It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No more...Israel....cease and desist.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart

Originally posted by FrostForests
Boy, just about every note you made has a connection with another familiar country...and another, and another...

don't you think we can get america back on its feet if we stop defending, answering for and hemmoraghing money to israel? we have ourselves spread too thin, and this would be a huge step forward.

While I surely appreciate the idea and notion of yours, it's a matter of context. It's far, far too late to be relinquishing friendship with Israel. We have linked economy's, it's basically our main foothold in the middle east, certainly in militaristic terms. While recently we have seen and read a bit more about the Palestinians and their treatment by the Israelis, better informed of the realities our media doesn't report, this doesn't change the US relationship on the higher levels.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by John Titor92

The attack on the USS LIBERTY

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Your accusation that JIDF is lies and propaganda. Go and check their website. I can confirm that it is not a lie, that there actually is a Facebook group supporting a palestinian, who shot two Israelis in a danish mall during the last Gaza-Israel war

After the FB group got the media's attention, the site was changed to be "only" support page for him, as father, husband and friend. And not as it was ment to be. To hail him as a hero and for being a "real man" for wanting to kill Israelis. Already he's considered a hero. What a rolemodel
However, obviously this is something JIDF got aware of. Like, Muslims also for some reason, even if they live a place, where they have no access to Western newspapers, yet are aware of newspapers publishing of Muhammad cartoons.

This person, who has access to food, fresh water, money, education and work. Everything! He's not living in Gaza, so someone better come up with a good excuse for his behavior?

Incidentally the OP does not mention anything about Israel's harvesting of organs in Haiti. Does that mean it was not "proven" ? That it was pure anti-Israel propaganda. Or did you file that as "proven war crimes", "murder of civilians, including women and children" or only "illegal settlements" ?

Denmark also give Aid for ME. As long as the scum of Hamas are there, they may as well put the money in the toilet and FLUSH

My post you can file under "trash"

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Great post proveitnow.

Those who blindly support Israel seem to have their own moral and ethical issues to deal with, as those who supported South Africa and Nazi Germany.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
S&F !!!
Completely Agree ! Israel has inside help in more then one Government , so they do as they Please and do things that are not acceptable from other Countries .... Why is that so ????

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Conclusion

You've hit the nail on the head! Besides that maybe the U.S. should act a lil more like Israel and stop the BS smoke screens all the time. At least they say what they're gonna do and then do it. I can understand the pain in that from most of us living in a country that has BS'd us most of our lives.

And on a final note...READ YOUR BIBLES PEOPLE...plain and simple and you might grasp a better understanding of what is really going on!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by darkangel831

no worries, heres a CRS (Congressional Research Service) report done for congress, on US Aid to Israel, dated 12/4/09.

Its only 29 pages, and shouldnt be too hard to follow.

www.fas.org...

[edit on 3-6-2010 by BlesUTP]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart

Boy, just about every note you made has a connection with another familiar country...and another, and another...

don't you think we can get america back on its feet if we stop defending, answering for and hemmoraghing money to israel? we have ourselves spread too thin, and this would be a huge step forward.

While I surely appreciate the idea and notion of yours, it's a matter of context. It's far, far too late to be relinquishing friendship with Israel. We have linked economy's, it's basically our main foothold in the middle east, certainly in militaristic terms. While recently we have seen and read a bit more about the Palestinians and their treatment by the Israelis, better informed of the realities our media doesn't report, this doesn't change the US relationship on the higher levels.

Our "foothold in the middle east" is the foot on our neck as we try to recover from all of Israel's actions.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by AllIsOne

So start one on Darfur ...

I would, but it would be a waste of my time, and disapear quickly since no one would post to it....

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Xtrozero]

you never know until you do it.

a good thread is never wasted on ATS.

until you create a thread dealing with whatever issue, you have no right to cry and moan here. sorry

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Blind Palestinian apologists. I'm sorry guys but Israel is at war with them. They fire rockets at Israel's residential areas with the intention of killing civilians. The have no intention of living peaceably with Israel.

What Israel should do is open the Gaza borders for 30 days to allow all that wish to leave the ability to do so. Afterwards attack and destroy it. Then the ground will be allowed to lie fallow for the next 50 years.

You whine and moan about the "crimes" of Israel but say nothing about the crimes of the Gazans. If they really wanted peace they would have signed a treaty. And then acted like they were abiding by it. But we know that's not going to happen. And if it did we know Muslims don't honor their treaties with Infidels.

Eradication appears to be the only solution. And according to the history of Spain it did.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by ntech]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
S&F

Enough with this crap.

If they are not humble enough to recognize their acts, they must be arrogant enough to go by themselves without any help.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I respect Israel's right to exist. Just wish they'd chill out, and stop trying to start trouble with everyone in order to create a situation in their prophecies.

Edit: heh, you might want to reword the title. "No more... Israel" is a bit misleading. And you only really explain your actual point much later in the OP. Either that or i need to stop posting after i've had a couple beers.

Probably the latter.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Risen]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
Blind Palestinian apologists. I'm sorry guys but Israel is at war with them. They fire rockets at Israel's residential areas with the intention of killing civilians. The have no intention of living peaceably with Israel.

Those residential areas once belonged to thousands of Palestinian families.

What Israel should do is open the Gaza borders for 30 days to allow all that wish to leave the ability to do so. Afterwards attack and destroy it. Then the ground will be allowed to lie fallow for the next 50 years.

if they do open the borders then not only civilians will cross but also militants. you're plan is a total fail already.

who will the IDF fight?

people who refuse to leave the land were they grew up?

oh right thats what they're doing now

You whine and moan about the "crimes" of Israel but say nothing about the crimes of the Gazans. If they really wanted peace they would have signed a treaty. And then acted like they were abiding by it. But we know that's not going to happen. And if it did we know Muslims don't honor their treaties with Infidels.

the only crime the gazans committed was living on the land which some people claim its rightfully theirs.

the gazaans should have prepared themselves to counter the israeli physical, spiritiual and mental attack on them.

for years we hear of land being stolen, farms destroyed, hospitals and schools bombed, houses bulldozed, and one israelite dead. then 5000 palatians get killed, most of whom are children. they build walls around them, cut off food and water supplies. the israelis go in and kidnap or arrest anyone they want at any time.

Eradication appears to be the only solution.

i must agree with you, the eradication of the zionist pigs is the only way forward, the only way towards a peaceful world.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by RizeorDie]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by darkangel831

I agree! Stop sending money anywhere else but the USofA, pull our boys home build real borders work on technology agriculture industrial fix the US and forsake the world.
We cannot keep our sinking boat afloat if we are bailing twenty other nations boats. We need to bail ourselves out.
We need to put US first.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Star and flagged!

By the way, I had a friends mother in the ship that had 9 activists killed by the IDF so this conflict gets more and more personal than ever.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
You can add this to your list:

ABC says 4 shots to the head...

My neutrality is...wavering to say the least.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I'm ITA.

I'm really sick of it all - and yes, people should remember the Liberty, but the sad truth is usually if I mention it no one has ever heard of it.

I made the mistake of going to a site that was sorta heated about Israeli propaganda and got a new variant of mebroot which no anti-virus would detect OR clean. I really don't think they wanted my money, just my time diverted from the conversation.

I happened to look up when it first appeared and it was during the Gaza conflict. Made me go hmmmm......

So just be careful out there - I have a strong feeling the information/propaganda war has more teeth in it than one might think.

During the Gaza war went to a chatroom that was streaming some video, and who was there but an old friend that I know went to work for the FBI. I guess he stuck me on a list somewhere I was probably already on.

Housewives that garden and cook all day but just happen to be upset at the US unconditional love of Israel are dangerous folks I guess.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
seems like this site is all anti israel hate supporters. Sad we cant have a good conversation, to much hate...

i just joined and already im thinking this site is for kids or peeps doing propeganda

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Israel cannot defend itself this time...always seeking sympathy!!! still crying over spilt milk, stop complaining about WW2 because black people, asians, etc where also killed. Stop defending yourselves all the time! Hitler is long gone and you are the new Nazi empire!!!!.....Oh so they attacked the soldiers with metal bars?? and?? while the Israeli idiots had guns, helmets, bullet proof vests! Still crying like little girls with no casualty!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I can't believe that Israel can't just admit that the incident on the flotilla turned into a huge clusterf*ck and just escalated too quickly. It was a mistake. Apologize. You were the ones with guns. Lift the blockade. Don't let it happen again. Treat the Palestinians as equals and gain the support of the world. Be viewed as brothers and not oppressors.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join