It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No more...Israel....cease and desist.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
OP, if you don't mind I'd like to add a post that I made in another thread, that adds to your thread. I feel that it may be considered more here, since the thread I posted in was theThe I hate Isreal crowd is truely irrational thread, where the points were ignored. I don't know how to copy the post itself, so I just copied and pasted the information.

Heres an idea of the deaths of Palestinains to the deaths of Isrealis. This is a chart from 2008.

Now, here's a map of what the land Palestine has from 1947-2000.

Now, you could say they have a right to this land, or whatever, I honestly do not know because it is hard to follow how far back this land really goes, past the Romans. Regardless, that was a LONG TIME ago. By that logic, any Native American alive today would be justified in the mass murder of Americas because it "used" to be their land.

The people of Palestine TODAY, are not the same people who where there THOUSANDS of years ago. And the Isrealis, are not the same Isreals from thousands of years ago either. Which makes the whole thing completely irrelevant, because nobody alive today owned any of the land way back in time. The people of Palestine, or Isreal today, have nothing to do with the way the land was handled in the past.

All it is is an excuse to take land, claiming that their ancestors had it. You know what, the spanish used to own Florida back in time, so therefore every spaniard today who has no relation to them has the right to murder all those families now living in Florida, because it "used" to be their land.

Now heres a comparision of the size of Isreal to the size of NJ. Now look at the picture I posted of Palestinian terroritory, and look at where gaza is. Do you see how small Gaza is compared to Isreal, and how small Israel is compared to NJ? Now do you see the box that they live in?

Edit to add: I just noticed that chart is a chart of Isreali deaths in ISREAL (all of Israel), and Palestinian deaths in GAZA (only Gaza). This means this chart is all of the deaths of Isrealis, compared to only the deaths of Palestinians in Gaza, not all of Palestine. And it's STILL a whole lot more than Israeli deaths.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Good Intentions]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkangel831
The government is more than welcome to use my tax dollars for Israel all they want too...

So your putting another nations over the united states? you are a traitor and need to be rounded up like cattle and shot. yea. Your putting another nations needs above your own..

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I understand you don't mind, but its "our" tax dollars, not "your." And we need those tax dollars. Even if we didn't and it was just pocket change, our aid in Israel is going toward a genocide. I think its somewhere around $60 Billion a year, if not more. Considering we are trillions in debt, and continue running this country on "credit", how do we have money to give out?

Edit to add: This reply was to darkangel, not THE PROFESSIONAL. I meant to quote the post where THE PROFESSIONAL quoted darkangel.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Prove_It_Now

2) invasion of land on "Gods promise"

I am completely amazed how people just flippantly take God out of the equation.

I have a question for the OP: Have you EVER read the entire Bible?

I'm just curious because the ENTIRE history of Israel is mapped out from BEGINNING to END, yes, IN THE BIBLE.

Whether anyone here believes in the Bible or not is inconsequential to me so don't waste your time. But seriously.. if you have ever taken the time to really sit down and seriously read the Bible from front to back and bump it against the recorded history of Israel your blood would run cold and the hair on your back would stand up: If it doesn't, there is something very seriously wrong with you.

In the earlier days ,God warned Israel through the Prophets, that if they didn't change their ways, they would be punished and run out of their land by their enemies.. well.. that's EXACTLY what happened but what you thick skulled ATS'ers need to get into your head is while this was happening, God, also through the Prophets, stated that He would bring Israel back home after the punishment phase. One of the reasons for this that is clearly stated in the Bible is for God's NAMESAKE.

According to the Bible, we are clearly near the end concerning the prophecy and Israel:

Here's some important verses to clear your minds:

Amos 9 11-15

11 "In that day I will restore
David's fallen tent.
I will repair its broken places,
restore its ruins,
and build it as it used to be,

12 so that they may possess the remnant of Edom
and all the nations that bear my name, [a] "
declares the LORD, who will do these things.

13 "The days are coming," declares the LORD,
"when the reaper will be overtaken by the plowman
and the planter by the one treading grapes.
New wine will drip from the mountains
and flow from all the hills.

14 I will bring back my exiled people Israel;
they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them.
They will plant vineyards and drink their wine;
they will make gardens and eat their fruit.

15 I will plant Israel in their own land,
never again to be uprooted
from the land I have given the

Pay VERY close attention to verse 15... Israels OWN land.. the land that GOD GAVE TO THEM. Yes... God took the land away from someone else and GAVE IT TO THE JEWS.. God also said that the Jews would NEVER ben uprooted again. read it and weep!

My favorite:

Psalm 121:4

Behold, HE that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.

There are tons more but I don't have time to get to it.

In summary: Israel is not perfect and will be punished but get this through your thick skulls.. Israel is NEVER again going to be destroyed. Now, are there 'bad jews (figs)'? Are there Jews that call themselves Jews but are not according to Jesus? (Being of the synagogue of satan) Of course but again.. the corporate state of Israel is NOT GOING ANYWHERE ever again nor does it belong to ANYONE ELSE. If you don't like that, well.. TOUGH. The God of the universe is watching over the current state of Israel and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Read the Bible or not.. Believe it or not.. It's of no consequence to me.

To all the people standing against the State of Israel: you are the enemy of God Himself and you WILL loose in no uncertain terms. Think about that.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
Man, 50 posts on Israel and not a single one on Darfur as millions have died there and are still dying…

For some reason I smell an agenda in all these posts that in all of these so called humanitarian ways seem to be are very narrow focused to really care…

YA THINK!?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Or maybe many of us have never heard of it? I myself haven't. There is so much to know in this world, and to say someone is ignorant because they don't address or know of every single problem, is ignorant itself. I'm sure not one person on ATS, knows about every single thing that happens in this world.

This is getting alot of media attention right now, and has been for a while. Hence why people are more aware of this issue. I do not know what Darfur is, but right now this Isreali conflict is tieing into alot of nations, and isn't looking to good for the rest of the world. We can't solve all the worlds problems at once, and we need to take one step at a time. In my honest opinion, this conflict is where we need to start, considering it is a cause for many other conflicts.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ViewFromTheStars

Here's a question for you. What you're saying is that god gave this land to the jews right? The same jews who don't believe that jesus, the son of god, is the messiah? You've apparently read the bible and know that jesus said that no man comes before my father or enters the kingdom of heaven but through him right? So why would god make his chosen people a bunch of folks who don't believe that his son is who he says he is?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Israel will never cease to exist, because it is written.

All nations including United States will come against Israel and will fail because it is written in the bible.

Your Anti-Semetism is actually fufilling bible prophecy, and if you ask me how, then I will refer you to the bible.

Jesus Christ = King of the Jews
Israel = God's Nation and People forever and all eternity.

I stand by Israel forever and all eternity because they are God's people because the bible says so and I believe the bible is the true word of GOD.

If you Got a problem, take it up with GOD. Good Luck.

GO ISRAEL!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I was cheching if you've put on your list < the amazing bublegum >.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by danny.boy.1975
Bravo, I agree on all levels. It is not anti semetic to want to see a country who is opressing a group of people, dealt with. More people need to stand up and voice their thoughts on this.

You are not an " anti semetic" because Khazars are not Semites. They NEED you to cringe in fear at the accusation of being an anti-Semite because it validates them as Semites themselves. They are NOT Semites, they are NOT Hebrews, and they are NOT related to the ancient Israelites. They are Eastern European gypsies who stole Palestine. Don't play into their reverse psychology. When they call you an anti-Semite tell they're talking about themselves, a manifestation of their guilty conscience which manifests after many decades of committing genocide and apartheid towards their neighbor.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by azrael36

Here's a question for you. What you're saying is that god gave this land to the jews right? The same jews who don't believe that jesus, the son of god, is the messiah? You've apparently read the bible and know that jesus said that no man comes before my father or enters the kingdom of heaven but through him right? So why would god make his chosen people a bunch of folks who don't believe that his son is who he says he is?

That's an easy one: Even today there are Jews that don't believe. You need to understand the difference between the individual Jew and the Corporate Jew/State. If you don't understand this nothing will ever make sense to you. Everyone of us, including the Jews, individually, have to stand before God in judgment. We ALL need the Blood of our Savior, Jesus to save us.

Will Israel take damage and be punished? Of course, but the STATE of Israel is not going anwhere.

Anyone not believe that or me? Fine.. I say: give it your best shot and that goes to all the countries that attempt to usurp Israel again.

God will not be mocked.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fire Angel
seems like this site is all anti israel hate supporters. Sad we cant have a good conversation, to much hate...

i just joined and already im thinking this site is for kids or peeps doing propeganda

Good byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Spykemann

Once again, the jews reject jesus christ as the messiah! If you are a christian, then you realize that the jews are awaiting the coming of the anti-christ whom they will welcome as the messiah. And the bible is NOT the word of god, its stitched together from various writings that were written over a period of several thousand years...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prove_It_NOW
I will no more-listen to any Israel apologists for Israel's actions. Be it from another American citizen or politician. Below is a cursory list of my reasons why:

1) Billions of Aid to their military from the U.S. while people here starve.
16) infiltration of our Government at the highest levels
17) ties to 9/11 never answered
18) spy operations within the PENTAGON
33) Spying on American citizens through software developed from military applications while selling said software to our intelligence agencies.

No more support for them Congress, Biden, Obama, Clinton, Rahm, Pelosi, Neo-Conservatives, Neo-liberals or ANY other politician...be it Republican or Democrat...put America first or find a new job.

Not in my name and not with my tax dollars.

I think these need to be answered or looked into further.
But the rest is just propaganda and/or Israel defending themselves and I support them. If someone was shooting missiles into your neighbors house you would be glad your government was not politically correct. Hell I wish our government was more like Israel when it came to aggressive nations.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Quote ONE scripture where God promised Israel to the decedents of Edom (Ashkenazi "Jews", real ethnicity: Khazars) and not the ancient Hebrews (modern Semites). Quote ONE flippant scripture. Until then, stop being ignorant. The British and UN created this FRAUD of a country decked up with the Star of Satan to boot. If anything, it is the anti-Christ. These people are not Hebrews but a bunch of Khazars mixed with Eastern Europe gypsies and NONE of their ancestors stepped foot in the holy land. Stop being so damn ignorant.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prove_It_NOW
I will no more-listen to any Israel apologists for Israel's actions. Be it from another American citizen or politician. Below is a cursory list of my reasons why:

1) Billions of Aid to their military from the U.S. while people here starve.
2) invasion of land on "Gods promise"
3) taking over of industry within Palestinian territory.
4) lying about borders
5) Ongoing theft of Palestinian crops and homes
6) cutting off of water as collective punishment
7) Cutting off of fishing industries in Gaza for collective punishment
8) apartheid as collective punishment
9) poisoning of water supplies
10) destruction of food supplies
11) expansions of occupied territory and incursions DAILY
12) murder of civilians, including women and children
13) blockades for collective punishment
14) distortions and lies about ceasefire agreements
15) pissing off the world bodies and showing no cooperation with other nations
16) infiltration of our Government at the highest levels
17) ties to 9/11 never answered
18) spy operations within the PENTAGON
19) collective punishment and murder in 2006 on Lebanon UNANSWERED
20) Operation Cast Lead and genocidal war crimes...including use of phosphorus weapons and other exotic weaponry
21) illegal settlements
22) mocking the U.N. Security Council's findings and investigations
23) thwarting investigations by Human Rights agencies while mocking them and the process as "Anti Semitic"
24) ignoring ceasefire agreements
25) baiting neighbors into war while playing victim
26) Rachel Corrie
27) Being a non member the Proliferation Agreements while accusing others who are members of obtaining nukes, while they POSSESS nukes themselves.
28) Threatening actions against NATO countries...while they are non members.
29) Showing pride and arrogance over PROVEN war crimes.
30) Using propaganda tactics online through the JIDF to further their lies and agendas.
31) Use of "Manifest Destiny" approach to explain their policy.
32) use of Talmudic and Torah based "law" along with Ancestral/Genetic/Religious "privilege" to excuse their actions.
33) Spying on American citizens through software developed from military applications while selling said software to our intelligence agencies.
34) Multiple warning from the U.N. of Human rights violations with seemingly no apology or intent to correct and resolve the violations.

35) and the latest...the attack of the Gaza Flotilla and distorting the facts to gain sympathy through psychological means and propaganda..

No more support for them Congress, Biden, Obama, Clinton, Rahm, Pelosi, Neo-Conservatives, Neo-liberals or ANY other politician...be it Republican or Democrat...put America first or find a new job.

Not in my name and not with my tax dollars.

Israel: Kindly excuse yourselves from the table if you cannot respect other nations. You have not acted like our "friends". Your allegiances appear only to yourselves and your "assets" within the U.S. Government. I feel we can no longer afford the danger and price that comes with being a "partner" with you.

Rethink your Government policies and act on it, or go it alone. Cease and desist.

PERSONAL NOTE ****

I know very well that this will get flamed on, and hisses and snarls will be cast in my direction. This is by no means an excuse for anything a "Extremist" group does equally to Israel, but this post is about Israel. Call it a useless rant, call it what you want.

I wanted this to be said and be said publicly though. I needed to say it.

I completely disagree with absolutely everything you said, but I am not going to hiss, snarl, or flame you for stating your opinion.

You have the right to say it; I have the right to disagree. Simple, and cool.

Regards-
Aimless Searcher

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by azrael36

There are orthodox jews, and messianic jews. Not all believe Jesus was just a profit. Also yes, the bible is the word of god written by Jesus' disciples. God promised to preserve his word, which is why we can trust it. If you don't believe God's promise, then God would have to be a liar.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by mattias]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Now, here's a map of what the land Palestine has from 1947-2000.

Wow, they almost have the Palestinians completely out!

A few more years and they will be there by themselves, that is excellent. Once that happens PEACE! is achieved.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by azrael36
reply to post by Spykemann

Once again, the jews reject jesus christ as the messiah! If you are a christian, then you realize that the jews are awaiting the coming of the anti-christ whom they will welcome as the messiah. And the bible is NOT the word of god, its stitched together from various writings that were written over a period of several thousand years...

Where do you get the idea from that ALL Jews will believe the antichrist as being Messiah? Yes, the Bible is very clear and many will fall asunder and believe in the antichrist's deception but everyone? that is a foolish notion. Also, I know MANY Messianic Jews. You know, Jews that believe in Jesus?

Also, how many times to I have to tell you people.. whether you believe in the Bible or not is of NO consequence to me.

Again, keep messing with Israel. I dare you.. in fact, I DOUBLE dare ya'!

That's actually a little bit' of attempted comic relief. Don't know how that will go across but oh well.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
You hit the nail on the head when you said: "America first"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join