It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No more...Israel....cease and desist.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
As to the OP I absolutely agree, the support of the state of Israel must stop. It is unconscionable to support a rogue state. That is exactly what the state of Israel has become today. I will go one step farther and call for the complete dissolution of the state of Israel. The only way to have peace in the middle east is to dissolve Israel and return the land to the inhabitants that were there prior to the creation of Israel. Return it to the people that lived there when it was Transjordan. I am not anti-jewish, but with the exception of a small group of jewish people that land rightly belongs to the palestinians and arabs. In the 61 years since the creation of Israel there has been one day of peace. I think its time to admit that this was a failed experiment and for the jews that settled the area illegally after WWII to get out. Perhaps they could all go to Neuschwabenland or something.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSawyer
reply to post by ViewFromTheStars

Quote ONE scripture where God promised Israel to the decedents of Edom (Ashkenazi "Jews", real ethnicity: Khazars) and not the ancient Hebrews (modern Semites). Quote ONE flippant scripture. Until then, stop being ignorant. The British and UN created this FRAUD of a country decked up with the Star of Satan to boot. If anything, it is the anti-Christ. These people are not Hebrews but a bunch of Khazars mixed with Eastern Europe gypsies and NONE of their ancestors stepped foot in the holy land. Stop being so damn ignorant.

'm not being ignorant but I can't speak for other people. Do you know the lineage of every single 'Jew' currently residing in Israel? Does it truly matter? Do you know the difference between the Corporate Jewish State and the individual Jew? Until you know the answers to these questions then I'll debate the aformentioned with you but until then, you might stop calling people ignorant when you yourself don't know half as much as you think you do.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
its things like this that makes me wonder if humans are just retarded, i mean no one can get along, its quite pathetic

Israel, when you look at an ant hill, do you see any ants killing eachother saying they are better then the other ants? no they work together, there is no room in life for indivial gain and hatred, the only want to live to through cooperation

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hmmm Corporations are pretty much just businesses. Businesses could be said to be "money changers". Jesus is gonna be so pissed when he gets back n sees the corporate jewish state all up in his lands, I mean he did whip some money changin @$$ in the temple and ran them out.
I feel that trying to use the Bible to justify Israels actions is really not cool at all. It just tends to give religious people a bad name.

Jesus's teachings were about loving your fellow man, as you love yourself. The state of Israel is about killing their fellow man. Jesus allowed himself to be crucified for his fellow men, and the all the folks to come after him. If Israel is truly gods people then what do they have to fear from their enemies?

[edit on 3-6-2010 by azrael36]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViewFromTheStars

Originally posted by TSawyer

Quote ONE scripture where God promised Israel to the decedents of Edom (Ashkenazi "Jews", real ethnicity: Khazars) and not the ancient Hebrews (modern Semites). Quote ONE flippant scripture. Until then, stop being ignorant. The British and UN created this FRAUD of a country decked up with the Star of Satan to boot. If anything, it is the anti-Christ. These people are not Hebrews but a bunch of Khazars mixed with Eastern Europe gypsies and NONE of their ancestors stepped foot in the holy land. Stop being so damn ignorant.

'm not being ignorant but I can't speak for other people. Do you know the lineage of every single 'Jew' currently residing in Israel? Does it truly matter? Do you know the difference between the Corporate Jewish State and the individual Jew? Until you know the answers to these questions then I'll debate the aformentioned with you but until then, you might stop calling people ignorant when you yourself don't know half as much as you think you do.

"Does it truly matter"

YES it matters, especially when you are spoutin nonsense which suggest that the Palestanians should die because some cheesy group of people believe they are "chosen by God". Newsflash: the Palestanians ARE the ancient Hebrews. What did they teach you in school? God damn. If God has a "chosen" people it does NOT run through the blood of these Easten European, Edomites, and Khazars. The Hebrew lineage is a BLOODLINE that these people have fooled the world into believing they have running through their veins. They have used that so GOY like you will be afraid to confront them in whatever they do. Why do you think they have the gal to commit piracy, steal organs, bulldoze activists, commit genocide, commit aparethid, rob America blind, and STILL have ignorant people standing behind them? You will be shocked to find out the the Bible predicts their DESTRUCTION. You are an accomplice to genocide, lies, and evil.

Genesis 10:3
And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.

Ashkenazi Jews come from the same people Germans come from, GOMER. They are NOT Semites. Stop talking about the Bible like you actually know what it says. It is clear as day yet people still insist on misinterpreting it.

2 Chronicles 21:8
In his days the Edomites revolted from under the dominion of Judah, and made themselves a king.

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Genesis 9:27
God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

This verse here says God will allow these Ashkenazi (Japheth) people to CLAIM THAT THEY COME FROM SHEM, LIVE IN SHEM'S HOMELAND, AND RULE THE WORLD, having the Caananites provide them with labour. Who comes from the seed of Japheth, is drunk with power and wealth, and claims that they are Semites? Which other group of people?

"Do you know the difference between the Corporate Jewish State and the individual Jew"

What does it matter to you? You said, I quote: "the corporate state of Israel is NOT GOING ANYWHERE ever again"

So you sir, you tell me the difference.

I am getting sick and tired of uneducated people claiming that European refugees are "Semites", "Hebrews", or "Jews". It is not historically, scripturally, nor anthropologically correct. DENY IGNORANCE and do not propagate it.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TSawyer

That my friend was indeed an excellent post. You must have sent him on a hunt for scripture lol.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Ah, thanks for showing how ignorant you are. Your imaginary friend cannot deed land to people. End of discussion. Or... wait, yahweh said your house is mine, so, gimme. ...Foolish bringing in a deities decree. Show me the paperwork... and not some biased poorly written sci-fi series some roman idiots put together from some primitive mouth breathers poorly organized value system. Fail.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conclusion
It really doesn't matter what you want. Everything that is happening has already been written about. Israel will never be defeated again. Just accept it. That is all the world can do.

amen!
It is easy to blast Israel because they stand up for themselves.
Has anyone read how Israel got land during the 1967 war?
They were attacked and took back land that was theirs thousands of years ago.
There is more land that belongs to Israel and someday it will all be theirs.
everyone will see!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
It goes beyond impunity with Israel. Many US citizens, congressmen and high ranking military officers are Jewish and a large proportion of them are extremely supportive of Israel. Decisions are negotiated in favour of their Jewish homeland. This is not only just the case in the US but elsewhere too. The lobbying, blacklisting and dodgy 'favourable' business relations are run very efficiently.

It is an apartheid country that causes loss of life most unnecessarily. Its strategy for getting more land has been slow and steady for the past 50 years. The methods applied here are nothing short of stripping down, encircling, starving and dismantling an entire people to move away/diminish.

When the UN goes into Africa or the Balkans, or even Haiti, it's seen as a victory for humanity - however when several middle eastern countries join to voice their concern over Palestine, it's seen as a threat and justification to further embarrass them with cages while tornting the young adults into provocations with armed troops.

The joke is on us people..

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I respect the view of all, but just one question.
If Israel was defeated and borders pre 67 reintroduced , what sort of middle east would it be?
Lets say the uSA is departed from Iraq?
The Israel nuclear deterrent removed, do we think this world would be safer?
I for one doubt it, I guess Russia and China would rub their hands together in glee.
We need to balance our minds on this issue,Israel is a soft target perhaps and China is going uncriticised?
We need a nuclear strong Israel that is what I believe 100% for what its worth.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Israel should be abandoned by the USA to live by it's deeds. If Israel had to live among the Mid East without USA support, they would soon learn diplomacy or perish.

As to the number of Israel Apologists threads appearing on ATS supporting the killing of unarmed humanitarian workers...well it's thoroughly disgusting

[edit on 4-6-2010 by thepixelpusher]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Breaking all ties with Israel RIGHT NOW would probably end almost all hatred towards America. A public statement given by the president siding with Turkey would make us come out smelling like roses in the world's eye. Not to mention it's the right thing to do.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I don't worship any Jewish God, he was ruthless in the bible killing babies and such, and then he wonders where his 'people' got it from?

I guess I am just an antichrist then and I'll take it up with God sure thing, cause all this Bible says the land is MINE stuff is psychotic to me.

Remind me if I ever write a book about my family to say that they own Athens, because God gave it to me. I'll make sure everyone is taught that this BOOK is holy from the time they are born.

Then I'll write in there no one can draw a picture of me, or say anything bad about me.

It really is like a virus. It's not even a stealth one.

And what's so freaking weird is that I am NOT an atheist. I love Christ, I respect Buddha.

All the holy men said, as best I can figure out - even the holy men today in India that live their entire lives with a vow of poverty living in the nude...its all about how LITTLE people NEED to survive. They all teach we need to give and receive love and compassion and trust that we have what we need to live, right here on Earth.

Gandhi made his own cloth for his clothes. He didn't want to put other people 'out.' NO HOLY man does. If you look at all the prophets, saints, the last thing they do is put others OUT.

Gandhi didn't say "God said I owned the Gap"

This is just insane to me. I don't worship insane Gods that write viral books that designate a chosen people - yeah, the people that wrote the book. No wonder they so carefully preserved it. Jeez.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by hadriana]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spykemann
Israel will never cease to exist, because it is written.

All nations including United States will come against Israel and will fail because it is written in the bible.

Your Anti-Semetism is actually fufilling bible prophecy, and if you ask me how, then I will refer you to the bible.

Jesus Christ = King of the Jews
Israel = God's Nation and People forever and all eternity.

I stand by Israel forever and all eternity because they are God's people because the bible says so and I believe the bible is the true word of GOD.

If you Got a problem, take it up with GOD. Good Luck.

GO ISRAEL!

Hey You are excellent example of a programmed so callled Christian.
Gratulations.
Do You ever think and do something by Yourself or just think and do only what it is written by someone?
Did it occur to You that the bible was written by men, by jews ?
Did it occur to You that the Anti-Semetism is because of actions of jews i.e. ancestors of jews who wrote the bible?
Did it occur to You that the bible prophecy is being fullfilled by those jews actions?

Why do You belive that the biblical myths and god is better than the Greek myths and gods? Is it because You never read the Greek myths?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prove_It_NOW
I will no more-listen to any Israel apologists for Israel's actions. Be it from another American citizen or politician. Below is a cursory list of my reasons why:

And... I can make a cursory list of over 7000+ reasons not to listen to apologists for the good people of Gaza. 7000+ reasons each being a rocket launched into Israel by Hamas. And I could describe all of the terror that each individual rocket has caused. But you don't care about that, do you?

It's obvious that the people of Gaza are not ready to be independant. They are more interested in democratically electing an international terrorist organization, whose cowards hide amongst its own citizens and bomb Israel, causing widespread damage, desolation, and loss of life.

There is plenty of blame to go around on both sides. But you sound like you are ready for war. Peace can only be achieved through negotiations.
But terrorists don't negotiate, they just terrorize.

Let's ask the average citizen of Gaza if they want another war. I doubt if they appreciate us making that decision for them.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spykemann
Israel will never cease to exist, because it is written.

The events we see unfolding are in part a consequence of religious nuts influencing the decision making in Washington, aided by AIPAC. Thanks for illustrating this point.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MY2Commoncentsworth
There is plenty of blame to go around on both sides. But you sound like you are ready for war. Peace can only be achieved through negotiations.
But terrorists don't negotiate, they just terrorize.

I agree! Israelis never negotiated land grabs in the West Bank, they just went ahead and annexed the land.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Also agreed. And the settlements are a good starting point.
There's always room for negotiations.
Nobody wants foreigners settling in their country, unless it is legal immigration.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/75e499d04bea.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MY2Commoncentsworth

You know what I have noticed more and more on ATS lately. Is that guys who support Israel will wait till a thread dies down a little and then they come along and post a video, a photo, or a few little "Bumper Sticker" type posts, to PUNCTUATE the thread with their "last word".

I've noticed it too many times not to be convinced that it is a tactic. To "close' the thread so to speak, with forms of propaganda.

It's not appreciated. You PUNCTUATING threads with a propaganda cartoon is not arguing a point, and not DEBATE.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join