It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS now an Israeli hate site?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Um, yep all those countries complain when the west criticizes their inhumane policies.

You are just making stuff up.

So, then... you AGREE with me, that people are supporting ISRAEL in this instance, not because of Right or Wrong... but because of Jew vs Goyim....

OR, you are now OK with people criticizing Israel's policies, without automatically labeling them "Anti-Semite"

Savvy?

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
If everyone actually knew the truth about the global conspiracy and Israel's role in it then EVERY website would be an "Israeli hate site."

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
If everyone actually knew the truth about the global conspiracy and Israel's role in it then EVERY website would be an "Israeli hate site."

What truth?

David Icke? Annunaki lizard lords? Spawn of Satan? Elders of Zion?

That stuff is all crap.

If people accepted the Truth, there wouldn't be any hate.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

What truth?

You frequent conspiracy forums but still don't understand the nature of the global conspiracy? It has taken me over 10 years to just scratch the surface, maybe you need more time.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I am just so sick and tired of EVERY dang topic on ATS lately being about Isreal! I mean SERIOUSLY!!! GIVE IT A BREAK!

What ever happened to ufo's? To government secrets? To ancient civilizations? Ghosts? Bigfoot? All the things that make ATS fun?

It has turned into an arm of CNN, Fox News and every other news website.

There are so many repetitive threads about the same Isreal topics over and over and over... and the mods do nothing to consolidate the threads. That only shows glaring support for the Isreal hate position.

That is my take on it.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

There was a huge incident recently regarding Israel... what do you expect?

Do you own this forum?

I don't understand why people whine about things as trivial as "lots of Israel threads lately."

If people want to talk about Israel then that is what they are going to talk about. Are you going to stop it or something? Maybe you could start your own forum where Israel talk is not allowed.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Lets all be balanced in mind and fair in heart, whilst it is reasonable to analyze any nations actions, is it reasonable to single out a nation as the almost exclusive owner of sins?

Britain faced a similar tricky position with Ireland.They shot and blockaded the Irish.
Iam half English and half Irish, I love both nations, but neither was/is blameless.
Similarly neither is Palestine nor Israel blameless, its just its politically correct perhaps to see the underdog Palestine as righteous and the stronger nation Israel as evil?
Israel existed and today exists, lets respect that, no one wants anyone to suffer, but Palestine and Israel know their positions, there are plenty of other nations to worry about ie China for one.
They support N.Korea watch people by the million die of starvation ect, we need to focus on the Far East not the Middle east?
Lets get real? there is no greater threat to our security in the west than that of which China poses.
They would love us to abandon Israel.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

There was a huge incident recently regarding Israel... what do you expect?

Do you own this forum?

I don't understand why people whine about things as trivial as "lots of Israel threads lately."

If people want to talk about Israel then that is what they are going to talk about. Are you going to stop it or something? Maybe you could start your own forum where Israel talk is not allowed.

LOLOLOL!!!

"Do you own this forum"?!?!?

That is about equal to "I know you are but what am I" and "If you like it so much why don't you marry it?"

So you can't handle someone irritated with the nausiatingly excessive amount of Israel threads on here? Wait, judging from some of your other posts, you can't!

Lighten up and obsess on something else for a change... you might find it relaxing!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Israel is occupying Palestine, Palestinians are trying to force out that occupier, they are the victims no matter how you dice it.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

So youre implying that Israel built a time machine and went back in time to the Crusades established the Knights Templar, then they travelled to Germany in the Renaissance and created the Rosicrucians, and lastly the Mossad travelled to Bavaria in the 1700s to establish the Illuminati.

So is this like Quantum Leap where they leap in to bodies or does the Mossad have a DeLorian that jumps when it hits 88 mph?

How about Skull and Bones? What about the Palladium? Thule Society?
Does Mossad fly UFOs? Cattle Mutilations? Abductions?

Israel is not the end all, be all of conspiracy theory.

Welcome to the world of misdirection and disinformation.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Is it possible that TPTB, the NWO, Obama, the Illuminati or whoever we think is running it all is starting thread after thread after thread to divert attention away from oil, or the economy, or even who is really behind things? If I were secretly planning something, I would have everyone look at isreal, or guam, or australia or some other place other than at me!

Disinformation anyone? Maybe it wasn't Isreal at all... maybe it was the planet venus and the moon reflecting off of a weather balloon obscured by swamp gas!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

The home page of ATS now has more Israeli hatred threads than I care to count. It looks like the site is being used and abused by a coordinated effort to spread anti-Israeli propaganda.

Are you an Israeli? Are you part of the Mossad? Well, friend, we in here know a few things about the Israelis that perhaps you do not know. And friend, it is not propaganda, it is truth.
for one thing, the Jewish Race are not all Israeli, nor are all Israelis Jews. that being said, check this:
The Secret Covenant of the Jewish Secret Society Known As the Order of the Illuminati

Abu Nidal - Mossad terrorist

HUNDREDS OF MOSSAD AGENTS CAUGHT RUNNING WILD IN AMERICA!

Israel as a Terrorist State

Israeli Terrorists, Palestinian Victims and the Masters of PR

I know, you probably didn't even click one link, but! If anyone is a master at propaganda, it is Israel. And I think we all know they, and the other Illuminati are attempting to bring on the Apocalypse, no doubt to prove the Bible was true. Call the real terrorist by the name they are, friend, and don't try to convince me they are anything else but what I called them.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons

Israel is occupying Palestine, Palestinians are trying to force out that occupier, they are the victims no matter how you dice it.

Britain was invaded and occupied by many nations, but it survived.
Palestine may feel its territory was taken in 47/48, but what are they doing to survive?
Instaed of whining to their fellow arabs who dont give a fig about them.
Perhaps they should take the hard road and with sincerity approach their spiritual cousins in earnest peace.
Israel wants to survive, that is all.
Palestine needs to recognise reality, just as the occupied Brits did.
Spilt milk, and blood, but nothing lasts forever.
I would vote 100% for all those Palestinians in refugee camps to come to western nations all of them.
For them to be assisted generously to establish themselves in the respective nations they choose.
But nothing will change the current balance short of WW3 and that is the whole point?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

If you want people distracted and misdirected, Israel and the Jews have been the best distractions in history.

Korean War about to break out? Gulf of Mexico dying off? Mexican narco- terrorists planning to blow up dams in the US? The Euro so bad in the toilet, Iran is selling them for US Dollars?

None of that matters. The Israelis shot some people and if someone doesn't do something it will cause Global Warming, a new Ice Age, Peak Oil, 2012, and Godzilla all at once!

[edit on 4/6/10 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

If you want people distracted and misdirected, Israel and the Jews have been the best distractions in history.

Korean War about to break out? Gulf of Mexico dying off? Mexican narco- terrorists planning to blow up dams in the US? The Euro so bad in the toilet, Iran is selling them for US Dollars?

None of that matters. The Israelis shot some people and if someone doesn't do something it will cause Global Warming, a new Ice Age, Peak Oil, 2012, and Godzilla all at once!

[edit on 4/6/10 by MikeboydUS]

Exactly! This sounds like one big misdirection... "Hey look! The Jews upheld a blockade mandated by the UN!!! Look at them! Don't look at the oil, don't look at Korea, don't look at the economy, don't look at where Obama was born, don't look at the flood of Mexicans accross the borders, don't look at health care reform (remember that?), don't look at proof of alien life, don't look at the UFO, don't look at 2012.... LOOK AT THE JEWS!!!"

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I'm glad you guys are starting to figure it out.

The global conspiracy is not a "Jewish Conspiracy," they just want you to think it is. They hide behind MANY things to keep us off guard.

The nation of Israel does play a part in all of this though, however, as it was setup by the people who are steering the conspiracy.

I feel very sorry for the regular Israeli and Jewish people because they have been dragged into something that they have nothing to do with. Most Jews are not Zionists. A lot of them are actually ANTI-Zionist.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

The home page of ATS now has more Israeli hatred threads than I care to count. It looks like the site is being used and abused by a coordinated effort to spread anti-Israeli propaganda.

At what point does the mods start shutting down threads and cleaning up the boards. Yeah, we get it, people tried to run the Israeli blockade and lost. Everyone has already made up their mind on this event. It seems only one or two threads is needed to discuss this issue.

I am quoting all of this because the same could be said about ATS being a canadian hate site, a anti black hate site, an anti islam hate site etc.

It is simply because the OP indicates that the author is pro-Israel and is whining as a pet cause is being attacked ( and rightly so).

The real secret Agenda of ATS is that it is a collection of individuals who merely interact with it as they see fit and voicing their opinions and values on the news of the day.

I will be writing an OP about those savage barbarians who insist on leaving the toothpaste open. Such people are truly scum!

My advice to the Op is simply to get over it . Something else is bound to occur in a few days time and will take the heat off Israel. The sun will rise tomorrow.

Perhaps the SO should consider putting up a health warning stating that pet opinions and causes could be attacked on this site but that would be more nannying.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

And when was Britain occupied? Was there international law and standards that all countries which want to be respected members of the international community must abide by?
The land taken by israel in the 1967 war is illegal under the geneva convention, Hamas has stated it agrees to a two state solution pre 1967 borders with east Jerusalem as it's capital. What's wrong with this?

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
What is being neglected in the discussions is, believe or not, but the extremely close relationship between Turks and Jews. I am not talking about army agreement and exchange in governemental level but much much deeper, remaining from early Ottoman period.
In fact it could be a fine conspiracy theory how both are involved to each other. There are some researches about it, but I dont have time right now. Maybe later i can post some things.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by deccal
What is being neglected in the discussions is, believe or not, but the extremely close relationship between Turks and Jews. I am not talking about army agreement and exchange in governemental level but much much deeper, remaining from early Ottoman period.
In fact it could be a fine conspiracy theory how both are involved to each other. There are some researches about it, but I dont have time right now. Maybe later i can post some things.

Maybe this can be a starting point
www.israelforum.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join