It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who owns the Federal Reserve

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this has already been posted, but it is a question that has been bugging me for a while.

Okay so I have been hearing a lot about all this New World Order conspiracy stuff over the years, and how the Federal Reserve is a privately owned bank etc etc, No matter where I read this no one ever seems to provide any information as to exactly WHO owns it, nor any sources that back up their claims that it's privately owned. I would like to see facts.

SO, Does anybody have PROOF that it is privately owned (and I don't mean claims made by conspiracy theorists or Zeitgeist etc) I mean like any official documents that state it is privately owned etc, and if so by whom.

and if so, WHO owns it, and where are the sources that prove this?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
This is all i got.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dotcom

A bunch of the big U.S. banks own a % of shares in it. I think I saw the list was in the "Ring of Power" video.

Here's something from yahoo/answers

Out of the 8700 banks in this country, over 3000 member banks. Here is a list of all banks: www.answers.com...… . All banks with 'national" in their name are members as well as many state-chartered banks.

To find out the biggest shareholders, just look up the biggest banks. The law says that member banks must purchase shares based on their size. So the biggest banks have the most shares. The three biggest U.S. banks are: (ref: www.gfmag.com...

- Citigroup
- JPMorgan
- Bank of America

It should be noted that a private bank can only be a member in one branch. So their infuence in the overall system is limited

You might ask the follow-up question. Who are the biggest stockholers of the banks that own the sharess? That's easy to find out since it is public information.

- Citigroup (ref: finance.yahoo.com... )

--- Barclays (4.5%)
--- Capital Research and Management (3.8%)
--- AXA (3.4%)

--- Largest individual shareholder: Sanford Weill (0.3%)

- JPMorgan (ref: finance.yahoo.com... )

--- Barclays (5.0%)
--- State Street Corporatoon (3.1%)
--- AXA (4.6%)

--- Largest individual shareholder: James Dimon (0.08%)

- Bank of America

--- Barclays (4.8%)
--- Fidelity Management and Research (3.4%)
--- State Street Corporatoon (3.1%)

--- Largest individual shareholder: Kenneth Lewis (0.04%)

However, the Federal Reserve is made of up 12 Reserve banks that are sectioned off throughout the country. They lend back and forth to all of the public retail banks all day everyday.

Here's a good pic.
www.federalreserve.gov...

[edit on 2-6-2010 by tooo many pills]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
www.apfn.org...

Eye of Eagle

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Examination of the charts and text in the House Banking Committee Staff Report of August, 1976 and the current stockholders list of the 12 regional Federal Reserve Banks show this same family control.

www.lawfulpath.com...

Please click the link, for what I think are some interesting, if a little dated, charts.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by FewWorldOrder]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The creature from Jekyll Island is a great read on the FED highly recomended

top topics

join