good point...or crap, what if it was a statue of Muhammad...we'd all be dead then.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by yellowcard]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Ever wonder why DIA is far from the city? Because the Satanist who run this country wanted the airport built on the 104 latitude line. The Chinese call it the "Dragon Line or Ley Line". What else is on the 104? Roswell UFO crash incident, NORAD, Air Force academy and Devils Tower in Wyoming. Denver is said to be the NEW World Order Headquarters for the western division.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
That's 104 Longitude not Latitude.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join