It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS now an Israeli hate site?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

Who ever said anything about criminalizing Communists or Muslims?

Im only explaining the correlation between anti-Israeli sentiment and worldview. Leftists, Nazis and Jihadists have different reasons for not liking Jews.

Nazis see them as competition, jihadists as religious enemies and leftists are afraid of anything that has money or power. These are facts of History that are known to most people.

When confronted with the obvious the three types usually have one thing in common: They go into a violent temper tantrum - as you can witness on this thread page in the bolding of the words "hate" by the other poster.

zzz See he is a troll, he doesn't want to discuss the crimes of Israel, he just wants to label everyone something and say hey look at him lol

Muslims are not religious enemies of Jews, Muslims call Jews the people of the book, they have been living in that land side by side for along time until the Zionists came.

Muslims have been treating Jews better than Westerners, yeah let's play the blaming game.

It was the Crusades who kicked out the Jews..

Talk about history then talk about your ignorance.

You are not good at defending Israeli crimes, infact I haven't seen you defend anything within this page, you just labeling people and saying you are right.

Boring

I at least expected a little more than this, I have seen kids argue better than this, and this is not even a debate, this is a discussion..

zzz

I'm going to sleep

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Too true. In fact Canada's capital there were huge demonstrations in frot of the parlaiment building condemning the attacks on the aid flotilla by Israel. The perotestors were predominantly Jewish, Palestinian, and Iranian. They protested together.

Being critical of a nation responsible for an inhumane act like attacking an aid caravan is not hate, it's simply recognizing that there are some things in the world that are unequivocally wrong.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Some of you seem extremely unfomfortable with hearing the other side of the story.

This is is the sign of totalitarian minds. If you guys ever get to power, God help us all.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleSecret

Who ever said anything about criminalizing Communists or Muslims?

Im only explaining the correlation between anti-Israeli sentiment and worldview. Leftists, Nazis and Jihadists have different reasons for not liking Jews.

Nazis see them as competition, jihadists as religious enemies and leftists are afraid of anything that has money or power. These are facts of History that are known to most people.

When confronted with the obvious the three types usually have one thing in common: They go into a violent temper tantrum - as you can witness on this thread page in the bolding of the words "hate" by the other poster.

zzz See he is a troll, he doesn't want to discuss the crimes of Israel, he just wants to label everyone something and say hey look at him lol

Muslims are not religious enemies of Jews, Muslims call Jews the people of the book, they have been living in that land side by side for along time until the Zionists came.

Muslims have been treating Jews better than Westerners, yeah let's play the blaming game.

It was the Crusades who kicked out the Jews..

Talk about history then talk about your ignorance.

You are not good at defending Israeli crimes, infact I haven't seen you defend anything within this page, you just labeling people and saying you are right.

Boring

I at least expected a little more than this, I have seen kids argue better than this, and this is not even a debate, this is a discussion..

zzz

I'm going to sleep

Agreed

Where do you get this crap Lucid? Do you make it up due to political or religious bias? Lucid you have provided nothing coherent or valid to this topic what so ever. All that has been said is contrived non sense based around ethnic stereotyping and innuendo. Come on be honest to yourself and us - we will debate sensible points and not irrational and erratic non sense.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Oh, so we are now to be censored by you? Since when do you dictate what the 13,000 or so active members can and cannot discuss?

I do not agree with every topic that comes up for discussion but I do not participate in those threads. If the topic of Israel in world news bothers you, don't read it, but don't take away the rights of all of those who wish to discuss it.

Just as you have the right to speak your piece against those topics, others have the right to discuss those topics.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes
Some of you seem extremely unfomfortable with hearing the other side of the story.

This is is the sign of totalitarian minds. If you guys ever get to power, God help us all.

You haven't told us the other side, you are only labeling people as terrorist, Nazi, leftist, etc

I'm willing to listen to the other side, everyone is, I'm willing to discuss the issues, I'm willing to discuss the accusation against Israel, if you are willing to defend them.

But if you are not, and you are just looking to troll around, then you are just a tool.

I'm a Muslim, I have a Jewish friend, I say shalom, he says salam, and we both start laughing. We see a chik, I say shalom to her, then she gets curious and starts asking what it is etc etc and I get the chik, he gets her friend ^^

That being said, no one here hates Jews, it has to do with the Zionist regime controlling Israel.

They have continued occupying Palestinian lands, they have continued the settlement expansion wiping out many Palestinian towns, they have continued the blockade, they have continued ignoring International law with the help of the US, continued insulting all its neighbor, instead of working together, continued murdering civilians in Palestine and Lebanon..

If you are not gonna take any of those issues in your next post, then you sir is a brick wall, and me sir is "littlesecret": and I'm officially talking to a brick wall.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Originally posted by GrampsLEn

I get a kick out of all of the people who scream about the evils of racism but have no problem with spewing vile anti-Jew rhetoric. What hypocrites!

Judaism is a religion, not a race

How long did you say you spent at Uni?

OK. You got me genius. I should have used the catchword "bigotry". Does that make you feel better?

I spent enough time at university to know that "bigotry" is acceptible within the Ivory Towers as long as it is part of the Progressive agenda.

In truth Anti-Semitism is as prevalent as ever in the world. I do not accuse all of the threaders here of that but many appear to be. It is true that to disagree with a nation's actions is not bigoted. That happens daily here in the States. And it is healthy. But to pounce on a nation's actions before the facts are in suggest a pre-conceived opinion about the nation's ethos which is not healthy. I just wish the outrage against all nations bi-lateral actions was universal. It is decidedly not.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

now we have propaganda
. based on lag of education concerning this topic. based on blind solidarity. but it's certainly not your fault, you're a victim of disinformation.

you will be angry probably. it's not like there's different opinions on this topic. there's facts. looking at those facts must lead one to only one conclusion.

your opinion is based on lies. i'm sorry

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

If supporting Palestine and criticising Israel means I am Nazi, jihadist, terrorist sympathiser, anti-semite + (add whatever u want too) then yeh I am a Nazi, Terrorist, Jihadist, Anti-Semite (whatever that # means anymore) etc etc. and dam proud of it!! You mad yet lol?

Gimme a wail and cry waaaaaaaaaahhhh *sob *sob*Holocaust...waaaaahhh...need more fund....waaahhh...need more moneyz.....waaaaahhhh holocaust....need more gun...need nukes...holocaust....waaahh....*sob* *sob*....guess wat noone falls for you're propaganda anymore.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Anonymoux]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by GrampsLEn

Many of us do not see Israel and Jew as synonymous and therein lies the problem. Some who see "Israel" automatically associate "Jew" with the statement and some who say "Israel" mean the governing body and not the Jewish people.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I vehemently disagree with the OP!
ATS is NOT a "Hate Israel Forum", it is a discussion forum. A place where we discuss current events, the paranormal and conspiracies in general. When one country, Israel, behaves in direct contradiction to international laws, they should fully expect to be taken to task. They do this daily and in a most in-your-face way. As long as this continues, you will continue to witness endless consternation and condemnation of this nation. This is why you don't witness endless posting of anti-Canada threads - they behave according to international law.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Don't blink

In General the people of Canada live together very well.

We have problems with agents provocatuers as seen at Montebello when the police were busted dressed as protestors and throwing rocks to blame the protestors...

our government is not responsible to us or for us up here...
but the non zionist Canadians are generally just plain decent PEOPLE

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
You can tell an anti-semite from a normal Israel-critic in that the normal Israel-critic waits to examine an incident such as the flotilla event. Days or even weeks pay pass before he forms a judgement - that may or may not be critical of Israel.

The anti-semite on the other hand goes into bouts of rage and spews his rhetoric from the very beginning. He was already spouting it before the event even happened.

A sociologist interested in this has a field day on ATS because he can see the same posters that shouted "eradicate Israel" 5 years ago (and the posts are ALL still visible!) are still doing it today. For them it has NOTHING to do with current events, its a lifestyle.

Trying to muddy the difference between Israel-critics and anti-semites is done BY jew-haters so that everytime they are spotted they can draw the "Im no anti-semite" card.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by lucid eyes]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

You can tell an anti-semite from a normal Israel-critic in that the normal Israel-critic waits to examine an incident such as the flotilla event. Days or even weeks pay pass before he forms a judgement - that may or may not be critical of Israel.

The anti-semite on the other hand goes into bouts of rage and spews his rhetoric from the very beginning. He was already spouting it before the event even happened.

A sociologist interested in this has a field day on ATS because he can see the same posters that shouted "eradicate Israel" 5 years ago (and the posts are ALL still visible!) are still doing it today. For them it has NOTHING to do with current events, its a lifestyle.

Trying to muddy the difference between Israel-critics and anti-semites is done BY jew-haters so that everytime they are spotted they can draw the "Im no anti-semite" card.

Now you are confusing pissed off people with anti-Semites..

See if someone whose dad is a Sherif and he goes around breaks the law here and there, and ruins people's lives and at the same time gets away with it because his dad is a Sherif, a lot of people will get pissed off.

Pissed off people = emotional people..

Emotional people will act illogically, because they are emotional..

Even if there is a rumor that the kid beat someone up, people won't trust him and will express there emotions before even seeing evidence.

I seen pissed off people do things that you wouldn't imagine them doing in there normal state.

Give it another try..

You are still not defending Israeli crimes, you are still trying to label people as anti-Semites.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

OK

For a start you are throwing out vicious accusations of anti Semitism, labelling people Jew haters. Would you care to provide facts instead of accusations?

Secondly I believe you mean Psychologists and not Sociologists. There is a major difference. A lifestyle you say, what sort of rubbish is that? You’re failing very drastically.

You continue with unfounded accusations that are ill thought out, offensive and idiotic which any self respecting person can see through. What is your point or do you even have one?

I ask you who is the one spouting hate speech and preaching intolerance. You are just trolling and stirring the sh....

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

so there's freedom of speech as long it's not too crtical?

are you saying it's not possible to critizise without being a jew hater?

are you american? i think so. aren't you so proud of your right to say what you want?

you're a blind ally without any information on this topic. you're just crying out the good old song but you're singing off-key man.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DomhainGràdh
Where do you get this crap Lucid?

you have provided nothing coherent or valid

irrational and erratic non sense.

Originally posted by DomhainGràdh
what sort of rubbish is that? You’re failing very drastically.

ill thought out, offensive and idiotic

spouting hate speech and preaching intolerance.

You are just trolling and stirring the sh....

More than talking to you guys Im interested posting for the benefit of the reader so that they see the argumentation of the other side. Since we have a ratio of 9 anti-israeli threads to 1 pro it is my journalistic duty to do so.

In my short time posting here we have seen faulty logic, a temper tantrum and from you several ad hominem statements

Let me help you guys form a proper rebuttal to what I said. I made out Israels enemies as Leftists and Jihadists. That was my explanation of why there is such a high anti-israel ratio here. Israel is seen as "establishment", this website caters to "anti-establishment".

Your rebuttal could have been: "You call it leftist being against a regime that oppresses the Palestinians?" or "You call freedom fighters jihadists?". You could have described the plight of Palestine or the positive Intentions of the flotilla.

Courses in Logic, Communication and History recommended.

Hope that helps

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Well i'm proud to say my country has recalled it's ambassador from Isreal.
www.timeslive.co.za... 886.ece/SA-recalls-Israel-ambassador-after-flotilla-attack

Does it make South Africa anti semetic too?

But Justice Richard Goldstone was also called anti semetic.

I see.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Of course the ATS site is an anti-Israeli site, you can see that from the attitude of the monitors.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Quite possibly your country is quilty of the same thing that the adminstration of the US is, and that is judging before the facts are in. It is apparent to most people no that the ship was there just to initiate a confrontation with Israel and if a few of its crew memebrs were killed by that it is no problem to the Islamics, after all they encourage their children to put on bomb belts and kill as many infidels as they can.

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join